(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 378.
#6301 5 years ago
Quoted from Lambow:

My monitor sags also, the latches hold the monitor in, but not up because they latch on top of the catches. One thing I notice when I tried to fix it last time was the foam that I guess is supposed to keep the backglass from hitting the monitor seem to drag the monitor down when you side the backglass down. I have also tried loosening and adjusting the four screws that hold the monitor to the arm without success.

Yep, that’s where I was with mine, nothing that could be done to stop the monitor from sagging. That’s why I made those wooden spacers to hold the monitor in place.

#6302 5 years ago

Horizontal on the certificate! Was pretty stoked when I got mine. There was a lot of first's that happened since it was my first NIB! Will also be my last!

#6303 5 years ago

New owner.
Anyone have an idea?
Somewhere a way to adjust this?
It looks too much.

20190328_101142 (resized).jpg20190328_101142 (resized).jpg20190328_101154 (resized).jpg20190328_101154 (resized).jpg20190328_100549 (resized).jpg20190328_100549 (resized).jpg20190328_100553 (resized).jpg20190328_100553 (resized).jpg
#6304 5 years ago
Quoted from May:

New owner.
Anyone have an idea?
It looks too much.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Following....got the exact same issue, all my cannon shots hit the back of the Dauntless....

#6305 5 years ago
Quoted from May:

New owner.
Anyone have an idea?
It looks too much.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Woo hoo. Another one with the same issue the POTC I play on has.

Absolutely no clue on how to fix. Its been this way since day one. I think I've managed to score a direct hit on the Dauntless ~3 times in hundreds of games.

At this point I've just moved on to lighting the canon arrow shot on the Black Pearl and then do a skill shot plunge to get the multiball qualified instead of messing around with trying to 'miss' the Dauntless 3x times to qualify multiball. Not the most elegant solution but it works.

#6306 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Following....got the exact same issue, all my cannon shots hit the back of the Dauntless....

I found with mine that the Dauntless can move about 1/4" back on its rocking mech. It tends to slide forward due to the playfield slope but you may be able to add washers to keep it in the back position.

#6307 5 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I found with mine that the Dauntless can move about 1/4" back on its rocking mech. It tends to slide forward due to the playfield slope but you may be able to add washers to keep it in the back position.

Agreed. Plus someone recently posted that you can loosen the screws holding the cannon stainless chute and slightly direct it left before tightening. Also consider while slight, the Playfield and arc of throw is slightly pitched so the ball will hook slightly left on launch. Not much but a little naturally. You definitely need to shim the dauntless though as it tends to drift forward. Also documented in the pictures gallery.

#6308 5 years ago

someone posted earlier about adjust the cannon and it fixed his issue i dont have time to look back and find it but do remember reading about it. maybe we can get it loaded up to cloud file.

#6309 5 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

Woo hoo. Another one with the same issue the POTC I play on has.
Absolutely no clue on how to fix. Its been this way since day one. I think I've managed to score a direct hit on the Dauntless ~3 times in hundreds of games.
At this point I've just moved on to lighting the canon arrow shot on the Black Pearl and then do a skill shot plunge to get the multiball qualified instead of messing around with trying to 'miss' the Dauntless 3x times to qualify multiball. Not the most elegant solution but it works.

Mine is similar, it doesn't point straight at the hole in the Dauntless.
The ball still manages to make it in the hole ok.
I didn't notice until I read about it on pinside.
I did the re-align the cannon chute adjustment, it helped a little.

#6310 5 years ago

Okay, POTC manual shows those two rear Dauntless spacers to be #8-32 5/16” x 1-1/2” m-f. Marco has a #8-32 1/4” x 1-1/4” m-f but no 5/16”. Looking for a 5/16” version of that Marco spacer now so that it is sturdy enough to support the ship and brings the Dauntless 1/4” closer to the backboard....

#6311 5 years ago
Quoted from Lambow:

My monitor sags also, the latches hold the monitor in, but not up because they latch on top of the catches. One thing I notice when I tried to fix it last time was the foam that I guess is supposed to keep the backglass from hitting the monitor seem to drag the monitor down when you side the backglass down. I have also tried loosening and adjusting the four screws that hold the monitor to the arm without success.

Same for me.
I added the yellow blocks shown in the photo to level it out.

IMG_1732 (resized).JPGIMG_1732 (resized).JPG
#6312 5 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

Deadpool winning ANYTHING was a tragedy when IM and POTC were in the running. Pirates definitely should have won callouts with the amazing work that Gibbs did for the game... although I do wish there was a little more humor in some of his dialogue but chalk that up to bad writing.
The rest of the awards shook down pretty much as expected. When you get a game designed by one of the best pinball players of all time the rules and layout are going to be top tier.

Just read the award list the other day. I have some thoughts.

IMHO, the awards weren't THAT far off. A quick run down:

1. PotC should have won Game of the Year, yes. 100%. It's the GOAT pin overall, IMHO. But given the relative number of machines in the wild compared to IM and the later release date in 2018, it's not surprising that Iron Maiden won. IM is a good game. Not as good as PotC, but definitely good.

2. The awards PotC won were well deserved, especially toys and gimmicks. JJP is always excellent in this category. But Pirates was exceptional even for them.

3. Maybe I'm a heretic here for saying this, but I actually agree with DP winning callouts. I have both DP and PotC, and they are both EXCELLENT in callouts. Two of the best callouts in pinball history, IMHO. I give DP a slight edge here, BUT PotC is still overall a better game than DP (again, IMHO) for shots/layout, among other things.

4. In terms of best theme, again... between DP and PotC... very competitive. Two excellent themes. Could go either way with that. They went with DP *shrug* that's okay.

5. I agree with IM getting best artwork. Zombie Yeti stuff is amazing.

6. Disagree with IM getting best music. IMHO, both DP and Pirates were superior in this regard - but admittedly, I'm not an Iron Maiden fan. So your mileage may vary. It's probably hard for a non-music pin to compete with a music pin in... ahem... music when it comes to popular voting.

7. Disagree with IM getting best layout. Pirates is FAR superior in this regard, IMHO. Not that IM was bad - it's not, I played it and liked it (and frankly, IM has a better layout than DP by a hefty margin - layout is not DP's strength). But Pirates is on a whole different level in terms of shots and layout. It's not even a fair comparison.

There were some complaints by folks a little miffed about Pirates, DP, and IM getting the most attention, but they were the best/most popular games of 2018. So we knew that'd probably be the case.

That's it for my $.02

#6313 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Okay, POTC manual shows those two rear Dauntless spacers to be #8-32 5/16” x 1-1/2” m-f. Marco has a #8-32 1/4” x 1-1/4” m-f but no 5/16”. Looking for a 5/16” version of that Marco spacer now so that it is sturdy enough to support the ship and brings the Dauntless 1/4” closer to the backboard....

I actually wish I could push my Dauntless back a bit because in the normal forward position the bowsprit touches the back of the Maelstrom diverter coil mech when the ship rocks to the left. Also, in the forward position the lower part of the hull does not seem to line up with the upper deck part, so it looks wrong to me. But unfortunately the canon shot misses if I push the ship back. And fyi, I googled what the pointy part of the bow (prow?) is called - the bowsprit, lol.

#6314 5 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I actually wish I could push my Dauntless back a bit because in the normal forward position the bowsprit touches the back of the chest coil mech when the ship rocks to the left. Also, in the forward position the lower part of the hull does not seem to line up with the upper deck part, so it looks wrong to me. But unfortunately the canon shot misses if I push the ship back. And fyi, I googled what the pointy part of the bow (prow?) is called - the bowsprit, lol.

So I started asking about this awhile ago. My shots were always hitting to the left of the hole. I tried loosening and the fighting the ship after moving it as much as I could. Still didn’t fix it. I took a thin piece of metal and used 3m tape and stuck it on the left side of the cannon and bent the end out a little so it was making the ball hit the hole every time. I even had to bend the metal back some because the shot was now hitting the other side of the hole. Works perfect now. With @yellowbirds cannon mod, can’t see it at all

#6315 5 years ago

Ahoy pirate skallywags and rum lovers. A minor public announcement for those ailing from Dauntless aiming issues. This repair tip came from pirates wiser then I but works perfectly if your issue persists. Very simple to do and permanent. The Dauntless as shown is mounted with 2 standard 8x32 x1 1/2” standoffs. Replacing this 2 standoffs with 1 1/4” standoffs brings the ship to port in perfect firing alignment. I will provide a link to McMaster though I am Certain these can be found at Pinball Life, Marco and even Ace hardware last I checked. Took 5 minutes to swap and we be sinking that bloody ship every time now!

Hex stand off McMaster:
https://www.mcmaster.com/91920a252

Pinball life has them in 1 1/8” which would work fine possibly needing a washer:
https://www.pinballlife.com/metal-hex-spacers-1-18-to-3-116-8-32-thread-femalefemale.html

E7C9C4E6-52BE-4A72-AB58-247EFB629E1B (resized).jpegE7C9C4E6-52BE-4A72-AB58-247EFB629E1B (resized).jpeg
#6316 5 years ago

I've got what might seem like a daft question.

I'd watched an unboxing video of POTC a few weeks back, and saw some thin gray foam that this one guy placed between the legs and cabinet when he bolted them in. I figured it was just there for packing, but he used it. It was shaped in the form of the top of the leg bracket.

I've never seen those in any other unboxing video of any game prior. Anyone have any info on this...?

#6317 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I've got what might seem like a daft question.
I'd watched an unboxing video of POTC a few weeks back, and saw some thin gray foam that this one guy placed between the legs and cabinet when he bolted them in. I figured it was just there for packing, but he used it. It was shaped in the form of the top of the leg bracket.
I've never seen those in any other unboxing video of any game prior. Anyone have any info on this...?

Those are felt protectors to go between the legs and cabinet.

#6318 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ahoy pirate skallywags and rum lovers. A minor public announcement for those ailing from Dauntless aiming issues. This repair tip came from pirates wiser then I but works perfectly if your issue persists. Very simple to do and permanent. The Dauntless as shown is mounted with 2 standard 8x32 x1 1/2” standoffs. Replacing this 2 standoffs with 1 1/4” standoffs brings the ship to port in perfect firing alignment. I will provide a link to McMaster though I am Certain these can be found at Pinball Life, Marco and even Ace hardware last I checked. Took 5 minutes to swap and we be sinking that bloody ship every time now!
Hex stand off McMaster:
Pinball life has them in 1 1/8” which would work fine possibly needing a washer:
https://www.pinballlife.com/metal-hex-spacers-1-18-to-3-116-8-32-thread-femalefemale.html[quoted image]

Is this a tweak required on all games or does it only affect certain build dates?

#6319 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Is this a tweak required on all games or does it only affect certain build dates?

I haven't had any issues with ship aiming with the one we got. Built in Feb.

#6320 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hex stand off McMaster:
https://www.pinballlife.com/metal-hex-spacers-1-18-to-3-116-8-32-thread-femalefemale.html[quoted image]

That looks like a much better way to do it! What was the easiest way to get the top off the dauntless?

#6321 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Those are felt protectors to go between the legs and cabinet.

Oh awesome, thank you! So I'm guessing your game came with them too? Is this a JJP addition or does Stern do them too? I didn't have one with Houdini.

#6322 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I haven’t seen this needed on any of the 3 I’ve set up.

#6323 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Oh awesome, thank you! So I'm guessing your game came with them too? Is this a JJP addition or does Stern do them too? I didn't have one with Houdini.

I think this is a JJP thing. I have two JJP games and both came with them. I believe it’s on all models as well, not just LEs.

#6324 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

With the recent grouping of individuals that said they had issues and the notes solutions did not work I wanted to offer a solution. As with any repair no need if you have no issue and no need to do. It is however fairly straight forward that if the cannon doesn’t line up with the target you need to move it. This method accomplishes that task.

#6325 5 years ago

Well, I guess it’s time for my first issue. I’m naming this one Pirategate 2019. zaphX I think I went through all of your fantastic help in this thread and I can’t seem to find the right fix. I tried powering the game off then back on, which is what our tech support at work always recommends for our computers but no success there. Yelobird I checked your site but I couldn’t find the right mod to take care of this. Although, that monkey was giving me some shifty eyes. You better keep an eye on him! LTG I’m assuming I’ll have to call support? Again, thank all of you and everyone one else for making this a great thread. Seriously though, how did this happen??

31D85833-529A-414F-8BE3-F94DD65D3B0B (resized).jpeg31D85833-529A-414F-8BE3-F94DD65D3B0B (resized).jpeg
#6326 5 years ago

I keep getting the ball stuck under the ship next to the Map targets. Coming off the 3rd flipper the ball goes between the metal backguard (1) of the hole to the right of these targets and another piece of metal (2) (which has the ability to move). It then gets stuck as you see in the picture below. Any ideas of how to stop the ball from getting in between these two metal pieces?

383A70E1-02F2-4D97-93AC-5EAEAAA3F5D7 (resized).jpeg383A70E1-02F2-4D97-93AC-5EAEAAA3F5D7 (resized).jpeg

CEC5AB01-DB62-4173-B0D1-7DF6C59DFCC6 (resized).jpegCEC5AB01-DB62-4173-B0D1-7DF6C59DFCC6 (resized).jpeg

#6327 5 years ago
Quoted from LordHelmet:

Well, I guess it’s time for my first issue. I’m naming this one Pirategate 2019. zaphx I think I went through all of your fantastic help in this thread and I can’t seem to find the right fix. I tried powering the game off then back on, which is what our tech support at work always recommends for our computers but no success there. yelobird I checked your site but I couldn’t find the right mod to take care of this. Although, that monkey was giving me some shifty eyes. You better keep an eye on him! ltg I’m assuming I’ll have to call support? Again, thank all of you and everyone one else for making this a great thread. Seriously though, how did this happen??
[quoted image]

Is that the one-way gate from the Pearl ramp, or the I lane drain? Looks like you’re in for a part replacement from the good folks at JJP. They are very responsive with these kinds of things.

#6328 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Is that the one-way gate from the Pearl ramp, or the I lane drain? Looks like you’re in for a part replacement from the good folks at JJP. They are very responsive with these kinds of things.

I lane. I occasionally get balls going reverse direction so that most likely happened on one of those.

#6329 5 years ago

It’s from a direct shot from 3rd flipper. Goes between the two pieces of metal and then gets stuck

#6330 5 years ago

I have one CE left and a standard POTC left if anyone is interested.

#6331 5 years ago
Quoted from slavin20:

I keep getting the ball stuck under the ship next to the Map targets. Coming off the 3rd flipper the ball goes between the metal backguard (1) of the hole to the right of these targets and another piece of metal (2) (which has the ability to move). It then gets stuck as you see in the picture below. Any ideas of how to stop the ball from getting in between these two metal pieces?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Your post on the right behind the bracket is supposed to go through the lane guide AND the right hole on the bracket to hold the lane guide down. You can see the screw tab on the bracket, but no screw in it, which is why the bracket's lifted and allowing balls in.
map2 (resized).jpgmap2 (resized).jpgmap3 (resized).jpgmap3 (resized).jpg

#6332 5 years ago

How well is jjpotc earning on location?

#6333 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

How well is jjpotc earning on location?

I have 8 pins in a local Brewery.SW prem, Luci,DP , It does 20% over any of the rest.

#6334 5 years ago

Thanks!!!

#6335 5 years ago

So I've had this game a month small collection honestly still have the one more game feeling really cant remember last game that I've felt this way about

#6336 5 years ago
Quoted from LordHelmet:

I’m assuming I’ll have to call support?

Call tomorrow, Frank or Steve.

LTG : )

#6337 5 years ago
Quoted from LordHelmet:

Well, I guess it’s time for my first issue. I’m naming this one Pirategate 2019. zaphx I think I went through all of your fantastic help in this thread and I can’t seem to find the right fix. I tried powering the game off then back on, which is what our tech support at work always recommends for our computers but no success there. yelobird I checked your site but I couldn’t find the right mod to take care of this. Although, that monkey was giving me some shifty eyes. You better keep an eye on him! ltg I’m assuming I’ll have to call support? Again, thank all of you and everyone one else for making this a great thread. Seriously though, how did this happen??
[quoted image]

First off thanks for the kind words yes that monkey can be sneaky especially sailing at night. As for the gate, this is fairly common on pinball to be honest. They use a hardened steel wire formed to extreme right angles. If bent just a touch to much they tend to crack at the bends especially if secondary angle alignment is done. Simple replacement (low cost) and I’m sure JJP will get you fixed up quickly.

#6338 5 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

So I've had this game a month small collection honestly still have the one more game feeling really cant remember last game that I've felt this way about

Well going from fish tails to a full ocean theme will definitely increase your enthusiasm! Lol. Yes Pirates is a rather addictive game no doubt especially when you have that one magical game where every shot seems to be going your way. Then the next game it sends you back to the reality of Davy Jones locker to try again.

#6339 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hex stand off McMaster:

Yelobird as I referenced in my post just before yours the JJPOTC factory standoffs are male-female spacers, whereas the ones you reference are female-female. The closest McMaster standoff needed is this one:

https://www.mcmaster.com/91075a457

note that it is a 1/4" diameter standoff instead of 5/16" that is standard from the factory. It should be strong enough as I have yet to find a 8-32 m-f 1-1/4"x5/16" spacer, but I'm still looking.....

#6340 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

yelobird as I referenced in my post just before yours the JJPOTC factory standoffs are male-female spacers, whereas the ones you reference are female-female. The closest McMaster standoff needed is this one:
https://www.mcmaster.com/91075a457
note that it is a 1/4" diameter standoff instead of 5/16" that is standard from the factory. It should be strong enough as I have yet to find a 8-32 m-f 1-1/4"x5/16" spacer, but I'm still looking.....

You are correct. As finding a male/female is a bit of a challenge and a bit more costly I opted to just use the female/female hex spacer and a standard 8x32 hex bolt in the end. Either will work just need to bring that ship back 1/4 - 3/8” and you’ll be hitting the bullseye every time.

13EE3132-EC47-478A-9EEE-BC5AB6837195 (resized).png13EE3132-EC47-478A-9EEE-BC5AB6837195 (resized).png
#6341 5 years ago

As we have a running pirate help desk today... lol looking at the numerous posts regarding monitor alignment (that would drive my OCD bonkers) has anyone tried simply loosening the monitor mount screws in brackets (#2 times (4) brackets) in the diagram and pivoting to the correct angle? Seems like all of those universal brackets are slotted for horizontal alignment. Not sure if this will help but hopefully better then wood blocks on this beautiful machine.

28F0C914-ACD2-48D8-A966-28EE6523522C (resized).png28F0C914-ACD2-48D8-A966-28EE6523522C (resized).png

#6342 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As we have a running pirate help desk today... lol looking at the numerous posts regarding monitor alignment (that would drive my OCD bonkers) has anyone tried simply loosening the monitor mount screws in brackets (#2) in the diagram and pivoting to the correct angle? Seems like all of those universal brackets are slotted for horizontal alignment. Not sure if this will help but hopefully better then wood blocks on this beautiful machine.
[quoted image]

Yep, thought of that as i was trying to figure it out. Unfortunately there is little to no adjustment there as that bracket butts right up to the computer case hardware in the backbox.

#6343 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Yep, thought of that as i was trying to figure it out. Unfortunately there is little to no adjustment there as that bracket butts right up to the computer case hardware in the backbox.

Did you try adjusting the #2 brackets that mount the arms themselves in the back also?

#6344 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hex stand off McMaster:

Thanks for the heads up on this fix Yelobird.
I can't believe that JJP has not addressed this? I brought this up multiple times to JJP as far back as January 14th and have heard absolutely nothing! This is a big part of the game and needs to be addressed. They will answer you very quickly if a part needs replacing but when it comes to major issues like this, they are silent. I've purchased all four of their games and would really think twice about getting another one in the future.

#6345 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Thanks for the heads up on this fix Yelobird.
I can't believe that JJP has not addressed this? I brought this up multiple times to JJP as far back as January 14th and have heard absolutely nothing! This is a big part of the game and needs to be addressed. They will answer you very quickly if a part needs replacing but when it comes to major issues like this, they are silent. I've purchased all four of their games and would really think twice about getting another one in the future.

I understand your point and why you would be upset. In JJP’s defense (not speaking for them) as has been pointed out in this thread this has not exactly been a common to all issue. So coming out with a fix strategy plan is rather difficult as only a few have faced this issue or others to some extent. I will also go on record to say this “fix” recommendation actually came from a JJP member in hopes to help others. They Do listen and want each of these games to play as designed and be enjoyed as the creator imagined. Sometimes it’s just tough to figure out a one size fix for all type solution. That’s why I personally Greatly appreciate the sharing and contributions of this group. It is after all a pinball machine which Does require a bit of service/labor and understandably not everyone has been in the hobby or tech side of the Playfield as long so help is a great thing. As a vested group there is really little we can’t solve honestly. Arghhh!

#6346 5 years ago

Last note (promise) A few have PM’d me asking how to remove the Dauntless top ship cover. As shown in the manual ( your best friend!) it is attached to the back of Playfield with 3 screws. Just slide the Playfield all the way forward service position. Good luck.

553A53AB-3928-4DA1-8B51-292D886217A6 (resized).png553A53AB-3928-4DA1-8B51-292D886217A6 (resized).png
#6347 5 years ago

Joined the club with a lightly routed LE. Can't wait.

#6348 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did you try adjusting the #2 brackets that mount the arms themselves in the back also?

I spent several hours going thru every component, it finally got to the point that I knew the blocks would work best. So I went ahead and made them the most functional and painted them black, so they wouldn't look too out of place when the backglass is removed. Ideally something like them should be used in all JJP backbones IMO.....

#6349 5 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

Joined the club with a lightly routed LE. Can't wait.

Congrats!

#6350 5 years ago

Is this odd?....

Yesterday, I was playing a one player game. I just drained ball #2 and accidentally hit the start button. It added a second player with 3 balls. Can't you usually only add players during ball 1 on most games? Maybe I've just never done that before.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanted
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/127?hl=thc666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.