Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 160 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by BriPin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    invisiglass_standard-420x487.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

I put Invisiglass on my STTNG and it looks phenomenal.

#101 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Bullshit. I have had pieces of invisiglass and PDI glass. They work for shit. Plain and simple. it's not any clearer to look through and the DMD / BG glare is just as visible as it was before. If there is a reduction it's 5% at best. You guys are full of shit and try to justify pissing away $300 on a sheet of glass that blocks out ambient room lighting. Play your games in a pitch black room and you won't know the damn difference between that and a $20 sheet of normal glass. Plain and simple. I'm not exaggerating anything.

You could not be more wrong. Get your eyes checked.

#102 9 years ago
    Quoted from simplykind:

Saved me hundreds, thanks. Was going to get a wide and normal but decided to pass. I play in the dark and will just go with the Bent Plastic. I'd like to see these in person before possibly picking one up...

He's nuts, don't listen to him. I play in the dark and the difference is tremendous.

#117 9 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

Any why do you gotta be such assholes? I wasn't rude, I didn't call anyone a liar, I came and provided a theory on why someone might think that the invisiglass appeared clearer than normal glass.

actually, you're the one being an a-hole. you freely admit you have never seen the stuff first-hand, and yet for some crazy reason you are telling a bunch of people who HAVE seen it in person right next to brand new standard glass that they are just imagining things or don't know what they're talking about. it's absurdly ignorant and arrogant. why would you even think you're qualified to comment on the stuff, let alone continue arguing with people who actually know what they're talking about?

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from sammiesguys:

I know this is kind of off topic and not related to the fighting in this thread, but has anyone tried ordering 2 standard and 1 widebody? When I add them to the cart, it doesn't calculate the discount for the widebody at checkout. Apologies if I missed something.

I bet if you contact them they can make it right after you order.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-invisiglass-sale?tu=pezpunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.