• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 months ago

With the new Terminator movie coming
And the last T game 2003 ? I would definitely
Buy a JJP version with movie clips etc
Could be a stellar game with humor as well
I know Vendors that made more money on T2,s then Addams Family. For pinball to keep growing games need to make money
On location ! Wonka in a bar n grill not gonna happen !

#3 8 months ago

Not for me.

#4 8 months ago

We never routed a T3, but T2 always was and to this day would probably still be a good earner. I despise playing it, but it’s like TAF, no matter where you set it, it earns.

#5 8 months ago

Nope. JJP is strictly family-friendly themes

#6 8 months ago

I would love to see that, gotta be one of the all time great themes. If be interested in buying that. Wonka? Err, hard pass.

I think I'd rather see Stern do it though (ducks...), more in line with their style imo. But for all that is holy please don't make it a T2 rehash again like T3 was IMO. We need another take on it designer wise too, Steve Ritchie has had his turn at it, LOL.

#7 8 months ago

I didn’t want to risk derailing the thread but I’ve been wondering if Stern might be considering having another go at a terminator pin. Interesting to think about certainly.

#8 8 months ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

I would love to see that, gotta be one of the all time great themes. If be interested in buying that. Wonka? Err, hard pass.
I think I'd rather see Stern do it though (ducks...), more in line with their style imo. But for all that is holy please don't make it a T2 rehash again like T3 was IMO. We need another take on it designer wise too, Steve Ritchie has had his turn at it, LOL.

I've not played much T2, but T3 is WAY better than I ever expected it to be. Very cool modes in that. The callouts are even done by Arnold this time (although IMO possibly his worst acting job ever.. lol)

#9 8 months ago

The last few terminator movies have been flops, and I don't think there's a person on the planet who is excited about yet another reboot.

There’s already 2 of these pins out there.

Not gonna happen.

Optimistic, clickbait titled "dream theme threads" will continue unabated, however.

#10 8 months ago

The last few didn't have James Cameron directing either. Not saying it will happen either way. But James Cameron!

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The last few terminator movies have been flops.
There’s already 2 of these pins out there.
Not gonna happen.

#11 8 months ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

The last few didn't have James Cameron directing either. Not saying it will happen either way. But James Cameron!

He's not directing. He's producing and involved creatively to some degree.

He also was on record as hyping up the last, truly awful Terminator movie as a return to greatness.

Sorry man. This movie is gonna blow.

"Terminator 6 is a currently untitled upcoming 2019 American science fiction action film directed by Tim Miller with a screenplay written by David S. Goyer.[3][4] The film's story was conceived by Miller, and series co-creator James Cameron, with Cameron also serving as a producer alongside David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Don Granger."

#12 8 months ago

Haha you could be right.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He also was on record as hyping up the last, truly awful Terminator movie as a return to greatness.

#13 8 months ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Huge fan of Cameron’s early work (even Piranha 2!), but he’s been having a good time taking after the George Lucas ... I think he’s not sure how to make a great movie in the current Hollywood environment. Let’s hope I’m wrong

#14 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"Terminator 6 is a currently untitled upcoming 2019 American science fiction action film directed by Tim Miller with a screenplay written by David S. Goyer.[3][4] The film's story was conceived by Miller, and series co-creator James Cameron, with Cameron also serving as a producer alongside David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Don Granger."

Goyer wrote it? I’m out. Although.. sigh.. Tim Miller made Deadpool, and he has the same pedigree Cameron has..

#15 8 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I've not played much T2, but T3 is WAY better than I ever expected it to be. Very cool modes in that. The callouts are even done by Arnold this time (although IMO possibly his worst acting job ever.. lol)

Arnold also did the calls for T2 pin of course.

#16 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Arnold also did the calls for T2 pin of course.

So he did - man, i could have sworn I heard Chris Granner say it was a soundalike actor. Maybe that was early on

#17 8 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

So he did - man, i could have sworn I heard Chris Granner say it was a soundalike actor. Maybe that was early on

Maybe you are thinking of the Dirty Harry saga.

#18 8 months ago

Nope. Wonka probably.

#19 8 months ago

First 3 movies would be an epic JJP pin.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Edgemoor, DE

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside