Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trojanlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#424 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

[quoted image]
You can only imagine....This is NOT photoshop and NOT a rendering. This is real 
You can really only imagine all the things that this topper does....we have worked super hard to develop a system that integrates with the JJP system and reads all switches, lamps, sounds, and videos. This will be the MOST interactive topper ever made and the most complicated topper ever created! The light show is insane and its not only the leds but the special effects that are awesome, and that's not even everything! This topper is a full show on his own for the player and anyone else in the vicinity. This is the first topper that comes with an actual PC to control it and it's also fully sculpted and cast in resin. This topper will weigh about 11kg!!!!
I would love to tell you more about this topper but you will need to wait a few more weeks until we finish the programming and finalize the production of everything. It will be limited to 100 or 150 pieces ONLY. Unfortunately all of this means that it will not be cheap
There are also more creations coming soon to GNR so make sure to check back often   
We haven't opened sales yet and we are not taking pre-orders at this time. We hope to be able to start taking pre-orders around next month.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/
Thank you

l will be purchasing this as soon as you make it available and I haven't even received my machine yet!!

#429 2 years ago

Little shop of game just got the GNR shooters!
you will get tracking around next week or week after it.
they also got some Jurassic Park, Hobbit and POTC mods in stock.
most of the items are still on backorder but soon they will be in stock!
shipping the speakers soon!

Thanks LIOR. Please stay safe. I cannot wait for your GNR Topper!!

1 month later
#478 2 years ago

*** TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS ****
Lior is here
I'm NOT active on pinside anymore. my team will respond to your messages and my team will post new mods and new threads.
I'm very very busy and i'm trying to target my time on creation, sculpting, packing and quality check only.
When you are buying my mods you pay top money on them and you should get the best quality on the market and also the best customers service.
sometimes my distributors are very busy and wont respond for long time.
all of my products made by hand and there is few runs of each creation. its all hand painted too. and all is cast by resin.
If you got my product and it wont fit or it broke or you broke it by mistake or you are not happy with it r if you just want to say hello PLEASE contact me direct!
you can get me on Facebook Lior Rajwan
or by email
[email protected]
you are also welcome to contact me if your distributor wont respond for long time (not about when the topper is available LOL. patience! it will worth it.)
i will do my best to solve the issue and to send you a new replacement with no charge or asking to return it if it broke.
we have some projects thats we are working on right now for pinball but its not mods. GNR topper will be available soon and it will be under 2000$!
we have the bumpers coming soon too and also Mandolorian mods
Thank you very much for your support and love
Super proud on the next creation!
[quoted image]

Can you please post a clearer picture of the bumpers. Super excited.

#492 2 years ago

Where did Lior post on Instagram. I follow him and cannot find it.

#493 2 years ago

Don't worry. its not that star we did a big research...

Thank you. We will offer a 50$ discount for customers that bought the speakers set

What is the timing as to when we can order? My speakers finally arrive this week. Cannot wait.

1 week later
#505 2 years ago

Speaker set arrived and it is amazing!! What a great addition. Really makes a big upgrade.

IMG_0045 (resized).jpgIMG_0045 (resized).jpgIMG_0036 (resized).jpgIMG_0036 (resized).jpgIMG_0037 (resized).jpgIMG_0037 (resized).jpgIMG_0039 (resized).jpgIMG_0039 (resized).jpgIMG_0040 (resized).jpgIMG_0040 (resized).jpg

#510 2 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Having trouble dialing in the amp/upkick cover. The ball gets stuck up there and no amount of tweaking has helped yet. I bend things around, think I have it, then a game or two later it's still getting stuck again. I followed the instructions in the guide, hope I'm a one off and everyone else has better luck. Going to keep futzing with it.

I had the same issue. You have to bend the top portion of the existing metal uptick cover down and in. Then it should work fine.

3 months later
#573 2 years ago

Any updates on the Topper?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#575 2 years ago

Any update LIOR?

2 months later
#611 2 years ago

Mine came today and Lior has outdone himself. This is one where the pictures do not come close to doing this mod justice. They look phenomenal. First, this mod improves the lights so much. The existing plastic covers blocked the LEDs in a manner this mod allows to shine. I can't improve upon Road Queen's pictures.

Also, while Sven's drum kit is nice, these are in a different league. This Mod actually makes the pop bumpers look more substantial and they look a little cheap without them. These drums look amazing and the paint job is remarkable. Thank you Lior. Now we just need a topper!!

4 months later
#617 1 year ago

Any update on the topper??

1 year later
#696 10 months ago

LIOR’s latest and greatest. Colors threw me at first but then once the game is lit, these are awesome. Suggest clear protectors under the outline covers. Great work by LIOR once again.

IMG_3884 (resized).jpegIMG_3884 (resized).jpeg

#698 10 months ago

Coming soon to LSOG.

8 months later
#704 60 days ago
Quoted from MJW:Little shop of games has skull shooter cover sold out.
No more avail ,end of run?
Also have never seen the lane covers for sale anywhere.

I bought the sling covers direct from Lior.
IMG_3906 (resized).jpegIMG_3906 (resized).jpeg

#705 60 days ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

I bought the sling covers direct from Lior. [quoted image]

#710 59 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Is that bottom left apron lit rectangle part of the coma lock mech?

Yep. That is where the ball locks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trojanlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball?tu=trojanlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.