2AF3B8A9-CFF6-49FA-9553-BBDE1F5B66E8 (resized).jpeg
2B006CA8-BCD7-4283-9759-757A5B31718B (resized).jpeg
telegram (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2022-03-15 121958 (resized).png
Screenshot_20211005-192954_Chrome (resized).jpg
72D3DC30-D856-4213-A0FD-AB7DFA7E2AAB (resized).jpeg
5D41471D-6957-4B2A-BC5F-8112FF96D1FD (resized).jpeg
PXL_20210420_164914433 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’m in the same boat. I’m on try #7 now to download the beta. I’m about over it now.

JJP is looking into the failed verify reasons to see if they can improve anything.

4 months later
#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Maybe this is a good form to ask this question
Now after installing the beta code I see a sensor calibration in progress message in the bottom left of the main monitor every time a game's over. Is this normal?

Yes, that's normal now per Keith.

6 months later
#121 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I asked about the Pirates update on Telegram. Not response yet.

From what I have noticed is that when a new game is coming up, it is all hands on deck to give the effort to deliver the game code complete. Wonka was complete as delivered, but they polished, refined, and balanced it later. GNR was close - 1 album mode wasn't completed but they followed up to complete that rather quickly, but bugs and other issues took priority. It appears so far that Toy Story is being delivered code complete. They still tweak and adjust code on the games as time permits.

My guess is that once the initial tweaks are done on TS4, they will circle back to the other games. Not trying to defend that, just my observations.

#123 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I understand and respect all that. What was odd was they made public comments on Facebook and telegram that spoke to it being right around the corner, within a week or two from going live was the way it sounded…then crickets. The beta is awesome don’t get me wrong, but I would like to see the final polish they’ve alluded to as well as the final wizard mode.

My guess is that the key coders on Pirates just need a week to be able to go back into the code and refresh themselves on where they left off on the last wizard mode, then another couple of weeks to finish it, then do the initial tests on it before releasing the beta. I am guessing that the rest of it is considered pretty much finished and in the current beta. Just a gut guess. Sooo close. The just need that undisturbed time to concentrate on it.

2 months later
#160 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is there a changelog somewhere I can download for GnR Beta 22?

No changes, just updating the updater. More coming though. The change log is visible in the menus with the beta option on.

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

I am running build 22 as well and in addition to randomly stopping during a song it appears Scorbit has been deactivated. Is that going to be fixed soon or should I revert back to regular version 1.25

You should really follow the discussions/instructions on their Telegram group if you're going to be using the beta software. Short answer is use the Scorbit app to detach, wait a few seconds, then press activate for your pin again scanning the QR code in the Scorbit menu. This will not be necessary when they release the public version and go live.

#167 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Okay so I downloaded the telegram app. Now how do I find the group?
And if they just updated the updater in beta 22 why are there other ramifications to that such as the ones Trojanlaw is mentioning? I don't personally care about scorbit But he's the second one to mention it stopping during a song since updating, and that is troublesome.
And then the final questions .. what's the recommended course of action here just staying tight? Or downgrade to 1.25? How do I get back to beta 20?

The 1st post describes the process. Send an email to beta at jerseyjackpinball.com, or find Joe Katz on Telegram. There have been no reports on Telegram for songs suddenly ending. But it would be good to report it and get help there.

To revert back, I am guessing that you would have to download the latest full install code on the JJP website. If you email them, they may have an easier solution.

There might be another beta coming soon for testing some other things. Not sure what's coming next.

1 month later
#173 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

They said all remaining games this week!

*next week

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,400 (OBO)
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-open-beta-program?tu=KingBW and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.