IMG_2685 (resized).jpg
IMG_2679 (resized).jpg
IMG_2265 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buellxb12r.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Finally caught up again.... Thanks to all for understanding a few days delay. One note, on the Right "Powder Keg" flasher mod, you need to remove the one washer they put under that standoff which was not on our design game. Simple process just makes the glass clearance better. Sorry for missing that.

I just received and installed the "Powder Keg" flasher mod on my LE this past weekend. Noticed that it scrapes the glass when installed, didn't see the note about needing to remove the washer until right now. Can you please show me a photo referencing the washer you are referring to? I didn't notice any washer in particular when installing the mod.

Thanks

Added over 5 years ago:

Took off the flasher and all washers, nuts, etc. and the barrel still scrapes the glass. Had to install it without the plastic flasher dome, which doesn't look very good compared to the one with the dog holding the keys which has the flasher dome underneath. Can you please inform me of what you removed so that it doesn't scrape the glass with the flasher dome still installed, because I've tried what seems like every option. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buellxb12r.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-custom-mod-collection-themodcouple?tu=buellxb12r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.