Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by BC_Gambit
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0001.JPG
    manual product.jpg
    PF PIC.jpg
    WP_20141204_001.jpg
    kitty-glasses-1.jpg
    image-604.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 9 years ago

Buy 1 standard or widebody sheet @ $295, get the 2nd sheet half off
    Buy 2 sheets @ $295 each, get the 3rd sheet free! - https://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=63

Happy Thanksgiving!

#2 9 years ago

Thanks Jen...talk with you on Friday.

#3 9 years ago

Can I get one sheet off?

#4 9 years ago

Jen, two questions:
    1. it doesn't seem to apply the discount, is there a coupon code I need to enter?
    2. shipping to Canada? Any ideas on cost... postal code is T5X 6J8 Edmonton AB
    Thx.

#5 9 years ago

Hi all! Sorry if you are mixing standards and wides the website wont allow the discount to apply but just shoot me an email or write a comment when checking out and I will make sure you are charged the correct amount.

The website won't automatically charge your card either, I will process manually and make sure discount is applied.

Also I will be in the office Friday if you'd like to call instead!

#6 9 years ago

Can get you a shipping quote Friday to Canada

#7 9 years ago

Jen is top notch I love it JerseyJen

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from JerseyJen:

Can get you a shipping quote Friday to Canada

What shipping do you use on this? UPS, DHL etc? Checking with someone near here as they have a pane from JJP......thought there would be some info on the site, has it been shipped to Canada before?

#9 9 years ago

UPS - how many sheets I will get the shipping quote today?

#10 9 years ago

I stocked up on invisiglass from JJP last year. Just buy the 3 pack from now.

It's a super upgrade to your game for $199.00, especially considering what another mod can cost.

#11 9 years ago

Jen, what would shipping be for three to 99654? Can you mix wide body and standard in the same box?

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Jen, what would shipping be for three to 99654? Can you mix wide body and standard in the same box?

I ordered 2 standard sheets and 1 wide body...2 boxes are being sent.

#13 9 years ago

I've had my eyes on invisiglass for a long time, so this sale is great. Just ordered 3 sheets, hopefully the shipping is reasonable.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Hi! You cant mix widebody and standard in same box no, 2 sheets max of same size glass per box. Please email me and I will get you a quote!

Thanks!

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from JerseyJen:

UPS - how many sheets I will get the shipping quote today?

1 wide, 2 standard..I ordered already, be gentle with the shipping , but with the sale its the time to buy anyway.....Christmas bonus partially gone...

#16 9 years ago

Order placed. What can be used to clean the glass on these?

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from JimB:

Yeah...I guess the windex bottle might have to be put away....and I am thinking I will now be closing the coin door when I pull the glass....

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

Yeah...I guess the windex bottle might have to be put away....and I am thinking I will now be closing the coin door when I pull the glass....

They recommend Sparkle but I think basically a non ammonia glass cleaner and a microfiber towel. They say to spray the towel with the cleaner then wipe the glass. I used to be lazy about the closing the coin door but now I am paranoid about the glass on my woz...

#19 9 years ago

Yep, no ammonia is the big thing

#20 9 years ago

Three more sheets for me! Thanks, JJP.

#21 9 years ago

does the glass have the LOGO on it still?
    or is this a clean sheet of glass?

#22 9 years ago

The last sheets I bought had invisiglass etched in the bottom left (I think) corner. JJP is underneath that. No JJP logo. These were bought in July.

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from DylanFan71:

The last sheets I bought had invisiglass etched in the bottom left (I think) corner. JJP is underneath that. No JJP logo. These were bought in July.

thanks. is it 100% hidden under the lockdown bar?

#24 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg image-604.jpgimage-604.jpg
    #25 9 years ago

hmmm...
    thanks for pix.

guess i could put some black tape on it?

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from JimB:

Just go with Saprkle. It's available on Amazon Prime and the bottle will last you a long while.

#27 9 years ago

Thanks, Jen. Three more sheets ordered. I hope it's logo-less like last years purchase, but that said the new logo is small enough that it doesn't bother me as much.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

hmmm...
    thanks for pix.
    guess i could put some black tape on it?

Have you seen this in person? It is really not an issue. You will not notice that in person as much as a picture. Black tape would look worse.

#29 9 years ago

Extend through Cyber Monday?

#30 9 years ago

if i wear my glasses while playing, my fav logo should block the other logo

kitty-glasses-1.jpgkitty-glasses-1.jpg

#31 9 years ago

Have people got there shipping quotes from JJP yet? I ordered 3 sheets over the weekend and haven received shipping info yet. I figured I would get it Monday or Tues!

#32 9 years ago

Ping Jen. She's in I believe.

#33 9 years ago

Jen is the bomb....my sheets shipped yesterday... Thank you Jen!

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Ping Jen. She's in I believe.

Will do, I just thought they might be buried in orders and didn't want to add to the chaos. I was just trying to get a feel if others who order Sat. pm were waiting as well for a shipping quote. I received a order # so I know it went into the system. Thanks guys

#35 9 years ago

For the next few weeks we will be doing ONE DAY SALES on certain items in our Store! Today's sale is on a Set of WOZ Pinball Playfield Prints! Usually $100 plus shipping, today ONLY $75 plus shipping!

https://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&path=59&product_id=50

#36 9 years ago

My glass arrived today. Thanks for the quick service.

#37 9 years ago

My order seems to be still pending, but the credit card got charged on Monday. Hopefully they ship soon...

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from DylanFan71:

My glass arrived today. Thanks for the quick service.

did the glass you received have logos and words etched on it?
    or is it completely clear glass?

i couldn't ever tell from the website what the actual product would look like, so i didn't purchase
    kinda-strange, there's no full product photo.

thanks.

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

My order seems to be still pending, but the credit card got charged on Monday. Hopefully they ship soon...

I just got a shipping conf. yesterday. I think they are catching up on the weekend orders still.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

did the glass you received have logos and words etched on it?
    or is is completely clear glass?
    i couldn't ever tell from the website what the actual product would look like, so i didn't purchase
    kinda-strange, there's no full product photo.
    thanks.

Same as the pic I posted the other day. Very hard to notice with the lock bar on.

WP_20141204_001.jpgWP_20141204_001.jpg
    #41 9 years ago

thanks for posting.

i wonder why they put the word "TEMPERED" on the glass?
    is that something valuable that needs to be communicated on the glass at all times?
    i just don't know...

that text seems like a 'feature' that could be in the shipped documentation or as a removable sticker.
    Stern puts those 'Made in USA' labels on their glass, but we can peel them off.

#42 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Same here.

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

thanks for posting.
    i wonder why they put the word "TEMPERED" on the glass?
    is that something valuable that needs to be communicated on the glass at all times?
    i just don't know...
    seems like a 'feature' that could be in the shipped documentation or as a removable sticker.
    Stern puts those 'Made in USA' labels on their glass, but we can peel them off.

Don't let the logo deter you. The product is fantastic I just installed a piece in my WH20 and MB. They look amazing. The writing is so small that you have to look for it. You could also put it at the top and you would never see it.

#44 9 years ago

I believe the logo is there so you know which side to install facing up. I could be wrong...just a guess, but I think it is treated on one side.

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from msj2222:

I believe the logo is there so you know which side to install facing up. I could be wrong...just a guess, but I think it is treated on one side.

ahhh... that's interesting. so, if i put it in upside down (flipped), it might not work the same?

#46 9 years ago

I like the fact that there's something permanently etched into a product, on purpose so you can see it, that is meant to be the most transparent and non-reflective thing on the market.

Cracks me up.

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

ahhh... that's interesting. so, if i put it in upside down (flipped), it might not work the same?

just a theory! My sheet on my woz seems to be different on each side. Next time I have a sheet off the machine I will check. BTW. my three sheets arrived today, now I have to decide what games to install them on

#48 9 years ago

man... i could use it for Tron, TAF, TOM, Defender, MMRLE and something else

#49 9 years ago

Woohoo, mine just shipped. Should get them next week, can hardly wait

#50 9 years ago

2 Day Sale on WOZ Pre-Production Playfields!

Usually $300, now $200! Sale ends Tuesday @ midnight. Shipping is additional.

https://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&path=62&product_id=70

PF PIC.jpgPF PIC.jpg
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-invisiglass-sale-ends-sunday and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.