Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 544 posts
  • 166 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

external-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpg
    jerseysign (resized).jpg
    Lebowski-Opinion-Meme (resized).jpg
    JJP sign.jpg
    7A1D77B5-E9FC-4EEA-84E8-D00B85A0A678 (resized).jpeg
    2 29 20a 1850 Greenleaf (resized).jpg
    2 29 20a (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpeg
    Roscoe 215080943 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    2D5411D3-8375-49B3-9356-1D77637C092C.jpeg
    8F7B96B9-D04B-4A33-BFC1-72B9F9DDD574.jpeg
    pj (resized).jpg
    who_designed-tech_support_3_laughing_man (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    indiana-jones-2048x1024 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bublehead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 4 years ago

Come on, let’s face it, Jack just wanted to be the factory tour for Expo this year... he has so much unsold JJP sales swag he needs to get rid of, and it was his only option to unload it.

#222 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

With the possible exception of some of the craziest shit I've ever read here on Pinside on one thread.

And if you want the weird to really turn pro, you just say JJP and Stern are merging to become Sternsey Jack Pinball...

#228 4 years ago

Where is pinlawyer when you need him... I am sure the legal costs to change the name would make it prohibitively unecessary.

#352 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Next time you head to nj, please let me know, I’ll show you the best of it, we won’t hit a single toll road and you won’t want to leave. Plenty to hate about nj (I have a long list) and it can give a bad first impression, but it can be a great place. Chicago pizza is very good, but good New York style in NJ is tough to beat.

I’ll say this about NJ, I love to visit, enjoy staying there and have spent many a great vacation in Cape May and surrounding areas. Red Bank is a fun little town, got a picture of me hanging out in front of the Quick Stop in Leonardo. Jersey is a great place to visit, I would buy a nice beach house in Cape May, but then only spend my summers there. Not knocking NJ winter BUT...

#371 4 years ago

Minnesota Fats was not from Minnesota, never lived there, actually lived in NY, Illinois, and Tennessee. So what’s the big deal?

#425 4 years ago

Stern still does some harnesses in house. VE runs especially. The template nail boards are kept until they decide no more runs then they reuse them. It’s funny to see the names on the prints that they use to identify them, because they use code names on everything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bublehead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-moving-to-illinois?tu=Bublehead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.