Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 15.
#301 3 years ago

Nicely done. SOLD!

Looking forward to adding this to my game - thank you Lior!

#302 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

BTW the bullet shooter is EXCLUSVE item for Little shop of games! they will sell it Worldwide also to Europe and Australia. they are the ONLY sellers. more info soon!

Hmm that will set us back another 25% in europe and 6 weeks of additional waiting since postal from US to europe is really bad these days. Or you pay another $50 to get DHL premium.

#303 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Hmm that will set us back another 25% in europe and 6 weeks of additional waiting since postal from US to europe is really bad these days. Or you pay another $50 to get DHL premium.

No its not. Value of package to europe will be low. This also made not in USA so no tax on that. Shipping time is 20 days for normal shipping so its not bad.

#304 3 years ago

No its not. Value of package to europe will be low. This also made not in USA so no tax on that. Shipping time is 20 days for normal shipping so its not bad.

Really doubt if that holds. Currenlty our customs is doing 25% on all pinball related from US. If it was made in china or Israel they do not care. It comes from the US.

But I can test it, would you pay the 25% if I get taxed on it

#305 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

would you pay the 25% if I get taxed on it

yes you can order and send me invoice if you get it. you can also contact your distributor to ask them to order one for you

#306 3 years ago

If there is a clearcoat on top of the plating, use Playfield wax to clean and protect it. This will protect it from the coating breaking down from touching it constantly. This is what pinballplating.com recommends. Good luck!

#307 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

If there is a clearcoat on top of the plating, use Playfield wax to clean and protect it. This will protect it from the coating breaking down from touching it constantly. This is what pinballplating.com recommends. Good luck!

The coating will not brake down its not normal clear coat. this company do it for over 50 years, i trust them
we made many products with them that people use daily in theme parks and there is 0 damage. you can check IGT slot machines that use the same thing...
its NOT the same plating that you do for metal and for pinball parts

#308 3 years ago

BTW the bullet shooter is EXCLUSVE item for Little shop of games! they will sell it Worldwide also to Europe and Australia. they are the ONLY sellers. more info soon!

Awww. Darnit. I was checking Freddy's website feverishly for it. This is kind of a bummer for us Europeans again. Heavy shipping costs from the USA and a nice 25% Tariff tax over the overall price including shipping.

#309 3 years ago

Aww. Darnit. I was checking Freddy's website feverishly for it. This is kind of a bummer for us Europeans again. Heavy shipping costs from the USA and a nice 25% Tariff tax over the overall price including shipping.

#310 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Aww. Darnit. I was checking Freddy's website feverishly for it. This is kind of a bummer for us Europeans again. Heavy shipping costs from the USA and a nice 25% Tariff tax over the overall price including shipping.

Do not forget that your distributor adding shipping and taxes + vat to the original price of the product.
GNR action button in USA is 250$ shipped
GNR action button in Europe is 266 Euros include vat and tax (322$) not shipped
so actually it will cost you less if you buy the shooter rod from USA. shipping is not high at all and value on package is lower.

to ship this kind of weapon looking pieces from my country to outside i need to use special shipping that cost a lot and i need to get security approve to the package that also cost a lot of money. so USA is the biggest market and i decide to do it only to USA. to ship this weapon looking pieces from USA to Europe and Australia is not an issue. it will be same for my topper because it have 2 guns in real scale that looks 100% real.

BTW this is also why im not posting photos of it yet. im waiting for approve from my airport security about it. for now they said the design looks ok (i made over 20 versions!) but still waiting for approve

at the end. this mod will cost you less if you will order it from little shop of games just 2 weeks more for shipping.
this is the only product that you can buy from USA if you are in Europe and Australia. for other mods you can buy it ONLY from your distributor because little shop of games will not ship it to you if its not Exclusive mod.

#311 3 years ago

Do not forget that your distributor adding shipping and taxes + vat to the original price of the product.
GNR action button in USA is 250$ shipped
GNR action button in Europe is 266 Euros include vat and tax (322$) not shipped
so actually it will cost you less if you buy the shooter rod from USA. shipping is not high at all and value on package is lower.
to ship this kind of weapon looking pieces from my country to outside i need to use special shipping that cost a lot and i need to get security approve to the package that also cost a lot of money. so USA is the biggest market and i decide to do it only to USA. to ship this weapon looking pieces from USA to Europe and Australia is not an issue. it will be same for my topper because it have 2 guns in real scale that looks 100% real.
BTW this is also why im not posting photos of it yet. im waiting for approve from my airport security about it. for now they said the design looks ok (i made over 20 versions!) but still waiting for approve
at the end. this mod will cost you less if you will order it from little shop of games just 2 weeks more for shipping.
this is the only product that you can buy from USA if you are in Europe and Australia. for other mods you can buy it ONLY from your distributor because little shop of games will not ship it to you if its not Exclusive mod.

Thanks Lior for your added information. I just ordered the shooter rod at little shop of games. I want it and am sure it will not dissappoint. I get my GNR LE this friday so it fits that one wait is over and another one starts. Now to save some more cash for the skull and actionbutton. These i can order from Freddy in Germany later on.

#312 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Thanks Lior for your added information. I just ordered the shooter rod at little shop of games. I want it and am sure it will not dissappoint. I get my GNR LE this friday so it fits that one wait is over and another one starts. Now to save some more cash for the skull and actionbutton. These i can order from Freddy in Germany later on.

i will take care about your order! Thank you!
Congratulation its a great game! i wish i had time t play on it more!
Freddy should get the parts on website in Tuesday

#313 3 years ago

Production update!!!!

we almost finish to cast all skulls. we will start to sand them and paint the first layer next week.
in March we will start to paint all skulls and the buttons.

next month we will start to cast JP T-rex + GNR shooter and 3 more GNR mods. and we will start to work on the mold for the Topper that we will start casting in April.

we will ship 100 sets of skulls and buttons at the end of March and 100 more sets at the end of April. after that we will ship to distributors again right now we ship ONLY to customers that order it from me direct.

shooter rod got approve from airport security so i will take some photos and will post them soon.
it will be shipped in May together with the other GNR mods so you can combine shipping from little shop of games to save money!

Thank you guys

#314 3 years ago

I am excited to share my new GNR mod. Many people asked me to make a shooter rod so I decide to make something very unique that will have both good grip for the skill shot while also being fun to shoot with! When combined with my skull it is truely AWESOME!

The Little Shop of Games will be the exclusive distributor for this creation. If you are from Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, or any other place, you can ONLY buy it from Little Shop of Games.
you can get yours here
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-shooter-rod-by-the-art-of-pinball/

The item shown below is only a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance. After being cast, the bullet will get actual gold and chrome plating followed by some texture to make it less shiny and finally a clear coat to avoid finger prints marks.

check this link for more photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157718326960341/with/50953252623/

The shooter rod is expected to start shipping around May.

Fits Standard Edition, Limited Edition and Collectors Edition of Jersey Jack Pinball’s Guns N’ Roses, as well as Data East Guns N’ Roses and any other game with a gun theme. Or not.

Click on the individual photos to see them in better quality.

20210217_191327 (resized).jpg20210217_191327 (resized).jpg20210217_191322 (resized).jpg20210217_191322 (resized).jpg20210217_191156 (resized).jpg20210217_191156 (resized).jpg20210217_191423 (resized).jpg20210217_191423 (resized).jpg20210217_191521 (resized).jpg20210217_191521 (resized).jpg20210217_192543 (resized).jpg20210217_192543 (resized).jpg20210217_192530 (resized).jpg20210217_192530 (resized).jpg20210217_192547 (resized).jpg20210217_192547 (resized).jpg20210217_192631 (resized).jpg20210217_192631 (resized).jpg20210217_194047 (resized).jpg20210217_194047 (resized).jpg20210217_194112 (resized).jpg20210217_194112 (resized).jpg20210217_194146 (resized).jpg20210217_194146 (resized).jpg

#315 3 years ago

Very cool

#316 3 years ago

I am excited to share my new GNR mod. Many people asked me to make a shooter rod so I decide to make something very unique that will have both good grip for the skill shot while also being fun to shoot with! When combined with my skull it is truely AWESOME!
The Little Shop of Games will be the exclusive distributor for this creation. If you are from Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, or any other place, you can ONLY buy it from Little Shop of Games.
you can get yours here
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-shooter-rod-by-the-art-of-pinball/
The item shown below is only a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance. After being cast, the bullet will get actual gold and chrome plating followed by some texture to make it less shiny and finally a clear coat to avoid finger prints marks.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157718326960341/with/50953252623/
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Second to none! Amazing work and detailed. Ordered yesterday! I'm on a mission to get all of your mods for GnR.

#317 3 years ago

Thank you

Quoted from Bmanpin:

Second to none! Amazing work and detailed. Ordered yesterday! I'm on a mission to get all of your mods for GnR.

Thank you. me and little shop of games doing something very nice that any orders of GNR mods will get. trust me you will want to collect them all. very nice gift! so your mission is to collect all gifts

#318 3 years ago

you can get yours here
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

ordered mine yesterday and damn i am not regretting it. this will look killer on my LE.

#319 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

ordered mine yesterday and damn i am not regretting it. this will look killer on my LE.

Thank you! i promise the final product will look much much better!

BTW the skull and the button on my game are the prototypes also so the final product looks much better!

#320 3 years ago

Thank you! i promise the final product will look much much better!
BTW the skull and the button on my game are the prototypes also so the final product looks much better!

I have them all...now for that topper reveal

#321 3 years ago

Brilliant work.. again. Bring on the topper!!!

#322 3 years ago

So happy I am getting this. Really a great piece. Love the detail and amazing quality!

#323 3 years ago

I got few questions so i will answer them here.

Did it fit all versions and also to CE?
Yes it is it fit to any pinball machine.

Did it comes with the right spring for CE and for my GNR skull?
Yes you will get a shorter spring

You can ship it with my other mods?
No sorry. its shipped from USA

Why this tip color for the bullet?
Why not only the tip of the bullet?
Watch on the small screen on playfield during attract mode. there is a very cool clip about flying bullet. watch it and you will understand all. also about the proportion. trust me im doing a huge research before im sculpting something and im doing my best

Thank you very much for your love and support!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#324 3 years ago

We've had an amazing response to our Guns N Roses Worldwide Exclusive Sculpted Bullet Shooter Rod. You can order one here:

Check out the other offerings from Lior and The Art of Pinball, and stay tuned as next week we have another reveal of a new mod for GNR!
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Thank you for your support of our partnership with The Art of Pinball's new distribution system. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Marshall Dickson
Little Shop of Games

GNR The Art of Pinball Bullet shooter rod (resized).jpgGNR The Art of Pinball Bullet shooter rod (resized).jpg
1 week later
#325 3 years ago

****PRODUCTION UPDATE****

all the skulls and buttons we cast are sold so we will make some stock but after it we will take a brake from skulls and buttons until the stock will be sold out. we must start casting the JP T_REX and the GNR topper who is finally ready and we are working now on programing.

in the same time we are sanding and painting. last shipments i was waiting for 25-50 skulls to be ready to cast and ship but this time we will ship anything that is ready to ship. im doing coating each Thursday so will do my best to ship few each Monday. we will finish shipping all orders not over May! and first to buy are the first to get.

Shooter rod is starting production and will be shipped in April - May

another GNR creation is ready i just need to take photos and post it its really huge upgrade to the game. and another creation will be ready also next week

my people in my country is crazy and its looks like another lockdown is coming soon but we have a lot of casted pieces and we can work on them from home. if there will be another lockdown it can only delay the JP T-REX.

#326 3 years ago

TIP.
check the thread and the social media today....

#327 3 years ago

TIP.
check the thread and the social media today....

checking......... nothing yet

#329 3 years ago

I am excited to share my new GNR mod with everyone. This is my first playfield mod for GNR and there are more coming in the near future, so stay tuned. I started with the backboard because this area needed some more attention to detail, so I decided to make it look like a real stage. The speakers are solid resin cast and hand painted. The speakers looks so real and look so much better in person! Super easy to install and its a perfect fit! It is super cool to see the ball come out from the Guitar amp!

The set includes 4 kinds of speakers
VUK Guitar amp
Target speaker set
Servo cover speaker
Speaker wall

This mod is ONLY sold as a set, there is no option to buy single speakers

This mod is limited to 555 pieces worldwide!
LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER PLEASE

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157718536837768

The speaker set is expected to start shipping around May.
Fits Limited Edition and Collectors Edition of Jersey Jack Pinball’s Guns N’ Roses.

Get yours here.

USA & Canada
Little Shop Of Games
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball

Europe and United Kingdom
Freddy’s pinball paradise
Please send them email for pre order.
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de

Australia and New Zealand
Pinball Haus
Please send them email for pre order.
https://pinballhaus.com/product-category/mods/the-art-of-pinball-mods/

United Arab Emirates
Replay Dubai
please send them email for pre order.
https://replaydubai.com

20210303_205840 (resized).jpg20210303_205840 (resized).jpg20210303_211208 (resized).jpg20210303_211208 (resized).jpg20210303_211214 (resized).jpg20210303_211214 (resized).jpg20210303_211227 (resized).jpg20210303_211227 (resized).jpg20210303_211310 (resized).jpg20210303_211310 (resized).jpg20210303_211246 (resized).jpg20210303_211246 (resized).jpg20210303_205251 (resized).jpg20210303_205251 (resized).jpg20210303_205712 (resized).jpg20210303_205712 (resized).jpg20210303_205422 (resized).jpg20210303_205422 (resized).jpg20210303_205614 (resized).jpg20210303_205614 (resized).jpg
20210303_205729 (resized).jpg20210303_205729 (resized).jpg20210303_205818 (resized).jpg20210303_205818 (resized).jpg

#330 3 years ago

Wowza. Incredible work once again Lior.

#331 3 years ago

Nice work Lior...ordered through LSOG!

#332 3 years ago

Plus 1, ordering from LSOG.
Grab a bullet shooter rod as well

#333 3 years ago

Ordered. It will be a nice lookin improvement for the back panel.

#334 3 years ago

Boom another sale, I should call mine a Lior LE!

#335 3 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Boom another sale, I should call mine a Lior LE!

LOL i will send you a plaque

#336 3 years ago

LOL i will send you a plaque

Only if it has the same detail and craftsmanship as your others pieces...lol

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Only if it has the same detail and craftsmanship as your others pieces...lol

i can tell you a secret. when you get the speakers you and all others not getting only the speakers set.... and trust me its awesome!
this mod its a really something that you need to unbox first and after tell me what do you think about it....

#338 3 years ago

there was a mistake in the description of the new GNR speakers on the website. it was showing the info of the GNR bullet, same as here and same in facebook and also in the mailing list. we just fix it. Thanks for letting me know

#339 3 years ago

Guys. my friend Cliffy finally made a must have protectors for GNR!
https://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm
contact him if you want one
[email protected]

#340 3 years ago

we have like 10 sets ready to ship. will pack them in Friday and they will be shipped in Sunday. we are starting shipping now and we will ship each week 10-30 pieces. will book them on Monday flight by FedEx. we are shipping them by order of when you place the order. people who place order late will get it later

Thank you

#341 3 years ago

we have some that will be shipped in Monday. now its weekend so some free time from work!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#342 3 years ago

Hi Lior. Any idea when the backorders would be filled for the shooter rod?

Thanks!

#343 3 years ago
Quoted from TJG81296:

Hi Lior. Any idea when the backorders would be filled for the shooter rod?
Thanks!

Hello. its in production right now but our top priority is orders before 3 months like the GNR button and skull and JP T-REX
you can check all info in little shop of games website. but for sure it will not be shipped before May same for the speakers

#345 3 years ago

Shipping more orders this week and next week! all orders will be shipped in April - May
will send tracking numbers until Monday

#346 3 years ago

Amazing art just showed up from FedEx. So happy at the amazing quality and attention to detail. I'll post more pics when I get it installed. Packaging was also top tier with some bonuses thrown in as well. Can't wait for the LE to get here... Should be a couple weeks now according to Distro.

20210323_135127 (resized).jpg20210323_135127 (resized).jpg20210323_135138 (resized).jpg20210323_135138 (resized).jpg20210323_134858 (resized).jpg20210323_134858 (resized).jpg20210323_135113 (resized).jpg20210323_135113 (resized).jpg
#347 3 years ago

I’m excited to get mine hopefully soon!

#348 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Amazing art just showed up from FedEx. So happy at the amazing quality and attention to detail. I'll post more pics when I get it installed. Packaging was also top tier with some bonuses thrown in as well. Can't wait for the LE to get here... Should be a couple weeks now according to Distro.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much for the photos and feedback! im glad you like it!
i hope you will get your game soon!

Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’m excited to get mine hopefully soon!

yours will be shipped in April - May.

#349 3 years ago

Thank you very much for the photos and feedback! im glad you like it!
i hope you will get your game soon!

yours will be shipped in April - May.

These were just cell phone pics that don't do it justice. I'm going to take some proper exposure DSLR pics when the machine comes in

#350 3 years ago

***PRODUCTION UPDATE****

we finally finish to cast all orders for the skulls and buttons plus stock and we are sanding and painting all of them right now. we will ship all orders in April - May. im still shipping sets each Monday.

we finish to build our new run for casting that include GNR shooter rods, GNR speakers, GNR topper, JP T-REX, 3 more GNR mods, 3 Hobbit mods and few more things that i cant talk abut them right now but get ready....

my plan is to finish shipping all orders for GNR shooter rods and speakers until June or July and we will do our best to ship them before.

there is great news for the people who bought the GNR speakers. we will post more info when we will reveal the next creation for GNR.

we have now Holiday in our country and shipping will be little slower by 1-2 days for the next 2 weeks.

i recommend to check my Instagram story if you want to see a sneak peak of the topper parts before casting.

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Thank you guys

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
8,400 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.