Screenshot 2023-05-17 094349 (resized).jpg
D3AC342D-8B28-4636-AC2D-3298D680283C.gif
Hagrid Ritchie2 (resized).png
the-worst-thing-about-prison-was-the-dementors-dementors.gif
IMG_20230516_223229 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200801_185920 (resized).jpg
22DCB5C9-FF40-496B-A91D-40E3A74531D3 (resized).jpeg
19FEDBD3-F926-4A29-8329-462286D77912 (resized).jpeg

There are 874 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 18.
#1 1 year ago

Posted on Knapp Arcade...
972503_9c7a22bc274b487481557756c0fd4905_mv2 (resized).png972503_9c7a22bc274b487481557756c0fd4905_mv2 (resized).png

#2 1 year ago

Highly doubt it but if so I will not be stopped from getting a CE

#3 1 year ago

Seems like a pretty explicit hint... almost too explicit. But it'd be weird to get people's hopes up for HP and then hit 'em with a Godfather (even though Godfather's a cooler theme, in my opinion).

The real question is if it's happening, will it be "Harry Potter" or "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2: The Crimes of Grindewald"

#4 1 year ago

Honestly that would be amazing if JJP's been secretly trolling us this whole time with Godfather and it's actually Harry Potter.

#5 1 year ago

That would be huge if it’s Eric on a HP pin. I would be in for sure unless they completely f it up like Toy Story, errr, Toy Story 4

#6 1 year ago

Makes you wonder about Stern's timing with the Foo Fighter announcement. Trying to beat JJP and AP to the punch

#7 1 year ago

Hogwarts Legacy posted the 2nd largest release day players for a single-player video game in HISTORY, only behind Cyberpunk 2077.

The video game market is disgustingly over-saturated, and yet Hogwarts Legacy was able to command a huge percentage of the PC gamer base comparable to Skyrim in 2010.

I didn’t believe HP was relevant enough anymore, but Hogwarts Legacy has proven that it’s an absolute nostalgia cash-cow stronger than Toy Story and closer to a modern version of the original Star Wars.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

Honestly that would be amazing if JJP's been secretly trolling us this whole time with Godfather and it's actually Harry Potter.

Never know, Godfather could be code for Harry Potter. Harry does have a Godfather, Sirius Black.

#9 1 year ago

If this holds a shred of truth, I'd try to get ahead of the game and use the "get on the list" option at Little Shop of Games.

#10 1 year ago

Take. My. Money.

#11 1 year ago

You all are misunderstanding the hint. It’s going to be a Ron Weasley game!

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

That would be huge if it’s Eric on a HP pin. I would be in for sure unless they completely f it up like Toy Story, errr, Toy Story 4

Makes a LOT more sense for Eric to be on this than doing Godfather, which made zero sense. I assumed Godfather was a code name and it was a big title, but thought maybe Matrix. Harry Potter will be huge for JJP if that's what it is.

#13 1 year ago

Does his comment mean the next game will be announced in a few days?

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Never know, Godfather could be code for Harry Potter. Harry does have a Godfather, Sirius Black.

Yeah exactly a lot of people have speculated Godfather was code for something. If JJP drops Harry Potter on us that would be pretty epic. Would LOVE to see what Eric Meunier does with it.

#16 1 year ago

I've been unimpressed with the last few JJPs... But I'd sell a pin to get this

#17 1 year ago

WoW.. that would be huge.
So exciting to have all these new pins dropping at the same time!

#18 1 year ago

Dammit!! I just bought 2 pins this year NIB.. wife would be pissed but this is a theme should would be down for.

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I've been unimpressed with the last few JJPs... But I'd sell a pin to get this

This might have to happen if true.

#19 1 year ago

It would be funny if Godfather was the code name for something because they would go mafia on you if you snitched it.

#20 1 year ago

Would love to have a JJP Harry Potter machine

#21 1 year ago

Godfather wasn't the original code name people shared on here.... it was Scarface.

l-intro-1603724418 (resized).jpgl-intro-1603724418 (resized).jpg
#22 1 year ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

You all are misunderstanding the hint. It’s going to be a Ron Weasley game!

for real laughed

#23 1 year ago

I’d be down for a Harry Potter

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Godfather wasn't the original code name people shared on here.... it was Scarface.[quoted image]

WHOA

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hogwarts Legacy posted the 2nd largest release day players for a single-player video game in HISTORY, only behind Cyberpunk 2077.
The video game market is disgustingly over-saturated, and yet Hogwarts Legacy was able to command a huge percentage of the PC gamer base comparable to Skyrim in 2010.
I didn’t believe HP was relevant enough anymore, but Hogwarts Legacy has proven that it’s an absolute nostalgia cash-cow stronger than Toy Story and closer to a modern version of the original Star Wars.

I know very little about Harry Potter. Never seen any of the movies, nor read any of the books. However the game looked like a blast. I recently purchased Hogwarts Legacy and I haven’t had this much fun in a game in a long time. Worth every penny even if you’re not a Harry Potter fan. I’m learning more about the HP world from the game and it’s making me curious on watching the movies, maybe reading the books.
The game is not only for Harry Potter fans, but for fans wanting a fun game to play.

Having said all that, I would be down for a HP pinball machine.

#26 1 year ago

Godfather refers to Steve Ritchie. So whatever game he’s been on may be ready for release. Golden girls?

#27 1 year ago

I love GnR and Wonka, not a Harry Potter, fan,
So will prob pass on it.

But no doubt this title would crush for JJP if done right.

#28 1 year ago

The ultimate troll: Jack posts cryptic Harry Potter pic and then proceeds to release Godfather

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Godfather wasn't the original code name people shared on here.... it was Scarface.[quoted image]

tenor (8) (resized).pngtenor (8) (resized).png

Screenshot_20230224_200617_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230224_200617_Gallery (resized).jpg

#30 1 year ago

Harry Potter is never happening. JK has said she doesn’t want anything in a bar that would lure children in.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Harry Potter is never happening. JK has said she doesn’t want anything in a bar that would lure children in.

They literally have multiple Harry Potter themed bars in Universal Studios

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Mic drop

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I love GnR and Wonka, not a Harry Potter, fan,
So will prob pass on it.
But no doubt this title would crush for JJP if done right.

That is also what the community said about TS. Look what happened.

Hope JJP learned their lesson.

#34 1 year ago

Not sure why you guys are excited if it's Jersey Jack, look at what they did with toy story. You're not going to want to pay $15,000 for an old Williams lightning bolt flasher insert over harrys forehead, a ball that runs down a wand like pinball magic, and a moaning Myrtle mystery scoop. As much as a Malfoy bash toy would excite most of us the truth is Jersey Jack took the less is more approach.

But maybe pat Lawler comes out of retirement for ONE last game and designs the game around the quidditch festivals so he can put some carnival bullshit in there! One can dream.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Not sure why you guys are excited if it's Jersey Jack, look at what they did with toy story. You're not going to want to pay $15,000 for an old Williams lightning bolt flasher insert over harrys forehead, a ball that runs down a wand like pinball magic, and a moaning Myrtle mystery scoop. As much as a Malfoy bash toy would excite most of us the truth is Jersey Jack took the less is more approach.
But maybe pat Lawler comes out of retirement for ONE last game and designs the game around the quidditch festivals so he can put some carnival bullshit in there! One can dream.

This man smokes pot, I love it.

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Godfather refers to Steve Ritchie. So whatever game he’s been on may be ready for release. Golden girls?

You’re right it’s Golden Girls!
Now go play your Sterns!
And take Wisefw with you

#37 1 year ago

My wife and daughter love Harry Potter, if this rumor is true I will be buying one.

#38 1 year ago

If done right…and if true….this might get me to part with my POTC!

#39 1 year ago
D6FFA5F4-B315-44C7-B154-43537BF58815 (resized).jpegD6FFA5F4-B315-44C7-B154-43537BF58815 (resized).jpeg
#40 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

My wife and daughter love Harry Potter, if this rumor is true I will be buying one.

Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Never know, Godfather could be code for Harry Potter.

Using that logic then it has to be a Kevin Bacon pin

#42 1 year ago

This would be like hitting a walk off homerun in the World Series after going 0-3 with 3 K's for your previous 3 at bats.

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Hey just relaying what I heard. This is one instance where I’d like to be wrong.

#44 1 year ago

I'd be in on a Harry Potter even if it were "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

She's said a number of regrettable things, so...

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Lawlor was the PROBLEM with Toy Story 4. More Lawlor is bad for JJP in the 2020s. After two amazing pins designs in a row, I have total faith in Eric Meunier to deliver.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from Galooch:

If done right…and if true….this might get me to part with my POTC!

If JJP doesn't finally finish the code that's LONG overdue, I think a lot of people will be getting the same idea at once.

#48 1 year ago

If it's HP, I will definitely getting one!

#49 1 year ago

No way.

Worst kept secret is it’s Godfather.

#50 1 year ago

Expecto pin-troll-um!

F24D53CD-E4CB-466E-A39E-11159164FBD2.gifF24D53CD-E4CB-466E-A39E-11159164FBD2.gif

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orinda, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gainesville, GA
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 874 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-harry-potter-pin-coming and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.