(Topic ID: 294122)

JJP (LTG) response needed!!!

By wrb1977

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C88A8783-8B93-42A1-8796-67CD2DEF425B.gif

This topic is closed.

#1 2 years ago

Post deleted...sorry guys...I was just trying to help.

Mods...please close this thread...thank you!

#2 2 years ago

I don't think LTG has anything to do with this man. The BS is coming from the TIPPITY TOP.

#3 2 years ago

Don’t think he can help with this and don’t think to shift his name in this is the way to go....

He Is always a good helper

#4 2 years ago

This thread is bad form all around. If you want to go after someone, try maybe targeting someone who is actually in Chicago...maybe pinball_keefer for starters.

#5 2 years ago

Yeah, this is way bad form. Punchy The Clown no likey...

#6 2 years ago

Leave all the employees alone; they're not making the decisions.

If you want to rattle chains at the top, go to Chicago and pay the JJP head office a visit. Don't instigate harassment against employees and volunteers.

#7 2 years ago

Yeah and when you are there tell jack to suck on a wonka bar when he has time

#8 2 years ago

This lands directly on the person or persons who make the decision to keep buying Mirco Playfields.I’m sure Eric and crew are pissed off as can be!Hell I feel bad for them,you make what is one of the best pins ever created and then this shit happens Again!!!

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

This thread is bad form all around. If you want to go after someone, try maybe targeting someone who is actually in Chicago...maybe pinball_keefer for starters.

Its the lead software guys issue??? Lol don't think so.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Its the lead software guys issue??? Lol don't think so.

Hes a hell of a lot closer to the sun than Lloyd, and he's the only other one I know of that checks in here.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Hes a hell of a lot closer to the sun than Lloyd, and he's the only other one I know of that checks in here.

I’m sure Keith has done what he can but in a company environment?

#12 2 years ago

Bad playfields are a result of bad chemistry. Scientific not personal.
    No one wants this outcome. Even those that are possibly at the root or epicenter of it.
    Harassing people that have nothing to do with the choice of chemical components or that are not the ones overlooking the poor results is down right mean!

#13 2 years ago

Chris how much would it take from JJP to get you on board to make playfields for them?Set up and ready to roll and you get full creative control.

#14 2 years ago

Mods...please delete this thread...thanks!!!

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

Mods...please delete this thread...thanks!!!

But I want to see how many downvotes you can get

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Chris how much would it take from JJP to get you on board to make playfields for them?Set up and ready to roll and you get full creative control.

Me making playfields?

C88A8783-8B93-42A1-8796-67CD2DEF425B.gifC88A8783-8B93-42A1-8796-67CD2DEF425B.gif

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-ltg-response-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.