Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 160 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by BriPin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    invisiglass_standard-420x487.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

oof. You'd think at those prices it would actually work for what it was made for.

What do u mean because I always wanted to try on tz?

#8 9 years ago

O really ? I didn't kmow that but it is clearer than normal glass correct

#27 9 years ago

Only thing is I can get no glare and perfect visibility for free if I play with the glass off which I do alot and I play alot better along with my old lady and no we dont cheat

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from vilant:

I tried this before, but is incredibly loud playing that way. The noise of the flippers, pop bumpers, and jet bumpers detracts from the audio of the game. Was actually surprised how much sound from the playfield the glass actually reduces.
    But to each his own.

I was kind of kidding lol but with sub and volume at 12 its not bad really

#44 9 years ago

Hopefully its be on sale at one of the east coast shows this year and i dont have to pay shipping

#75 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Bullshit. I have had pieces of invisiglass and PDI glass. They work for shit. Plain and simple. it's not any clearer to look through and the DMD / BG glare is just as visible as it was before. If there is a reduction it's 5% at best. You guys are full of shit and try to justify pissing away $300 on a sheet of glass that blocks out ambient room lighting. Play your games in a pitch black room and you won't know the damn difference between that and a $20 sheet of normal glass. Plain and simple. I'm not exaggerating anything.

I always play my games with no lights on so it wont really help me your saying?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-invisiglass-sale?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.