Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by LitzDoc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jamaster10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 7 years ago

I have been selling JJP games since woz was announced. Seen it through thick and thin times!. I have ordered the same numbers on Hobbit woz and now dialed in. $250.00 deposit refundable on DI.
Some people want there games asap some wait till a few have been run. Your Choice!!

I don't post pricing here call me for a price. 219-924-PINS (7467) or 2198086063

Pincades
Chicago Land JJP Dist.
JT

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

Buy from whoever you are comfortable. But food for thought. Does that person or company haul games to shows so that everyone might get a chance to play them? Its expensive to bring games to shows and a lot of work. JJP helps the local distributors sometimes with games for the shows but often its the local guy hauling his showroom games, setting them up, taking them down and then taking the loss of that game since its now out of the box and a demo. Does the distributor answer the phone on weekends and at night? Help with tech support if he can? Like I said buy from someone you trust and are comfortable in dealing but is price everything?
Larry
flipnoutpinball.com

Quoted from KingPinGames:

Couldn't have said it better myself flipnout1. I just got done doing 2 home remodel shows in the Madison, WI area. I will also be bringing games from Wisconsin to the Texas Pinball Festival and to the Midwest Gaming Classic. This is truly a labor of love. For the amount of time that is put in just to have someone buy from another distributor because "they are cheaper" is a slap in the face. I am all for finding the best deal, but the cheapest price isn't always the best deal. Check around. Games can be shipped from anywhere, what matters is service after the deal. What happens when you order a game from a distributor/manufacturer that only is around monday-friday 9am-5pm and you have an issue on a saturday morning? Most of the "smaller distributors" (like me) are answering our phones and responding to emails 7 days a week... some of us even do it for machines we didn't sell.
Christopher
KingPin Games
Authorized JJP Distributor
608-393-2299 cell

Well spoken by both of you fellas. (Both Great Dist.'s as well) I will agree with all those quotes, Especially setting up shows. That's on the dist. dime, its not cheap either when you figure travel, hotel, food, employee, all show expenses etc.
Pincades
Chicago Land JJP Dist.
JT

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jamaster10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-or-distributor?tu=Jamaster10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.