Quoted from bemmett:
Here is a list of items I have had problems with since unboxing(had the game about 2 weeks), hopefully things to keep an eye out for others on theirs, some were just obvious and easy solutions others still pending:
- Autoplunge hits the rubber on left 50% or more of the time - Only solution I have found is removing the rubber
- Far left lantern light on my ship does not light up the same way as the others - Haven't seen solution or cause and just noticed it when brought up by user above. I obviously didn't notice it before until brought up
- On unboxing the "jack barrel" that spins on far right pops was floating in the playfield, not attached. Luckily didn't seem to cause damage to anything I could see on the playfield but damaged the part itself, pops right back on but I don't think spins quite correctly, part may have been faulty or got damaged.
- The forks underneath the chest that pop up, the coil magnet that releases the mech a screw had fallen out or wasn't put in correctly on shipping - Replaced the screw that held the small coil in and worked great.
- The ball release for the chest locks wasn't working originally - Fidgeted with some stuff up that controls that mech and seems to work now - I think it might have been a wire was getting in the way of the coil working properly, after fidgeting with it all for 15 minutes, seems to work.
- Opto mech above the top left flipper keeps popping out if the ramp plastic holder and causing opto to fail(which only really makes it so diverter for whirlpool doesn't work). I kept just pushing it back into place and it would pop out again after few games. I just used a little sticky tack to help hold it in place and seems to do the trick.
- Haven't pursued or gotten a response yet but my spinning disc is REALLY loud, seen other make the same comment so maybe it just is. But also my wheel is definitely off center doesn't rotate evenly and when you view it you can see the lopsided way it spins/sits(picture attached). Not sure if this is a simple adjustment possibly or potentially a faulty part or disc. Opened a ticket with no response a week ago, have to pursue again.
Again a lot of more or less little things and possibly just some poor QC but otherwise game is great and love it!
My disc is ever so slightly off center but I do have nice spacing all the way around so not a concern. My disc was however about hair less than 1/8” raised above PF and noticed on first games as ball was making noticeable jump and click sound when traversing the disc. Be sure to check this. Easy adjustment.
JJP overnighted a new leg bracket and bolts to me as well so all good here.
I’d call them regarding your spinner, I don’t really see a way to adjust the positioning other than up/down.
As for the spinner noise, the thing that is odd is that there are times when it is spinning and you don’t really hear it but then at times it’s like grinding, couldnthis be due to it being slightly off center? I really don’t know.
Post back if you chat with them