Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 15.
#201 3 years ago

Congratulations! You have to keep the glass on for at least a week though right? Pay homage to Eric and Slash and play that beast. Then get to work sir.

#202 3 years ago

Looking forward to the results!

#203 3 years ago

Great game and super fun! i love how each JJP game is different experience.
Tip for people who going to install the skull, make sure your shooter plate is straight. mine was little off and the skull was looking weird.
if you saw my POTC HMS you are going to love one of my next creation to this game. super interactive mod and also many many cool sculpts i really recommend to WAIT!

The topper is INSANE! i will start to program it very soon

#204 3 years ago

Who else thinks this topper is going to blow away anything we've seen so far. I expect we will all be blown away.

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from Moomert1:

Who else thinks this topper is going to blow away anything we've seen so far. I expect we will all be blown away.

If you saw his one of a kind hobbit topper, then yea who knows what this might be

#206 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

If you saw his one of a kind hobbit topper, then yea who knows what this might be

its better than hobbit topper.
the led and fiber optic effects is one of a kind. never made before. and this topper is most detailed topper ever.

#207 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

its better than hobbit topper.
the led and fiber optic effects is one of a kind. never made before. and this topper is most detailed topper ever.

So excited for this!!

#208 3 years ago

Great news!
i got hired to a TV show in my country (big brother) to make some stuff and i told them i cant go to the studio because of my lockdown so they gave me a special approval that i can show to the police checkpoints. so i got it for 3 days and i already finish the work to the TV show yesterday. so i toke that chance and i got to the studio early in the morning and did some clear coat to 20 buttons and i also have some skulls from last week that are ready to paint!

im going to ship this week orders to people who order only the button.
all other shipment will be same as i said in post #195
i also made some JP molds and also start to work on new mold for the skulls
i will go to the studio tomorrow also to keep finishing the molds and to clear coat more buttons im also going to cut the base for the topper in our CNC
machine. after that im back to the lockdown but e are still painting from home

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#209 3 years ago

Looks great!

Great news!
i got hired to a TV show in my country (big brother) to make some stuff and i told them i cant go to the studio because of my lockdown so they gave me a special approval that i can show to the police checkpoints. so i got it for 3 days and i already finish the work to the TV show yesterday. so i toke that chance and i got to the studio early in the morning and did some clear coat to 20 buttons and i also have some skulls from last week that are ready to paint!
im going to ship this week orders to people who order only the button.
all other shipment will be same as i said in post #195
i also made some JP molds and also start to work on new mold for the skulls
i will go to the studio tomorrow also to keep finishing the molds and to clear coat more buttons im also going to cut the base for the topper in our CNC
machine. after that im back to the lockdown but e are still painting from home
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

#210 3 years ago

fully load up your car and paint those puppies at home for people who ordered. I am very curious to see what you tought up for the topper. Glad you got the chance to go to your studio.

#211 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

fully load up your car and paint those puppies at home for people who ordered. I am very curious to see what you tought up for the topper. Glad you got the chance to go to your studio.

me and my workers painting right now around 150 buttons and 40 skulls. we can clear coat them only in studio.
we can only paint at home. casting, sanding, first layer paint / clear coat, molding is only at the studio. at home we paint right now and im also sculpting from home or studio.

will maybe sneak peak part of the topper soon

#212 3 years ago

will maybe sneak peak part of the topper soon

Yes, please!!

#213 3 years ago

just sent tracking numbers. i will contact FedEx tomorrow to see when they can pick it up. will pack all tomorrow.
Few people ask me to add also the skull so if you order only the button and wants to get also the skull please tell me ASAP

Thanks

#214 3 years ago

Are you still taking orders for these?

#215 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Are you still taking orders for these?

Yes

#216 3 years ago

liorillusion Now that you are growing a bit, when things settle down you should do a “making of” video of your process. I love those types of behind the scenes that show your artistic and thought process and how you get to the final product. I’m sure many of your other customers would be interested. Perhaps showing other mods that didn’t quite make the cut up to your standards would be neat too.

Thanks again for the great mods and customer service. Stay safe.

#217 3 years ago

I’d like to get both please.

#218 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

liorillusion Now that you are growing a bit, when things settle down you should do a “making of” video of your process. I love those types of behind the scenes that show your artistic and thought process and how you get to the final product. I’m sure many of your other customers would be interested. Perhaps showing other mods that didn’t quite make the cut up to your standards would be neat too.
Thanks again for the great mods and customer service. Stay safe.

im posting it all time in my Instagram. i will post more when we are back from the lockdown. maybe tomorrow i will post a video painting part of the topper.
for the new POTC and Hobbit mods i made a making off video from sculpting to the final product.

oh wow you can ask my close friends, i have a desk full of pinball creations that never got into production because they was complicated to make or didn't got license. i also have many sketches of mods that i never made. i also have very nice video of how i program the hobbit topper.

Thank you

#219 3 years ago

How the fuck can a $10k game not center the fucking button??!! I’m sorry but it drives me crazy and is so sloppy, I wish I could get my money back. JJP fucking amateurs

115ECFA8-551A-49D9-B02C-5518D47FD8B9 (resized).jpeg115ECFA8-551A-49D9-B02C-5518D47FD8B9 (resized).jpeg
#220 3 years ago
Quoted from Austiniv:

How the fuck can a $10k game not center the fucking button??!! I’m sorry but it drives me crazy and is so sloppy, I wish I could get my money back. JJP fucking amateurs
[quoted image]

Man take the picture vertically so we have a chance to see what the hell your talking about!

#221 3 years ago
Quoted from Austiniv:

Here's a thought.

Multiple posts won't help.

Call Barry during business hours.

LTG : )

#222 3 years ago
Quoted from Austiniv:

JJP fucking amateurs

You owe the fucking amateurs an apology.

See images. GNR LE, Hobbit LE, Pirates LE. Gee all in the same spot. The button is right up to the point where the metal bends forward.

Is this about your "glass is cut too long ?" If so, please measure it. And check that nothing in the rear channel is preventing it from going the whole way back.

DSC00447 (resized).JPGDSC00447 (resized).JPGDSC00448 (resized).JPGDSC00448 (resized).JPGDSC00449 (resized).JPGDSC00449 (resized).JPG
#223 3 years ago

Here are two more pictures.

Glass is 43 inches long. And when in the game where the end of it is up front. Red arrows point to it.

DSC00450 (resized).JPGDSC00450 (resized).JPGDSC00451 (resized).JPGDSC00451 (resized).JPG
#224 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Here are two more pictures.
Glass is 43 inches long. And when in the game where the end of it is up front. Red arrows point to it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Perhaps he refers to the button not being aligned with the "Guns 'n Roses Pinball" logo above?

#225 3 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Perhaps he refers to the button not being aligned with the "Guns 'n Roses Pinball" logo above?

It can't be.

The button is in the center of the lockdown bar, in the center of the cabinet.

The metal guard over the shooter lane and the shooter lane pushes the apron to the left, and the logo to the left.

So games have the buttons in the center of the lockdown bar and cabinet. Otherwise they'd be shifted to the left. And wouldn't look right.

#226 3 years ago
Quoted from Austiniv:

[quoted image]

I’m not even sure why this post is in this thread other than you’re just noticing this if you were going to be applying the button surround mod? The button is centered on the lockdownbar and normal...same way on mine and as LTG stated you are probably referring to the apron logo. Most aprons are not symmetrical by design. Play on sir!

#227 3 years ago

All these post and I thought some sweet pictures of the topper were released...nope just someone bitching in the wrong thread. Back on topic, lets see the topper pics!!!!!

#228 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Back on topic, lets see the topper pics!!!!!

I just post a 10% of the back of the topper after painting

#229 3 years ago

I just post a 10% of the back of the topper after painting

Is that speakers in the back of the guitar???

#230 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Is that speakers in the back of the guitar???

on the paper?
its just photo of guitar that i found as a reference
i was using it just to match the colors on my version. its not how mine looks
but lets say my guitar have something better than speakers

#232 3 years ago

Wasn't sure how I'd like this combo but I think it looks killer.

IMG_0785 (resized).jpegIMG_0785 (resized).jpeg
#233 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image]

That is pretty cool, how's the clearance from the skull on a full plunge? Any contact

#234 3 years ago

Lior, can you post pics here, as well on your Facebook or Instagram? Thanks brother.

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image]

Been looking for a good shooter rose rod. Where did you buy that?

#237 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

That is pretty cool, how's the clearance from the skull on a full plunge? Any contact

Clearance is great, no contact.

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image]

its looks great but im not sure if i like the glossy look and the proportion.
im working on a bullet shooter to fit with my skull.
BTW i love your skull, its the first one i paint. maybe one day i will ask for it back

Quoted from fooflighter:

with the right spring it will never touch the skull

Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Lior, can you post pics here, as well on your Facebook or Instagram? Thanks brother.

yes sure. next time

#239 3 years ago

when i was in the studio i cast more buttons and toke some tools so i can sand them at home. they are ready to get first coat and after to be painted by hand!
these are the buttons that going to be shipped in March. February shipment (distributors only) waiting for clear coat when we will be back from the lockdown and also need to finish painting the skulls who going to be ready next week.

we are doing our best to work from home also with the lockdown and i wish the lockdown will end soon.
This is ALL made by hand!

#240 3 years ago

Damn Lior, you are sure trying your best to get a jumpstart for when your lockdown ends. I am saving like crazy to get these mods and i read you are going for a bullet shooterrod mod as well. If my machine did not increased 2800 euros in price because of the tariff i would have ordered them allready but seeing this picture gives me hope i can order them later this as well. Wondering what your topper is gonna look like. BTW voted for your HMS mod for Twippy's. Hope you will win it. It is stunning as well like the other mods i saw photo's of for Potc. Craftsmanship like this should get rewarded.

#241 3 years ago

Would love to see some pictures of the topper , I don't have Facebook or Instagram .

#242 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Damn Lior, you are sure trying your best to get a jumpstart for when your lockdown ends. I am saving like crazy to get these mods and i read you are going for a bullet shooterrod mod as well. If my machine did not increased 2800 euros in price because of the tariff i would have ordered them allready but seeing this picture gives me hope i can order them later this as well. Wondering what your topper is gonna look like. BTW voted for your HMS mod for Twippy's. Hope you will win it. It is stunning as well like the other mods i saw photo's of for Potc. Craftsmanship like this should get rewarded.

Thank you
yes you can order them later only 2 mods for GNR going to be limited but skull and button we are still making production.
the one in the photos going to be shipped in March or before to customers. and we have to make more for April shipment
yes im making also shooter rod but this mod will be cheap.

Quoted from screaminr:

Would love to see some pictures of the topper , I don't have Facebook or Instagram .

i post only 10% of the back of the topper. im painting the whole topper right now and we will post photos soon.

#243 3 years ago

It would be great if you simplified the ordering process .
If you had a website or a shop here on pinside and you could just pick what you wanted , pay for it and be done , that would be the best .

#244 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It would be great if you simplified the ordering process .
If you had a website or a shop here on pinside and you could just pick what you wanted , pay for it and be done , that would be the best .

all going to change from the end of the month. stay tuned!
people going to LOVE it!

#245 3 years ago

Some of the nicest mods ever in pinball.

Deposit already given for the T-Rex to go on my JP Premium.

Lior, these are awesome sir. Awesome.

IMG_20210110_204208 (resized).jpgIMG_20210110_204208 (resized).jpgIMG_20210109_123245 (resized).jpgIMG_20210109_123245 (resized).jpgIMG_20210110_204253 (resized).jpgIMG_20210110_204253 (resized).jpgIMG_20210109_123101__01 (resized).jpgIMG_20210109_123101__01 (resized).jpgIMG_20210109_123204 (resized).jpgIMG_20210109_123204 (resized).jpgIMG_20210110_204241 (resized).jpgIMG_20210110_204241 (resized).jpg
#246 3 years ago

He does the best work by far IMHO.

#247 3 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Some of the nicest mods ever in pinball.
Deposit already given for the T-Rex to go on my JP Premium.
Lior, these are awesome sir. Awesome.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much! they looks great also in the close up
Enjoy! JP T-REX soon!

Quoted from Bmanpin:

He does the best work by far IMHO.

Thank you

#248 3 years ago

its looks great but im not sure if i like the glossy look and the proportion.
im working on a bullet shooter to fit with my skull.
BTW i love your skull, its the first one i paint. maybe one day i will ask for it back

with the right spring it will never touch the skull

yes sure. next time

Please please please make the bullet!!!! Stam Guns n Roses on the back of it. Can't wait to see it!

#249 3 years ago

I would think a gun shooter rod for the skull would be killer.

#250 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I would think a gun shooter rod for the skull would be killer.

i was trying to do it but too big and out of proportion. it was hiding all the beauty of the skull and with so weak spring on the game with big sculpt is not good at all on the shooter. we will also not going to make GNR stamp on the back of the bullet because we respect license

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,500 (OBO)
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Easton, MA
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/5?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.