Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 15.
#101 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

or maybe something better

#102 3 years ago

guys. as i promise in facebook.
buyers of skull and button will be able to win Bose sound bar for the machine.
more info when you will get the package!

#103 3 years ago

many people asking me about the topper and if it can be shipped together with the other GNR mods.
the answer is no. the topper will be shipped in custom made wooden box (case) and will weight 6-8kg!
i cant ship anything with it. i still need to get my machine to make the programing of the topper with the game. same as i did with my hobbit topper
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-journey-to-the-hobbit-topper

skull 3rd run closed. 4th run open.

sculpted action button 1-6 runs are full. run number 7 is open.

#104 3 years ago

What time frame is the 7th run @liorillusion?

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

What time frame is the 7th run liorillusion?

you are from UK, Freddy gets them soon make sure to book place with him by sending email to Anita. Freddy will get them also in 3 runs.
for now run 7 will be shipped around march - April but because of the orders we are going to double the line of production on GNR mods and we will cut time waiting by 50% but i will post info about it next week we are trying to finish all other machines orders this month so we will work only on GNR

#106 3 years ago

many people asking me about the topper and if it can be shipped together with the other GNR mods.
the answer is no. the topper will be shipped in custom made wooden box (case) and will weight 6-8kg!
i cant ship anything with it. i still need to get my machine to make the programing of the topper with the game. same as i did with my hobbit topper
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-journey-to-the-hobbit-topper
skull 3rd run closed. 4th run open.
sculpted action button 1-6 runs are full. run number 7 is open.

Holy smoke, I just checked your Hobbit topper creation, it is unbelievable work. Well done!
I found the video for it also on youtube.....

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Holy smoke, I just checked your Hobbit topper creation, it is unbelievable work. Well done!
I found the video for it also on youtube.....

Thank you very much

#108 3 years ago

Production update.

the molds for the sculpted button will be ready this week and we will start cast in few days. we have few more molds to do so we can cast them faster.
we order more silicone and resin for the skull and for more button runs. all should be here very soon.

we are now working on production of pre orders on POTC, Hobbit and JP. we will try to finish all orders for this games this month and to make some extra in stock. and after we will work 100% on GNR also on my next mods and the topper.

in the same time me and more workers will work on casting buttons and skulls and i also got more help and workers so we will try to make it as soon as we can and still to deliver a quality work.

i already order all gifts and packing and they will be here in 3-4 weeks.

because we double the work and the production line we will try to do our best and to ship the first runs to Europe next month! so you can get it with the same time you get the machine or few weeks later so make sure to book place with Anita

i will post daily updates of production in my Instagram story so i recommend to follow and check it

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

Thank you guys! i really appreciate your Awesome support! promise to give you the love back with the package

1-4 runs for the skull are close and 5th run is open!

#109 3 years ago

I have ordered many mods from lior his mods are hands down the best in the business and these gnr mods are definitely top notch and works of art not just 3D printed I look forward to giving him much more of my business purchase his work with confidence

#110 3 years ago

Production update.
the molds for the sculpted button will be ready this week and we will start cast in few days. we have few more molds to do so we can cast them faster.
we order more silicone and resin for the skull and for more button runs. all should be here very soon.
we are now working on production of pre orders on POTC, Hobbit and JP. we will try to finish all orders for this games this month and to make some extra in stock. and after we will work 100% on GNR also on my next mods and the topper.
in the same time me and more workers will work on casting buttons and skulls and i also got more help and workers so we will try to make it as soon as we can and still to deliver a quality work.
i already order all gifts and packing and they will be here in 3-4 weeks.
because we double the work and the production line we will try to do our best and to ship the first runs to Europe next month! so you can get it with the same time you get the machine or few weeks later so make sure to book place with Anita
i will post daily updates of production in my Instagram story so i recommend to follow and check it
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
Thank you guys! i really appreciate your Awesome support! promise to give you the love back with the package
1-4 runs for the skull are close and 5th run is open!

Thank you Lior - looking forward to these!

Now ... how about that next run of your fabulous OZ lanes mod?!

#111 3 years ago

Great looking sculpts as always!!! Might have to buy the machine now....been thinking about it...

#112 3 years ago
Quoted from Troy420:

I have ordered many mods from lior his mods are hands down the best in the business and these gnr mods are definitely top notch and works of art not just 3D printed I look forward to giving him much more of my business purchase his work with confidence

Thank you

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Thank you Lior - looking forward to these!
Now ... how about that next run of your fabulous OZ lanes mod?!

we are working on few each month. im posting it in my pinside shop.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Great looking sculpts as always!!! Might have to buy the machine now....been thinking about it...

Thank you

#113 3 years ago

we will start to upload production updates from Monday in Instagram.
right now there is 2 more places on the 5th run for the skull
and for the button new orders will be in run number 8.
i will post giveaway info very soon!

#114 3 years ago

Hey Lior
Are the mods on the way to Freddie’s yet?

#115 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hey Lior
Are the mods on the way to Freddie’s yet?

no, not yet. he will get the first butch around December. but they are on his website and you can pre order them

BTW i saw that Europe charges 25% taxes on products from USA
IM NOT from USA so Europe buyers not need to worry about it

#116 3 years ago

it's my birthday on 11/18. To celebrate, I am doing a birthday week sale! This will also serve as the Art of Pinball's Black Friday sale, so don't wait to get in on the savings

BTW. i will upgrade ALL GNR orders to 24 hours shipping without extra charge!

Birthday post (resized).jpgBirthday post (resized).jpg

#118 3 years ago

Here's an idea for.... How about a small purple rose shooter rod for the CE and a small red one for the LE? The DE ones seem way too big and would obstruct the skull

#119 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Here's an idea for.... How about a small purple rose for the CE and a small red one for the LE? The DE ones seem way too big and would obstruct the skull

Tilt graphic working on Great shooter rod i really recommend to wait for it
nice idea with the purple!

#120 3 years ago

production update.

we are casting buttons and we will start sanding and painting around the end of the month. we want to cast all orders first.
right after the button casting we will cast the skulls and we will start painting.
my goal is to ship the first run of the buttons next month!

we are moving to a bigger studio....
we have few small machines for casting and we just bought 2 Renishaw vacuum castings machines and each one is almost in size of room and our studio entry is too small and its cant fit so we are moving to a bigger studio and the quality of the products will be 1000 times better! this will make also the production faster.
we will still do production during the moving so there will be no delays but i will be less available here in pinside and Facebook for updates.

we will finish all orders + stock for other mods to other game until the end of the month so we will be free to work only on GNR and also we can now do the JP T-REX with the new machines on same time.

all of the special packages should be here next week!

we will not take orders to the toppers until all orders is shipped!

we are doing our best to ship all in time and still deliver quality work. thats the reason we bought more tools and moving to bigger studio.

BTW thank you for all birthday wishes

#121 3 years ago

Great news to all of my costumers in United Kingdom! As of now, The Pinball Bazaar is my Exclusive seller in United Kingdom!

You will save a lot of money on shipping and on taxes working with them. If you are in United kingdom and looking to buy my creations you can contact James [email protected]
or visit his coming soon website https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/

instagram exclusive uk (resized).jpginstagram exclusive uk (resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago:

Freddy's pinball paradise is the distributor to UK

#122 3 years ago

Please put me in on the next run of both the skull and the action button.

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Please put me in on the next run of both the skull and the action button.

PM sent. check your inbox...

#124 3 years ago

we are still moving to the new studio but still working on production. next week or week after we will ship the first few sets to costumers thats on the first run and are able to test it on the game and can take photos. if you already have game please send me message and you will be one of the first shipping's. after i will get feedbacks i will ship the first. from December 10 we will finally be in the new studios and with the new machines.
with the new machine we can make around 500 - 1000 pieces per month but we still need to paint them and to sand them and do all testing. but soon very soon after this 2 GNR mods and the JP T-REX we will be a big team on the new studio and the plan is to make 150-300 painted pieces per month.

thank you guys

#125 3 years ago

Great update, exciting times for The Art of Pinball! Most excited for the T-REX since it's such a focal point of the game..especially for the Prems / LEs.

#126 3 years ago

we are still moving to the new studio but still working on production. next week or week after we will ship the first few sets to costumers thats on the first run and are able to test it on the game and can take photos. if you already have game please send me message and you will be one of the first shipping's. after i will get feedbacks i will ship the first. from December 10 we will finally be in the new studios and with the new machines.
with the new machine we can make around 500 - 1000 pieces per month but we still need to paint them and to sand them and do all testing. but soon very soon after this 2 GNR mods and the JP T-REX we will be a big team on the new studio and the plan is to make 150-300 painted pieces per month.
thank you guys

got 10 people who will test the first sets.
we are almost done with casting all buttons and going to cast skulls.
shipping the first test run will be next week

#127 3 years ago

Yes Yes Yes Yes!
im going to Get my GNR soon!!!! finally can test the topper and mods. but i will ship the testers next week
super excited! only because the Topper LoL

#128 3 years ago

Congratulations Lior!

#129 3 years ago

Yes Yes Yes Yes!
im going to Get my GNR soon!!!! finally can test the topper and mods. but i will ship the testers next week
super excited! only because the Topper LoL

In celebration, can we get a sneak peak of the toppers and mods? Pretty please?

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

In celebration, can we get a sneak peak of the toppers and mods? Pretty please?

not until im shipping 2-3 runs of my GNR mods. i want to finish most orders until im posting any new mods for GNR but i can say they are unique
im now finishing all old orders for POTC and JP signs and me and my workers will work only on finishing and shipping GNR orders ASAP in the time i promise starting shipping full sets next week!

i also think it will be more awesome to show and reveal the final products.

#131 3 years ago

great news to our Australian and New Zealand customers! Pinball haus is now an exclusive Australia and New Zealand distributor. you can order all mods in stock and save shipping and tax
ExclusiveSellerAustralia2 (resized).jpgExclusiveSellerAustralia2 (resized).jpg

#132 3 years ago

anyone here with GNR LE from first run? im getting mine and this is a machine from the first run with all the issues. i want to understand what i need to fix and what jjp respond to your playfield issues

#133 3 years ago

As i promise im starting to ship this week. i also see there is few people who start to get the machines so please if you got your machine or you know yours is coming soon and you bought a set of button and skull please let me know and i will make sure you will get yours ASAP

10 first sets will be shipped this week and 40 more sets this month.
next month we will ship 100 sets + distributors
my plan is to finish shipping all orders until march.

i also really recommend to wait to my topper.

#134 3 years ago

sorry i forgot. we have Holiday here today and all closed early
its Hanukkah. we will be back to work in Sunday and will ship in Monday.

Thanks

#135 3 years ago

Now shipping!
i have 5 skulls ready to ship at home and 5 more skulls and 10 buttons ready in studio after clear coat ready to ship.
will ship 10 sets in Monday!
40 more sets going to be shipped this month!

IMG_20201212_214202_453 (resized).jpgIMG_20201212_214202_453 (resized).jpg

Do not forget. i really recommend the flat plunger (same as CE have)

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9253-7

and this one will look awesome!
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9253-KN51943

you can buy it anywhere you want

Added over 3 years ago:

we just figure that the plungers from Marco need to be with shorter spring.
so if you are going to use the flat plunger that i recommend you will need to get this spring also
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/266-5010-00

#136 3 years ago

Now shipping!
i have 5 skulls ready to ship at home and 5 more skulls and 10 buttons ready in studio after clear coat ready to ship.
will ship 10 sets in Monday!
40 more sets going to be shipped this month!
[quoted image]
Do not forget. i really recommend the flat plunger (same as CE have)
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9253-7
and this one will look awesome!
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9253-KN51943
you can buy it anywhere you want

Wow looks incredible and better than your prototype. Super talent here. Can’t wait to get mine.

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Wow looks incredible and better than your prototype. Super talent here. Can’t wait to get mine.

yes. my friend test it on his own game and we decide the change to colors a little and also the clear coat progress to match it better to the look and colors of the game and cabinet.
this one fits much much better! wait to see the action button i also add few more details to the sculpt and paint!

Thank you
you will get yours in few days.

#138 3 years ago

Agree these look top shelf - nice job!!

#139 3 years ago

Brilliant work Lior, one of your best yet. Can't wait to install mine!

#140 3 years ago

SHAME on me and on my prototype!
im always posting photos of the prototype same as i made with the skull with potc LCD and the HMS and my OZ lanes. i must be honest and say prototypes not looking good as the production one. we always do 15 as test before production and we throw them away after testing. we make it to test how to make the production right and how to cast it right and how to paint it right and on the prototype im not doing it so thats why the production looks so good!

so here is example of how bad the prototype looks compare to the production one.
i must update all my photos ASAP to the production pieces LOL

Shipping 10 sets tomorrow! you will get them in 48 hours after pickup! they already booked to Monday noon flight.

i want to make sure all my costumers are happy and getting my creations on time!
if you are going to get your game soon or already got it feel free to send me message and i will make sure you will get it ASAP!

now im going to take some few photos and to pack the 10 sets.

Thank you guys

IMG_20201213_183038_312 (resized).jpgIMG_20201213_183038_312 (resized).jpg

#141 3 years ago

gotta say they look stunning. A pity for me as they are to pricey for me at the moment since my game just increased in price 2800 euro thanks to some money grabbing EU taxes. But maybe down the line it will grace me with an appearance on my LE. That skull is to cry for so beautifull as well. You Sir are on talented man.

#142 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

gotta say they look stunning. A pity for me as they are to pricey for me at the moment since my game just increased in price 2800 euro thanks to some money grabbing EU taxes. But maybe down the line it will grace me with an appearance on my LE. That skull is to cry for so beautifull as well. You Sir are on talented man.

Thank you! same for me this is my first time I'm buying machine not from Europe because of the tax change and i got it direct from USA. im sure this issue will be solved soon and prices will be back to normal because now its crazy for Europe!
the good news is my European distributor not paying big taxes from my country same for USA we have tax free agreement from my country

#143 3 years ago

They are Awesome Lior, well done

#144 3 years ago

Thank you! same for me this is my first time I'm buying machine not from Europe because of the tax change and i got it direct from USA. im sure this issue will be solved soon and prices will be back to normal because now its crazy for Europe!
the good news is my European distributor not paying big taxes from my country same for USA we have tax free agreement from my country

unfortunately i live in Europe so i get it any which way. I have decided to take the hit because i want it and missed out on my former #1 game JJP's Pirates game on which you HMS Endeavor mod is still my favorite mod i have seen.
Keep up the good work.

#145 3 years ago

just got the first photos and im in love!!!!

Thanks to kermit24 we just figure that the plungers from Marco need to be with shorter spring.
so if you are going to use the flat plunger that i recommend you will need to get this spring also

you can always use the plunger from the game i just think the flat one is much much better

#146 3 years ago

just got the first photos and im in love!!!!
Thanks to kermit24 we just figure that the plungers from Marco need to be with shorter spring.
you can always use the plunger from the game i just think the flat one is much much better

Super impressed. Amazing work:

079A01CC-8D52-4A56-BFA1-54FBBF51C91C (resized).jpeg079A01CC-8D52-4A56-BFA1-54FBBF51C91C (resized).jpeg0D294AB8-8C85-40FA-99BA-B4FF8B3EB97E (resized).jpeg0D294AB8-8C85-40FA-99BA-B4FF8B3EB97E (resized).jpeg167BCBB4-2244-4948-AE65-33D906929615 (resized).jpeg167BCBB4-2244-4948-AE65-33D906929615 (resized).jpeg1EC67F7F-CF23-408F-88F1-2DCAB287B8CF (resized).jpeg1EC67F7F-CF23-408F-88F1-2DCAB287B8CF (resized).jpeg6C53B386-6E9C-45F2-8CA0-43425163770A (resized).jpeg6C53B386-6E9C-45F2-8CA0-43425163770A (resized).jpeg
#147 3 years ago

Wow looks amazing! Can’t wait for mine and looking forward to topper as well. Now...to get that call saying we are delivering your game!

#148 3 years ago

I am amazed by the quality and beauty of these mods! These are truly pieces of Art!! Even with cabinet protectors, The skull fits perfectly. These mods have some weight to them and are very high quality. I would highly recommend these sculptures to every LE owner!!!

4FBAB4C0-EC38-4DC4-8301-EA33C137821F (resized).jpeg4FBAB4C0-EC38-4DC4-8301-EA33C137821F (resized).jpeg55A3ED1F-C83B-4332-9E61-6687E6EC7980 (resized).jpeg55A3ED1F-C83B-4332-9E61-6687E6EC7980 (resized).jpeg7CFC73DB-AC32-46EC-A71E-D38FB1C42283 (resized).jpeg7CFC73DB-AC32-46EC-A71E-D38FB1C42283 (resized).jpegC630BE07-ADE6-4287-A399-DE7D06C7B795 (resized).jpegC630BE07-ADE6-4287-A399-DE7D06C7B795 (resized).jpegCCE41054-7116-43C9-8169-B0A62E0C35A3 (resized).jpegCCE41054-7116-43C9-8169-B0A62E0C35A3 (resized).jpegD2E56DD9-E7A8-451D-82C4-D085D497CDE6 (resized).jpegD2E56DD9-E7A8-451D-82C4-D085D497CDE6 (resized).jpegF94BF6D7-6AAB-48F6-AFD1-70546697A9EC (resized).jpegF94BF6D7-6AAB-48F6-AFD1-70546697A9EC (resized).jpeg
#149 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Super impressed. Amazing work:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much for the photos! I LOVE IT!
this photo is my favorite
131582953_405631797186813_8013599458304779794_n (resized).jpg131582953_405631797186813_8013599458304779794_n (resized).jpg

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

I am amazed by the quality and beauty of these mods! These are truly pieces of Art!! Even with cabinet protectors, The skull fits perfectly. These mods have some weight to them and are very high quality. I would highly recommend these sculptures to every LE owner!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much! im always happy to see the reaction and to get feedback from new costumers
yes i made it to fit with ALL legs protectors and also if your shooter not in the right place its will perfect fit! yes its fully cast and solid resin so they have some weight.
Thanks for the photos!

BTW the red shooter looks great!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
12,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hazard, KY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.