Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 15.
#401 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Thanks for asking
we are ok but the situation is still here its day number 10 of the war. we are exhausted and very tired and not going out at all.
we hope it will be good soon but it can take few more weeks. the only good thing is that i have a lot of free time at home to paint and sculpt and also to draw some art.
BTW little shop of games got all orders of the GNR buttons and skulls. and should get the shooter rods very soon too. shipping is soon!
pop bumpers and topper are 100% ready. they sculpted and painted during a war LOL. we hope to get back to the studio soon but we need some days to get better to a normal life when this crazy thing end.
Thank you very much guys for the private messages and the support!

Stay safe bud I hope that shit ends soon .

#402 2 years ago

Thanks for asking
we are ok but the situation is still here its day number 10 of the war. we are exhausted and very tired and not going out at all.
we hope it will be good soon but it can take few more weeks. the only good thing is that i have a lot of free time at home to paint and sculpt and also to draw some art.
BTW little shop of games got all orders of the GNR buttons and skulls. and should get the shooter rods very soon too. shipping is soon!
pop bumpers and topper are 100% ready. they sculpted and painted during a war LOL. we hope to get back to the studio soon but we need some days to get better to a normal life when this crazy thing end.
Thank you very much guys for the private messages and the support!

Good to hear. It has been too quite in this topic from your end so it got me worried as well. Another reason could be off course that internet and communications were down due to the bombardments. Nevertheless good to hear you are ok.
Stay safe and stay in touch.

#403 2 years ago

Hello guys. I'm happy to say that both sides agree to a ceasefire. For now there are no rockets and I hope it will stay like that for a long time until the next time...
The streets are still not 100% safe and I hope it will get back to normal soon. we finally can get back to almost normal and to sleep normal. Thank you guys for all of your support during these hard days!

about production and shipping
i didn't was in the studio for 2 weeks and also my workers because of the war and holiday. and i decide to give my worker and i a 1 week free because we was barely sleep and we need some time to get back to normal. so we will get back to the studio next Friday. i'm going right now to the studio to see what's going on over there because building near my studio (4 meters) got direct hit by a rocket.

so. today im taking a lot of stuff from the studio to pack during the weekend in my house. I will start to pack hobbit mods and JP T-REX and also GNR Speakers.
Flights are back but there is a huge backlog in the airport. just today i shipped to little shop of games 50% of hobbit orders. 100% of GNR skull + button. 100% GNR shooter rods. all POTC mods. So that means if you order one of those you should get them this month. if you order just the skull and the button you need to get them now but if you order a few more products with the bundle we decide to save you shipping cost and to ship them when a little shop of games will get the shooter. Hobbit orders will be shipped also this month but not all of them. we need to make more books and more legs.

as i said during those days that i was stuck at home i was sculpting A LOT!!!! I also paint some stuff and draw some art (also pinball art) . I need to make molds for the things that I sculpt with clay and I will start to show them soon. I made some super cool sculpts for Ghostbusters, GNR, Hobbit, Indiana jones and also for Mandalorian. we will reveal the hobbit beasts and we will open sales this month!

We will get back to ship T-REX in first of June. you should get yours until September. (if you order from me direct)
We will start pack the GNR speakers next week and we will get back to the production of the bumpers and topper next week.

Thank you very much guys  

#404 2 years ago

Hello guys. I'm happy to say that both sides agree to a ceasefire. For now there are no rockets and I hope it will stay like that for a long time until the next time...
The streets are still not 100% safe and I hope it will get back to normal soon. we finally can get back to almost normal and to sleep normal. Thank you guys for all of your support during these hard days!
i didn't was in the studio for 2 weeks and also my workers because of the war and holiday. and i decide to give my worker and i a 1 week free because we was barely sleep and we need some time to get back to normal. so we will get back to the studio next Friday. i'm going right now to the studio to see what's going on over there because building near my studio (4 meters) got direct hit by a rocket.
so. today im taking a lot of stuff from the studio to pack during the weekend in my house. I will start to pack hobbit mods and JP T-REX and also GNR Speakers.
Flights are back but there is a huge backlog in the airport. just today i shipped to little shop of games 50% of hobbit orders. 100% of GNR skull + button. 100% GNR shooter rods. all POTC mods. So that means if you order one of those you should get them this month. if you order just the skull and the button you need to get them now but if you order a few more products with the bundle we decide to save you shipping cost and to ship them when a little shop of games will get the shooter. Hobbit orders will be shipped also this month but not all of them. we need to make more books and more legs.
as i said during those days that i was stuck at home i was sculpting A LOT!!!! I also paint some stuff and draw some art (also pinball art) . I need to make molds for the things that I sculpt with clay and I will start to show them soon. I made some super cool sculpts for Ghostbusters, GNR, Hobbit, Indiana jones and also for Mandalorian. we will reveal the hobbit beasts and we will open sales this month!
We will get back to ship T-REX in first of June. you should get yours until September. (if you order from me direct)
We will start pack the GNR speakers next week and we will get back to the production of the bumpers and topper next week.
Thank you very much guys

I am glad to see the cease fire, and that you are OK.

Rob

#405 2 years ago

Thank you very much guys

So glad to hear that they stopped the bombardments and that you guys are all safe. Its crazy tho that your neighbors building got a direct hit. You dodged that one but nevertheless a scary thought.

#406 2 years ago

Thank you very much guys

Glad you're safe Lior.
That's most important.

Also happy that you can start to think about your art again rather than the safety of you, your workers and your family.

#407 2 years ago

sculpts for Ghostbusters

This is exciting news!!!!

#408 2 years ago

Glad you are safe and they are at a cease fire. Looking forward to more mods

#409 2 years ago

Thank you guys!
Just got back from the studio. i recommend to check this thread in few hours and to follow here
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion

#410 2 years ago

gnr coming soon v5 (resized).jpggnr coming soon v5 (resized).jpg

You can only imagine....This is NOT photoshop and NOT a rendering. This is real 

You can really only imagine all the things that this topper does....we have worked super hard to develop a system that integrates with the JJP system and reads all switches, lamps, sounds, and videos. This will be the MOST interactive topper ever made and the most complicated topper ever created! The light show is insane and its not only the leds but the special effects that are awesome, and that's not even everything! This topper is a full show on his own for the player and anyone else in the vicinity. This is the first topper that comes with an actual PC to control it and it's also fully sculpted and cast in resin. This topper will weigh about 11kg!!!!

I would love to tell you more about this topper but you will need to wait a few more weeks until we finish the programming and finalize the production of everything. It will be limited to 100 or 150 pieces ONLY. Unfortunately all of this means that it will not be cheap

There are also more creations coming soon to GNR so make sure to check back often   

We haven't opened sales yet and we are not taking pre-orders at this time. We hope to be able to start taking pre-orders around next month.

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Thank you

#411 2 years ago

[quoted image]
You can really only imagine all the things that this topper does....we have worked super hard to develop a system that integrates with the JJP system and reads all switches, lamps, sounds, and videos. This will be the MOST interactive topper ever made and the most complicated topper ever created! The light show is insane and its not only the leds but the special effects that are awesome, and that's not even everything! This topper is a full show on his own for the player and anyone else in the vicinity. This is the first topper that comes with an actual PC to control it and it's also fully sculpted and cast in resin. This topper will weigh about 11kg!!!!
I would love to tell you more about this topper but you will need to wait a few more weeks until we finish the programming and finalize the production of everything. It will be limited to 100 or 150 pieces ONLY. Unfortunately all of this means that it will not be cheap
There are also more creations coming soon to GNR so make sure to check back often   
We haven't opened sales yet and we are not taking pre-orders at this time. We hope to be able to start taking pre-orders around next month.
Thank you

...must have

#412 2 years ago

[quoted image]
Thank you

As usual this is looking like it will not disappoint this will look good on my Lior LE!!!

#413 2 years ago

[quoted image]
Thank you

Look good, is there a way to blend it with the CE features?

#414 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Look good, is there a way to blend it with the CE features?

Thanks. Yes

#415 2 years ago

we are getting a lot of messages so i will try to answer to all here

NOT need to send message to me or to Little Shop Of Games about saving you one or what is the cost.
we don't know the cost yet we are still in production and programing. we are not taking orders right now sorry.

Because of the weight this will be sold ONLY from Little Shop Of Games. you cannot buy it from Pinball Haus or from Freddy's pinball paradise.
little shop of games will sell them worldwide with fulfilment center.

Yes the topper works with the CE and SE and also design to work with sound bar

No it cannot work with GNR data east.

We will know the limited number only after the production. we need to see and check how many we can cast with the molds we made for it. it can also be lower than 100 pieces. its limited for few casts. we will post info on that only when we will finish to cast and open the sales.

We will not open any sells until we finish to ship all back orders of Hobbit, GNR and Jurassic park (stern)

The height of the topper is 25 centimeters

The scale of the topper is 1 : 1 for the skull, roses and the guns and 1:2.5 for the Guitar

#416 2 years ago

we are getting a lot of messages so i will try to answer to all here
NOT need to send message to me or to Little Shop Of Games about saving you one or what is the cost.
we don't know the cost yet we are still in production and programing. we are not taking orders right now sorry.
Because of the weight this will be sold ONLY from Little Shop Of Games. you cannot buy it from Pinball Haus or from Freddy's pinball paradise.
little shop of games will sell them worldwide with fulfilment center.
Yes the topper works with the CE and SE and also design to work with sound bar
No it cannot work with GNR data east.
We will know the limited number only after the production. we need to see and check how many we can cast with the molds we made for it. it can also be lower than 100 pieces. its limited for few casts. we will post info on that only when we will finish to cast and open the sales.
We will not open any sells until we finish to ship all back orders of Hobbit, GNR and Jurassic park (stern)
The height of the topper is 25 centimeters
The scale of the topper is 1 : 1 for the skull, roses and the guns and 1:2.5 for the Guitar

I really said to myself not to get this but dammit Lior, why did it have to be so epic. I can hear my bank account cry allready. This one might top the Black Knight Swords of Rage topper. Thank god i don't have a wife.

#417 2 years ago

Because of a system issue. all of the products include my products was Out of stock at Little Shop Of Games.
we just fixed the issue and all products are available to order or back order. stock for most of the mods should arrive next week.

GNR speakers sold out in Europe and Australia. you can buy them ONLY from little shop of games also if you are in Europe or Australia.

Thanks

#418 2 years ago

Outstandingly awesome, a work of art, is there a PF regeneration feature?
Lol.....

#419 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Outstandingly awesome, a work of art, is there a PF regeneration feature?
Lol.....

Yeah, we would be much better off if Lior would just sculpt new playfields! I’d be in for one!

#420 2 years ago

we are getting a lot of messages so i will try to answer to all here.

Yes the topper works with the CE and SE and also design to work with sound bar....

Will the topper also work with the LE, or is it specifically for the CE and SE as you say?

#421 2 years ago
Quoted from Buffaloman:

Will the topper also work with the LE, or is it specifically for the CE and SE as you say?

It will work with all models.

#422 2 years ago

can't wait to see it

#423 2 years ago

[quoted image]
Thank you

BEAUTIFUL!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

#424 2 years ago

[quoted image]
Thank you

l will be purchasing this as soon as you make it available and I haven't even received my machine yet!!

#425 2 years ago

The site shows it already sold out? Did it ever pop up, I have been looking.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#426 2 years ago
Quoted from wesh:

The site shows it already sold out? Did it ever pop up, I have been looking.

Not yet. Little Shop Of Games puts up a lot of place holders for Lior's creations until there are ready to sell (or pre-sell).

#427 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Not yet. Little Shop Of Games puts up a lot of place holders for Lior's creations until there are ready to sell (or pre-sell).

I have ordered all the other mods, I’m in for this one!

#428 2 years ago

Little shop of game just got the GNR shooters!
you will get tracking around next week or week after it.
they also got some Jurassic Park, Hobbit and POTC mods in stock.
most of the items are still on backorder but soon they will be in stock!

shipping the speakers soon!

#429 2 years ago

Thanks LIOR. Please stay safe. I cannot wait for your GNR Topper!!

#430 2 years ago

Sweet!!!! Hope Freddy will get the skulls as well soon. Looking forward to marrying these 2 together.

#431 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Sweet!!!! Hope Freddy will get the skulls as well soon. Looking forward to marrying these 2 together.

i just shipped them. he should get it around Monday

#432 2 years ago

i just shipped them. he should get it around Monday

do you have a price point for the topper?

#433 2 years ago

[quoted image]
Thank you

The topper is so awesome Lior.

I can't wait for it to hit the Little Shop of Games site. Do you have an idea of when it will be available? Also Do you have any photos of the sculpted pop bumpers yet? Looking forward to seeing those as well.

Thank you for making such amazing mods.

#434 2 years ago
Quoted from SJBRENT:

I can't wait for it to hit the Little Shop of Games site. Do you have an idea of when it will be available? Also Do you have any photos of the sculpted pop bumpers yet? Looking forward to seeing those as well.

Come on, Lior.... Tease us!!

#435 2 years ago
Quoted from SJBRENT:

We are very busy right now after the war in my country.
the topper is in our last priority right now because we have a lot of backlogs to ship like GNR speakers and JP T-REX
no estimate on price or time line or more info. we are working also on the production of the bumpers but we will not reveal it until we ship the speakers. we want to make quality and happy customers first and not to get more and more orders.
We will post more info soon.

#436 2 years ago

the topper is in our last priority right now because we have a lot of backlogs to ship like GNR speakers and JP T-REX
no estimate on price or time line or more info. we are working also on the production of the bumpers but we will not reveal it until we ship the speakers. we want to make quality and happy customers first and not to get more and more orders.

Hey, the theme of this game has been patience since the release video. On the upside.......more time to save some money for this bad boy.

#437 2 years ago

Thanks for the update Lior. Looking forward to seeing what the Pop Bumpers look like.

#438 2 years ago

Whoohoo. Gnr skull has arrived at Freddy's. Ordered it and the button housing instantly. Now awaiting shipping from little shop of games for the shooter rod.

#439 2 years ago

Production update.
we Just shipped more stock to Little shop of games and from next week all of the GNR mods will be in stock!
we are still packing and shipping orders and we will finish to ship all orders of GNR mods in 2 weeks

The pop bumpers will be up on the site in like 2-3 weeks.
and topper is still on the programing. we will post more info soon.

there is also another creation for GNR that we are thinking to reveal with the bumpers.
people that bought the GNR speakers will get a very nice discount on the bumpers!

Freddy pinball paradise also got stock of GNR mods. they are ready to ship!

Thank you

#440 2 years ago

Production update.
we Just shipped more stock to Little shop of games and from next week all of the GNR mods will be in stock!
we are still packing and shipping orders and we will finish to ship all orders of GNR mods in 2 weeks
there is also another creation for GNR that we are thinking to reveal with the bumpers.
people that bought the GNR speakers will get a very nice discount on the bumpers!
Thank you

My shooterhousing and button from Freddy allready in transit to me. Nothing heard from little shop of games yet about my shooter rod. have seen them being delivered. Very anxious to see it arriving.

#441 2 years ago

Production update.
Thank you

That's awesome Lior. Looking forward to the reveals for the Pop Bumpers and the other item.

Pleas keep surprising us with more amazing mods for this game.

Thank you

#442 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

My shooterhousing and button from Freddy allready in transit to me. Nothing heard from little shop of games yet about my shooter rod. have seen them being delivered. Very anxious to see it arriving.

My shooter rod just shipped from Little Shop Of Games. Hopefully yours will ship shortly.

#443 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

My shooter rod just shipped from Little Shop Of Games. Hopefully yours will ship shortly.

Still waiting on my shooter rod as well.
Excited to receive it!
The photos look awesome.

#444 2 years ago

My shooter rod from Little Shop of Games has shipped as well and it’s scheduled to arrive on Friday! I’m sure others aren’t far behind.

#445 2 years ago

Just installed

Knocked it out of the park Lior!!!

20210610_205025 (resized).jpg20210610_205025 (resized).jpg20210610_205034 (resized).jpg20210610_205034 (resized).jpg20210610_205048 (resized).jpg20210610_205048 (resized).jpg20210610_205143 (resized).jpg20210610_205143 (resized).jpg
#446 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just installed
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Watching in envy as i have not heard anything about my shooter rod from Little shop. Just installed the button and shooterhousing yesterday. I feel something is missing.

#447 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Watching in envy as i have not heard anything about my shooter rod from Little shop. Just installed the button and shooterhousing yesterday. I feel something is missing.

You will hear only when it shipped.... We just have over 1000 orders to ship. As i said many times it will take 2 weeks to ship all orders be patient

Quoted from fooflighter:

Just installed

Thanks for the photos!
looks great

#448 2 years ago

You will hear only when it shipped.... We just have over 1000 orders to ship. As i said many times it will take 2 weeks to ship all orders be patient

its not meant as critique Lior. I just want mine to look as badass as the picture above. Damn it looks fantastic.

#449 2 years ago

LOSG shipment arrived in UK

liorillusion beautiful work!

F937297D-2F82-4E32-9275-8027B9642E39 (resized).jpegF937297D-2F82-4E32-9275-8027B9642E39 (resized).jpeg
#450 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just installed

Looks great, I just received my bullet shooter as well. Did you have to change the spring or just reuse the factory one? I remember seeing something about having to change the spring

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

7,500 (OBO)
$ 11,000.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/9?hl=pdx-mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.