(Topic ID: 77100)

JJP: Jack Speaks **Updated to include equity partnership** (1/15/14)

By MrDo

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PEN
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CHARLIE.jpg
idiots.jpg
dan-aykroyd-and-tommy-boy-gallery.jpg
3821.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrdo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Trying to keep the info in one thread. Looks like there will be further communication in the next few days.

Courtesy of the WOZ owners group (1/13/14).

Jack Speaks:

"We would expect to see every remaining LE game out of here in 90 days "ish" as we are told to say.

We are waiting on LE cabinets as our supplier was caught with bad weather in December and the holidays mid-week and he is on vacation this week - get everything made in America allright....by the way China is closed too for a month so who knows with that.

We did finally receive our WOZ cabinets from another industry supplier and because of popular demand they have beautiful digitally printed decals which is what we wanted originally. Too many people had banged up cabinets (operators) and demanded decal cabinets as we originally said all WOZ games would have.

We sent some people home today (6) for a few days as we have some temps in training. We must have pissed someone off as they posted some stuff on that other site.

We are building and shipping games. We have visitors here every day and we hope to do a decent news release tomorrow or Weds.

Also - the few games with the restart problem - we expect to have that easy fix ASAP as well. Thanks!!"

#2 10 years ago

Email from 1/15/14

--------------------
Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. Enters Into An Equity Partnership With The Investment Banking Arm Of JDA

Lakewood, New Jersey - January 15, 2014 - Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc., the industry leading designer and manufacturer of premium, no-compromise pinball machines announces that they have entered into an equity partnership with the investment arm of JDA.

The founding group of JDA has a proven track record of success and generated over $40 million dollars for their shareholders in their last transaction.

This partnership will now enable Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. to have the resources to fund multiple game platforms, expand into related technologies and markets, and to provide a catalyst for growth. It further provides Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. with deeper management and financial resources.

"We are very excited to combine the strengths of these two dynamic organizations. The expanded talent, experience and financial strength that this brings will enhance the future products we are able to build and add to the enjoyment of our player base." said Jack Guarnieri, Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. Founder.

The principals at JDA are true pinball enthusiasts as well and personally own over 40 pinball machines including Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. world renowned The Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine.

About Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc.
Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. was founded in 2011 with a passion to build premium, no-compromise pinball machines. Games built with passion and games that are fun to play which will become treasured for years to come. The first game that Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. is building is The Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine. The game is now in full production with more than 700 games shipped as of December 2013. More games are popping up in commercial locations and in home game rooms all around the world. The company is in development of The Hobbit Pinball machine which will ship late in 2014.

About JDA
JDA is a private holding company developed for the purpose of transitional holdings of interest, incubation and performance of advisory services associated to the business interests of its shareholders. The shareholders of JDA have companies in the technology space including servicing the blind and developing critical mass computer applications, holdings of over $10 million in real estate, interests in gold and silver mining, a world class training facility for gymnastics and all star cheer, and consulting services that tailor to the telecom, data and technology sectors.

#4 10 years ago

Understood, but it was buried in several locations. I'm trying to keep the announcement(s) easy to locate. Not everyone reads to page 7+ on WOZ delivery threads.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

The name's Zalinsky. I make pinball parts for the American workingman. That's what I am. That's who I care about.

Hilarious!

Quoted from Skins:

It just seems there are some, well, inconsistencies. At least I see them to be. I'm not trying to pick on JJP,

It's not your fault. But a few here will try to discredit you rather than see that the pieces don't connect...

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Why do you care so much about what JJP is doing? You don't even seem to have any desire in owning any 21st century games (from JJP, Stern et al.).

Thanks for attacking me, again… I guess you've missed all the posts about ST gameplay after I got the LE a couple of weeks ago.

Try again.

Hilarious… I make a thread to combine whatever Jack says about the "State of JJP" into one easy to find thread and you attack ME?!?

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I don't see any stle or stern in your collection. If you really have said games, then update your collection. People use this based on your posts to make these determinations.

So we're back to "collection equals credibility"?

You may do better to look at my previously owned games because I've decided to never have more than 10 machines again... Too much upkeep, not enough playtime... On top of that, I managed several Sega-Owned "Time Out" arcade and family fun centers back in the day, including their flagship location. Pinball is a SMALL world so information really isn't that hard to come by when you know a couple of people...

Sorry I don't keep my collection updated.... It's not a priority to me anymore. I'll try to do better.

Can we get back to breaking JJP news now?

#136 10 years ago

Updating with press release about equity partnership...

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Next features to be cut, we always wanted to use translites not screened backglasses the print turns out much nicer? The hobit no longer a wide body for better integration with the LCD. RGB lighting is inferior to the incandescent bulbs and ops want it so we will no longer offer RGB.
I am sorry, I like Jack. I believe he is sincere. I usually never post anything for or against JJP. But the decals cost more and have been requested??? Bull crap. He has done some really shotty things to his customers 75th anniversary edition and now decals???

Yep! If there's one thing investors like it's PROFIT MARGINS. Bye bye expensive "no compromise" pinball.

And NO, that's not a JJP attack. Get ready for machines out of JJP that are more along the lines of Stern's profit maximizers.

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

JJP 2013 worldwide revenue: Probably less than a $billion? I dunno; I'm just spitballing here.

Speculation!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,000 (OBO)
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrdo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-jack-speaks?tu=mrdo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.