Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 15.
#601 2 years ago

Ordered!

1 month later
#602 2 years ago

****PRODUCTION UPDATE AND TOPPER UPDATE****

We have all drums ready and packed. our country is in a minor lock down again and we don't have many flights.
all items and also my Hobbit and the others GNR mods packed and waiting for flight booking. we hope it will be shipped next week so you will get it on time!

GNR TOPPER

we are very happy to say that we found a new electronic guy and he finish the programing and we decide to make it more simple.

we are now working on a backboard artwork that will go behind the main sculpt. it will be made by a very thick laser cutted acrylic and have 2-4 layers to give an amazing effect and each layer will be with his own LED light. we are drawing all by hand from scratch and it will take time. as you know im doing as much details as i can and you will see it on each part of this topper and also for one of my up coming mods that will be the most detailed creation that ever made in pinball and it will be made for WOZ.

*what next?
we have to make a metal bracket that will hold everything and also to design a packing.

*when the topper will be ready or when you can order?
we hope to finish it by the end of the year or sooner.
THERE IS NO LIST
THERE IS NO PRE ORDER
and we really don't know what is the estimate time or cost or how many we will make. ONLY when we will have one completely ready we will share more info.
for now we are still working on it and we are also working on many other things on the same time. and we are not going to rush it. our quality and product design is on our top top priority!

good things takes time! we are really thinking about everything. me and my team working on this topper for over a year!

Here is a sneak peek of one of the charters on the backboard design

271205707_354332619379163_8537374856722479507_n (resized).jpg271205707_354332619379163_8537374856722479507_n (resized).jpg

Thank you and please be patience it will worth it!

#603 2 years ago

Thank you for the update! Very excited for this topper, no matter how long it takes to finish it!!

#604 2 years ago

No Slash hat?

#605 2 years ago

Good news guys!

The drums just shipped!
little shop of games will get it next week and they will start to ship it few days after!

I cant wait for you to get it and see the packing and the details! feel free to share photos!

Enjoy and thanks for your patience

#606 2 years ago

I had january 1st circled on my calendar since i understood you would reveal something about your patent. I take it it is not finished yet since there was no news about it. Glad to hear you have a new electronics guy for the topper programming. Patience is the word and secondary theme of this pinball machine.

2 weeks later
#607 2 years ago

I just did a Review/install of the Art of Pinball's new Guns and Roses drums mod! check it out, if you like my videos consider subscribing. that would be amazing!

#608 2 years ago

Just wanted to shout out!

My drums came today... absolutely beautiful! Another amazing mod

#609 2 years ago

Just received and installed my drums. Someone else was very happy to get them too. Lior, these are a beauty! Easily my favorite mod for this pin so far. Love the details and how shiny they are. Great job.

D9D38850-630A-4CAE-AB18-0228FDA5C598 (resized).jpegD9D38850-630A-4CAE-AB18-0228FDA5C598 (resized).jpegF07102C1-73EB-422D-97C4-F32CAD3B0DF4 (resized).jpegF07102C1-73EB-422D-97C4-F32CAD3B0DF4 (resized).jpegB0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpegB0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg
#610 2 years ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Just received and installed my drums. Someone else was very happy to get them too. Lior, these are a beauty! Easily my favorite mod for this pin so far. Love the details and how shiny they are. Great job.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from reflex33:

Just wanted to shout out!
My drums came today... absolutely beautiful! Another amazing mod

Quoted from Darkfader:

I just did a Review/install of the Art of Pinball's new Guns and Roses drums mod! check it out, if you like my videos consider subscribing. that would be amazing!

Thank you guys!
Little shop of games shipping orders all the time. you should get yours in a few days!

#611 2 years ago

Mine came today and Lior has outdone himself. This is one where the pictures do not come close to doing this mod justice. They look phenomenal. First, this mod improves the lights so much. The existing plastic covers blocked the LEDs in a manner this mod allows to shine. I can't improve upon Road Queen's pictures.

Also, while Sven's drum kit is nice, these are in a different league. This Mod actually makes the pop bumpers look more substantial and they look a little cheap without them. These drums look amazing and the paint job is remarkable. Thank you Lior. Now we just need a topper!!

#612 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

If you bought the speakers set from little shop of games, please write it in the notes when you place order for the drums, and we will refund you 50$ WHEN THE DRUMS ARE SHIPPED! This offer is available only for the speakers and drums bundle!

Is this automatic, or do we need to reach out to you or Little Shop of Games and mention this again?

Received my drums, but no refund. (Haven’t opened them yet, so apologies if there’s a $50 bill in the box.)

#613 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Is this automatic, or do we need to reach out to you or Little Shop of Games and mention this again?
Received my drums, but no refund. (Haven’t opened them yet, so apologies if there’s a $50 bill in the box.)

I emailed LSoG about this after receiving my drums a week ago. Still waiting to hear back from them, but I understand they're busy shipping mods currently so not going to press it for a while.

#614 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I emailed LSoG about this after receiving my drums a week ago. Still waiting to hear back from them, but I understand they're busy shipping mods currently so not going to press it for a while.

That is correct
Little shop of games are very busy now and have over 1500 orders to ship.
to get a refund on the drums if you bought also the speakers you need to send email and they will replay when they will be free

Thanks

1 week later
#615 2 years ago

That is correct
Little shop of games are very busy now and have over 1500 orders to ship.
to get a refund on the drums if you bought also the speakers you need to send email and they will replay when they will be free
Thanks

I did exactly this last week. LSOG deposited $50 in my Paypal account today. Be patient. I'm sure they will get to everyone.

1 month later
#616 2 years ago

Posted in the wrong place... ignore

1 month later
#617 1 year ago

Any update on the topper??

#618 1 year ago

The casting is ready.
we are stuck on the electronic and metal bases. we are looking for a factory that can make it for us

4 months later
#619 1 year ago

Hello guys!
Long time.....

well, this game is not getting old, and we made new creation that will fit to GNR very well
we will post it here in a few weeks!

Were many people curious about what was going on with my GNR topper?
Our issue was electronic. It's not easy for us to assemble those and to make codes and connect it to the game, but we finally found someone that doing the electronic for us in my country, and if you saw my new Toy Story creation, you can see that he did a great job
and about the metal base, we found a really good solution!
We are finishing the GNR topper right now. Our plan is this month. We will post an update very soon!

#620 1 year ago

Hello guys!
Long time.....
well, this game is not getting old, and we made new creation that will fit to GNR very well
Our issue was electronic. It's not easy for us to assemble those and to make codes and connect it to the game, but we finally found someone that doing the electronic for us in my country, and if you saw my new Toy Story creation, you can see that he did a great job
We are finishing the GNR topper right now. Our plan is this month. We will post an update very soon!

That is very exciting to hear! Thank you for doing this.

#621 1 year ago

Hello guys!
Long time.....

Yes! Very curious on what was going on with your GNR topper!! This is great news. Can’t wait to see it and I purposefully didn’t buy another topper for GNR until yours is finished. Can’t wait!

#622 1 year ago

Heard from a reputable source GnR topper might be listed at $3500!! And I soooo really wanted it….. I realize Lior makes some quality stuff, but I scoffed at EHOH topper when it was initially released. That is before I bought it.

#623 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Heard from a reputable source GnR topper might be listed at $3500!! And I soooo really wanted it….. I realize Lior makes some quality stuff, but I scoffed at EHOH topper when it was initially released. That is before I bought it.

Dang, I remember when it was originally announced it was promised to be under $1k. Course the market has gone stupid since then.

#624 1 year ago

I've got ALL my appendages crossed that they're incorrect! Even at $2500 that's going to be an internal battle with my conservative "stop spending all your F'n funds on pinball" self.

#625 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Your source is wrong.... its far away from 3500$
We dont know price yet so not sure from where you got 3500$ on something that we just start to work on.....

1000$ was our target before 2 years only for the basic version and we decide to pass on it and we post its not going to be available here before one year. also, materials and costs changed during those years, and we changed the design too so this target is mission impossible for us. We will do only one version with all features and only one price. More details soon

For now, don't listen to new or old rumors....

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#626 1 year ago

That's what I was hoping to hear, since I've held off purchasing the other options that are out there. Is $2500 closer to your target price point? Even more important, can't wait to get eyes on what you came up with.

gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpggnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
#627 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

That's what I was hoping to hear, since I've held off purchasing the other options that are out there. Is $2500 closer to your target price point? Even more important, can't wait to get eyes on what you came up with.[quoted image]

no it's not the same topper. the guitar won't be there.
we made many changes and we added a lot of details to the back of it. the guitar made it cost a lot because the amount of resin and the electronics in it

about the price I really don't know by myself because I don't have the cost yet, we are still working on it. we don't have target, and we don't have any estimate price. we will share the info when we will have all assembled.

#628 1 year ago

Killer! I know alot of us are anxiously awaiting! Cheers for the update....

#629 1 year ago

no it's not the same topper. the guitar won't be there.
we made many changes and we added a lot of details to the back of it. the guitar made it cost a lot because the amount of resin and the electronics in it
about the price I really don't know by myself because I don't have the cost yet, we are still working on it. we don't have target, and we don't have any estimate price. we will share the info when we will have all assembled.

Just a little patience...yeaaaah, yeaaaaaahhhhh.
I need this on my game. It will be the second best mod on it. The wait is almost over.

#630 1 year ago

i was trying to upload the video to here but no luck....
We just finish the art part. the design is ready. we are working on the base and LED'S right now
more info soon!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkxqTXcoQbd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

#631 1 year ago

i was trying to upload the video to here but no luck....
We just finish the art part. the design is ready. we are working on the base and LED'S right now
more info soon!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkxqTXcoQbd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

That looks awesome!!!

#632 1 year ago

Can you post a pic for those of us who don't have access IG!?

#633 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Your better off not seeing it ! its a instant panty dropper ! take my MONEY !

#634 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Not need instagram account. Click on the link and you can see a video. There is no photo for now its a video of the progress. Pinside dosent support embed links with videos.

#635 1 year ago

Not need instagram account. Click on the link and you can see a video. There is no photo for now its a video of the progress. Pinside dosent support embed links with videos.

Lior,

I know your GNR topper is not finished, but can you give me the approximate height of it? Want to make sure it will fit with my low ceilings.

Thanks!!

#636 1 year ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Lior,
I know your GNR topper is not finished, but can you give me the approximate height of it? Want to make sure it will fit with my low ceilings.
Thanks!!

Between 25-32 cm but most of the height is the backboard. We still working on the base

#637 1 year ago

Yah tried on my phone and tablet, goes to IG sign up!

#638 1 year ago

Here is a quick snap of it from the video. Best I could grab. Looks great!

3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
#639 1 year ago
Quoted from eharan:

Here is a quick snap of it from the video. Best I could grab. Looks great!
[quoted image]

Killer thnx!!

#640 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Yah tried on my phone and tablet, goes to IG sign up!

+1

#641 1 year ago

Hello guys. It's my Birthday week!
We want to celebrate with our customers and to give a 10% - 30% on most of our stock items
we won't do any more discounts or any other cyber Monday or black Friday deals, JUST THIS ONE!
Limited to first 50 orders till November 26TH
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/black-friday-deals/

Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpgBlack Friday 2022 (resized).jpg

#642 1 year ago

Hello guys. It's my Birthday week!
We want to celebrate with our customers and to give a 10% - 30% on most of our stock items
we won't do any more discounts or any other cyber Monday or black Friday deals, JUST THIS ONE!
Limited to first 50 orders till November 26TH
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/black-friday-deals/
[quoted image]

Happy Birthday Lior. Keep those awesome mods coming!!!

Btw Eric sure gave your shooterrod on my game a good looking last weekend.

_DSC0454 (resized).JPG_DSC0454 (resized).JPG_DSC0455 (resized).JPG_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
#643 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Happy Birthday Lior. Keep those awesome mods coming!!!
Btw Eric sure gave your shooterrod on my game a good looking last weekend.[quoted image][quoted image]

LOL! Thank you very much

2 weeks later
#644 1 year ago

We are super close!
Working now on the COA as you can see in the video. we are also making a special metal plaque for each topper.
the base prototype is almost done, and we will share photos of the prototype version. it won't be the base that you will get in the production.
electronics is almost done and we are also working on special packing

the topper will be on free worldwide shipping for pre-orders only

Our next creation for GNR is almost done and I'm sure you will love it!
One of my favorites so far!

new progress video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cll8x6Conh-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#645 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion: the topper will be on free worldwide shipping for pre-orders only

The big question is when can i pre-order. Do not want to miss out on this one. Been waiting a long time.

#646 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

The big question is when can i pre-order. Do not want to miss out on this one. Been waiting a long time.

we don't know too. we want to finish the product and to start production.
i hope in December

#648 1 year ago
Quoted from eharan:

Will the topper work on the CE version?

Yes sure

#649 1 year ago

Hello guys.
Today was a special day!
I finally tested the GNR topper on the game and was super proud of the results!
It was really worth the two years of hard work.
We are now testing it and editing the videos and photos. It will take a few days to upload and share more info with you guys.
You must see it in person because the video is not doing any justice to it!

I also finished my favorite sculpted plastic today, and I love them! Those are my favorite so far from any plastic covers we made.

Pinside (resized).jpgPinside (resized).jpg

Pinside (resized).jpgPinside (resized).jpg

#650 1 year ago

Awesome topper!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,000.00
$ 210.00
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.