Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.
#351 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

***PRODUCTION UPDATE****
we finally finish to cast all orders for the skulls and buttons plus stock and we are sanding and painting all of them right now. we will ship all orders in April - May. im still shipping sets each Monday.
we finish to build our new run for casting that include GNR shooter rods, GNR speakers, GNR topper, JP T-REX, 3 more GNR mods, 3 Hobbit mods and few more things that i cant talk abut them right now but get ready....
my plan is to finish shipping all orders for GNR shooter rods and speakers until June or July and we will do our best to ship them before.
there is great news for the people who bought the GNR speakers. we will post more info when we will reveal the next creation for GNR.
we have now Holiday in our country and shipping will be little slower by 1-2 days for the next 2 weeks.
i recommend to check my Instagram story if you want to see a sneak peak of the topper parts before casting.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/
Thank you guys
[quoted image]

Good to see you can still work and make those amazing mods. Rooting for you this weekend on the Twippy's.

#352 3 years ago

Because of Passover holiday in my country there will be no shipping this week.
But next week we will ship double amount of packages.

Happy Passover!

1 week later
#353 3 years ago

as i promised, next week we are going to ship double amount of sets and skulls.
this shipment is just for customer that order it direct from me. and next shipment week after will be to distributors
we have more buttons thats drying from clear coat and i will bring them from studio to pack and ship next week.
as i said i will do my best to ship all orders in April - May.
shipping of shooter rods and speakers is very soon! all bullets casted and waiting for the gold.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#354 3 years ago

as i promised, next week we are going to ship double amount of sets and skulls.
this shipment is just for customer that order it direct from me. and next shipment week after will be to distributors
we have more buttons thats drying from clear coat and i will bring them from studio to pack and ship next week.
as i said i will do my best to ship all orders in April - May.
shipping of shooter rods and speakers is very soon! all bullets casted and waiting for the gold.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the update. My game should be here real soon. Just waiting for the arrival call. I hope the set I bought gets here around the same time as my game! Then I will just need to wait for the rod and speaker set.

Keep up the very nice work!

#355 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Thanks for the update. My game should be here real soon. Just waiting for the arrival call. I hope the set I bought gets here around the same time as my game! Then I will just need to wait for the rod and speaker set.

Thank you very much. yours will be shipped on this batch

#356 3 years ago

Tracking number sent! please check your pm.
it will be shipped in Monday.

Thanks

#357 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I've got my pin and ordered all of liors mods. Hopefully I'll be receiving my skull and action button mod soon. I've been patiently waiting since the middle of December.

#358 3 years ago
Quoted from Anubis330:

I've got my pin and ordered all of liors mods. Hopefully I'll be receiving my skull and action button mod soon. I've been patiently waiting since the middle of December.

You are on the next shipment that will be next Monday
Thanks for waiting!

1 week later
#359 3 years ago

****PRODUCTION UPDATE****

its looks like last shipment arrived to all customers in the USA. feel free to share photos!

im very happy to say that we finally finish the production for ALL GNR orders + some stock. we finish also the bullets and the speakers.
now im checking by myself each product to check quality and if its fit good. im packing them and after that they are going to be shipped.
we still need to attach the rods to the bullets so shooter rods will be shipped in May and for speakers we are waiting for the packing that should be ready also in middle of May.

we will finish to ship ALL orders of Skulls + Buttons this month!!!! to the customers that bought it direct from me. and Little shop of games will start to ship orders in May same for Freddy's pinball paradise.

****if you order the GNR set direct from me and didn't got it yet please send me your full name + full address + country and must send phone number****
i still have the list of all orders but few surveys got deleted by mistake.

Few changes and updates.
we got a lot of bad feedbacks about FedEx shipping and they also raise the prices so we decide to change company to DHL so i should get account next week and i will be back to ship all orders!

we are changing from normal company to LTD with trademark and we also have big patent about pinball thats running right now and there is a lot of annoying bureaucracy and its really taking most of my time. so i decide to take few weeks off. production is still running shipping is still running and there is a lot of new mods i will just be less in here and customer service. but i have my team to respond to you if need

what is in production right now?
our first priority is the Jurassic Park T-REX there is a lot of people thats waiting for it
we are ruining now 3 mods on the line for GNR. one of them is the bumper replacement (its not just a cover) and the Topper that we will reveal when i will be back. its takes a lot of time to program it.
we also have 2 Hobbit mods in the production and we also have my own patent to pinball that im really proud about it and i will share info very soon. you are going to LOVE it and its will fit to any game!
we are also running production of mods for 2 games that one of the pinball companies didn't reveal yet
and some old mods going to be back!

Thank you very much for all of your support and your patience. it was a huge craziness to make all this stuff so thanks a lot to my team and i really need some time to my personal stuff

#360 3 years ago

we are also running production of mods for 2 games that one of the pinball companies didn't reveal yet

This is very cool if you are working directly with the manufacturers since you make some of the best mods in the hobby. I hope you can help with official sculpts in future machines. Congrats on all your success Lior!

#361 3 years ago

its looks like last shipment arrived to all customers in the USA. feel free to share photos!
im very happy to say that we finally finish the production for ALL GNR orders + some stock. we finish also the bullets and the speakers.
now im checking by myself each product to check quality and if its fit good. im packing them and after that they are going to be shipped.
we still need to attach the rods to the bullets so shooter rods will be shipped in May and for speakers we are waiting for the packing that should be ready also in middle of May.
we will finish to ship ALL orders of Skulls + Buttons this month!!!! to the customers that bought it direct from me. and Little shop of games will start to ship orders in May same for Freddy's pinball paradise.
****if you order the GNR set direct from me and didn't got it yet please send me your full name + full address + country and must send phone number****
Few changes and updates.
we got a lot of bad feedbacks about FedEx shipping and they also raise the prices so we decide to change company to DHL so i should get account next week and i will be back to ship all orders!
we are changing from normal

Few changes and updates.
we are changing from normal company to LTD with trademark and we also have big patent about pinball thats running right now and there is a lot of annoying bureaucracy and its really taking most of my time. so i decide to take few weeks off. production is still running shipping is still running and there is a lot of new mods i will just be less in here and customer service. but i have my team to respond to you if need
what is in production right now?
our first priority is the Jurassic Park T-REX there is a lot of people thats waiting for it
we are ruining now 3 mods on the line for GNR. one of them is the bumper replacement (its not just a cover) and the Topper that we will reveal when i will be back. its takes a lot of time to program it.
we also have 2 Hobbit mods in the production and we also have my own patent to pinball that im really proud about it and i will share info very soon. you are going to LOVE it and its will fit to any game!
Thank you very much for all of your support and your patience. it was a huge craziness to make all this stuff so thanks a lot to my team and i really need some time to my personal stuff

Have not received shipping info or my shipment. Ordered direct, sent you a pm.

#362 3 years ago

We got the casting material today. i will take it to my studio tomorrow and we will start casting the pop bumpers and the topper and JP T-REX

#363 3 years ago

nous sommes également en train de produire des mods pour 2 jeux que l'une des sociétés de flipper n'a pas encore révélés
et certains anciens mods vont être de retour!

I hope the POTC mods are part of it :party:Good rest

#364 3 years ago

I got my skull and button and they are magnificent!!! Thank you lior!!! Can't wait to get the others and purchase the mods to come especially the topper!!!

#365 3 years ago

I just sent tracking numbers for All GNR skulls and buttons orders that was placed with me. you should get them next week
if you order from Little shop of games you will get yours next month.

Thank you

#366 3 years ago

I received mine, thank you.
Excellent detail on these parts.

#367 3 years ago

all packages should arrive today! so check your mail

#368 3 years ago

Received today Lior, thanks!

#369 3 years ago

Got my skull and roses today... amazing!!!

IMG_0525 (resized).jpgIMG_0525 (resized).jpgIMG_0526 (resized).jpgIMG_0526 (resized).jpg
#370 3 years ago

Have the ones sold from LittleShopOfGames shipped yet?

#371 3 years ago
Quoted from reflex33:

Got my skull and roses today... amazing!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much!

Quoted from arzoo:

Have the ones sold from LittleShopOfGames shipped yet?

Not yet. im shipping them next week and you will get them in Middle of May

backboard speakers and bullets will be shipped in late May - June

#372 3 years ago

Not yet. im shipping them next week and you will get them in Middle of May

Thanks for the info!

1 week later
#373 2 years ago

we are shipping all orders of the Action button and the Skull + some stock to little shop of games and they will get it next week.
we are also shipping all orders to Pinball Haus in Australia + some stock
and in 2 weeks we will ship to Freddy's pinball paradise in Europe

in 2-3 weeks we will ship all orders of the bullets shooter rod. we assembling them right now but we still didn't got the packing of it yet and we should get it next week

in June we will ship all speaker sets they are also ready but we just finish to design the package. if you are from Europe you can get it only from Little shop of games and people who already bought the speaker set will get discount on the coming soon pop bumper covers

in June we will start to ship also the pop bumpers. we are making them right now.

we are still working on the topper the programing takes a lot of time. we will may make a cheaper version without one of the effects.

Thank you guys

#374 2 years ago

we are shipping all orders of the Action button and the Skull + some stock to little shop of games and they will get it next week.
we are also shipping all orders to Pinball Haus in Australia + some stock
and in 2 weeks we will ship to Freddy's pinball paradise in Europe
in 2-3 weeks we will ship all orders of the bullets shooter rod. we assembling them right now but we still didn't got the packing of it yet and we should get it next week
in June we will ship all speaker sets they are also ready but we just finish to design the package. if you are from Europe you can get it only from Little shop of games and people who already bought the speaker set will get discount on the coming soon pop bumper covers
in June we will start to ship also the pop bumpers. we are making them right now.
we are still working on the topper the programing takes a lot of time. we will may make a cheaper version without one of the effects.
Thank you guys

Can you show us a teaser on the pop bumper covers?

#375 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Can you show us a teaser on the pop bumper covers?

Not right now there is a crystal part for those bumpers who is custom made in Germany. right now its just acrylic for testing. when we will get those we will show it. and no its not drums cover.... its something very very special and HUGE upgrade

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#376 2 years ago

Patiently waiting for the shooter rod and speaker kit I ordered to be completed. Looking forward to receiving them!

Now I have to wait to see the pop bumper and topper? It’s almost killing me.

#377 2 years ago

Looking forward to the shooter rod!
And the T-Rex for my JP!
Can't wait to see the pop bumpers and the topper!
Keep the awesomeness coming Lior!
Happy to support you're great art!

#378 2 years ago

I am excited to share my new GNR mod with everyone. This is my first playfield mod for GNR and there are more coming in the near future, so stay tuned. I started with the backboard because this area needed some more attention to detail, so I decided to make it look like a real stage. The speakers are solid resin cast and hand painted. The speakers looks so real and look so much better in person! Super easy to install and its a perfect fit! It is super cool to see the ball come out from the Guitar amp!
The set includes 4 kinds of speakers
VUK Guitar amp
Target speaker set
Servo cover speaker
Speaker wall
This mod is ONLY sold as a set, there is no option to buy single speakers
This mod is limited to 555 pieces worldwide!
LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER PLEASE
check this link for more photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157718536837768
The speaker set is expected to start shipping around May.
Fits Limited Edition and Collectors Edition of Jersey Jack Pinball’s Guns N’ Roses.
Get yours here.
USA & Canada
Little Shop Of Games
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball
Europe and United Kingdom
Freddy’s pinball paradise
Please send them email for pre order.
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de
Australia and New Zealand
Pinball Haus
Please send them email for pre order.
https://pinballhaus.com/product-category/mods/the-art-of-pinball-mods/
United Arab Emirates
Replay Dubai
please send them email for pre order.
https://replaydubai.com
Click on the individual photos to see them in better quality.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

will you ever be making these for the SE? And, how would this set fit, what won't fit, on an SE if at all?

#379 2 years ago

As i said i did the bullet with a company that make metallic colors on plastics and the results are awesome!
we assembling all shooters this week and it will be shipped this month.
but this explain how prototype looks VS production results. toke us a lot of time to get this finish and when you will see it in person you will understand
We also made the size little little smaller so the proportion with the game and the skull will looks much better!

#380 2 years ago

As i said i did the bullet with a company that make metallic colors on plastics and the results are awesome!
but this explain how prototype looks VS production results. toke us a lot of time to get this finish and when you will see it in person you will understand
We also made the size little little smaller so the proportion with the game and the skull will looks much better!
[quoted image]

So love this!!!! Can't wait - my skull needs a bullet to the head!!!

#381 2 years ago

[quoted image]

WOW!!! So not regretting this mod. Looking forward to putting it in my game. Gonna be ordering my skull and button surrounding with freddy as well as soon as it is available on his site.
Looking out for the Topper reveal although it might be to pricey for me. Then again that was what i thought of the skull as well. Dammit why do i always have to have expensive hobbies?

#382 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

So love this!!!! Can't wait - my skull needs a bullet to the head!!!

Thanks!

Quoted from cybevenom:

WOW!!! So not regretting this mod. Looking forward to putting it in my game. Gonna be ordering my skull and button surrounding with freddy as well as soon as it is available on his site.
Looking out for the Topper reveal although it might be to pricey for me. Then again that was what i thought of the skull as well. Dammit why do it always have to have expensive hobbies?

I'm packing Freddy's order right now. he will get it in a week or two.

#383 2 years ago

Looks gorgeous Lior! Can't wait to see what's coming for the other JJP games as well!

#384 2 years ago

That production shooter rod looks awesome! Can't wait to get mine along with the button mod. Well I can probably wait a bit as I don't think I'll have an LE until June at the earliest lol.

#385 2 years ago

Calling my GNRLE the Lior LE. Bring on that topper and take my cash!

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Calling my GNRLE the Lior LE. Bring on that topper and take my cash!

The LE poster artwork with all of Lior's mods make it better than the CE as a package to me from an artistic standpoint, and a color palette of GnR, I mean purple??? It looks cool but I never think purple when I think GnR .

#387 2 years ago

Packing and shipping to Little Shop Of Games Soon. this is one run and we will ship more soon

#388 2 years ago

Packing and shipping to Little Shop Of Games Soon
[quoted image]

Cool - I think I see mine in there!!

#389 2 years ago

So cool, I see mine too

#390 2 years ago

Lior, could you post a side by side picture of a red shooter rod w/ skull and the bullet shooter rod w/ skull? Thanks man! Love your mods!

#391 2 years ago

Packing and shipping to Little Shop Of Games Soon
[quoted image]

I do believe the 3rd one on the right is mine. So looking forward to it arriving.

#392 2 years ago

Hello everyone. if you read international news you can see that my country and my area is under a HUGE rocket attack. things are very crazy and very scary.
Just yesterday we had 150 rockets in 10 minutes to my area and last night between 2-5 AM at night we had 850 rockets.it's a very difficult and scary time right now. workers not coming to the studio, we barely sleep and always just run to the shelter and stay there for a long time. There is no work right now on any part. no shipping's, no production and no customer support during those days. We hope all will get back to normal soon (it can take weeks) and we will be back to work too.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

#393 2 years ago

Hello everyone. if you read international news you can see that my country and my area is under a HUGE rocket attack. things are very crazy and very scary.
Just yesterday we had 150 rockets in 10 minutes to my area and last night between 2-5 AM at night we had 850 rockets.it's a very difficult and scary time right now. workers not coming to the studio, we barely sleep and always just run to the shelter and stay there for a long time. There is no work right now on any part. no shipping's, no production and no customer support during those days. We hope all will get back to normal soon (it can take weeks) and we will be back to work too.

Stay save is all i can say Lior. All other things are secondary. Stay save.

#394 2 years ago

Lives first, pinball second! Stay safe my friend

#395 2 years ago

Not right now there is a crystal part for those bumpers who is custom made in Germany. right now its just acrylic for testing. when we will get those we will show it. and no its not drums cover.... its something very very special and HUGE upgrade

Stay safe bud .I really hope things settle down soon for all .

#396 2 years ago

Yikes, stay safe man.

#397 2 years ago

Damn this is crazy.
Please take care of yourself and your family.
We love you man.

#398 2 years ago

Stay safe Lior, best wishes to you and your friends/family. I can't imagine what you're dealing with there. Take all the time you need for my GnR parts.

#399 2 years ago

Lior, are you and your family alright???

#400 2 years ago
Quoted from Anubis330:

Lior, are you and your family alright???

Thanks for asking
we are ok but the situation is still here its day number 10 of the war. we are exhausted and very tired and not going out at all.
we hope it will be good soon but it can take few more weeks. the only good thing is that i have a lot of free time at home to paint and sculpt and also to draw some art.

BTW little shop of games got all orders of the GNR buttons and skulls. and should get the shooter rods very soon too. shipping is soon!
pop bumpers and topper are 100% ready. they sculpted and painted during a war LOL. we hope to get back to the studio soon but we need some days to get better to a normal life when this crazy thing end.

Thank you very much guys for the private messages and the support!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

7,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 210.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 11,000.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/8?hl=sako-trg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.