View topic image gallery

DevilsCompare_psd___200___Layer_3__RGB_8____ (resized).jpg
Get_instant_CNC_machining___injection_molding_quotes_-_3D_Hubs (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3870 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Choose your path wisely when traveling through the Devil's Triangle or find yourself in Davy Jones's locker! Complete the lost feature on POTC SE with this highly detailed and custom air brushed Devil's Triangle Mod. Complete with hardware a simple and reversible installation to give your game that ARrrrrgh piratey look. Set sail to the Mod Couple Pinball store and get yours now! Complete the look with the also available torches "Dead Men tell no tales sign"! Sign not included and sold separately! Available and Shipping Today! Thanks as always for everyones support and interest!!!!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#4 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Did you cast the original and add another peak?

We created a product the owners of this great game requested. We designed, produced, finished, and detailed the product in house with our own hands. Still a few available if your interested!!! Was noted long ago we would make these as well as several other products just had to get the factory back online. Thanks for your interest!

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Amazing!!! I'm in!

Thanks Marcdaddy, we should have this along with the remainder of your order this week. You can stop by and play some pinball this time! We appreciate your support!

#6 4 years ago

Wow that was an overwelming morning! lol Thanks to all and sorry it took us awhile to get back up to speed as we know many asked for this. Most shipped today and the remainder should leave tomorrow assuming we have no hiccups. Thanks!

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Any install pics? I don’t have a JJPotc but I always like to see your mods installed on games, my BM66LE certainly wouldn’t look right with that factory atomic pile

Heck yeah it would! Atomic power to generators give us the rum!!! lol Didn't think about an installation photo as the basic shape is very similar to the stock model already on the games. Our goal with this was to offer a very similar vision to what the designer originally wanted. Some minor changes but overall keep to his vision. We love to add components that we feel were missing but rarely do we like to simply do over what was done because we feel smarter or more creative then the artist that created the game. While you could add this to an LE or CE with no problem I can't see Why you would?? What was there was so unique SE buyers wanted to share in that also! So we provided that equalizer. If you want glowing moon rocks with flying bats we may not impress. lol Always appreciate you both (Delt31 and J85M) you both value your games as much as we enjoy creating for them.

#11 4 years ago

Seriously? This is ridiculous.

Did I miss the joke?

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Wow better than the original! Nice Work!

Thanks so much granted we would never claim to be better then the original. First batch sold out in a few hours but with a late shift overnight we should be caught back up by morning. That’s a lot of rocks. Lol

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Any install pics? I don’t have a JJPotc but I always like to see your mods installed on games, my BM66LE certainly wouldn’t look right with that factory atomic pile

Sorry took me a bit of time as I was traveling but I grabbed a quick pic to show the installation look.

IMG_3870 (resized).jpgIMG_3870 (resized).jpg
#18 4 years ago

Did anyone get a shipping notification? My payment got refunded.[quoted image]

I will ask publicly and politely that you please be an adult and move on. My wife nor I have Any interest in your business nor Harassment. She enjoys to create and I enjoy helping her. Your order was refunded and we ask you to please move on. Thank you.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Awesome thanks Dave, I’ll be going to my friends later and will show him the pic, he’s looking to spice up his POTC and he loves your Atomic Pile mod on my BM66.

Much appreciated as always. Thank you!

#22 4 years ago

The correct black screws came in yesterday for our kit. I must have ordered silver which didn’t look good. Replacement black screws swapped in all new orders and replacement screws sent to all shipped orders at no cost. Apologies for the delayed change.

The Mod Couple

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Great work, Dave. Your design looks fantastic!

From you that is a Huge compliment Thanks Gouveia. I hope life is treating you well. Every person pinball fan or not that visits our home is awestruck by your Awesome WOZ monkey. Priceless!! Thanks.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Wow Harry Houdini, never heard of you before, but now that I have, I will never order anything from you and neither will anybody I know. Thanks for showing your colours. Mod couple, keep on rocking it. Your work makes my machines unique and much more fun to play! Thank you!

Its all good he has gone on to his business and we wish him well. We are actually glad to see collectors given many options to complete the game as they like. Thank you for the kind words I will pass them on to my wife shes had a rough week with misc and our grand daughter coming home to live with us soon. Best to you!

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Thanks, Dave. That's really nice to hear. I'm awestruck by your Awesome new game room!! Haha.

Thanks. Yeah with our empty nest becoming filed again we had to make drastic measures to support all the toys and make the house a bit more baby friendly again but completely worth it to us. Plus now we can have friends over anytime without games spread throughout the house and factory equipment in every bedroom. Lol life’s curves as they say but Anything for family for us.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-devil-s-triangle-mod-themodcouple?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.