Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 160 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by BriPin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    invisiglass_standard-420x487.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jfesler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 9 years ago

I'd sooner spend money on glass than any other mod. With our lighting environment, that glass makes a big difference. Totally worth it, IMO. Lots of times I've had to reach in to see if the glass was actually on the machine or not, because there was not enough glare to tell me it's actually installed. Yes, I can find angles where I still see glare, but.. I have to look for them now.

Got 10 sheets on the last sale. Shipping to California for me added about 15% to the price, UPS ground. Very well packaged; no damage at all.

Overpriced? Probably. Just like any other mod. Just like the pinball machines themselves. You won't find this stuff cheap on craigslist. The only real way to get a deal here is to find a special like Jen's posted - and try to amortize the shipping by getting two sheets instead of one. Or look at some of the alternatives.

#43 9 years ago

Shipping is done as 1 or 2 sheets per box; the sheets have to be the same size. They won't mix a standard and a wide body glass in the same box. It was something like $60 a box (or $30 a sheet) for the shipping to California.

If you're scared on the shipping.. then just ask Jen about "What if shipping is too expensive?". I asked that myself, and was promised that I can cancel the order and get a refund.

#74 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if anything, jack should give me props for bumping his thread to the top all the time.

Here's another bump for Jen, and for Jack's glass.

That said, Neo's mostly right here:

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

In a dark gameroom, no difference at all.

Most of my games are nicely playable in the dark, with perhaps the exception of TSPP. Glare from the backglass and DMD seriously interfere with the upper portion of the play field. Once I turn the overhead lights, all games are annoying with stock glass. Now, with the invisiglass, everything is fun - even with overhead lights in the rented warehouse space I'm using.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jfesler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-invisiglass-sale?tu=jfesler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.