(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,810 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_6275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6274 (resized).jpeg
8b9srv (resized).jpg
20231211_131402 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 377.
#551 5 years ago

I played this game a lot tonight and it's really fun. Not 10k fun for me but I'll be the first to jump in huo.

I've really come around to the upper pf ship. Prob one of the best in pinball. Not into the theme at all but it's the 2nd best widebody out there.

#552 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

In the context of liar's dice, souls refers to characters collected from chapters. You can double or nothing your characters to really help your wizard mode scores (or not).
Unless it says "your soul." Tread lightly!

That’s bad ass.

#553 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That’s bad ass.

I love how if you wager an Extra Ball in Liar's Dice and lose, it kills the flippers and drains the ball. Really is risk vs. reward.

#554 5 years ago

I am loving my new game! I am still having two small issues. Does anyone have any insight? The right tortuga hole still occasionally hits the wireform above it when ejecting and then the ball goes SDTM. Coil strength changes do not appear to fix the problem. Also, occasionally my action button on the lockdown bar gets stuck down when pressed hard. I usually need to wiggle it back up. Has anyone experienced this?

#555 5 years ago

yes, action button stuck for 2 days not anymore, should fix itself. My problem is my auto shooter, shoots the ball into the left rubber. looks like my right wireform is not helping with this problem.

E5D895CC-F390-4819-B5B6-7FE3057C786F (resized).jpegE5D895CC-F390-4819-B5B6-7FE3057C786F (resized).jpeg
#556 5 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

yes, action button stuck for 2 days not anymore, should fix itself. My problem is my auto shooter, shoots the ball into the left rubber. looks like my right wireform is not helping with this problem.

I have this problem as well, I removed the rubber and it works. Obviously not ideal solution but definitely the cause of it.

#557 5 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

I am loving my new game! I am still having two small issues. Does anyone have any insight? The right tortuga hole still occasionally hits the wireform above it when ejecting and then the ball goes SDTM. Coil strength changes do not appear to fix the problem. Also, occasionally my action button on the lockdown bar gets stuck down when pressed hard. I usually need to wiggle it back up. Has anyone experienced this?

Adjust your action button switch a bit lower. Take the glass off, lift the playfield up out of the way, grab your handy 5/16th nut driver, loosen the nuts a bit and move it down just a smidge so that when it's activated, it doesn't cause the button to go off-kilter and bind.

As far as the tortuga bracket- an adjustment to the bracket itself could fix your problem if you've already verified the screws are tight. Bend it down and slightly to the left and it should mitigate the issue.

Glad you're enjoying the game!

-E

#558 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I don’t think it looks normal, my 9 year old pointed it out to me. I went back and watched some video from JJP and don’t see the same issue.

I’m waiting to hear back from Frank@JJP, he requested some photos of what I was seeing.

Here are a few more for everyone’s viewing pleasure. Don’t look normal to me!

So I checked out those lights on the ship, mine is actually the far left one that is not nearly as bright or functioning with same light effects...

#559 5 years ago

Is there a way to access these lights to see if maybe the bulb is just sitting a little low in the lantern?

I asked Frank@jjp this question and was unable to answer so my distributor is looking into now. Sent 5 pictures and it definitely is very noticeable, barely lit.

#560 5 years ago

Here is a list of items I have had problems with since unboxing(had the game about 2 weeks), hopefully things to keep an eye out for others on theirs, some were just obvious and easy solutions others still pending:
- Autoplunge hits the rubber on left 50% or more of the time - Only solution I have found is removing the rubber
- Far left lantern light on my ship does not light up the same way as the others - Haven't seen solution or cause and just noticed it when brought up by user above. I obviously didn't notice it before until brought up
- On unboxing the "jack barrel" that spins on far right pops was floating in the playfield, not attached. Luckily didn't seem to cause damage to anything I could see on the playfield but damaged the part itself, pops right back on but I don't think spins quite correctly, part may have been faulty or got damaged.
- The forks underneath the chest that pop up, the coil magnet that releases the mech a screw had fallen out or wasn't put in correctly on shipping - Replaced the screw that held the small coil in and worked great.
- The ball release for the chest locks wasn't working originally - Fidgeted with some stuff up that controls that mech and seems to work now - I think it might have been a wire was getting in the way of the coil working properly, after fidgeting with it all for 15 minutes, seems to work.
- Opto mech above the top left flipper keeps popping out if the ramp plastic holder and causing opto to fail(which only really makes it so diverter for whirlpool doesn't work). I kept just pushing it back into place and it would pop out again after few games. I just used a little sticky tack to help hold it in place and seems to do the trick.
- Haven't pursued or gotten a response yet but my spinning disc is REALLY loud, seen other make the same comment so maybe it just is. But also my wheel is definitely off center doesn't rotate evenly and when you view it you can see the lopsided way it spins/sits(picture attached). Not sure if this is a simple adjustment possibly or potentially a faulty part or disc. Opened a ticket with no response a week ago, have to pursue again.

Again a lot of more or less little things and possibly just some poor QC but otherwise game is great and love it!
IMG_20181022_214240 (resized).jpgIMG_20181022_214240 (resized).jpg

#561 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Here is a list of items I have had problems with since unboxing(had the game about 2 weeks), hopefully things to keep an eye out for others on theirs, some were just obvious and easy solutions others still pending:
- Autoplunge hits the rubber on left 50% or more of the time - Only solution I have found is removing the rubber
- Far left lantern light on my ship does not light up the same way as the others - Haven't seen solution or cause and just noticed it when brought up by user above. I obviously didn't notice it before until brought up
- On unboxing the "jack barrel" that spins on far right pops was floating in the playfield, not attached. Luckily didn't seem to cause damage to anything I could see on the playfield but damaged the part itself, pops right back on but I don't think spins quite correctly, part may have been faulty or got damaged.
- The forks underneath the chest that pop up, the coil magnet that releases the mech a screw had fallen out or wasn't put in correctly on shipping - Replaced the screw that held the small coil in and worked great.
- The ball release for the chest locks wasn't working originally - Fidgeted with some stuff up that controls that mech and seems to work now - I think it might have been a wire was getting in the way of the coil working properly, after fidgeting with it all for 15 minutes, seems to work.
- Opto mech above the top left flipper keeps popping out if the ramp plastic holder and causing opto to fail(which only really makes it so diverter for whirlpool doesn't work). I kept just pushing it back into place and it would pop out again after few games. I just used a little sticky tack to help hold it in place and seems to do the trick.
- Haven't pursued or gotten a response yet but my spinning disc is REALLY loud, seen other make the same comment so maybe it just is. But also my wheel is definitely off center doesn't rotate evenly and when you view it you can see the lopsided way it spins/sits(picture attached). Not sure if this is a simple adjustment possibly or potentially a faulty part or disc. Opened a ticket with no response a week ago, have to pursue again.
Again a lot of more or less little things and possibly just some poor QC but otherwise game is great and love it!
[quoted image]

My disc is ever so slightly off center but I do have nice spacing all the way around so not a concern. My disc was however about hair less than 1/8” raised above PF and noticed on first games as ball was making noticeable jump and click sound when traversing the disc. Be sure to check this. Easy adjustment.

JJP overnighted a new leg bracket and bolts to me as well so all good here.

I’d call them regarding your spinner, I don’t really see a way to adjust the positioning other than up/down.

As for the spinner noise, the thing that is odd is that there are times when it is spinning and you don’t really hear it but then at times it’s like grinding, couldnthis be due to it being slightly off center? I really don’t know.

Post back if you chat with them

#562 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

[quoted image]

Just trying to assist as I had the disk assembly off several times to adjust the gear mesh to quiet things down. Regarding position alignment. If it’s wobbling side to side it’s probably the moulded disk. If it’s simply off center have you tried loosening the (8) mounting screws that retain the disk mount. I believe ( not positive) the holes are larger and would allow you to reposition the disk slightly to center. Not telling you to do this but IF the mount was assembled IE screws the other option you could do is simply drill the (8) holes in the metal bracket just Slightly larger to say 3/16” which would give you ample adjustment side to side. As you never move the disk again this would be a permanent solution your call.

#563 5 years ago

I know my pin is coming soon. I am still really excited and I’ve played it so I know it’s a lot of fun, but I am worried about hearing all the adjustments that are needed on many of these. I am pretty new to pinball other than playing a bit as a kid, and am worried I don’t have the skill or knowledge to make these adjustments. I’m a total fan of pinball now and will be putting two in my game room, I just want to make sure I can keep them working. I’d value the opinion of some more experienced pinsiders on this.

So far, I just have a Deadpool LE and no issues so far needing to fix, except one loose wire on the start button that was an easy fix. POTC sounds much more maintenance intensive.

#564 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I know my pin is coming soon. I am still really excited and I’ve played it so I know it’s a lot of fun, but I am worried about hearing all the adjustments that are needed on many of these. I am pretty new to pinball other than playing a bit as a kid, and am worried I don’t have the skill or knowledge to make these adjustments. I’m a total fan of pinball now and will be putting two in my game room, I just want to make sure I can keep them working. I’d value the opinion of some more experienced pinsiders on this.
So far, I just have a Deadpool LE and no issues so far needing to fix, except one loose wire on the start button that was an easy fix. POTC sounds much more maintenance intensive.

I would only say do Not be scared off by a few posts and fine tune adjustments. This game is Absolutely incredible and know that we (most of us here) are simply anal pickey pinball folks that love to hunt for perfection. While you may be new with this forum, JJP, and most importantly #LTG you will not find yourself lost or without help should you have questions. When you release a masterpiece many will wish to dial it to perfection and some simply like to see what makes it tick. (A childhood thing ). We (my wife and I) are still blown away by the play, animation, and depth of this game. Trust that NO title is ever released without a few tinkerers that need perfection. When/if you need that there will Aleays be help to guide you. Dare I say best purchase we made in 2018 considering 9 other titles this year. PM if you ever need help.

#565 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I would only say do Not be scared off by a few posts and fine tune adjustments. This game is Absolutely incredible and know that we (most of us here) are simply anal pickey pinball folks that love to hunt for perfection. While you may be new with this forum, JJP, and most importantly #LTG you will not find yourself lost or without help should you have questions. When you release a masterpiece many will wish to dial it to perfection and some simply like to see what makes it tick. (A childhood thing ). We (my wife and I) are still blown away by the play, animation, and depth of this game. Trust that NO title is ever released without a few tinkerers that need perfection. When/if you need that there will Aleays be help to guide you. Dare I say best purchase we made in 2018 considering 9 other titles this year. PM if you ever need help.

Thank you! I know that many of the members of this site are very helpful and I have great confidence that you all will help me! I have less confidence in my implementation lol. However, I have been reading here for awhile before joining and I love the community and you all are a big reason why I bought one in the first place.

#566 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Thank you! I know that many of the members of this site are very helpful and I have great confidence that you all will help me! I have less confidence in my implementation lol. However, I have been reading here for awhile before joining and I love the community and you all are a big reason why I bought one in the first place.

Well as long as you don’t judge us by Everything you read in this community lol. Pinside can be brutally honest, overwhelmingly helpful, or down right crazy. Depends on what you read. All that aside for Me JJP as an OEM has never let me down. Hope your game arrives soon I suspect you will be amazed. And yes I too own a DP LE but they are completely different.

#567 5 years ago

Couple dumb questions for my fellow Pirates!

When a high score is achieved and photo is taken, does it save the photo to display in attract mode or scroll through to see with flippers?

Any settings you all recommend changing from stock?

Thanks!

#568 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Couple dumb questions for my fellow Pirates!
When a high score is achieved and photo is taken, does it save the photo to display in attract mode or scroll through to see with flippers?
Any settings you all recommend changing from stock?
Thanks!

It does display on attract but only once after 3 cycles. Not sure if this can be changed.

#569 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

It does display on attract but only once after 3 cycles. Not sure if this can be changed.

Seems odd to have a camera post some high score pics only to never see them again doesn’t it?

Is there a setting? Don’t think I’d want to see a pic for every character but maybe the top 5 high score pics ought to be there in attract.

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

[quoted image]

Agreed great game, love it but some poor QC this run. I love JJP (this is my 3rd and maybe my favorite) but its taken some time to get it all dialed in . I'm sure QC will pick back up when this initial release has been completed though. Just feel bad for those less mechanically inclined.

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Seems odd to have a camera post some high score pics only to never see them again doesn’t it?
Is there a setting? Don’t think I’d want to see a pic for every character but maybe the top 5 high score pics ought to be there in attract.

They don't dissapear it just takes forever for them to show.

Its funny because last night I was trying to show my wife the rediculous pics the game took. We stood there like idiots staring at the machine waiting for like 10 minutes and just when we were about to say F it the high scores and pics displayed.

#572 5 years ago

Just arrived! Now I have to wait until tomorrow to set it up. Been raining here and I need to dolly it around to the basement. Wish me luck! If I have issues I’ll be sure to ask for help from this great community! You all are awesome!

D8544C0C-BD46-4DF8-818B-26691E1456A3 (resized).jpegD8544C0C-BD46-4DF8-818B-26691E1456A3 (resized).jpeg
#573 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

They don't dissapear it just takes forever for them to show.
Its funny because last night I was trying to show my wife the rediculous pics the game took. We stood there like idiots staring at the machine waiting for like 10 minutes and just when we were about to say F it the high scores and pics displayed.

Funny, it’s listening.. should be able to hit the flippers to see them, my kids get a kick out of them. Especially when I throw the Jack Sparrow hat on full with dreads and beads for a pick!

#574 5 years ago

Maybe they can fix that with code on the next update. For it to scroll through once like everything else does.

Quoted from GamerRick:

I am pretty new to pinball

Don’t worry LTG has your back!! As well as some of us. You will enjoy this game greatly!
And one more thing, I have dimples already in my PF already ARRRRRRRGH!

JK

#575 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Funny, it’s listening.. should be able to hit the flippers to see them, my kids get a kick out of them. Especially when I throw the Jack Sparrow hat on full with dreads and beads for a pick!

Maybe they can add a short button macro to jump to it, in attract mode. IE: L+L+R jumps straight to the first page of scores. That would be neat.

#576 5 years ago
Quoted from Rbviessman:

Just arrived! Now I have to wait until tomorrow to set it up. Been raining here and I need to dolly it around to the basement. Wish me luck! If I have issues I’ll be sure to ask for help from this great community! You all are awesome!
[quoted image]

I just got mine in the game room. Heads up try to put the leg bolts in first and make sure they thread in .I also had one, back right. that would not go in due to the grounding braid being in the way, I tried to poke it out of the way with a screw driver but that didn't work. I was frantically trying to clear the hole while my buddy was holding it up.. I had to run a tap through it before it would screw in.
I also see the spinning disc is not centered in the hole or level.(as someone else mentioned ). that's all the time I had for now.

#577 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I just got mine in the game room. Heads up try to put the leg bolts in first and make sure they thread in .I also had one, back right. that would not go in due to the grounding braid being in the way, I tried to poke it out of the way with a screw driver but that didn't work. I was frantically trying to clear the hole while my buddy was holding it up.. I had to run a tap through it before it would screw in.
I also see the spinning disc is not centered in the hole or level.(as someone else mentioned ). that's all the time I had for now.

Thanks for the info. I’ll keep you posted.

#578 5 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Adjust your action button switch a bit lower. Take the glass off, lift the playfield up out of the way, grab your handy 5/16th nut driver, loosen the nuts a bit and move it down just a smidge so that when it's activated, it doesn't cause the button to go off-kilter and bind.
As far as the tortuga bracket- an adjustment to the bracket itself could fix your problem if you've already verified the screws are tight. Bend it down and slightly to the left and it should mitigate the issue.
Glad you're enjoying the game!
-E

Hogbog Thank you so much for the help Eric!

#579 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Especially when I throw the Jack Sparrow hat on full with dreads and beads for a pick!

Has anyone got any funny or silly pictures they want to put up. No other pinball can you ask that question.

#580 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I'll be your huckleberry. Give me a week for vacation

#581 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

More leg problems and the spinning disc not centered on another game.
I certainly hope that JJP is made aware of these problems and are working on correcting them?

#582 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

More leg problems and the spinning disc not centered on another game.
I certainly hope that JJP is made aware of these problems and are working on correcting them?

I'd say yes, that's a given. The Team is here and are responding. Bleeding edge, this happens with each release.

#583 5 years ago

Played another production Pirates last night, not mine of course......, gameplay was smooth af and had me wanting to keep pressing the Start button. Owner had to make numerous tweaks though out of the box.

#584 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Owner had to make numerous tweaks though out of the box.

Fingers crossed the more they make the better they get at it.

#585 5 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

looks like my right wireform is not helping with this problem.
[quoted image]

That looks seriously bent I would not be happy with that, how hard would that be to replace ?

#586 5 years ago

My small collection with POTC LE what a game

20181103_153043 (resized).jpg20181103_153043 (resized).jpg
#587 5 years ago

Is there a downloadable manual yet? I cant seem to find it.
my ship is barley rocking.. I went into test mode and here's my results . can someone check this against there's.it doesn't look right..
20181103_160742 (resized).jpg20181103_160742 (resized).jpg20181103_160811 (resized).jpg20181103_160811 (resized).jpg20181103_160854 (resized).jpg20181103_160854 (resized).jpg

#589 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Is there a downloadable manual yet? I cant seem to find it.
my ship is barley rocking.. I went into test mode and here's my results . can someone check this against there's.it doesn't look right..
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

IF settings don’t work do confirm the mechanical connection and screws behind the Playfield. Could be loose in the slots?

#590 5 years ago

Is there a guide published that explains the logic of mulitiball qualifying, completing and also the differentiation of flashing multiball lights vs solid etc?

I had 4 flashing at me and when I was done I think I had 3 lit solid on a 400k+ game.

I know there are 20+ videos but I thought somebody wrote this up a while back.

#591 5 years ago

4 out of 8 bolts won’t go in. All the back leg bolts won’t even start to thread. Seriously JJP?

So..... I’m now the owner of a tap and die set. $40 later.

THANK YOU ALL for the heads up to try to thread them first!!

B256CC30-D2A0-4EDA-937D-9400AEC7DE29 (resized).jpegB256CC30-D2A0-4EDA-937D-9400AEC7DE29 (resized).jpeg

43982272-2B58-4872-B0B2-C829711687A3 (resized).jpeg43982272-2B58-4872-B0B2-C829711687A3 (resized).jpeg

#592 5 years ago
Quoted from Rbviessman:

4 out of 8 bolts won’t go in. All the back leg bolts won’t even start to thread. Seriously JJP?
So..... I’m now the owner of a tap and die set. $40 later
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I had this issue and they promptly overnighted replacements to me.

Give them a call. They can’t address these issues if they aren’t reported.

#593 5 years ago

Thanks for that. I found the section on the ship test. but it doesn't say what the results should be. looks like a LTG question...

people getting there game might want to check right here. I found the wire tie behind the gold switch keeping it from moving I just cut if off and put another one 1/4" down the wire.

20181103_135110 (resized).jpg20181103_135110 (resized).jpg
#594 5 years ago

Front legs on. Waiting for friends to lift to put back legs on.

In the meantime, I have a bag of what looks like extra plastics and play field protectors. Is that correct? Will I need to install the protectors or are they extra?

#595 5 years ago
Quoted from Rbviessman:

Front legs on. Waiting for friends to lift to put back legs on.
In the meantime, I have a bag of what looks like extra plastics and play field protectors. Is that correct? Will I need to install the protectors or are they extra?

You always get a few extras, especially the sling shot plastics as they will break without protectors installed. (I'm just recalling from my WOZ goodie bag.

#596 5 years ago

Up and running! The back box monitor was unplugged. Got that fixed. I think I’m good to go! (For now)

80CAEBF8-A241-4A43-AFFD-D3CAE89D0891 (resized).jpeg80CAEBF8-A241-4A43-AFFD-D3CAE89D0891 (resized).jpeg
#597 5 years ago
Quoted from Rbviessman:

Up and running! The back box monitor was unplugged. Got that fixed. I think I’m good to go! (For now)
[quoted image]

Curious, what is that on the glass in the upper left? Looks like a plaque?

#598 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Curious, what is that on the glass in the upper left? Looks like a plaque?

LOL. I just stuck one of the pricing cards up there to cover the red white and blue made in USA stickers that’s on the glass.

#599 5 years ago

Did anyone have missing screws for the topper? The instructions seem to indicate there should be screws in the rail that holds the topper. I also had no screws in the parts box.

#600 5 years ago

The 2x post is up against the metal behind it. Is that normal?

DFCBA84E-37E8-4DE9-867A-38DC27F8F610 (resized).jpegDFCBA84E-37E8-4DE9-867A-38DC27F8F610 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
20,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Cañada Flintridge, CA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
30,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
There are 18,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/12?hl=goren1818 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.