(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 378.
#6101 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Played with Tia Dalma yesterday and just focussed on one movie each game. Played three games and got to a different wiz mode each time.
I admit, when this game first came out, I was thinking choosing between all these characters was too much, but I have to say now....it's awesome.
When you plunder an opponents character, I guess you take theirs/lose yours and then they have to choose another?

Yep. My kids love taking my character.

#6102 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Yep. My kids love taking my character.

Played against my buddy this weekend. He kept choosing that non-plundering character just to piss me off. Was so happy when I stole his character. Although, since it was only two of us, it really didn't make a difference.

#6103 5 years ago

My 7 year old daughter plays a lot, and then after she plays, she can be heard around the house randomly saying "Extra BAAAA HAA HAAAAALLLLLLL"

Blows my mind this game did not win TWIPY for best callouts. It has the best callouts of any 2018 game by a long shot. Gibbs was perfect to do the callouts for the game. How did deadpool win that? That game needed Ryan Reynolds to be doing the callouts. Without it, it's very off-putting and not enjoyable at all. The callouts were zzzzz.

#6104 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Played with Tia Dalma yesterday and just focussed on one movie each game. Played three games and got to a different wiz mode each time.
I admit, when this game first came out, I was thinking choosing between all these characters was too much, but I have to say now....it's awesome.
When you plunder an opponents character, I guess you take theirs/lose yours and then they have to choose another?

Yes, on your opponent’s next ball they will select a new character and the character you had before you plundered their character will be unselectable for the rest of the game.

#6105 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

My 7 year old daughter plays a lot, and then after she plays, she can be heard around the house randomly saying "Extra BAAAA HAA HAAAAALLLLLLL"
Blows my mind this game did not win TWIPY for best callouts. It has the best callouts of any 2018 game by a long shot. Gibbs was perfect to do the callouts for the game. How did deadpool win that? That game needed Ryan Reynolds to be doing the callouts. Without it, it's very off-putting and not enjoyable at all. The callouts were zzzzz.

Agreed but we (and JJP) should recognize technically POTC only accumulated votes for roughly 30 days (and probably as many owners) in 2018 vs the other titles which had the luxury of being out for Several months with Many followers support. Not in Any way to take away from the winners but POTC fell prey to an end of year release giving it little traction. Very happy for Eric and his dream team that won many deserved awards for this masterpiece. Personally, I don’t need a TWIPY to Know this game is on a level all its own and will Never leave my hands.

#6106 5 years ago

Dumb question regarding the bottom sling posts.

For those considering changing to different size post, couldn’t a piece of Mylar be cut and placed below the original post to prevent digging into clear coat?

#6107 5 years ago

Anything is better then nothing!
But I will still go with the clear star post and see if I like the look. I was thinking of putting a uv light where the drain is. I have the white there now, but wondering what it would look like. Anyone done this yet?

#6108 5 years ago

I love that the xball shot is so hard to hit. Sometimes I nail it, sometimes it just sits there giving me the finger. Went through 3multiballs yesterday ignoring all shots but that. Still missed the bastard.

#6109 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Leg light ups, logo projector, and wave projector, coin door plaque display added. Still a lot of mods to add but thought that this looked pretty good and wanted to post it. I know mods aren't for everyone.
[quoted image]
Without the waves
[quoted image]

Which wave projector did you use? I bought one on Amazon and it wouldn't keep its settings every time I turned it off and on again. I'm looking for another one.

#6110 5 years ago

You guys get a lot of airballs of the targets?

And which item is in the menu to adjust the kick out the tortuga hole? I looked but cannot seem to tell and I would like it to be slightly less to give us a shot at keeping the ball in play. Right now it tends to SDTM about 80% of the time.

#6111 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

They did get Nolan North to do the callouts - he plays Deadpool in every medium other than the movies. Pirates DOES have awesome callouts, but this was a really close one.

#6112 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I love that the xball shot is so hard to hit. Sometimes I nail it, sometimes it just sits there giving me the finger. Went through 3multiballs yesterday ignoring all shots but that. Still missed the bastard.

I thought was just me...

Getting a special is also a cool happening

#6113 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Which wave projector did you use? I bought one on Amazon and it wouldn't keep its settings every time I turned it off and on again. I'm looking for another one.

I probably got the same one as you - doesn't save the settings and have to turn off the sound, and change it to the blue wave every time too. I'll likely only use it for party type gatherings.

#6114 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I agree. Not only are the callouts excellent, they are recorded with tons of variants so they don’t sound stale.

#6115 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

You guys get a lot of airballs of the targets?
And which item is in the menu to adjust the kick out the tortuga hole? I looked but cannot seem to tell and I would like it to be slightly less to give us a shot at keeping the ball in play. Right now it tends to SDTM about 80% of the time.

Bumper VUK. Also make sure the metal guard is tight and pointed slightly left.

It should rocket the ball into the left flipper.

#6116 5 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

I haven't seen any of the movies and had no interest in the theme. After playing 3 games and reading up on the rules, it was clear that if I wanted a game with very long legs for home use, able to offer depth and challenge even to my extraordinarily skilled son, Pirates was a clear winner. Our experience since its arrival in December has only further validated that impression.
As more people get the chance to experience extended free play in quiet environments and get a better sense of the game's very high quality, I expect there will be considerable pent-up demand when they decide it's time to build them again.

It's a hilarious multiplayer pin with the plundering other player's gold, treasures, and even CHARACTER in the game. That aspect hasn't been talked about that much but cracks me up. Brutal.

#6117 5 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Hey all - I installed a cliffy around the Map hole/targets and now the map shot is nearly impossible. The ball jumps up just slightly (from the cliffy) and deflects off the back plate and bounces out rather than down. I would say one in ten shots goes in. Not sure what to do here. Maybe try a different back deflector plate? The one over the Tortuga hole comes up and over, maybe that would work? Anyone else install the cliffy and having issues?
I just looked at the parts list and interestingly the "Snubber" bracket for both the map and tortuga holes is the same part even though they are obviously different on my game.

You had to have an installation problem with the map hole cliffy. I just finished this installation yesterday and map hole is just as shootable as it was before the install. My guess is you over-tightened the post or the screw on the back side and it caused the metal to raise up a little OR you didn't get the orientation of the ball deflector right when you put it back on. There's some play in it and you have to hold the angle while you tighten the screw on the left, then the post on the right.

Do you have a picture of the install? That might help to see what the problem is.

#6118 5 years ago

So...any tips on reading that star map?

#6119 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Yeah, I don't get that at all yet.

#6120 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

When you do NOT have a chapter mode ready, shoot the star map and briefly a shot on the playfield will flash white, and constalation/picture/hint of the shot will display on the starfield. Its my understanding that there is always one of these hidden shots available as long as a chapter is not currently ready or being played.

You probably have hit the shots and did not even realize it. You will hear a distinct chime similar to finishing a level on a video game if the star shot is completed. Hard to describe.

#6121 5 years ago

Where is the best players guide? I am trying to figure out how to play this game.

Thanks

#6122 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

When you do NOT have a chapter mode ready, shoot the star map and briefly a shot on the playfield will flash white, and constalation/picture/hint of the shot will display on the starfield. Its my understanding that there is always one of these hidden shots available as long as a chapter is not currently ready or being played.
You probably have hit the shots and did not even realize it. You will hear a distinct chime similar to finishing a level on a video game if the star shot is completed. Hard to describe.

Oh, ok. I'll have to try that. I thought you were just supposed to be able to interpret it during all game play.

#6123 5 years ago

Anyone know if there is any indication of how many ships you have sunk and do they progressively score more?

Also, if you sink a ship while playing curse of the black pearl mb which is difficult, any super jackpot or bonus given? I managed to pull this off and didn’t notice anything happen because the jackpot animations for the other balls seemed to cancel out the act/animation of sinking the ship.

#6124 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone know if there is any indication of how many ships you have sunk and do they progressively score more?
Also, if you sink a ship while playing curse of the black pearl mb which is difficult, any super jackpot or bonus given? I managed to pull this off and didn’t notice anything happen because the jackpot animations for the other balls seemed to cancel out the act/animation of sinking the ship.

That may be the most challenging shot in the game. Maybe the most challenging shot of all the games I own.

#6125 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed but we (and JJP) should recognize technically POTC only accumulated votes for roughly 30 days (and probably as many owners) in 2018 vs the other titles which had the luxury of being out for Several months with Many followers support. Not in Any way to take away from the winners but POTC fell prey to an end of year release giving it little traction. Very happy for Eric and his dream team that won many deserved awards for this masterpiece. Personally, I don’t need a TWIPY to Know this game is on a level all its own and will Never leave my hands.

I saw you mention this prior, the late launch. When did these start shipping initially, amd then en masse? I think the first I saw was in late August at Helicon Brewing, but he gets his games super early. So shipping didn't really rev up till a few months later?

Crazy that this game had so little time to shine. I'm at the point where when I look at or play other games, I make design comparisons to Pirates. This game is definitely in a different league than any other release last year, and it's a genuine shame it didn't win game of the year on Saturday. But...hopefully next year, we might see another game by Eric challenge for that spot!

Quoted from PinMonk:

You had to have an installation problem with the map hole cliffy. I just finished this installation yesterday and map hole is just as shootable as it was before the install. My guess is you over-tightened the post or the screw on the back side and it caused the metal to raise up a little OR you didn't get the orientation of the ball deflector right when you put it back on. There's some play in it and you have to hold the angle while you tighten the screw on the left, then the post on the right.
Do you have a picture of the install? That might help to see what the problem is.

How does the "Map 2" Cliffy fit into this area? Did you find any of the installations overly challenging?

Quoted from fossmin:

Where is the best players guide? I am trying to figure out how to play this game.
Thanks

I've been watching this a lot over the past few days. Straight from the horse's mouth, and each shot is detailed at length. Really a fantastic video by Zach, Eric and Keith!

#6126 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Theres more Stern owners out there and fans so that's why I think Deadpool won best callouts and Iron Maiden won best rules (lol) and GOTY.

One issue with the TWIPYs is that it can become a popularity contest.

#6127 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

How does the "Map 2" Cliffy fit into this area? Did you find any of the installations overly challenging?

The map2 piece goes on the backside of the map hole to protect the back of the hole from ball hits. The goal is to try to keep the map 1 piece as flat as possible and then not torque too much pressure on it, so I put down map 1 (after wiping the area with the activator so the 3M adhesive for the front edge would stick well):
map1 (resized).jpgmap1 (resized).jpg
...then put the map2 piece on top of that at the backside of the hole:
map2 (resized).jpgmap2 (resized).jpg
...then put the ball guide on the right on top of that stack. Then I put in the post and screw to hold the deflector, paying attention not to tighten overly tight and also to orient the deflector to similar orientation to when I took it off.
map3 (resized).jpgmap3 (resized).jpg

#6128 5 years ago

That's got to be one of the hardest cliffies I've ever seen to put on. I think I'll pass on this one and just check the mylar periodically.

#6129 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

That's got to be one of the hardest cliffies I've ever seen to put on. I think I'll pass on this one and just check the mylar periodically.

It was a pain, but given what I've seen happen on Dialed In first hand, I definitely recommend the extra protection of metal. The clear on these mirco playfields can be brittle and irreversible damage (chip off PF art or cracks in the clear) can happen unexpectedly and without warning. I would not risk it.

It was really just more annoying to install than actually hard. I'd say about 45 minutes total. Take down the stand-up targets, get the ship out of the way, remove 4 nuts, lift the plastic a bit, take off 2 posts and one screw, wipe down the area with the activator, install the cliffy pieces, then reverse the process and put everything back on. Didn't like doing it, but would not recommend skipping it.

It would be a DREAM if JJP would continue working with Cliff like they eventually did for Dialed In and have a complete package of this level of protection was installed from the factory. If they involved him in the design process of the playfields, Cliff could also help them with making holes less damage-prone (angled beveling is not the answer). He has more experience with hole and playfield surface protection than anyone out there, I have no idea why Jack isn't tapping into that.

#6130 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's a hilarious multiplayer pin with the plundering other player's gold, treasures, and even CHARACTER in the game. That aspect hasn't been talked about that much but cracks me up. Brutal.

It really makes multiplayer games stand out. I haven’t had a four player match yet but I can only imagine how nuts it’ll be. Hopefully no friendships are lost.

#6131 5 years ago

My map hole is fine after thousand of plays... but my tortuga hole is in need of a protector.

#6132 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

My map hole is fine after thousand of plays...

That's the problem. You may have lucked out, but the next person will have a chip happen without warning in 50 plays? 200 plays? 500 plays? You can't know, so why risk it? Dialed In literally cracked AND chipped in the first 50 plays while I was waiting for the cliffies to show up. And once the damage like that happens, you can't unwind it for a do-over. I just protect everything that goes out and it's worked very well. The cost for a full set of cliffies is a tiny fraction of the cost of the machine. Completely worth it for the insurance.

#6133 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It was really just more annoying to install than actually hard. I'd say about 45 minutes total. Take down the drop targets, get the ship out of the way, remove 4 nuts, lift the plastic a bit, take off 2 posts and one screw, wipe down the area with the activator, install the cliffy pieces, then reverse the process and put everything back on. Didn't like doing it, but would not recommend skipping it.

"drop targets"??? I think you meant stand-up targets.....

#6134 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

"drop targets"??? I think you meant stand-up targets.....

Wishing...wishing. Heh, I'll fix it.

#6135 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I was busy with other projects over the weekend but I hope to have time to remove the Pearl and see what I can do later this week. I did notice the cliffy is no longer sticking to the playfield, so the tape must have given out - but even if I push it back down, the shot is still mostly impossible. You may be right about the deflector needing adjustment. I also ordered a couple other deflector styles from Marco which should arrive in a day or two. One way or another I'm sure I can get it working.

#6136 5 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I was busy with other projects over the weekend but I hope to have time to remove the Pearl and see what I can do later this week. I did notice the cliffy is no longer sticking to the playfield, so the tape must have given out - but even if I push it back down, the shot is still mostly impossible. You may be right about the deflector needing adjustment. I also ordered a couple other deflector styles from Marco which should arrive in a day or two. One way or another I'm sure I can get it working.

The deflector design there is fine, replacing it with another style will not help, maybe just small angle adjustment is needed. My guess is you over-tightened the screws and posts and it tweaked the thin metal, causing it to raise up. It's a very common mistake with cliffies as most people think tighter=better, but with cliffies just tight enough is preferred to over-tight. They're such thin metal that tweaking becomes an issue if the pressure on them is too tight, and once they're tweaked, it's hard to get them perfectly flat again.

#6137 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The deflector design there is fine, replacing it with another style will not help, maybe just small angle adjustment is needed. My guess is you over-tightened the screws and posts and it tweaked the thin metal, causing it to raise up. It's a very common mistake with cliffies as most people think tighter=better, but with cliffies just tight enough is preferred to over-tight since metal tweaking becomes an issue if the pressure on them is too tight.

One of the first problems I had to fix on my POTC was two of the Star Map standups were so misaligned that they were overlapping. I've also found other parts that don't seem correctly aligned. If I didn't know better I'd say the playfield had no dimple marks for the screws during assembly and the staff just eye-balled everything. I'm exaggerating, but what I'm getting at is my map hole deflector is probably not installed the same as yours - could be 1/32" closer or farther or left or right or angled slightly and that combined with just the slightest jump from the cliffy causes the ball to bounce out rather than in. Wonder if I could record with my phone and step through video to see exactly what's happening?

Thinking about this, it could even be the small map 2 cliffy that's the cause - if it's not flush against the wood it may be introducing some additional bounce.

#6138 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It was a pain, but given what I've seen happen on Dialed In first hand, I definitely recommend the extra protection of metal. The clear on these mirco playfields can be brittle and irreversible damage (chip off PF art or cracks in the clear) can happen unexpectedly and without warning. I would not risk it.
It was really just more annoying to install than actually hard. I'd say about 45 minutes total. Take down the stand-up targets, get the ship out of the way, remove 4 nuts, lift the plastic a bit, take off 2 posts and one screw, wipe down the area with the activator, install the cliffy pieces, then reverse the process and put everything back on. Didn't like doing it, but would not recommend skipping it.
It would be a DREAM if JJP would continue working with Cliff like they eventually did for Dialed In and have a complete package of this level of protection was installed from the factory. If they involved him in the design process of the playfields, Cliff could also help them with making holes less damage-prone (angled beveling is not the answer). He has more experience with hole and playfield surface protection than anyone out there, I have no idea why Jack isn't tapping into that.

What do you mean by "using an activator"?

#6139 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

The cliffy's come with a small alcohol swab to clean the playfield surface - I think that's what vireland is referring to.

#6140 5 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

One of the first problems I had to fix on my POTC was two of the Star Map standups were so misaligned that they were overlapping. I've also found other parts that don't seem correctly aligned. If I didn't know better I'd say the playfield had no dimple marks for the screws during assembly and the staff just eye-balled everything. I'm exaggerating, but what I'm getting at is my map hole deflector is probably not installed the same as yours - could be 1/32" closer or farther or left or right or angled slightly and that combined with just the slightest jump from the cliffy causes the ball to bounce out rather than in. Wonder if I could record with my phone and step through video to see exactly what's happening?
Thinking about this, it could even be the small map 2 cliffy that's the cause - if it's not flush against the wood it may be introducing some additional bounce.

iPhone slow-mo is endlessly useful for diagnosing these issues, so yeah, do that. There's quite a bit of play in that deflector before you tighten it down, so it may just be tightened 5 degrees off angle.

#6141 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Yeah, it's an included 3M square with rubbing alcohol that cleans the surface and helps the 3M adhesive stick strongly to the surface. You do it before putting a cliffy with adhesive on the bottom down.

#6142 5 years ago

I have my LE on order...

I already have the cliffys ordered as well as new star posts, (to replace the standard posts on the slings).

Are there any other recommendations that I should consider?

#6143 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

iPhone slow-mo is endlessly useful for diagnosing these issues, so yeah, do that. There's quite a bit of play in that deflector before you tighten it down, so it may just be tightened 5 degrees off angle.

Not an iphone user lol but my s10 has slow-mo video mode, I'll give it a try and post back.

#6144 5 years ago

I take back my concerns regarding the stock posts and clear chipping. Went to put washers under them last night (found fiber ones at Home Depot) and saw that only one had any issue. Looks like clear bunched up just to one side, probably from over tightened post at factory. No chipping or paint damage. All others look fine. Not enough for me to put star posts on. Both my WOZ and Hobbit have same posts and no chipping. My washers ended up being too small (#8 screws are used, not #6), so going to leave it stock. Obviously put star posts on if you want. But I think all the cliffy's and star posts may be overkill if it is just going to be HUO.

#6145 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I have my LE on order...
I already have the cliffys ordered as well as new star posts, (to replace the standard posts on the slings).
Are there any other recommendations that I should consider?

Are cliffys not standard on the game? Are they needed in a HUO environment? They are needed for dialed, at least for the sim hole.
I ordered an LE yesterday, should have in a few weeks. Thx

#6146 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Are cliffys not standard on the game? Are they needed in a HUO environment? They are needed for dialed, at least for the sim hole.

I'm not sure if cliffys are needed, but after reading some of the posts here, I think I'd rather be safe than sorry.

#6147 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The only factory game with cliffies standard is Dialed In, the later run ones. Nothing else has actual cliffies on it, and JJP games need it most because they're using chip and crack-prone mirco playfields.

I know cliff is backed up as usual, so be like me and order before your machine shows up so it won't be unprotected for long. This one was only unprotected for less than a week before I got them and put them on.

#6148 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The only factory game with cliffies standard is Dialed In, the later run ones. Nothing else has actual cliffies on it, and JJP games need it most because they're using chip and crack-prone mirco playfields.
I know cliff is backed up as usual, so be like me and order before your machine shows up so it won't be unprotected for long. This one was only unprotected for less than a week before I got them and put them on.

That's exactly why I placed an order w/ Cliffy last week. My LE is on the line...hoping I'll see it within a month or so.

#6149 5 years ago

Anyone know what this is for? Looks like a sticker. Not sure if it came with the game or one of the mods.

20190325_181729 (resized).jpg20190325_181729 (resized).jpg
#6150 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Anyone know what this is for? Looks like a sticker. Not sure if it came with the game or one of the mods.[quoted image]

Looks like the action button sticker for this mod:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1080-the-mod-couple/01705-jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-gold-lock-button-mod

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 38.00
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/123?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.