Linked Games

Topic poll

“Iron Maiden vs GnR”

• Maiden 12 votes
    38%
  • GnR 20 votes
    63%

(32 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider austiniv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I know there’s already lots of threads on here that go on and on and sidetracked so forgive me for wanting to just start a new post.

I got my GnR LE 2 days ago. My first impression has been kinda meh about it. I think the lights coinciding with the songs are amazing but game play I’m not terribly impressed. I also haven’t quite figured out what I’m really trying to accomplish yet so maybe my opinion will change. Also kinda disappointed there was no official booklet. I always liked having that book for quick reference and detailed game play instructions. I downloaded the pdf online and really just a brief one page overview of the objectives. Am I missing something?

At this point I like my Stern Iron Maiden premium better. And I am a HUGE GNR fan. Not so much a maiden fan. So that says a lot. I hope I like it better. If anyone has a reference to a more detailed gameplay objective that would be appreciated.

I don’t know. I think I just expected a little more from a $10k LE game. Also need to sell my Delta GnR if anyone in central TX area is interested. Or maybe just sell this one.

I guess the point of this post (rant) is please change my mind on why I should love this game!!!

Oh. One last thing. Has anyone else had their play field glass seem too long? Mine looks like it is cut about a half inch too long. I really have to jam the end piece down and the button on it is actually not entirely clearing the glass.

#9 3 years ago

I really appreciate all the feedback! I agree with woody76 that it’s crazy multi ball heavy making it very hard to look at the screens and try to understand what to shoot for. But I appreciate the feedback on dialing it in a bit and just sticking with it to better understand how to progress. It’s clear there are TONS of modes in there. If I get to a point where I like this one better than IMDN I will be very happy.

Anyone know how this new GnR has affected resale value of the Data East? I want to sell that one now, mainly for space reasons

#10 3 years ago

Stupid drunk post deleted

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

7,998 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider austiniv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-?tu=austiniv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.