Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gerry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SDZZExtraBall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hi Guys

have you checked out rambothevideogame.com website this is a new video game based on the first three movies , can i get some serious feedback and opinion on a Rambo pinball to coincide with the possible release of the Final Rambo movie in 2014 ?

A RAMBO pinball based on all five Movies ..........if the(fifth) last one is ever made ?

#3 11 years ago

Fair comment i guess , though it depends on perspective , would never ever want it to represent what you are saying ................ more or less like many other pins and movies, it just being based on a mythical character.........

#5 11 years ago

Tried to think positive on this but I Thought this was going to be a little like this ..............

Question for all the negatives to come and the couple already ...............I am all for Predator , absolutely think the first movie is a great base for the pin but how different are themes ? ?

When you take out the the Predator being from another world and replace it with just simply an Enemy ? ?

#6 11 years ago

Positive guys back me up ?

#9 11 years ago

mrSATURN2012 you know your classic movies , this is and always be an all time great (First Blood)

#11 11 years ago

Yeah ok , we want the male version this time ..............

#13 11 years ago

very true ...........now we need a pin.

#15 11 years ago

dont know him . ...............why is that ?

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

They sure love making threads speculating on future themes, 1st kiss which was 100% "confirmed" then unconfirmed then Metallica, then Kiss again now Rambo, what possibly next? Rolf Harris - Didgeridoo LE?

Not speculating , more like ............. promoting ! Encouraging ?
    First one I have really discussed on this forum .............. though i guess just because we are both from Australia .......you can assume what you would like to.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

You're both from Australia and enjoy speculating on new machines. But, I suppose those two things can apply to lots of different people.

Yes your second comment is much friendlier and probably more correct.

#22 11 years ago

Now back to any constructive discussion on a Rambo Pinball ?

Maybe not about where people are from ? Or categorizing people ?

#24 11 years ago

Thanks Crash , almost forgot about that one , similar theme.

3 weeks later
    #33 11 years ago

Hopefully Rambo Pinball happens !!!

#34 11 years ago

It deserves to happen !!

#35 11 years ago

if you have a negative reply ....................................

think why am i actually writing this negative reply ?

there is a large following of the rambo franchise !

This Pin would be a success !!

#38 11 years ago

yeah good feedback

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I would rather see Chuck Norris in a pinball called Fire Walker.
    Same timeline sorry. Seriously I would not buy one. I would absolutely put a few quarters in at a location. I liked the movies when I was younger. Then again after UHF I liked Weird Al better than Rambo. If you follow these comments.
    I like fantasy, sci fi and comedy
    Rambo is a classic in films but I also do not see it translating into a good pinball.

how about Rocky ?

an update ? not the original gottlieb 1982 ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SDZZExtraBall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-or-stern-2014-rambo-pinball?tu=SDZZExtraBall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.