Topic Stats

• 318 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Chrisbee
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2014-11-02-20-22-11.png
992f1.jpg
here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg
pinocchio.jpg
vid pinball service.jpg
Jack2.jpg
IMG_3104x.jpg
Jack1.jpg
335d8f1e0545a6269b63392a1e6b663e.jpg
169a65d0df7a2b7ae692ebd08b982ef1.jpg
307028.jpg
imagesTG3SCJKL.jpg
Screenshot_2014-10-31-00-35-28.png
Janet jackson 2014.jpg
image-611.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I think it is also worth saying that the customer support I have received from JJP has been outstanding.

I think the problem is in the term "Customer support " It means different things to different people.
if you are not a pin-guy and are buying your first pinball machine. with a 1 year warranty and you pay 9K for it. I don't think you were expecting to be the guy taking off the glass and trying to do the repair after owning it for a week...
that being said I Love my WOZ. it broke a few times light boards and stuff. some Quality of build issues.
Like loose set screw on the motor that opened Dorothy door on upper play-field. It doesn't sound like a big deal but, you have to take the whole upper play-field off and remove the motor assemble to get at it. not happy doing this in the first month of owning it.
Now Loyd has been great at helping me with finding my issues,Thanks Lloyd!! light board's and things and making sure I got the parts.
But here's another part I'm not happy about. after you replace the parts JJP would like the bad parts back. But they want you to pay for the shipping of the parts back to them..that kind of rubs me the wrong way.. I Feel I did more then my part spending hrs of my time fixing this new machine.
I'm not paying more money on the defective under warranty parts.. supply me with a return mailer and I'll take the time to send them back. then I'll say great costumer service! till then I'll give it 4 out of 5.

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from juanton:

How many times has Ford sent someone to your house to work on your car?

Actually My chevy Cruze would not start so the dealer pick it up at my house and towed it to the dealer no charge .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 11,500.00
$ 16.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside