IMG_2685 (resized).jpg
IMG_2679 (resized).jpg
IMG_2265 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Complete the look of Tortuga with the EITC custom Powder Keg flasher mod. Completes the flasher theme along with our "Jailhouse Dog" flasher. Airbrushed authentic look while allowing plenty of flasher light game play. Simple keyed alignment installation. Grab the gold before the barrel goes off!! Available Now from our Website store!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#52 5 years ago

It appears there Are some dog lovers our there! 60 jailhouse dogs are headed to new loving homes this weekend. A mad rush but they are excited to meet their new adopted homes. lol

IMG_2265 (resized).jpgIMG_2265 (resized).jpg
#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It appears there Are some dog lovers our there! 60 jailhouse dogs are headed to new loving homes this weekend. A mad rush but they are excited to meet their new adopted homes. lol
[quoted image]

I filled up my cart at your site, and it totaled over 6 bills. but, I need to wait till I have more gold. all my gold went to buying a POTCLE!

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I filled up my cart at your site, and it totaled over 6 bills. but, I need to wait till I have more gold. all my gold went to buying a POTCLE!

Don't worry we can take care of you when your ready or when you find a leprechaun! lol It's an addictive hobby!!

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Don't worry we can take care of you when your ready

I'm ready for the undead monkey.

LTG : )

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm ready for the undead monkey.
LTG : )

I promise to bring you Something at the Texas show. Look forward to seeing you and Robert Jr again.

#57 5 years ago

Just added a few more mods from Mod Couple. You know sometimes mods junk up the game but the mods you guys are putting out just makes it BETTER!

You know I'd also love to see just on the back of the black pearl like the top of a ships wheel with captain jack holding it.

If you look just to the left middle of the Pearl you'll notice a screw you could put a captain jack hand there off the side of the ship likes he's crawling back into the ship maybe holding a rope

Gotta get a Captain jack in the game... the other idea is to have him in a boat going into the cave.

IMG_2679 (resized).jpgIMG_2679 (resized).jpgIMG_2685 (resized).jpgIMG_2685 (resized).jpgIMG_2686 (resized).jpgIMG_2686 (resized).jpgIMG_2688 (resized).jpgIMG_2688 (resized).jpgIMG_2693 (resized).jpgIMG_2693 (resized).jpgIMG_2698 (resized).jpgIMG_2698 (resized).jpg
#58 5 years ago

Anyone have video of the kraken moving up and down? I just thought about how cool that must look and may have sold myself on one

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Your custom LE plate is complete now! Let me know when your gold comes in. lol

#60 5 years ago

I'm thinking about getting some of the barrel mods. Do they blend in perfectly with the existing barrels?

It's a shame I have the european coindoor. Love the numbered shadow box mod...

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from philsublime:

I'm thinking about getting some of the barrel mods. Do they blend in perfectly with the existing barrels?
It's a shame I have the european coindoor. Love the numbered shadow box mod...

Guess it depends on what you consider perfectly. I feel like we got the theme detail and color selection spot on but some have a different eye for perfection. lol And I might add the Jailhouse dog is darn cute!

IMG_2265 (resized).jpgIMG_2265 (resized).jpgIMG_2276 (resized).jpgIMG_2276 (resized).jpg
#62 5 years ago

Are you going to make the canon for the pearl again? I need one of those.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

Are you going to make the canon for the pearl again? I need one of those.

ALL mods are In stock and shipping next day from our website store. Thanks so much for your and Everyones interest. Pirates has been a HUGE hit to say the least and we appreciate everyones kind feedback.

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

#64 5 years ago

Man I don’t know how I missed it on your site but I don’t feel so bad because my wife missed it too when she ordered stuff. lol

Ordering now

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

Man I don’t know how I missed it on your site but I don’t feel so bad because my wife missed it too when she ordered stuff. lol
Ordering now

And we thank you and your wife for your interest and support! This game is Amazing and we are honored to contribute in any way to this masterpiece.

#66 5 years ago

I just like paying for shipping as many times as possible. lol

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Anyone have video of the kraken moving up and down? I just thought about how cool that must look and may have sold myself on one

up and down? Mine is stationary - but still my fav mod for the game by far.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

up and down? Mine is stationary - but still my fav mod for the game by far.

Ahh I was thinking it might ride up and down on the diverter — guess not. Still looks great though!

#69 5 years ago

Ahh I was thinking it might ride up and down on the diverter — guess not. Still looks great though!

No sorry just a regular old Kraken. We rarely manipulate any designed mechs as that could change the game play. In this case our goal was to creatively Hide the pinball mechanics and coils. Just keep your balls out of your Kraken for safe play...

1 week later
#70 5 years ago

Finally caught up again.... Thanks to all for understanding a few days delay. One note, on the Right "Powder Keg" flasher mod, you need to remove the one washer they put under that standoff which was not on our design game. Simple process just makes the glass clearance better. Sorry for missing that.

1 week later
#71 5 years ago

I'll tell you what MOD needs to be added to this game more than anything else... add a screen just like they have in hobbit, 3D print a frame to look like rotted boat wood, and edit together clips from the movie. Then everyone can stop bitching about clips from the film . This wouldn't be hard to do I wouldn't imagine. Now that would be cool!!! People sell these mods on these TINY screens but getting a normal sized one like Hobbit shouldn't be hard. You could run all the clips on a 15.00 rasberry pie.

#72 5 years ago

I have a question about your "Maelstrom Battle" mod. I like to watch the ball spin down the tube. Does this mod block that view?

Thanks

Gerry

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

I have a question about your "Maelstrom Battle" mod. I like to watch the ball spin down the tube. Does this mod block that view?
Thanks
Gerry

The Maelstrom mod was designed to not obstruct the view and also work with the Kraken. Several photos are available. Thanks.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'll tell you what MOD needs to be added to this game more than anything else... add a screen just like they have in hobbit, 3D print a frame to look like rotted boat wood, and edit together clips from the movie. Then everyone can stop bitching about clips from the film . This wouldn't be hard to do I wouldn't imagine. Now that would be cool!!! People sell these mods on these TINY screens but getting a normal sized one like Hobbit shouldn't be hard. You could run all the clips on a 15.00 rasberry pie.

Appreciate the idea but after screens, raspberry Pi, pirating Disney license content and where you would even put something like that in an already jam packed game I’m not sure there would be a market for that. There is another display maker on Pinside I’m sure could hook you up though. Just not a mod for us thanks.

#75 5 years ago

Sorry must have missed this. No the Kraken is stationary. We try not to effect the designed gameplay or features when possible. Loving the show as always, proud to be a supporter!

#76 5 years ago

Thanks! I got my Kraken and Dauntless railing installed on Saturday.

F9E2D650-25A8-46E0-A30E-3461E763BFE6 (resized).jpegF9E2D650-25A8-46E0-A30E-3461E763BFE6 (resized).jpeg
#77 5 years ago

Thanks! I got my Kraken and Dauntless railing installed on Saturday.
[quoted image]

Looking good, enjoy that Awesome game!

#78 5 years ago

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Pirates at TPF this weekend. Great show and a great time for pinball.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Pirates at TPF this weekend. Great show and a great time for pinball.

I’ll be there!

2 months later
#80 4 years ago

Hi @yelobird, just had the most amazing idea!!

Could you please create star posts as follows:

1. Slightly shorter than a standard star post to allow a rubber to go underneath (you could even supply the rubber). This would put the sling at the same height as the standard supplied posts (make overall height same as supplied post without any washer)
2. Thin enough at the sling so that the distance from the hammer is the same as the stock posts.
3. Similar width at the bottom as a star post 18mm to hide any cracking or rippling and at the same time hide the black rubber washer underneath.
4. Now for the fun bit - make them pirate themed. I mean OMG!!! You could have translucent rum bottles, barnacled piers, powder kegs!!!

Only you could do this Mod Couple!!! The pirates community needs you!!! It would mean:

1. no more sling escapes,
2. Prevent future damage around slings
3. hiding any cracking that has occurred
4. Pirate themed posts!!!! I mean COME ON!!!!!

Sorry have to calm down. Are the plastics you use strong enough to handle being a sling post? Is this something possible to engineer? It would save my game.

Thanks!!

#81 4 years ago

Assuming 3d printed parts won't have the same lateral stability an injection molded parts. But I'd buy!

#82 4 years ago

Had another idea as well. I know someone has already created a helm area for the black pearl, but would it be possible to sneak in the Top of the Ship’s Wheel in the centre and then some decking behind and either side? I think there is enough clearance to get the top half of the wheel sneaking up behind this railing. Railing could continue on right side. Step down to deck on left side.
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

2 months later
#83 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Finally caught up again.... Thanks to all for understanding a few days delay. One note, on the Right "Powder Keg" flasher mod, you need to remove the one washer they put under that standoff which was not on our design game. Simple process just makes the glass clearance better. Sorry for missing that.

I just received and installed the "Powder Keg" flasher mod on my LE this past weekend. Noticed that it scrapes the glass when installed, didn't see the note about needing to remove the washer until right now. Can you please show me a photo referencing the washer you are referring to? I didn't notice any washer in particular when installing the mod.

Thanks

Added over 5 years ago:

Took off the flasher and all washers, nuts, etc. and the barrel still scrapes the glass. Had to install it without the plastic flasher dome, which doesn't look very good compared to the one with the dog holding the keys which has the flasher dome underneath. Can you please inform me of what you removed so that it doesn't scrape the glass with the flasher dome still installed, because I've tried what seems like every option. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-custom-mod-collection-themodcouple/page/2?hl=drfrightner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.