Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 15.
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

all going to change from the end of the month. stay tuned!
people going to LOVE it!

Trust me -- He has or will make it much easier - I have bought my first set of items and it was a smooth transaction - Thanks

#252 3 years ago

update on production and lockdown

if you listen to the news my country just increase the lockdown to 10 days more. the situation in my country is crazy.
im working next week on a TV show again and i will have a special approval to go out for 2 days so i will send my worker to there and i will go to the studio to do coating for 100 buttons and 15 skulls and i will start to cast 30-50 skulls and i will take them home for sanding. this lockdown is super annoying and they also closed the airport so im glad that im working with FedEx.

there is very important update about new orders and i will post info about it soon

Topper update

i was thinking to make 3 versions of the topper. one under 1000$ and others have some extra features and extra sculpts.
after i got the game i decide to pass on the cheap option because its not looking good and the amount of time that im working on it doesn't worth it.
so we will do only 2 versions. The topper have many leds and many effects and i need to program each song and each mode and programing of something like that will take months. this topper will be the first topper that using PC to run it i can also tell the topper will weight around 25 LBS (just for the sculpts). the topper will have WIFI updates and also some cool features on the game and it will be also a base system for my feature mods. with this PC we can know any switch or led or music on that game and the level of topper that so interactive with the game i can promise you its never done before!

Thank you guys

#253 3 years ago

update on production and lockdown
if you listen to the news my country just increase the lockdown to 10 days more. the situation in my country is crazy.
im working next week on a TV show again and i will have a special approval to go out for 2 days so i will send my worker to there and i will go to the studio to do coating for 100 buttons and 15 skulls and i will start to cast 30-50 skulls and i will take them home for sanding. this lockdown is super annoying and they also closed the airport so im glad that im working with FedEx.
there is very important update about new orders and i will post info about it soon
Topper update
i was thinking to make 3 versions of the topper. one under 1000$ and others have some extra features and extra sculpts.
after i got the game i decide to pass on the cheap option because its not looking good and the amount of time that im working on it doesn't worth it.
so we will do only 2 versions. The topper have many leds and many effects and i need to program each song and each mode and programing of something like that will take months. this topper will be the first topper that using PC to run it i can also tell the topper will weight around 25 LBS (just for the sculpts). the topper will have WIFI updates and also some cool features on the game and it will be also a base system for my feature mods. with this PC we can know any switch or led or music on that game and the level of topper that so interactive with the game i can promise you its never done before!
Thank you guys

If your topper will be that interactive CE owners will take down their soundbartoppers to install yours.

#254 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

If your topper will be that interactive CE owners will take down their soundbartoppers to install yours.

I'm sure
And mine can still work with sound bar on top of the game

#255 3 years ago

Lior, I’ll get one for sure then.
Factory topper for the CE is lame, lol.

#256 3 years ago

I'm sure
And mine can still work with sound bar on top of the game

Any pics?

#257 3 years ago

not right now. its a lot of work and i will show it only when it will be fully painted

#258 3 years ago

not right now. its a lot of work and i will show it only when it will be fully painted

I have a CE as well. Will this be able to be mounted in front of the soundbar?

#259 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I have a CE as well. Will this be able to be mounted in front of the soundbar?

yes but the CE sound bar needs to go all the way to the back

#260 3 years ago

"you son of bitch...I'm in" for the topper

#261 3 years ago

I am excited to announced that I have teamed up with Little Shop of Games! They are now the exclusive seller of my creations in the USA & Canada! Check out www.littleshopofgames.com for more info!

Little Shop of Games is now an official partner of The Art of Pinball. Products that have already been purchased will continue to be shipped direct from me until I clear the backlog. All future orders will be sold and shipped through Little Shop of Games.

*Price includes shipping for Guns N' Roses and JP mods (for pre - orders only)

little shop of games v4 (resized).jpglittle shop of games v4 (resized).jpg

#262 3 years ago

I am excited to announced that I have teamed up with Little Shop of Games! They are now the exclusive seller of my creations in the USA & Canada! Check out www.littleshopofgames.com for more info!
Little Shop of Games is now an official partner of The Art of Pinball. Products that have already been purchased will continue to be shipped direct from me until I clear the backlog. All future orders will be sold and shipped through Little Shop of Games.
[quoted image]

congrats - great work you do, its awesome. Keep it up.

#263 3 years ago

[quoted image]

Great news. Can’t wait to see your GNR topper.

#264 3 years ago

[quoted image]

Any change for pre ordered JP mods....? signs...TRex..?

#265 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Any change for pre ordered JP mods....? signs...TRex..?

Products that have already been purchased will continue to be shipped direct from me until I clear the backlog. All future orders will be sold and shipped through Little Shop of Games.

#266 3 years ago

Congrats, this is great for your business but must admit I will miss buying directly from you.

#267 3 years ago

you are ALWAYS welcome to send me messages!
you can order it from me but i will send you payment link to little shop of games

#268 3 years ago

you are ALWAYS welcome to send me messages!
you can order it from me but i will send you payment link to little shop of games

BTW
there is great progress on Skulls and buttons i toke some to my house to sand and i will post updates next week.
we are still in lockdown. shooter rod is ready and looks FANTASTIC but will share it only after the next skulls & button shipment
3rd and 4th mods are also ready. posting the topper really soon!

join to little shop of games news later to get notification!

#269 3 years ago

BTW
there is great progress on Skulls and buttons i toke some to my house to sand and i will post updates next week.
we are still in lockdown. shooter rod is ready and looks FANTASTIC but will share it only after the next skulls & button shipment
3rd and 4th mods are also ready. posting the topper really soon!
join to little shop of games news later to get notification!

Looking forward to seeing the shooter rod.

#270 3 years ago

Lock down is OVER!!!!!

we was back today to the studio in full power and we didn't waste a second!
we decide to split the work and to make it smart. so workers will keep work from home and studio on painting and me and my team will cast and make clear coat and first layer all day. those things we can do ONLY in the studio. so from now and until the end of the month we will do only casting for all orders + some stock so if there will be lockdown again there will be no delay because we can sand and paint from home. but for casting we are using very big and professional machines that we have only in the studio and we have a painting room at the studio. im still taking parts to sand from home when i have free time in the weekend. and we are also sanding in the studio.

we already did today coating for all of the mods who was ready for clear coat. 50 buttons and 15 skulls that will be shipped to Freddy's pinball paradise this week! net shipment to Freddy will be in March - April

we also start to sand the JP signs because people waiting for this really long time and it MUST be shipped this month!
im also working on the same time on molds because mold doesn't stay forever. so i decide to make molds also for the next batches of the skulls and the buttons and also to 3 more new GNR mods and the GNR shooter rod. we will start casting all those mods together next week with all other GNR and JP signs orders.

so if all will work as my plan. we will finish shipping all orders of GNR skull and GNR button until April - May (include distributors and new orders) next shipping will be only in March.
Shooter rods and new 3 GNR mods around April - July
JP signs all orders this month.
JP T-REX we will start mold and casting next month because its complicated mod to cast and we will finish all orders until June or maybe before.

because we are now selling only with Distributors most orders for new mods will be ready to ship in the same day.
we have 2 new hobbit mods that we work on them before many months and they will be for sale and ready to ship next month

my country is in really bad situation so im sure there will be another lockdown soon but we are working hard to avoid another delay

During the lockdown i had a lot of time at home so i sculpt many new creations. GNR topper will be revealed this month (i hope) but to program it it will take us around 3 months. i really really recommend to wait!

Me and my team wants to say Thank you very much for your understanding and patience. we are trying to do all as fast as we can but the quality is in our top priority. its all made by hand and takes many hours to make one and we giving a lot of attention to quality and details.

i will post photos from production this week

#271 3 years ago

Glad to hear you are out of lockdown. The delays it brought is an advantage for me to save more money so i can order some of your mods in the near future for my GNR. Keep up the good work.

#272 3 years ago

Casted skulls. We also made clear coat today and will post photos soon

20210208_193614 (resized).jpg20210208_193614 (resized).jpg

#273 3 years ago

Shipping to Freddy's pinball paradise!
more will be shipped soon!
Freddy (resized).jpgFreddy (resized).jpg

#274 3 years ago

I got a sneak peak at Lior's bullet shooter rod and it really looks good. He has them for sale at little shop of games already. The reveal should be coming soon. It fits the theme with the hole in the skull. You will like it. Psst, look at his Instagram page.

#275 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I got a sneak peak at Lior's bullet shooter rod and it really looks good. He has them for sale at little shop of games already. The reveal should be coming soon. It fits the theme with the hole in the skull. You will like it. Psst, look at his Instagram page.

yes that is correct.
the Bullet shooter rod is ready and we are casting them right now. its looks great and soooo fun to shoot with.
this bullet shooter is not painted, they are going to get a real gold plating to make sure it looks real and good as much as we can. it will be shiny like chrome.
i will share photos of the prototype before the gold plating and more info soon. you can order it right now at little shop of games

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-shooter-rod-by-the-art-of-pinball/

#276 3 years ago

yes that is correct.
the Bullet shooter rod is ready and we are casting them right now. its looks great and soooo fun to shoot with.
this bullet shooter is not painted, they are going to get a real gold plating to make sure it looks real and good as much as we can. it will be shiny like chrome.
i will share photos of the prototype before the gold plating and more info soon. you can order it right now at little shop of games
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-shooter-rod-by-the-art-of-pinball/

Ordering one now. It will be my first from you. You blew me away with the Hbbit topper, can't wait to see the GNRs one. Putting them on my CE.

#277 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Ordering one now. It will be my first from you. You blew me away with the Hbbit topper, can't wait to see the GNRs one. Putting them on my CE.

oh nice! im always happy to see the reaction and feedback from new customer.
Thank you

#278 3 years ago

yes that is correct.

Looking forward to seeing this! Have all the GNR mods you do so far just ordered shooter from Little Shop.

#279 3 years ago

Don’t even have my GNR yet and ordered! Looks great Lior

#280 3 years ago

I just ordered. I know it's going to be awesome! Can't wait for my skull and button to get here too!!

#281 3 years ago

No pics?

#282 3 years ago

yes that is correct.

i will share photos of the prototype before the gold plating and more info soon.

you can click on my logo to view a short video (also if you dont have instagram account)
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

#283 3 years ago

you can click on my logo to view a short video (also if you dont have instagram account)

OK. That one is gonna be on my machine for sure. Damn that looks sick. Now i will have to get the skull for sure as well.

#284 3 years ago

So just confirming. If I want your GnR topper I need to go through Little Shop in Florida?

#285 3 years ago

I want it right now!

#286 3 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

So just confirming. If I want your GnR topper I need to go through Little Shop in Florida?

Correct. he will sell the toppers. you can book place right now

#287 3 years ago

Just put in my order for the GNR shooter rod. Looks like another winner Lior! Thanks!

#288 3 years ago

Correct. he will sell the toppers. you can book place right now

Did I miss the topper reveal? liorillusion Did you post any pictures or videos yet?

#289 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Did I miss the topper reveal? liorillusion Did you post any pictures or videos yet?

I would like to see this as well.

#290 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I would like to see this as well.

No photos yet. im spending most of my time on production on mods that people order. will post photos after next shipment.

#291 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210214-130606_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210214-130606_Instagram (resized).jpg
#292 3 years ago

Can't wait to see the topper... I don't even have to see it to want to order it. Currently it is listed as "coming soon" and you cannot pre-order yet.

#293 3 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

Can't wait to see the topper... I don't even have to see it to want to order it. Currently it is listed as "coming soon" and you cannot pre-order yet.

correct. we need to figure first the cost and production time its really complicated topper and it will take time.
you can email to little shop of games or to join to the news later. topper is limited!

Quoted from TaTa:

[quoted image]

Thanks! i will post photos f it soon. again the one you see is prototype with paint and not with plating as the original will be.

BTW the bullet shooter is EXCLUSVE item for Little shop of games! they will sell it Worldwide also to Europe and Australia. they are the ONLY sellers. more info soon!

#294 3 years ago

Ordered the amazing looking shooter rod. Can't wait to see this topper creation you come up with. You are a very talented artist!

#295 3 years ago
Quoted from TommyGavin:

Ordered the amazing looking shooter rod. Can't wait to see this topper creation you come up with. You are a very talented artist!

Thank you very much
its not the final version. there is more details on the back of it and on the other side.

#296 3 years ago

Thank you very much
its not the final version. there is more details on the back of it and on the other side.

Really? Awesome! Can't wait to see that. It already looks incredible.

#297 3 years ago

Thank you very much

So when will these be available?

#298 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

So when will these be available?

the final design this week.
the final design with the gold plating we will show it only when it will be ready to ship. we are doing gold plating not in our studio because we don't have the tools for that. as always photos that i show here are prototypes. and as you see the final product looks much much better

#299 3 years ago

the final design this week.
the final design with the gold plating we will show it only when it will be ready to ship. we are doing gold plating not in our studio because we don't have the tools for that. as always photos that i show here are prototypes. and as you see the final product looks much much better

I've already ordered in thru Little Shop of Games. What is the best way to clean this?

Rob

#300 3 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

I've already ordered in thru Little Shop of Games. What is the best way to clean this?
Rob

if need. you can clean it with novus 1 or any glass cleaner
BTW we are doing coating after the plating to avoid finger prints and because gun bullet is not that shiny.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 11,000.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/6?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.