3333 (resized).jpg
IMG_6437 (resized).jpg
IMG_6419 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

ROCK ON with our New Guns and Roses Custom 3D Rock Pop Bumper Drum Kit! For such an incredible game we needed every detail to be spot on in character for a rock band of this status. Complete kit includes (2) custom drum pops with new mount hardware. Each drum is hand assembled, painted, and detailed. Custom laser etched translucent Logo drum heads so the Explode with color vs the stock blacked out caps. Simply Awesome when they go off! Mahogany wood grain sides with steel polished pin assemblies! Kit also includes a Custom laser etched logo bar table pop cap complete with hand painted and detailed drum sticks, a can of the bands beer (random cans..) and a half mug already poured to get the concern started. This kit is setup for the LE and CE models with clearance for cymbals. An SE kit is also available so order accordingly. This drum kit looks awesome lighted or off with every detail covered. Guns and F'n Roses! Available now! Thanks again for everyones support and interest.

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

just purchased one for le.. is it easy to install?

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

just purchased one for le.. is it easy to install?

First off Thank You! Yes, very easy to install. Took me maybe 10 minutes with a Philips screwdriver and a small wrench to temp remove the rear cymbal post. Fun stuff hope you like it! Have a great holiday.

#4 3 years ago

Ok sorry if I wasn't clear based on the PM's. The beer can is Random. Unfortunately we can't do specific brands of beer per order lol. Would just be to much of an inventory nightmare. Off subject, wanted to add an ashtray and smokes but felt that might be a bit to stereotypical rock band.

#5 3 years ago

Love it, just ordered a kit

3 weeks later
#6 3 years ago

The band is all set, Start the song with our Custom RGB Illuminated Band Revolver 3D shooter lane mod!! This full RGB color changing LED illuminated mod fits with the Best light show game ever Made! Highly detailed custom thick acrylic medallion laser etched to game design with a revolver profile. Hidden RGB LED mounted in a detailed base with hand painted gold GnR accent. Does not block that tricky skill shot and as always completely plug and play simple to install with instructions. Looks great on or off. Guns and F'n Roses! In Stock Now!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#7 3 years ago

The band is all here!! Not in this Lifetime performance is about to start with the Custom RGB color changing illuminated On Stage sign mod!! Complete the stage look with this custom 3D color changing accent to cover the stock flat plastic. Laser cut acrylic and etched lettering light the stage! Highly detailed and hand painted accent 3D truss details with logo to finish the look. Simple and reversible installation with easy to follow instructions. Guns and F'n Roses! In Stock now!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
#8 3 years ago

Light that beautiful stage with our New Guns and Roses Custom 3D Stage spot light cover Mod. Small detail mod to cover the metal bracket OEM light. Vented cover fixture from all sides with raised GnR monogram details. Simple install and reversible. Guns and F'n Roses! In Stock Now.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#9 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Love it, just ordered a kit

Thank you very much. Finally caught up and luckily USPS is again doing pickups. Crazy ship times.

#10 3 years ago

The stage is set. It's Guns n Fricken Roses, go Big or go home! We knew we would have to raise the bar mighty high to be worthy of the front of this amazing game. Introducing our full detail 3D Guns n Roses Illuminated coin door shadow box Mod. We really wanted to push some new challenges and detail with this game for a full 3D effect top to bottom front to back. Starting with our custom laser etched rose/ivy/skulls acrylic lense truly gives a new depth to detail when lit or not. Resin cast high precision pieces each individually Hand painted, airbrushed, and clear-coated unique down to the airbrushed Gibson guitar. .45 cal logo hand painted bullets and each 3D piano Custom made to order based on game model and number! Available for SE, LE, and CE. Plug and play installation with instructions included. Each customer will need to provide their personal game number after order or we will reach out. The band is ready, order now! LOVING this game, thanks to all for your support and interest. Available now.

The Mod Couple

1A (resized).jpg1A (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11 3 years ago

Introducing the finishing touch to start the concert! The GnR, "Roses and Guns" custom 3D flipper bat set. Highly detailed and each is hand painted down to the copper bullet. Raised fabric rose inset into a revolver to highlight the raised colt with wood accent handles game on. Available as a set of (2). Alternate Upper set is also available to complete the rock scene. Guns and F'n Roses! All Models, SE, LE, and CE. Available Now!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpgIMG_6419 (resized).jpgIMG_6419 (resized).jpgIMG_6437 (resized).jpgIMG_6437 (resized).jpg

#12 3 years ago

Love the attention to detail on your flipper bat sets. Wonka is my fav. Great in R+M too and these looks great. The light cover for GnR (by the flipper) is brilliant.

#13 3 years ago

Introducing the finishing touch to start the concert! The GnR, "Roses and Guns" custom 3D flipper bat set. Highly detailed and each is hand painted down to the copper bullet. Raised revolver cartridge inset to highlight the raised colt with wood accent handles game on. Upper playfield flipper has revolver cartridge and hand painted microphone. Available as a set of (2). Alternate Lower set is also available to complete the rock scene. Guns and F'n Roses! LE and CE games suggested. Available Now.

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3333 (resized).jpg3333 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#14 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Love the attention to detail on your flipper bat sets. Wonka is my fav. Great in R+M too and these looks great. The light cover for GnR (by the flipper) is brilliant.

Thanks so much #Delt31 Really appreciate your feedback as a premier collector. (and a pretty cool guy). Loving this game just hard to stop playing it long enough to work on it! lol

#15 3 years ago

Wanted to say thanks and appologies for the backlog. No accuses USPS will only pick up once per week now and we honestly did not anticipate the power of GnR. ALL orders are now shipped with 76 leaving yesterday to complete back log. (postman loved that....) We can't thank everyone enough for all your kind support and interest. Thank you.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The stage is set. It's Guns n Fricken Roses, go Big or go home! We knew we would have to raise the bar mighty high to be worthy of the front of this amazing game. Introducing our full detail 3D Guns n Roses Illuminated coin door shadow box Mod. We really wanted to push some new challenges and detail with this game for a full 3D effect top to bottom front to back. Starting with our custom laser etched rose/ivy/skulls acrylic lense truly gives a new depth to detail when lit or not. Resin cast high precision pieces each individually Hand painted, airbrushed, and clear-coated unique down to the airbrushed Gibson guitar. .45 cal logo hand painted bullets and each 3D piano Custom made to order based on game model and number! Available for SE, LE, and CE. Plug and play installation with instructions included. Each customer will need to provide their personal game number after order or we will reach out. The band is ready, order now! LOVING this game, thanks to all for your support and interest. Available now.
The Mod Couple
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This might be your best Shadow Box work yet Dave! Really love the combo of items you've placed together here!

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

This might be your best Shadow Box work yet Dave! Really love the combo of items you've placed together here!

You are Too kind thank you! My wife was freaking out over missing Erics vision on this game and with so little space we wanted to still create something special. We are really proud of the final result. I will Certainly share your feedback with her. Thank you!

#18 3 years ago

Not that more is bad.... but we opted to add a few roses to the coin door mod last minute before shipping them out. Just needed that last little touch.

#19 3 years ago

Some really nice mods. Well done.

Have you tested the flipper toppers with a lot of plays ? Those Roses seem like they would come off eventually.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Some really nice mods. Well done.
Have you tested the flipper toppers with a lot of plays ? Those Roses seem like they would come off eventually.

They will Never come off lol. They are threaded through the flipper, wired, and glued for backup. Plus they are made from a fabric so they won't be effected by a ball strike.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They will Never come off lol. They are threaded through the flipper, wired, and glued for backup. Plus they are made from a fabric so they won't be effected by a ball strike.

Glad to hear.

Some of the early laseriffic flipper toppers didn’t last long.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Glad to hear.
Some of the early laseriffic flipper toppers didn’t last long.

That stinks. I have normally had great results with all their products. We should have 2 more releases today. Just like to wait till they are available before showing.

#23 3 years ago

Introducing the finishing touch to start your concert! While we LOVE the custom OEM shooter from BackAlley on the CE we wanted to offer a more scaled down accent for the LE/SE models. The GnR, "Roses and Guns" custom 3D Guitar Pick shooter plate Mod. Highly detailed and printed with wood filament. Raised fabric rose inset into a hand painted and detailed guitar head. Actual licensed band guitar pick is inlayed into each piece. (NOTE: Guitar pick RANDOMLY selected of 12!) Guns and F'n Roses! All Models, SE, LE. In Stock now!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#24 3 years ago

I hope someone is working on a cool shooter handle for the LE. Kinda bummed shelling out that much money for just the standard shooter knob but surely someone will make something cool?! May just go take the rose knob off my original since it's just sitting collecting dust now...

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Austiniv:

I hope someone is working on a cool shooter handle for the LE. Kinda bummed shelling out that much money for just the standard shooter knob but surely someone will make something cool?! May just go take the rose knob off my original since it's just sitting collecting dust now...

I reached out to ModFather about making an affordable scare bullet shooter. Seems appropriate for the game.

#26 3 years ago

Mods look great..

Keep up the beautiful work!.

645D658B-2F38-49A1-B574-A9B4B51DFFA6 (resized).jpeg645D658B-2F38-49A1-B574-A9B4B51DFFA6 (resized).jpeg924BB95B-4913-452D-A3FB-2813EC4DC265 (resized).jpeg924BB95B-4913-452D-A3FB-2813EC4DC265 (resized).jpeg9ACE3630-5BEB-46CD-945B-C24C18DCC02E (resized).jpeg9ACE3630-5BEB-46CD-945B-C24C18DCC02E (resized).jpegFC832342-80BA-46A0-849D-ED1E199775B8 (resized).jpegFC832342-80BA-46A0-849D-ED1E199775B8 (resized).jpeg
#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Zwovr6:

Mods look great..
Keep up the beautiful work!.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good! I installed my light cover this weekend and it looks factory. Works very well.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looks good! I installed my light cover this weekend and it looks factory. Works very well.

Too kind Thanks #Delt31. I will share your feedback with my wife. Enjoy that Awesome game!!!

6 months later
#29 2 years ago

Installed your drum-kit this past weekend. I absolutely love how the factory lighting shines through. They truly improve the gaming experience. I still have a good sight-line of the 'L-lane'; and I wish JJP didn't hide the 'X-lane' with a Backstage tag. Wanted to say thanks for making these. Your work has a special touch and is greatly appreciated.

GNRDrumTops.jpgGNRDrumTops.jpg
#30 2 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Installed your drum-kit this past weekend. I absolutely love how the factory lighting shines through. They truly improve the gaming experience. I still have a good sight-line of the 'L-lane'; and I wish JJP didn't hide the 'X-lane' with a Backstage tag. Wanted to say thanks for making these. Your work has a special touch and is greatly appreciated.[quoted image]

Thank you so much very much appreciated. I will let my wife know. Have a wonderful week!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

12,060 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-custom-mod-collection-themodcouple and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.