Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 15.
#151 3 years ago

All of the exterior stuff looks great! But what about the stuff under glass? Any plans for pop bumpers or other playfield gizmos? Is a topper going to be coming soon?

Sorry but we are very demanding and want more, more, more!

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

All of the exterior stuff looks great! But what about the stuff under glass? Any plans for pop bumpers or other playfield gizmos? Is a topper going to be coming soon?
Sorry but we are very demanding and want more, more, more!

Thanks! there is 4 more mods for the playfield who is under production right now and yes pop bumpers are one of them.
topper will be posted very soon. we now moved to a big studio with some awesome tools and from now most of my creations going to be in production before i reveal them so around 100 pieces will be ready to ship in same day of the reveal.
there is some mods for GNR that will blow you away and i really recommend to wait!
after 150 sets of skulls and buttons will be shipped i will reveal my next mod for GNR

#153 3 years ago

I'm proud to be one of the first owners of Lior's latest masterpieces. I was torn between LE and CE; ultimately chose LE because of the cabinet art. These two mods somehow raise the bar on an already gorgeous machine. LOVE the shooter skull in particular; really pops w/ the red powder-coat. And: no knock on the CE lockbar button flowers, but: having the guns AND roses there looks simply awesome. Have not yet seen a CE in the wild (like everyone else), so: can only compare to the stock images that have been floating around. But: as a humble early LE owner, comparing only the machine with and without, would say they are simply stellar. Installation was a breeze; < 5 mins for both. Packaging was world-class. Can't wait for the topper to be unveiled...

Thanks Lior; phenomenal job!!!

ps: I ordered the shooter rod replacement that Lior suggested to complete the CE look/feel. One note: make sure you order a shorter spring as well. https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/266-5010-00
will have to wait a few days for delivery so I can swap out. In the meantime, photos are using the OEM LE shooter from JJP.

Shooter skull (resized).jpgShooter skull (resized).jpgMachine front (resized).jpgMachine front (resized).jpgLockbar (resized).jpgLockbar (resized).jpgButton bag (resized).jpgButton bag (resized).jpgSkull bag (resized).jpgSkull bag (resized).jpg
#154 3 years ago
Quoted from wdbthree:

I'm proud to be one of the first owners of Lior's latest masterpieces. I was torn between LE and CE; ultimately chose LE because of the cabinet art. These two mods somehow raise the bar on an already gorgeous machine. LOVE the shooter skull in particular; really pops w/ the red powder-coat. And: no knock on the CE lockbar button flowers, but: having the guns AND roses there looks simply awesome. Have not yet seen a CE in the wild (like everyone else), so: can only compare to the stock images that have been floating around. But: as a humble early LE owner, comparing only the machine with and without, would say they are simply stellar. Installation was a breeze; < 5 mins for both. Packaging was world-class. Can't wait for the topper to be unveiled...
Thanks Lior; phenomenal job!!!
ps: I ordered the shooter rod replacement that Lior suggested to complete the CE look/feel. One note: make sure you order a shorter spring as well. https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/266-5010-00
will have to wait a few days for delivery so I can swap out. In the meantime, photos are using the OEM LE shooter from JJP.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW Thank you!
Great photos! i cant wait to install it on my game when i will get it!
yes short spring is must if you replace the flat shooter
i also love the LE nice red powder coat and nice cabinet art!
make sure to enter to the Giveaway!

front 15X15cm RGB (resized).jpgfront 15X15cm RGB (resized).jpg

#155 3 years ago

I continue to be blown away by the level of craftsmanship and detail in your mods Lior, and these two are no exception. You and your team are consistently raising the bar of what a pinball mod can be... not just something to fill a space, but a piece of art to be admired and appreciated independently from the game it adorns. Can't wait to see what's next!

*I have the red shooter knob replacement, now just waiting for spring

IMG_0485 (resized).jpegIMG_0485 (resized).jpegIMG_0486 (resized).jpegIMG_0486 (resized).jpegIMG_0492 (resized).jpegIMG_0492 (resized).jpegIMG_0494 (resized).jpegIMG_0494 (resized).jpegIMG_0495 (resized).jpegIMG_0495 (resized).jpegIMG_0499 (resized).jpegIMG_0499 (resized).jpeg

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I continue to be blown away by the level of craftsmanship and detail in your mods Lior, and these two are no exception. You and your team are consistently raising the bar of what a pinball mod can be... not just something to fill a space, but a piece of art to be admired and appreciated independently from the game it adorns. Can't wait to see what's next!
*I have the red shooter knob replacement, now just waiting for spring
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much!
Great photos! all looks Awesome!
i just show all to my team and they was very happy and said Thank you!
we are keeping to work on more pieces and will ship them soon!

#157 3 years ago

I just ordered a GNR LE. Are these two mods still available or all sold out? They look awesome

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I just ordered a GNR LE. Are these two mods still available or all sold out? They look awesome

congratulation on your purchase!
yes this mods are NOT limited and they are available.
you can send me PM and i will send you all info
Thank you

#159 3 years ago

Thank you very much Alex for amazing review and installation for my GNR mods.
video looks AWESOME! i recommend everyone to watch it!

he also made very cool unboxing video for GNR and going to post something very nice soon so make sure to subscribe to his channel!

#160 3 years ago

Many people asking me if the mods can be shipped together with the coming topper. the answer is NO
the topper have his own Styrofoam case with maybe wooden box. there is no place to ship other mods with it.
topper is fully sculpted. nothing is flat or acrylic art its 100% sculpts.

#161 3 years ago

First run shipping is closed. If you are getting your machine next month please let me know and i will make sure you will get the mods next month.
Until the end of the month we will ship 40 sets. 25 to customers and 15 to Freddy's pinball paradise in Europe.
We are going to ship 100 sets each month and my goal is to finish all orders until March.

Topper sculpt is already in production for the sculpt only. When i will get the game i will work on the leds and on the effects.
The topper fits to all versions of the game but we will offer 3 versions of the topper. My target is to make the basic model under 1000$
Few more mods for GNR are already in production and few of them will be ready to ship in the reveal date.
im going to give all of my attention to this game and to make many cool mods who will blow you away! its will be like my POTC project that im still making mods for it, i really really recommend to WAIT! we are now a big team with huge studio with the best tools and materials in the market so we can make sure the quality just getting better and better.

Merry Christmas!

Thank you guys

#162 3 years ago

Red shooter completes the look!

IMG_0535 (resized).jpegIMG_0535 (resized).jpeg
#163 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image]

Looks great! i need to order mine soon!

#164 3 years ago

To save time on packing and making shipping labels i will start to make them right now for the first run.
The people who have the game or going to get it soon and got confirmation from me about the first run should get tracking number until tomorrow and when FedEx will pick it up i will write another update here. Shipping time is 24-48 hours after pickup.

Enjoy your Holiday!

#165 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image]

Link for were to buy red shooter please

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Link for were to buy red shooter please

Don’t forget the shorter spring for that red rod also.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/266-5010-00

#168 3 years ago

Can someone explain why you need the shorter spring for this.

#169 3 years ago
Quoted from KevinG:

Can someone explain why you need the shorter spring for this.

Because 20% of the long spring goes inside the round knob and on the flat one its not. Check the spring on the round knob and you will see it. Its not changing anything with the gameplay

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#170 3 years ago

Great looking mods! I'll swap to the flat black shooter rod.

Small note: when my LE arrives, I'll be putting on black leg bolts to complement all the black details on the game. The shiny chrome bolts look out of place to me.

#171 3 years ago

We are in lockdown again but i was smart and bought all the things i need before but 50% of the workers not working and we are not working full day. we will still work to make and ship all in time but there can be a minor option for 2 weeks delay for second run. we hope this will be our last lock down in my country.

Shipping time! shipping now 40 pieces. you will get them until Tuesday - Wednesday. FedEx picking it up at Monday morning and its booked to Monday flight.
15 More sets going to Freddy pinball paradise in Europe and will be ready to purchase from 10 of January.

Happy new year! Thank you very much for your support and love. we are planning on few awesome stuff for next year!

i really LOVE to work on those mods and to design more mods for it. there is no limits on the details and options to this game. finally a game like POTC and i didn't got it yet LOL! the third mod and the topper is sooooo AWESOME

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#172 3 years ago

Awesome work continues from Lior! Happy owner of IJ mods.
PM sent.

#173 3 years ago

Hello! My POTC HMS Mod has been nominated for TWIPY mod of the year! If you are a fan of my work, your vote would be greatly appreciated

****MY GNR MODS ARE NOT IN THE LIST SO MAKE SURE TO VOTE ONLY FOR THE HMS****

https://twipys.com/2020-twipys-ballot/

art of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpgart of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpg

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Hello! My POTC HMS Mod has been nominated for TWIPY mod of the year! If you are a fan of my work, your vote would be greatly appreciated
https://twipys.com/2020-twipys-ballot/
[quoted image]

You got my vote!

#175 3 years ago

allready voted yesterday for you. good luck.

#176 3 years ago

You have my vote

#177 3 years ago

I voted #1 for the GNR roses and skull mod. Looks amazing and can’t wait to receive it!

#178 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You got my vote!

Quoted from cybevenom:

allready voted yesterday for you. good luck.

Quoted from brett:

You have my vote

Thank you guys

Quoted from darkryder:

I voted #1 for the GNR roses and skull mod. Looks amazing and can’t wait to receive it!

its not on the list of the TWIPY LOL
my mods there is ONLY the HMS my GNR mods are NOT there
you can still change your vote vote again from same email

#179 3 years ago

Apologies Lior, I didn’t realize I voted for the Back Alley mod, not yours. I’ll go back and update it. Too many mods to keep track of these days, lol. Looking forward to installing your awesome mods on GNR LE!

#180 3 years ago

i haven't ordered the GNR mods yet and have not had the fortune to own a pirates but voted anyway for you. Unfortunately i live in Europe so my GNR LE is costing me an additional 2800 euro's to get because of idiotic tarrifs. It arrives this month so i hope to get your mods later on when i have saved some more cash. Good luck winning. You earned it in my book. Stunning mods

#181 3 years ago

Changed my vote also just now as I thought the GnR mod was yours!!
This is why peeps are making the mistake - see attached images from mobile device.
You only realise when you get the email confirmation that its Back Alley Creations.
Maybe someone should contact TWIPY.
0B44DB99-5B34-4DF9-9D9B-CF634D05FCE4 (resized).png0B44DB99-5B34-4DF9-9D9B-CF634D05FCE4 (resized).pngBFA10B8C-8E58-440E-9C2E-7E40971FCFCD (resized).pngBFA10B8C-8E58-440E-9C2E-7E40971FCFCD (resized).png

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

This is why peeps are making the mistake - see attached images from mobile device.
You only realise when you get the email confirmation that its Back Alley Creations.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for pointing this out - we moved Back Alley to the front of the description to avoid any confusion.

#183 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Quoted from pin2d:

Thanks for pointing this out - we moved Back Alley to the front of the description to avoid any confusion.

Thank you!

Again make sure to vote ONLY for POTC HMS

#184 3 years ago

You got my vote!!
Awesome work. Can't wait to get my GnR mods!
(and my T-Rex when it's ready!)

#185 3 years ago

packages just left in the morning and it booked to the flight in 1 hour. you should get it in 24-48 hours so the tracking numbers you got working now.
next run we will ship ONLY the sculpted buttons. the workers that painting the skulls are not working in the studio for those two weeks because of quarantine. and i don't want to send to people different product, quality is in the top priority. month after we will ship 50 - 100 sets.
mods for Freddy pinball paradise will arrive later this month and not as i plan.
its very hard to work right now in the lockdown but we are doing our best.

BTW we cant make ONLY buttons and skulls for GNR so after finishing all orders we will take some brake and we will back to them later this year.
we have many other creations. we are working on 3 others mods for GNR and on topper and we also working on 2 mods for POTC and another 2 for Hobbit. all new mods will be ready to ship when i post them because they are already in production right now. we are trying to avoid pre-orders. we are also going to bring back some old mods like OZ lanes and more sculpts for WOZ and full set of Indiana jones sculpts and some mods for medieval madness but our main attention is GNR.

so. new orders from February or March for the skull and action button will be shipped in 4 months after you place the order. all old orders before February will be shipped on time and my plan is to ship all orders until March - April so if you want to get these mods i really recommend to get them now.

Me and my team wants to say Thank you for your support and have a great week

#186 3 years ago

Perfection! Received...thanks Lior! Hopefully installing next week!

0075A7F2-12EA-4AFA-9443-B5B780061791 (resized).jpeg0075A7F2-12EA-4AFA-9443-B5B780061791 (resized).jpeg
#187 3 years ago

Arrived today and they look fantastic. Thanks for these, Lior.

0B325EEF-98BD-4C57-B0D8-4DFC269CF15A (resized).jpeg0B325EEF-98BD-4C57-B0D8-4DFC269CF15A (resized).jpeg7EEE8B63-B507-498C-8298-B9C47D612450 (resized).jpeg7EEE8B63-B507-498C-8298-B9C47D612450 (resized).jpegE2FE656D-FCE1-4CF8-8C81-2A09C0070402 (resized).jpegE2FE656D-FCE1-4CF8-8C81-2A09C0070402 (resized).jpeg
#188 3 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Perfection! Received...thanks Lior! Hopefully installing next week!
[quoted image]

Quoted from Ch4p3l:

Arrived today and they look fantastic. Thanks for these, Lior.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Thank you very much for the photos and enjoy

#189 3 years ago

Got these today. Wow they are fantastic. Thanks Lior for such a fine job. I don’t believe anything else matches the quality and detail.

47804C75-2EDE-4A71-90A1-6195948471DA (resized).jpeg47804C75-2EDE-4A71-90A1-6195948471DA (resized).jpegCB06999A-C3E0-4BCF-BF5C-2F6C881F7141 (resized).jpegCB06999A-C3E0-4BCF-BF5C-2F6C881F7141 (resized).jpeg
#190 3 years ago

Came home to some goodness

20210105_191539 (resized).jpg20210105_191539 (resized).jpg
#191 3 years ago
Quoted from Headwires:

Got these today. Wow they are fantastic. Thanks Lior for such a fine job. I don’t believe anything else matches the quality and detail.

Quoted from Moomert1:

Came home to some goodness[quoted image]

Thank you for the photos and feedback

#192 3 years ago

people uploading photos but forgot to tag me to enter the giveaway
Make sure to tag me in the PHOTO & POST
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

also im posting the topper and more mods for GNR very soon i also recommend to follow here
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

front 15X15cm RGB (resized).jpgfront 15X15cm RGB (resized).jpg

#193 3 years ago

I would like to order the 2 mods currently available. Can you send me the info or an invoice?

#194 3 years ago
Quoted from SlimNebuloid:

I would like to order the 2 mods currently available. Can you send me the info or an invoice?

PM sent.

#195 3 years ago

There is few people who asking me when they will get the mods. as i said 2-4 months from when you place the order.
from Friday our lockdown got worse and there is no way to go to the studio or to go to my workers all is shut down so this month there is no production and no shipping's so all will be delayed by 1 month. i have few skulls at home and workers toke some buttons to paint at home so we still working on the next run but we cant clear coat them because we do this only in the studio. also we cant cast at home because we are using a big and professional machine to do it in our studio.

next run (February) we will ship around 50-100 buttons only to distributors and to people who bought just the button.
we will also ship 15 skulls to Freddy's pinball paradise + skulls for people who bought just the skull in the first runs

after that (March) we will ship 50-150 sets.

we will try to ship all orders until April - May include new orders.

in the same time im working from home, im sculpting and working on new GNR mods and also doing quality check on my POTC and Hobbit new mods who is ready to ship in the reveal day and im also working on JP signs and JP T-REX

its looks like its going to be the last lock down in our country and i will do my best to go somehow to the studio and do clear coat so i can ship 15 skulls and 50-100 buttons this month.

you can still order the skull or the button but shipping time for new orders is 2-4 Months.

New GNR mods are also in production right now and they will be ready to ship in the reveal day
GNR topper will be pre-order and not ready to ship when i post it because we are making a special circuit board for it and its takes time but we almost have 1 who is ready to share.

we are trying to do our best and ship it ASAP but if you saw my Instagram story last week you saw how each skull and button was made by hand and we want to make it as best as we can and not as fast as we can. Quality is our the top top priority!

its funny that im getting my GNR in few days and i don't have skull and button for my self lol

Thank you very much for your patience

#196 3 years ago

As someone who bought the original JJ POTC HMS mod and was in the very last run, don't worry Lior will get your orders to you! When I bought mine it was a 6 month lead time, and he finished them all early, and I got it within about 4-5 months. It's a long time to wait and have paid for something, but it is SO worth the wait! His pieces are amazing. Happy to be a repeat customer and I ordered both GNR pieces.

#197 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

As someone who bought the original JJ POTC HMS mod and was in the very last run, don't worry Lior will get your orders to you! When I bought mine it was a 6 month lead time, and he finished them all early, and I got it within about 4-5 months. It's a long time to wait and have paid for something, but it is SO worth the wait! His pieces are amazing. Happy to be a repeat customer and I ordered both GNR pieces.

Thank you. yes you was in the last run and with HMS it was so crazy with lockdowns and i did it only by myself without any help from workers

#198 3 years ago

Hello and good afternoon, I am looking to purchase the skull and the GNR action button sculpt. I see the action button option to purchase but do not see the skull.

#199 3 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Hello and good afternoon, I am looking to purchase the skull and the GNR action button sculpt. I see the action button option to purchase but do not see the skull.

PM sent
Thanks

#200 3 years ago

My sketch book going to work hard this weekend
Get ready!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/4?hl=sako-trg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.