• Yes for sure 63 votes
    32%
  • Maybe a bit to expensive 65 votes
    33%
  • For sure not 69 votes
    35%

(197 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

clo19.jpg
images.jpg
imgres.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bostonbuzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 4 years ago

I think these RAD CALS are very sharp but not for me. From what I've seen the standard cabinet high gloss decals will be plenty good enough for the Hobbit LE headed my way for my home game room.

I've already invested a good chunk of change in my pre-order and simply cannot justify an additional $400.00. To me the play field protector I'm having factory installed for $150.00 is a much more relevant and worthwhile investment. My WOZECLE has one installed and to me it has been a play field saver...but...to each their own. How others choose to spend their money on modifications is their business and it's all good.

#67 4 years ago

Aside from the direct print vs high gloss decal here's a different way to look at it...if one got in early on a Hobbit LE pre-order, as many here including myself did, the price is the same they would have paid for the WOZECLE when priced at $7500.00.

True there's only one play field level but with the cycling drop targets, ramps and four play field pop up targets it's a different yet no less interesting, at least to me, concept. Apples to oranges and both quite tasty!

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

True and an interesting way to look at it however, those that did get in early have had to wait a long time for the game, thus the discount provided to them.

Getting in early was a trade off for receiving a substantial overall discount but well worth it for me.

I was willing to take the leap of faith and go along for the ride with my WOZECLE. It was nice to be in position to take advantage of the installment payments. I did the same when I finally decided to take the same 'leap' for my Hobbit LE. Been paid off for months now so that part is in the rear view mirror. The wait is all that's left and this wait appears to be a much, much, shorter one this time around.

Again I'm perfectly OK with the standard high gloss decals as they are nicer than any of my other pins cabinets with the exception of my direct print WOZ of course. Yes the RAD CALS are exceptional eye candy but to me thay are just that.

I'm sure they'll move a ton.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
Trade
Sale Pending!
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bostonbuzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside