Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.
#651 1 year ago

Real nice Lior !!

#652 1 year ago

Looks amazing. Kinda glad it won’t fit in my basement though

#653 1 year ago

Looks good! What time frame you thinking for release date?

#654 1 year ago

Thank you guys

Quoted from Enchantress:

Looks good! What time frame you thinking for release date?

my plan is next week but it may take longer to edit the video and photos

#655 1 year ago

First time I’ve seen the sculpted slingshots and love those, are they available?

#656 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

First time I’ve seen the sculpted slingshots and love those, are they available?

Thanks!
I will post them in a few days

#657 1 year ago

i just post a short video on my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

not sure why it wont let me to embed the video to here...

#658 1 year ago

Love it!!!

#659 1 year ago

Great

#660 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

not sure why it wont let me to embed the video to here...

You need to do it through YouTube .

1 week later
#661 1 year ago

Hello guys!
I know you've been waiting for the GNR topper for a really long time.
We are working super hard to make it right and make it of the best quality!
We are now testing and checking some packing and shipping options, which will give us the final price for the topper.
The GNR topper will be sold directly from me rather than from LSOG because we want to save the cost of shipping for you guys.
It's a super big part and very heavy, so there is no sense in shipping it two times.
We will post a pre-order page very soon!

1 week later
#662 1 year ago

Happy New Year! All is ready!!!!
we are now looking for a really good video editor.
any recommendations?

#663 1 year ago

Exciting news! Can’t wait to see the video. Happy New Year!

2 weeks later
#664 1 year ago

Lior what's happening with topper release? You have a ship date set? Are they going to be a limited production?

#665 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Lior what's happening with topper release? You have a ship date set? Are they going to be a limited production?

I know 2 things for certain about this topper.
#1 - It will be incredible.
#2 - I won't be able to afford it.

#666 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Im stuck with the video editing. I hope this week i will find someone

Yes limited edition 350 pieces.

Its already in production. We are casting it right now.

#667 1 year ago

Ciao
Regarding people with CE version and original soundbar topper… we can mount your new topper? We must to remove soundbar?
To add new topper we need to decrease sound quality?

#668 1 year ago

Im stuck with the video editing. I hope this week i will find someone
Yes limited edition 350 pieces.
Its already in production. We are casting it right now.

any idea on pricing yet?

#669 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

any idea on pricing yet?

Anticipation is killing me…..

#670 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Anticipation is killing me…..

Same here. This will be the best mod on my game except for the bands autographs on my apron of course.

#671 1 year ago

Yes it will fit on CE but you will need to mount the sound bar on the back.

About pricing we have a price but the only thing that always change is the shipping prices thats going crazy right now. We will do a free shipping worldwide and to AU orders a small extra fee around 50$.

The topper wont cost over 2500$
Our target is to sell it as lower as we can.
Our cost on this topper is insane. The base is super complicated also it have over 300 led pixels and 3 layers of 5mm acrylic plus the main huge sculpt and the time of making one will take many hours too.

I will share the price and all details when we will finish the video editing.

#672 1 year ago

Hi Lior.

How many are being made in total again.

#673 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hi Lior.
How many are being made in total again.

350 total but on the first run (2023) we will make between 150-250 only
another 100 -200 pieces will be made around the end of 2024

1 week later
#674 1 year ago

Hello guys. Here is some updates

We shipped the Iron Maiden backboard and Toy Story Sculpted plastic set to LSOG, and they will start to ship it next week!
We will ship the hobbit plastic set next week and the Toy story carnival booth by the end of February

We will post over 20 new items for Toy Story, James Bond, Godzilla, Jurassic park, Gnr, Wonka, and more!
We will run a new way to do a pre-orders to avoid delays.

We are super excited to say that from now we have a Europe seller that has all of our items in stock! He will get all the new items too very soon!
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html
instagram euro seller (resized).jpginstagram euro seller (resized).jpg

For Australia, we are working with a distributor, too, and we will share the info in March!

GNR topper update.
We have a video! All orders will be directly from me. No distributors because of shipping it twice. it only makes sense to ship it once on this oversized item.
We will post a link in a few days!!!!

We team up with buffalo pinball. We love their videos and podcast and will make some crazy giveaways and a few exclusive items too!
You will get more info inside the box of the new products soon
I recommend to start following them for more updates and great videos and podcast
Buffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).pngBuffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).png
https://buffalopinball.com/
https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Our Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
artofpinball (resized).pngartofpinball (resized).png

Thank you, guys, for your Awesome support!

1 week later
#675 1 year ago

[removed by OP's request]

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#676 1 year ago

Watched the video, that is truly a work of art. Lighting effects are off the chart. Great job!
My game room ceiling is a bit too low ☹️
Spectacular topper!

#677 1 year ago

Excellent!!! Order placed!

#678 1 year ago

Looks cool

#679 1 year ago

Looks great!

#680 1 year ago

Knew it was going to be pricey but god damn. For $2400 I’d expect more than just an impressive light show but that’s just me.

#681 1 year ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Watched the video, that is truly a work of art. Lighting effects are off the chart. Great job!
My game room ceiling is a bit too low ☹️
Spectacular topper!

Any ideal what the height is ?

#682 1 year ago

Sweet Mama Lior !!! You just keep pushing the needle Great job buddy.

#683 1 year ago

It's hard to resist posting in this thread.

#684 1 year ago

I love the look of the topper but the price is very steep! I remember Lior stating previously that it would not be over $2k!! Would love to have one but can't pull the trigger at that price!

#685 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Knew it was going to be pricey but god damn. For $2400 I’d expect more than just an impressive light show but that’s just me.

Quoted from eharan:

I love the look of the topper but the price is very steep! I remember Lior stating previously that it would not be over $2k!! Would love to have one but can't pull the trigger at that price!

We said not over 2500$, and do not forget we ship for FREE! And no sell tax (250$ shipping cost and 17% sell tax so it's not really 2350$ just for the topper)

Before two years 2000$ was a good goal, and I wish I could sell it cheaper! but the prices of everything are going up super high right now. Just to ship it to USA it cost us around 250$, and we ship it for free! Do not forget to calculate the cost of the materials and the time of making and developing them. The huge tax in my country and many more things. sometimes people don't see the cost and the work behind it. we don't just write price from nowhere

It's not just a light show and it's all made by hand. You have a huge heavy sculpture in front. Over 300 LEDs and 3 layers of thick printed acrylic. Just to compare. Mando topper with shipping and tax to usa costs 2237$....

Im sure there will be people that won't like it and won't understand it and it's okay i wish the prices will go down asap not just for games also for shippings, resin and many more stuff.

Our first idea was to make it with a moving guitar and talking skull but after we calculate the cost we stop the development it was over 1000$ more and it also was super tricky to make it and not worth the cost

It's something that you really need to see in person to appreciate it.

also, feel free to send me a pm if you have ANY requests. i always listen to my customers.

Quoted from Pizza-Bob:

Any ideal what the height is ?

30cm

#686 1 year ago

Can you share installation info and connection details for data feeds and power? It would be helpful for potential buyers to know this info to identify issues prior. There are many mods on the market that could conflict and cause potential compatibility problems.

#687 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Can you share installation info and connection details for data feeds and power? It would be helpful for potential buyers to know this info to identify issues prior. There are many mods on the market that could conflict and cause potential compatibility problems.

yes, sure, we haven't made the installation manual yet, but we will do it in a few weeks.
It goes on top of the backboard with 4-6 screws, or it has an option for a strong double side tape
about the electronics, there is only 2 connectors that go on the game and nothing that needs to be changed. it cannot do any damage to the game 100% guarantee. We have tested it for over a year with our engineers on the game.
We don't do any electronics mods without checking them with professional engineers many times.

#688 1 year ago

We said not over 2500$, and do not forget we ship for FREE! And no sell tax (250$ shipping cost and 17% sell tax so it's not really 2350$ just for the topper)
Before two years 2000$ was a good goal, and I wish I could sell it cheaper! but the prices of everything are going up super high right now. Just to ship it to USA it cost us around 250$, and we ship it for free! Do not forget to calculate the cost of the materials and the time of making and developing them. The huge tax in my country and many more things. sometimes people don't see the cost and the work behind it. we don't just write price from nowhere
It's not just a light show and it's all made by hand. You have a huge heavy sculpture in front. Over 300 LEDs and 3 layers of thick printed acrylic. Just to compare. Mando topper with shipping and tax to usa costs 2237$....
Im sure there will be people that won't like it and won't understand it and it's okay i wish the prices will go down asap not just for games also for shippings, resin and many more stuff.
Our first idea was to make it with a moving guitar and talking skull but after we calculate the cost we stop the development it was over 1000$ more and it also was super tricky to make it and not worth the cost
It's something that you really need to see in person to appreciate it.
also, feel free to send me a pm if you have ANY requests. i always listen to my customers.

30cm

Don’t forget that we (USA) have been conditioned to a Walmart philosophy mentality, cheap and disposable! You are doing things the Old School way, quality and hand made. You have to pay for that!!
Order placed, September can’t come soon enough…..

#689 1 year ago

yes, sure, we haven't made the installation manual yet, but we will do it in a few weeks.
It goes on top of the backboard with 4-6 screws, or it has an option for a strong double side tape
about the electronics, there is only 2 connectors that go on the game and nothing that needs to be changed. it cannot do any damage to the game 100% guarantee. We have tested it for over a year with our engineers on the game.
We don't do any electronics mods without checking them with professional engineers many times.

The mounting is the lesser important part of my 2 part question. You didn't answer the more important part....
For example, I have multiple LED and DATA mods that tie into the lighting on GNR game in multiple places. Also Power.

The concern I am bringing up is that the locations you are connecting to may have already been used on a GNR that has a mod that uses that same connection (potentially both Data and Power) so if you can elaborate where your data connections are made on the ganme, and from and where your power is coming from this would help alleviate concern for a situation where a customer has to make a choice of which mod they want to use, or where you ship this around the world to someone with a installed mod that is already using those data and/or power locations to find out the hard way.
Think about a situation where they could be already splitting the data or power locations you are using, and then your topper might add a second splitter forcing a 3 way data draw or 3 way power draw. This is why showing these things can allow a potential customer to understand what they are looking at.

If I were going to consider this topper, I would never order it without knowing how it hooks up to my game prior.

#690 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

The mounting is the lesser important part of my 2 part question. You didn't answer the more important part....
For example, I have multiple LED and DATA mods that tie into the lighting on GNR game in multiple places. Also Power.
The concern I am bringing up is that the locations you are connecting to may have already been used on a GNR that has a mod that uses that same connection (potentially both Data and Power) so if you can elaborate where your data connections are made on the ganme, and from and where your power is coming from this would help alleviate concern for a situation where a customer has to make a choice of which mod they want to use, or where you ship this around the world to someone with a installed mod that is already using those data and/or power locations to find out the hard way.
Think about a situation where they could be already splitting the data or power locations you are using, and then your topper might add a second splitter forcing a 3 way data draw or 3 way power draw. This is why showing these things can allow a potential customer to understand what they are looking at.
If I were going to consider this topper, I would never order it without knowing how it hooks up to my game prior.

I thought the same thing. I'm running the Hyperlights also and those addressable lights within the game have limits with their respective controllers and pixel count depending on the controller protocol since they are mirroring the playfield Hot rails and not integrated into the internal code. If the HZ limit for the pixel amount is already approaching being reached with the Hyperlights installed which is capable of a 9.5 amp draw at some points in the show (granted it has its own power supply with Diode tied into the service recepticle), I'm not sure how this will integrate and could potentially cause FPS HZ and mismatch configs within the game, the topper AND hyperlights running at the same time without a separate power and sequenced controller...if it's merely piggybacking an addressable sequence, I'm not sure this will be compatible with other light mod installed and could overload that controller....ws281x protocol based LEDs should probably cap out at 600 LED's per channel max (for example - not sure of the one here, but just to give a specific example) and the more LED's introduced, the lower the FPS of the addressables, which could throw off sequencing , induce flicker, ghosting, music and timing issues etc..I'm thinking this would be an issue of concern more for the LE than the CE due to the hard coded versus mirrored addressables

#691 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I thought the same thing. I'm running the Hyperlights also and those addressable lights within the game have limits with their respective controllers and pixel count depending on the controller protocol since they are mirroring the playfield Hot rails and not integrated into the internal code. If the HZ limit for the pixel amount is already approaching being reached with the Hyperlights installed which is capable of a 9.5 amp draw at some points in the show (granted it has its own power supply with Diode tied into the service recepticle), I'm not sure how this will integrate and could potentially cause FPS HZ and mismatch configs within the game, the topper AND hyperlights running at the same time without a separate power and sequenced controller...if it's merely piggybacking an addressable sequence, I'm not sure this will be compatible with other light mod installed and could overload that controller....ws281x protocol based LEDs should probably cap out at 600 LED's per channel max (for example - not sure of the one here, but just to give a specific example) and the more LED's introduced, the lower the FPS of the addressables, which could throw off sequencing , induce flicker, ghosting, music and timing issues etc..I'm thinking this would be an issue of concern more for the LE than the CE due to the hard coded versus mirrored addressables

InfantileMammothBoar-size_restricted.gifInfantileMammothBoar-size_restricted.gif
#692 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

This is a really damn good point. I have both the Pinstadium Concert Editions and the outside cabinet lights tied into the hot rails (using t-tap connections, not the full Hyperlight kit), so if this thing ties in the same way I imagine that could prove to be a problem.

LIOR if you need a guinea pig to help test these issues hit me up!

#693 1 year ago

liorillusion

GNR shut down your topper name and video? Assume these are still getting made?

#694 1 year ago

Hello guys
unfortunately, we are sorry to say that the production of the topper is on hold
for now, we will not sell the topper.
we respect any license or companies requests so we are going to go back to our drawing board and to do some changes. it will take us some time but we will be back with a solution. people who place an order please check your email for a full refund.
Thank you guys for your awesome support!

Added 14 months ago:

All GNR products will be back at LSOG shop in a few days

#695 1 year ago

brutal

4 months later
#696 10 months ago

LIOR’s latest and greatest. Colors threw me at first but then once the game is lit, these are awesome. Suggest clear protectors under the outline covers. Great work by LIOR once again.

IMG_3884 (resized).jpegIMG_3884 (resized).jpeg

#697 10 months ago

Trojanlaw I don't see those posted on the Little Shop site

#698 10 months ago

Coming soon to LSOG.

#699 10 months ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

LIOR’s latest and greatest. Colors threw me at first but then once the game is lit, these are awesome. Suggest clear protectors under the outline covers. Great work by LIOR once again.
[quoted image]

Thank you. Those will be available soon and also the topper. Both in production but not for sale right now till we finish with our move. We post updates on my other threads

#700 10 months ago

Thank you. Those will be available soon and also the topper. Both in production but not for sale right now till we finish with our move. We post updates on my other threads

You mean the GNR topper? That’s exciting!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/14?hl=cybevenom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.