EF8D03DF-A517-43BC-BCE1-B334C767EB9D (resized).jpeg
20210709_210726 (resized).jpg
20210710_151056 (resized).jpg
20210724_001646 (resized).jpg
204375573_158606142964059_2276140022002986073_n (resized).jpg
bundle (resized).jpg
20210710_143357 (resized).jpg
20210710_151036 (resized).jpg

There are 567 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
#551 21 days ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Thanks , but it has the guitar neck neck which goes up and down which might affect the height

Aha. That i did not know yet. Which is rather cool and fortunately not a problem for me since i have almost a meter above my machine.
Hope you get your answer then.

2 weeks later
#552 3 days ago

At one point I recall LIOR mentioning we should keep the packaging for a possible giveaway, anyone know what the deal is about that?!

#553 3 days ago
Quoted from atg1469:

At one point I recall LIOR mentioning we should keep the packaging for a possible giveaway, anyone know what the deal is about that?!

for speakers and drums only.
when the drums will be shipped we will share that info.

#554 3 days ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

for speakers and drums only.
when the drums will be shipped we will share that info.

Any news on the topper ?

#555 3 days ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Any news on the topper ?

We post it on instagram. We are not that active in pinside anymore...

#556 3 days ago

Ah that is unfortunate. Guess i will check little shop of games website daily now.

#557 2 days ago

That kinda stings a bit...
From a sales and marketing standpoint, this makes no sense.
From a customer appreciation and loyalty standpoint you're ridin' the night train, ready to crash and burn.

#558 2 days ago

Pinside is the only social media I see.

#559 2 days ago

What a load of shit !
You take the time out to post on Pinside , to say that you don't post on pinside , yet you could have said what was happening with your topper . You obviously don't give a fuck about your potential customers , so I will spend my money elsewhere .

#560 2 days ago

I don't do Facebook or Twitter. I don't even know what an instagram is... I do buy a lot of mods and have purchased many of Lior's.

This is disappointing, as I just rec'vd my GnR's LE

#561 2 days ago
Quoted from screaminr:

What a load of shit !
You take the time out to post on Pinside , to say that you don't post on pinside , yet you could have said what was happening with your topper . You obviously don't give a fuck about your potential customers , so I will spend my money elsewhere .

Are you ok? lmao

#562 2 days ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

Are you ok? lmao

Lockdown Syndrome !

Would like to see Art of Pinball active here, like many I steer clear of mainstream social media platforms.

#563 2 days ago

screaminr Vespula guys calm down....

we are moving to a new house and new studio. its takes almost 2-3 months to organize all of that. we don't have time to post in pinside also because we don't have pc yet. we use our phones and we post story on Instagram once a week to update our customers like all other businesses
when we will have an important update we will post it in all media also in pinside but for now we don't have anything new and we are super busy with the house and new studio.
screaminr to ask about the topper once a week its not making it happen faster... be patient!
you can always check little shop of games website and sign in to the news later for more updates

www.littleshopofgames.com

we are humans not robots... some times we need some free time...
BTW its holiday month here. so there is no work at all until first week of October.
we are not working fast. we are working smart to make the best quality we can and to improve our product everytime and those things takes time!

the new studio have 19 production lines so thats mean we can work on GNR and Mandalorian and Godzilla at the same time and to release products faster.
its double bigger and 3X workers.

do not forget we have our own patent that coming soon that we are focusing on it most of our time.

if you want to see updates from our studio and my other projects and also to see some stuff behind the production and the design you are welcome to follow us on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
we will not post photos of me loading truck with pinballs and tools to pinside.... but we will upload it to Instagram!

i hope this answer your questions
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

#564 2 days ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I don't do Facebook or Twitter. I don't even know what an instagram is... I do buy a lot of mods and have purchased many of Lior's.
This is disappointing, as I just rec'vd my GnR's LE

its not disappointing because the products are still available at little shop of games. we are just busy. read the update....

thats why i have distributors thats have stock and taking pre orders and also giving customer service when im focusing on creating and other things.

#565 2 days ago

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"fef3e7d4a2be494441e0297195af64ace4281358-1631729848-1800"};
//]]>

we are moving to a new house and new studio. its takes almost 2-3 months to organize all of that. we don't have time to post in pinside also because we don't have pc yet. we use our phones and we post story on Instagram once a week to update our customers like all other businesses
when we will have an important update we will post it in all media also in pinside but for now we don't have anything new and we are super busy with the house and new studio.
screaminr to ask about the topper once a week its not making it happen faster... be patient!
you can always check little shop of games website and sign in to the news later for more updates
we are humans not robots... some times we need some free time...
BTW its holiday month here. so there is no work at all until first week of October.
we are not working fast. we are working smart to make the best quality we can and to improve our product everytime and those things takes time!
the new studio have 19 production lines so thats mean we can work on GNR and Mandalorian and Godzilla at the same time and to release products faster.
its double bigger and 3X workers.
do not forget we have our own patent that coming soon that we are focusing on it most of our time.
if you want to see updates from our studio and my other projects and also to see some stuff behind the production and the design you are welcome to follow us on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
we will not post photos of me loading truck with pinballs and tools to pinside.... but we will upload it to Instagram!
i hope this answer your questions
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Didn't you also say you're in a warzone? I thought I remembered you saying a warhead took out an adjacent building where you are?
I don't use instagram either but I think due to the popularity of what you make it will make its way to pinsider anyway! Looking forward to your next creative pieces.

#566 1 day ago

The response you got was appropriate for the thoughtful words you chose. That's sarcasm.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you. That's advice.

Good luck with the move and since you're 3X your staff, hire a marketing person, that's not your gift.

#567 1 day ago

Apologies for my comments last night , I was out of line .
You're more than entitled to run your business how you see fit .
Cheers Rich

Quoted from Budwin:

Lockdown Syndrome !

In one week we will be the longest locked down city in the world .
But I think being pretty drunk didn't help , still no excuse for acting like a tool .

There are 567 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside