Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdx-mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#198 3 years ago

Hello and good afternoon, I am looking to purchase the skull and the GNR action button sculpt. I see the action button option to purchase but do not see the skull.

2 months later
#361 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

****PRODUCTION UPDATE****
its looks like last shipment arrived to all customers in the USA. feel free to share photos!
im very happy to say that we finally finish the production for ALL GNR orders + some stock. we finish also the bullets and the speakers.
now im checking by myself each product to check quality and if its fit good. im packing them and after that they are going to be shipped.
we still need to attach the rods to the bullets so shooter rods will be shipped in May and for speakers we are waiting for the packing that should be ready also in middle of May.
we will finish to ship ALL orders of Skulls + Buttons this month!!!! to the customers that bought it direct from me. and Little shop of games will start to ship orders in May same for Freddy's pinball paradise.
****if you order the GNR set direct from me and didn't got it yet please send me your full name + full address + country and must send phone number****
i still have the list of all orders but few surveys got deleted by mistake.
Few changes and updates.
we got a lot of bad feedbacks about FedEx shipping and they also raise the prices so we decide to change company to DHL so i should get account next week and i will be back to ship all orders!
we are changing from normal

****PRODUCTION UPDATE****
its looks like last shipment arrived to all customers in the USA. feel free to share photos!
im very happy to say that we finally finish the production for ALL GNR orders + some stock. we finish also the bullets and the speakers.
now im checking by myself each product to check quality and if its fit good. im packing them and after that they are going to be shipped.
we still need to attach the rods to the bullets so shooter rods will be shipped in May and for speakers we are waiting for the packing that should be ready also in middle of May.
we will finish to ship ALL orders of Skulls + Buttons this month!!!! to the customers that bought it direct from me. and Little shop of games will start to ship orders in May same for Freddy's pinball paradise.
****if you order the GNR set direct from me and didn't got it yet please send me your full name + full address + country and must send phone number****
i still have the list of all orders but few surveys got deleted by mistake.
Few changes and updates.
we got a lot of bad feedbacks about FedEx shipping and they also raise the prices so we decide to change company to DHL so i should get account next week and i will be back to ship all orders!
we are changing from normal company to LTD with trademark and we also have big patent about pinball thats running right now and there is a lot of annoying bureaucracy and its really taking most of my time. so i decide to take few weeks off. production is still running shipping is still running and there is a lot of new mods i will just be less in here and customer service. but i have my team to respond to you if need
what is in production right now?
our first priority is the Jurassic Park T-REX there is a lot of people thats waiting for it
we are ruining now 3 mods on the line for GNR. one of them is the bumper replacement (its not just a cover) and the Topper that we will reveal when i will be back. its takes a lot of time to program it.
we also have 2 Hobbit mods in the production and we also have my own patent to pinball that im really proud about it and i will share info very soon. you are going to LOVE it and its will fit to any game!
we are also running production of mods for 2 games that one of the pinball companies didn't reveal yet
and some old mods going to be back!
Thank you very much for all of your support and your patience. it was a huge craziness to make all this stuff so thanks a lot to my team and i really need some time to my personal stuff

Have not received shipping info or my shipment. Ordered direct, sent you a pm.

1 month later
#407 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

sculpts for Ghostbusters

This is exciting news!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdx-mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball?tu=pdx-mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.