Pinside (resized).jpg
Pinside (resized).jpg
_DSC0454 (resized).JPG
_DSC0455 (resized).JPG
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
3A04C0DC-0390-434E-B7F7-00D7748C1CC6 (resized).png
gnr-coming-soon-v5 (resized).jpg
B0E007B6-F341-4DB8-B4B2-4D14D99AF7CE (resized).jpeg
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 15.
#451 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

LOSG shipment arrived in UK
liorillusion beautiful work!
[quoted image]

WOW Thanks for the photo looks Great!
please send me PM

Quoted from darkryder:

Looks great, I just received my bullet shooter as well. Did you have to change the spring or just reuse the factory one? I remember seeing something about having to change the spring

you must install a shorter spring with the skull or with the bullet shooter.
little shop of games sending it with the shooter

#452 2 years ago

Thanks Lior! I threw away the box and the spring was in there. I’m all set!

A2EE55E7-BC5B-4A13-9DEC-2873B4CC90A6 (resized).jpegA2EE55E7-BC5B-4A13-9DEC-2873B4CC90A6 (resized).jpeg
#453 2 years ago

Been following for the topper news .Little shop of games has it as “sold out” i’d this true ?

#454 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Been following for the topper news .Little shop of games has it as “sold out” i’d this true ?

Nope. Just a placeholder.

#455 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

That's just a place-holder. AFAIK the topper is still in development.

#456 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

That's just a place-holder. AFAIK the topper is still in development.

Thanks.

#457 2 years ago

Wondering what is the approximate wait time for these items if ordered from LSOG (if ordered today)?

#458 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Wondering what is the approximate wait time for these items if ordered from LSOG (if ordered today)?

Each product have his own ETA on the description. please check.
most items will be in stock next month.
https://littleshopofgames.com/

#459 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Each product have his own ETA on the description. please check.
most items will be in stock next month.
https://littleshopofgames.com/

Got it - Thanks. I went back and looked at the site and realized I wasn't waiting long enough for the whole page to load. I see the info now.

#460 2 years ago

Any updates on the Topper and Pop Bumpers? Also looking forward to hearing about the reveal of the other item you mentioned you are working on for GNR.

#461 2 years ago
Quoted from SJBRENT:

Any updates on the Topper and Pop Bumpers? Also looking forward to hearing about the reveal of the other item you mentioned you are working on for GNR.

Don't rush him. I just got the skull and button mod and my shooterrod is underway. I am not done saving up for the topper yet.
But damn are his mods georgeous or what?

#462 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Don't rush him. I just got the skull and button mod and my shooterrod is underway. I am not done saving up for the topper yet.
But damn are his mods georgeous or what?

His mods are amazing. I got everything delivered. Just waiting on the speakers. So anxious to see what the pop bumpers are going to look like and the new reveal Lior hinted at.

I'm finally taking delivery of the actual game on 6/24 so I'll be able to install the mods.

I've got say though they are gorgeous and it honestly feels like the game would not be complete without them.

Great job Lior!

#463 2 years ago
Quoted from SJBRENT:

His mods are amazing. I got everything delivered. Just waiting on the speakers. So anxious to see what the pop bumpers are going to look like and the new reveal Lior hinted at.
I'm finally taking delivery of the actual game on 6/24 so I'll be able to install the mods.
I've got say though they are gorgeous and it honestly feels like the game would not be complete without them.
Great job Lior!

Thank you very much
we will not reveal anything about new mods before we finish shipping all JP T-REX orders that were ordered from me directly, we must be fair to our customers that's waiting a long time

For THE topper we have good news because we made 2 options and one of them is 50% cheaper. It looks the same but less active with the game. The topper will be open source so you can also upgrade and program it on your own! so the better option can also be done by you and you can save a lot of money
We will reveal it later this year. don't worry we DIDNT start to take orders

Little shop of games got all of the GNR backboard but the box that comes with the set got damaged during shipping so we are making new and stronger boxes and you will get yours soon! We hope to ship all of them in 2-4 weeks

I'm very very busy and i'm trying to target my time on creation, sculpting, packing and quality check only so I will not going to be active anymore in pinside, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. I made a new Facebook account and private Instagram account so from now my great team will give you the best service and support they can and if you still want to talk with me you can send me an email. For product support you can contact my team and also your distributors.

Little shop of games will have all GNR items in stock from 10 of July. and they will finish shipping all GNR orders by 16 of July.

I finally got approved for a patent that I was working on for over 3 years for pinball and arcade machines and it will be something that NEVER was done before and going to make your games more unique and look much better! we will reveal it on 1.1.2022 so make sure to save the date!

Thank you very much guys for your AWESOME love and support. I really appreciate it and very happy to get photos from you everyday of our products installed. 

#464 2 years ago

Thank you very much
we will not reveal anything about new mods before we finish shipping all JP T-REX orders that were ordered from me directly, we must be fair to our customers that's waiting a long time
For THE topper we have good news because we made 2 options and one of them is 50% cheaper. It looks the same but less active with the game. The topper will be open source so you can also upgrade and program it on your own! so the better option can also be done by you and you can save a lot of money
We will reveal it later this year. don't worry we DIDNT start to take orders
Little shop of games got all of the GNR backboard but the box that comes with the set got damaged during shipping so we are making new and stronger boxes and you will get yours soon! We hope to ship all of them in 2-4 weeks
I'm very very busy and i'm trying to target my time on creation, sculpting, packing and quality check only so I will not going to be active anymore in pinside, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. I made a new Facebook account and private Instagram account so from now my great team will give you the best service and support they can and if you still want to talk with me you can send me an email. For product support you can contact my team and also your distributors.
Little shop of games will have all GNR items in stock from 10 of July. and they will finish shipping all GNR orders by 16 of July.
I finally got approved for a patent that I was working on for over 3 years for pinball and arcade machines and it will be something that NEVER was done before and going to make your games more unique and look much better! we will reveal it on 1.1.2022 so make sure to save the date!
Thank you very much guys for your AWESOME love and support. I really appreciate it and very happy to get photos from you everyday of our products installed.

sorry to hear no updates from you personally Lior and very curious to what the patent is for. Keeping everyone excited. Love to see what the Topper will be like. Either version.
Wishing you and your team the best for now then.

#465 2 years ago

Ordered skull, rod and action button mod last week...
Now saving for topper

Added over 3 years ago:

Got them! Gorgeous!
The shooter rod was smaller than I expected which was great. Pictures made it seem bigger. It's perfect sized.

#466 2 years ago

we just finish to ship all GNR shooters from Little Shop Of Games!!!! the shooter is now in stock! we will ship new orders in 1-3 days!

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-shooter-rod-by-the-art-of-pinball/

#467 2 years ago

Hi Lior, I am looking forward to receiving the speakers. Can you explain how to install them?

#468 2 years ago
Quoted from SJBRENT:

Hi Lior, I am looking forward to receiving the speakers. Can you explain how to install them?

you will get manual with the set

#469 2 years ago

we just finish to ship all GNR skulls and buttons from Little Shop Of Games!!!! they are now in stock! and we will ship new orders in 1-3 days!

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-the-art-of-pinball-set/

#470 2 years ago

we just finish to ship all GNR skulls and buttons from Little Shop Of Games!!!! they are now now in stock! and we will ship it in 1-3 days!
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-the-art-of-pinball-set/

Just got my tracking number! Thanks!!

#471 2 years ago

Found the perfect spot for the Lior magnetic guitar pick GnR bottle opener

20210624_010710 (resized).jpg20210624_010710 (resized).jpg20210624_010958 (resized).jpg20210624_010958 (resized).jpg
#472 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Found the perfect spot for the Lior magnetic guitar pick GnR bottle opener
[quoted image][quoted image]

Very handy! Got one of these to hold the bottle?

GnR PinGulp (resized).JPGGnR PinGulp (resized).JPG

1 week later
#473 2 years ago

For now they are invisible....

#474 2 years ago

For now they are invisible....

You big tease!!!!

Can't wait to see them.

Rob

#475 2 years ago

*** TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS ****

Lior is here

I'm NOT active on pinside anymore. my team will respond to your messages and my team will post new mods and new threads.
I'm very very busy and i'm trying to target my time on creation, sculpting, packing and quality check only.

When you are buying my mods you pay top money on them and you should get the best quality on the market and also the best customers service.
sometimes my distributors are very busy and wont respond for long time.

all of my products made by hand and there is few runs of each creation. its all hand painted too. and all is cast by resin.

If you got my product and it wont fit or it broke or you broke it by mistake or you are not happy with it r if you just want to say hello PLEASE contact me direct!
you can get me on Facebook Lior Rajwan
or by email
[email protected]
you are also welcome to contact me if your distributor wont respond for long time (not about when the topper is available LOL. patience! it will worth it.)

i will do my best to solve the issue and to send you a new replacement with no charge or asking to return it if it broke.

we have some projects thats we are working on right now for pinball but its not mods. GNR topper will be available soon and it will be under 2000$!

we have the bumpers coming soon too and also Mandolorian mods

Thank you very much for your support and love

Super proud on the next creation!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#476 2 years ago

The adhesive on the back of the action button mod isn't suitable for it. You need something stronger as it's bonding to something slick/angled/hammered finish.

#477 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

The adhesive on the back of the action button mod isn't suitable for it. You need something stronger as it's bonding to something slick/angled/hammered finish.

please clean the surface with IPA before you installation. there is no angle on the bar where you need to install it.
its 3M glue that works great with powder coat surface and with resin

#478 2 years ago

Lior is here
I'm NOT active on pinside anymore. my team will respond to your messages and my team will post new mods and new threads.
I'm very very busy and i'm trying to target my time on creation, sculpting, packing and quality check only.
When you are buying my mods you pay top money on them and you should get the best quality on the market and also the best customers service.
all of my products made by hand and there is few runs of each creation. its all hand painted too. and all is cast by resin.
If you got my product and it wont fit or it broke or you broke it by mistake or you are not happy with it r if you just want to say hello PLEASE contact me direct!
or by email
[email protected]
you are also welcome to contact me if your distributor wont respond for long time (not about when the topper is available LOL. patience! it will worth it.)
i will do my best to solve the issue and to send you a new replacement with no charge or asking to return it if it broke.
we have some projects thats we are working on right now for pinball but its not mods. GNR topper will be available soon and it will be under 2000$!
[quoted image]

Can you please post a clearer picture of the bumpers. Super excited.

#479 2 years ago

Lior is here
or by email
[email protected]
[quoted image]

Okay, take my money again!!! It's blurry on purpose and I can already tell it's a full represented kit....Going to be amazing!!!!

#480 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Okay, take my money again!!! It's blurry on purpose and I can already tell it's a full represented kit....Going to be amazing!!!!

+1

I'll hold off on ordering my zildjen stickers to wait and see if Lior incorporates something there.

#481 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

+1
I'll hold off on ordering my zildjen stickers to wait and see if Lior incorporates something there.

Keep holding off. Frank uses Sabian cymbals, since before the NITL tour.

#482 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Keep holding off. Frank uses Sabian cymbals, since before the NITL tour.

Thanks. Authenticity is important ... Found the sabian..
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/guns-n-roses-cymbal-decals-option-2

Now the question is....

Will lior's mod include cymbal decal? Or will this pingraffix mod compliment his...

#483 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Thanks. Authenticity is important ... Found the sabian..
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/guns-n-roses-cymbal-decals-option-2
Now the question is....
Will lior's mod include cymbal decal? Or will this pingraffix mod compliment his...

I don’t think Liors mod does anything to the cymbal. I saw his mod in action, looks nice. I don’t understand the “star” bumper. Overall very nice little drum kit on top.

#484 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

I don’t think Liors mod does anything to the cymbal. I saw his mod in action, looks nice. I don’t understand the “star” bumper. Overall very nice little drum kit on top.

It may be just the blur effect...I think I can see two opposing revolvers...not sure...maybe something to do with Chinese Democracy if it is a star

#485 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

maybe something to do with Chinese Democracy if it is a star

I hope not.. those are communist stars, and that would not make it into my pin.

#486 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Agreed

#487 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

It may be just the blur effect...I think I can see two opposing revolvers...not sure...maybe something to do with Chinese Democracy if it is a star

It’s a giant star, Lior posted this mod in action a few days ago on his instagram. The drum kit on the bumpers looks beautiful and the star is lit as well if I remember correctly. Lior did a great job on it. He’s really nailed a lot of the mods for this machine. I’m priced out of them but appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship behind them. The speakers were so tempting for me to get, but the old wallet just had flies come out when I opened it.

#488 2 years ago

It’s a giant star, Lior posted this mod in action a few days ago on his instagram. The drum kit on the bumpers looks beautiful and the star is lit as well if I remember correctly. Lior did a great job on it. He’s really nailed a lot of the mods for this machine. I’m priced out of them but appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship behind them. The speakers were so tempting for me to get, but the old wallet just had flies come out when I opened it.

His work is always amazing!

#489 2 years ago

Lior the amazing,
If the kick drum has other graphic options I'm interested. I have your other 3 mods and they are incredible so I'll be disappointed I have to pass.

#490 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Don't worry. its not that star we did a big research...

Thank you. We will offer a 50$ discount for customers that bought the speakers set

#491 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:Don't worry. its not that star we did a big research...

Thank you. We will offer a 50$ discount for customers that bought the speakers set

Any chance you could post pictures here on your thread , for those of us who don't have Instagram or Facebook

#492 2 years ago

Where did Lior post on Instagram. I follow him and cannot find it.

#493 2 years ago

Don't worry. its not that star we did a big research...

What is the timing as to when we can order? My speakers finally arrive this week. Cannot wait.

#494 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

Where did Lior post on Instagram. I follow him and cannot find it.

it was posted for 24 hours only and we will post info and photos this week.
little shop of games will take orders later this week
and its limited edition.

#495 2 years ago
lior (resized).JPGlior (resized).JPG
#496 2 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

[quoted image]

That's the topper... Can't wait for that reveal either but
We are talking about the pop bumper drum kit here right now.

#497 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

That's the topper... Can't wait for that reveal either but
We are talking about the pop bumper drum kit here right now.

My bad!

#498 2 years ago

Found the perfect magnet to compliment my machine.

20210713_112905 (resized).jpg20210713_112905 (resized).jpg
#499 2 years ago

it was posted for 24 hours only and we will post info and photos this week.
little shop of games will take orders later this week
and its limited edition.

Could you please let me know how high the topper is , I have a low ceiling and have to work out if it would fit , thank you

#500 2 years ago
Quoted from SJBRENT:

Found the perfect magnet to compliment my machine.
[quoted image]

That looks great, where did you find that magnet? A quick Google search revealed no such magnet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.