Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.
#551 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Thanks , but it has the guitar neck neck which goes up and down which might affect the height

Aha. That i did not know yet. Which is rather cool and fortunately not a problem for me since i have almost a meter above my machine.
Hope you get your answer then.

2 weeks later
#552 2 years ago

At one point I recall LIOR mentioning we should keep the packaging for a possible giveaway, anyone know what the deal is about that?!

#553 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

At one point I recall LIOR mentioning we should keep the packaging for a possible giveaway, anyone know what the deal is about that?!

for speakers and drums only.
when the drums will be shipped we will share that info.

#554 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

for speakers and drums only.
when the drums will be shipped we will share that info.

Any news on the topper ?

#555 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Any news on the topper ?

We post it on instagram. We are not that active in pinside anymore...

#556 2 years ago

Ah that is unfortunate. Guess i will check little shop of games website daily now.

#557 2 years ago

That kinda stings a bit...
From a sales and marketing standpoint, this makes no sense.
From a customer appreciation and loyalty standpoint you're ridin' the night train, ready to crash and burn.

#558 2 years ago

Pinside is the only social media I see.

#559 2 years ago

What a load of shit !
You take the time out to post on Pinside , to say that you don't post on pinside , yet you could have said what was happening with your topper . You obviously don't give a fuck about your potential customers , so I will spend my money elsewhere .

#560 2 years ago

I don't do Facebook or Twitter. I don't even know what an instagram is... I do buy a lot of mods and have purchased many of Lior's.

This is disappointing, as I just rec'vd my GnR's LE

#561 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

What a load of shit !
You take the time out to post on Pinside , to say that you don't post on pinside , yet you could have said what was happening with your topper . You obviously don't give a fuck about your potential customers , so I will spend my money elsewhere .

Are you ok? lmao

#562 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

Are you ok? lmao

Lockdown Syndrome !

Would like to see Art of Pinball active here, like many I steer clear of mainstream social media platforms.

#563 2 years ago

screaminr Vespula guys calm down....

we are moving to a new house and new studio. its takes almost 2-3 months to organize all of that. we don't have time to post in pinside also because we don't have pc yet. we use our phones and we post story on Instagram once a week to update our customers like all other businesses
when we will have an important update we will post it in all media also in pinside but for now we don't have anything new and we are super busy with the house and new studio.
screaminr to ask about the topper once a week its not making it happen faster... be patient!
you can always check little shop of games website and sign in to the news later for more updates

www.littleshopofgames.com

we are humans not robots... some times we need some free time...
BTW its holiday month here. so there is no work at all until first week of October.
we are not working fast. we are working smart to make the best quality we can and to improve our product everytime and those things takes time!

the new studio have 19 production lines so thats mean we can work on GNR and Mandalorian and Godzilla at the same time and to release products faster.
its double bigger and 3X workers.

do not forget we have our own patent that coming soon that we are focusing on it most of our time.

if you want to see updates from our studio and my other projects and also to see some stuff behind the production and the design you are welcome to follow us on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
we will not post photos of me loading truck with pinballs and tools to pinside.... but we will upload it to Instagram!

i hope this answer your questions
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#564 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I don't do Facebook or Twitter. I don't even know what an instagram is... I do buy a lot of mods and have purchased many of Lior's.
This is disappointing, as I just rec'vd my GnR's LE

its not disappointing because the products are still available at little shop of games. we are just busy. read the update....

thats why i have distributors thats have stock and taking pre orders and also giving customer service when im focusing on creating and other things.

#565 2 years ago

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"fef3e7d4a2be494441e0297195af64ace4281358-1631729848-1800"};
//]]>

we are moving to a new house and new studio. its takes almost 2-3 months to organize all of that. we don't have time to post in pinside also because we don't have pc yet. we use our phones and we post story on Instagram once a week to update our customers like all other businesses
when we will have an important update we will post it in all media also in pinside but for now we don't have anything new and we are super busy with the house and new studio.
screaminr to ask about the topper once a week its not making it happen faster... be patient!
you can always check little shop of games website and sign in to the news later for more updates
we are humans not robots... some times we need some free time...
BTW its holiday month here. so there is no work at all until first week of October.
we are not working fast. we are working smart to make the best quality we can and to improve our product everytime and those things takes time!
the new studio have 19 production lines so thats mean we can work on GNR and Mandalorian and Godzilla at the same time and to release products faster.
its double bigger and 3X workers.
do not forget we have our own patent that coming soon that we are focusing on it most of our time.
if you want to see updates from our studio and my other projects and also to see some stuff behind the production and the design you are welcome to follow us on Instagram
we will not post photos of me loading truck with pinballs and tools to pinside.... but we will upload it to Instagram!
i hope this answer your questions
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Didn't you also say you're in a warzone? I thought I remembered you saying a warhead took out an adjacent building where you are?
I don't use instagram either but I think due to the popularity of what you make it will make its way to pinsider anyway! Looking forward to your next creative pieces.

#566 2 years ago

The response you got was appropriate for the thoughtful words you chose. That's sarcasm.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you. That's advice.

Good luck with the move and since you're 3X your staff, hire a marketing person, that's not your gift.

#567 2 years ago

Apologies for my comments last night , I was out of line .
You're more than entitled to run your business how you see fit .
Cheers Rich

Quoted from Budwin:

Lockdown Syndrome !

In one week we will be the longest locked down city in the world .
But I think being pretty drunk didn't help , still no excuse for acting like a tool .

1 week later
#568 2 years ago

Well that is what i call fast. I contacted Lior wednesday via instagram in regard to some paint chips coming loose from my action button mod. He reacted quickly and after sending a picture of it he said he would ship a replacement via Freddy's Pinball Paradise in Germany. Even said i could keep the damaged one. Guess what got delivered this morning via DHL and is allready rocking my machine.
Now that is customer service.

#569 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Well that is what i call fast. I contacted Lior wednesday via instagram in regard to some paint chips coming loose from my action button mod. He reacted quickly and after sending a picture of it he said he would ship a replacement via Freddy's Pinball Paradise in Germany. Even said i could keep the damaged one. Guess what got delivered this morning via DHL and is allready rocking my machine.
Now that is customer service.

Welcome and thank you very much for the feedback!

BTW next week we will share some news about GNR mods and the future of The Art Of Pinball
stay tuned!

#570 2 years ago

For those who wants to see some work in progress and production updates you can follow and check them here
also if you don't have an account.

we will post important updates on pinside when the new creation will be ready.

we just post some WIP of the GNR topper that will be available very soon!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUU5W-qB3mP/

#571 2 years ago

Priceless video.. sparks are flying and patience playing...

1 week later
#572 2 years ago

Hello everyone.
We are still working on the GNR topper. We really want to make this topper as the best as we can.
We were thinking of revealing it next week but we decided to add a few more features and art so it .will take a few more weeks.

The Art Of Pinball is back to work and we will share with you more exciting news very soon!

We are also working very hard on making this topper of the best quality and to offer it at the best price we can and for now we can confirm the price is lower than 2000$ and it's one of the best toppers ever made! This topper is loaded with details and options and gives an awesome look to the game!

We will share more info very soon!

We can also confirm that we are working on new sculptures and creations for those games
Mandalorian, Ghostbusters, Deadpool, Wonka, WOZ, GNR, Godzilla, Indiana jones and Iron Maiden
and also on our big patent!

for production updates and progress on the topper you are welcome to follow us on Instagram

Thank you guys for your Awesome support

4 weeks later
#573 2 years ago

Any updates on the Topper?

#574 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

Any updates on the Topper?

when we will have update we will share it here

2 weeks later
#575 2 years ago

Any update LIOR?

#576 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

Any update LIOR?

#577 2 years ago

Instead of repeating yourself that going to give an update someday, How hard is it to actually share info and give an update? I'm embarrassed for you Lior. You're at risk losing customers and it almost seems intentional.

4 hours ago

20 days ago

48 days ago

Hello everyone.
We are still working on the GNR topper. We really want to make this topper as the best as we can.
We were thinking of revealing it next week but we decided to add a few more features and art so it .will take a few more weeks.
The Art Of Pinball is back to work and we will share with you more exciting news very soon!
We are also working very hard on making this topper of the best quality and to offer it at the best price we can and for now we can confirm the price is lower than 2000$ and it's one of the best toppers ever made! This topper is loaded with details and options and gives an awesome look to the game!
We will share more info very soon!
We can also confirm that we are working on new sculptures and creations for those games
Mandalorian, Ghostbusters, Deadpool, Wonka, WOZ, GNR, Godzilla, Indiana jones and Iron Maiden
and also on our big patent!
for production updates and progress on the topper you are welcome to follow us on Instagram
Thank you guys for your Awesome support

55 days ago teaser video... And nothing new on Instagram since this post

For those who wants to see some work in progress and production updates you can follow and check them here
also if you don't have an account.
we will post important updates on pinside when the new creation will be ready.
we just post some WIP of the GNR topper that will be available very soon!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUU5W-qB3mP/

#578 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Instead of repeating yourself that going to give an update someday, How hard is it to actually share info and give an update? I'm embarrassed for you Lior. You're at risk losing customers and it almost seems intentional.
4 hours ago

20 days ago

48 days ago

55 days ago teaser video... And nothing new on Instagram since this post

I'm sure you waited a long time for your GNR if you don't like what he has to offer move on. This is the second or 3rd post where you are giving him business advice, if you think you can do better go for it. He makes a quality product and is now distributing through Little Shop of Games. No need to be so harsh. Excellence takes time.

#580 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

I'm sure you waited a long time for your GNR if you don't like what he has to offer move on. This is the second or 3rd post where you are giving him business advice, if you think you can do better go for it. He makes a quality product and is now distributing through Little Shop of Games. No need to be so harsh. Excellence takes time.

That is correct. We don't have anything new to share.
He didnt paid for anything and i didnt toke any orders for the gnr topper. Its super complicated topper maybe the complicated ever made. My electronic engineer pass away and its super hard to find someone who can do the programing for this topper. So please Vespula you dont know what happen in my personal life or what is my other tasks. If you dont like it dont buy it. I dont need your advice

Btw @vespula. If you will check my instagram you will see there is nothing new and there is no new creation. We are superrrr busy on back orders. We will not reveal anything and will not take money from people before we finish ALL of our backorders. We are not stern or jjp.

We will share info when we have something to share. Good things takes time!

Thank you guys

#581 2 years ago

That is correct. We don't have anything new to share.
He didnt paid for anything and i didnt toke any orders for the gnr topper. Its super complicated topper maybe the complicated ever made. My electronic engineer pass away and its super hard to find someone who can do the programing for this topper. So please Vespula you dont know what happen in my personal life or what is my other tasks. If you dont like it dont buy it. I dont need your advice
We will share info when we have something to share. Good things takes time!
Thank you guys

I am so looking forward to this topper but i rather wait a bit longer and have a perfect working topper than getting rushed and dealing with the problem aftermath.

#582 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

I am so looking forward to this topper but i rather wait a bit longer and have a perfect working topper than getting rushed and dealing with the problem aftermath.

That is correct. Nothing to rush... we will finish the production first and will find new guy that can program over 250 leds and motors

#583 2 years ago

This is how our studio looks now. No time for other tasks... and there is many more stuff...

IMG_5736 (resized).JPGIMG_5736 (resized).JPGIMG_5739 (resized).JPGIMG_5739 (resized).JPGIMG_5742 (resized).JPGIMG_5742 (resized).JPGmmexport1626439758246 (resized).jpgmmexport1626439758246 (resized).jpgmmexport1626439780761 (resized).jpgmmexport1626439780761 (resized).jpgmmexport1637598709260 (resized).jpgmmexport1637598709260 (resized).jpgmmexport1637598713716 (resized).jpgmmexport1637598713716 (resized).jpgmmexport1637598717224 (resized).jpgmmexport1637598717224 (resized).jpg
#584 2 years ago

Thanks for the update, more importantly thanks for sharing your journey. Thank you for the pictures. Thank you for the update and all you do.
No one's rushing for any product, just product updates and communication on what's going on with the mighty Lior. I can see how you think it was rushing you, but it's as simple as people just want to be a part of your journey.
Most importantly of all this, I'm very sorry for your loss.

V

#585 2 years ago

Thanks Lior - your mods look great and I'm eagerly awaiting the GnR drum set and Hobbit beasts!

Wish I had a Wms Indiana Jones also to add that bitchin' idol mod to!

#586 2 years ago

This is how our studio looks now. No time for other tasks... and there is many more stuff... [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy crap, that are a lot of drums and other mods. Business is really scaling up.

#587 2 years ago

This is how our studio looks now. No time for other tasks... and there is many more stuff...

Incredible work. Your stuff is stunning as always. What, if anything, are you making for Godzilla?

#588 2 years ago

Wait new mods for IJ?

#589 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wait new mods for IJ?

I know!! I wish I could get a set of those!

#590 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wait new mods for IJ?

Quoted from MacJedi:

I know!! I wish I could get a set of those!

New and improved set of my Indiana jones ruins thats are improved and 100% resin cast + FIVE NEW SCULPTS for IJ will be available at Little Shop Of Games in a few weeks and they will be ready to ship at the same day!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
#591 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Incredible work. Your stuff is stunning as always. What, if anything, are you making for Godzilla?

Thank you very much
we just got Godzilla LE
i have 6 stuff waiting on my sculpting table for Godzilla. i have many ideas and improvements for this great game!
i already have 2 creations ready thats are in production right now but i will reveal it only after finishing the production for the creations that people paid for and waiting for long time we also have many new mods thats coming soon for most of the stern games like Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Mandalorian, Ghostbusters and more!

#592 2 years ago

I’ll take all the IJ and Godzilla LE mods

#593 2 years ago

Hello can I get all the mode you have for a IJ ? Just let me know what I have to do
, thank you so much for you time.

#594 2 years ago

****Production UPDATE****

We just finish the production of the drums, pop up heads and Mando buttons.
we are now waiting just for the packing. from now, most of my mods will come with special box like my GNR speakers.
we should get the packing in 2-3 weeks and we will start to ship it. (all pre orders to any of my mods)

Indiana jones set + 5 New sculpts will be available to ship and purchase at little shop of games next month!

New mods are coming!
my working table is full with tasks. many creations thats waiting for molding and casting. and also many stuff to sculpt and create.
we will start to open pre orders on many new mods from the next month!

GNR topper will be LATER! (there is many work to do on it and we are not ready to take pre orders but we will post big update in a month)

Games thats on the work right now and we will reveal the creations soon!

JJP
Wonka, Hobbit, WOZ, GNR

Stern
Godzilla, Mandalorian, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters

WMS
Theater Of Magic

we are also working on our big patent that we will reveal very soon thats includes many sculpts.

For now her is a sneak peek for new creation thats i really love.
(we are not taking pre orders yet. only in few days/weeks)

Video is available on my Instagram

#595 2 years ago

we are now waiting just for the packing. from now, most of my mods will come with special box like my GNR speakers.
we should get the packing in 2-3 weeks and we will start to ship it. (all pre orders to any of my mods)
Indiana jones set + 5 New sculpts will be available to ship and purchase at little shop of games next month!
New mods are coming!
my working table is full with tasks. many creations thats waiting for molding and casting. and also many stuff to sculpt and create.
GNR topper will be LATER! (there is many work to do on this thing and we are not ready to take pre orders but we will post big update in a month)
JJP
Wonka, Hobbit, WOZ, GNR
Stern
WMS
Theater Of Magic
we are also working on our big patent that we will reveal very soon thats includes many sculpts.
[quoted image]

Can't wait, that looks great!

#596 2 years ago

New mods are coming!
GNR topper will be LATER! (there is many work to do on this thing and we are not ready to take pre orders but we will post big update in a month)
JJP
Wonka, Hobbit, WOZ, GNR
Stern
WMS
Theater Of Magic
[quoted image]

Thanks for this update!
I really looking forward to seeing what you were putting together for Wonka!!

#597 2 years ago

any quick on problem solving for the wonkaevtor diverter? not always working. switch going to the diverter works and you can it CLICK it just wont take the ball to VUK. help?

#598 2 years ago
Quoted from PeteLawtPin:

any quick on problem solving for the wonkaevtor diverter? not always working. switch going to the diverter works and you can it CLICK it just wont take the ball to VUK. help?

You should ask this in the Wonka club forum. I believe it may have already been answered there.

#599 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

You should ask this in the Wonka club forum. I believe it may have already been answered there.

you know what funny i was just looking and notice i was connected to the wrong forum. it dosent matter I fixed it anyways. thanks for keep in line apprecate it cheers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairmount, IN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.