Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 118 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3923 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3922 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1875.JPG
    IMG_1876.JPG
    61G3vnKs4aL (resized).jpg
    Guns_N_Roses-Appetite_For_Destruction-Interior_Frontal_BINARY_427398 (resized).jpg
    fat_axl_rose_meme_by_randomhero36587-d5tp8e8 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtbag66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

Does "GNR" stand for "Pirates of the Carribean"?

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rockytop:

That would be pretty awesome.
    I think there's a good chance someone makes a new GNR pin. Their latest tour has been huge...I think it's been the #1 grossing tour for the last year and half and it's still going.
    Slash being a true pinball fan has to help.

With our luck Spooky will make it and it will have the same build quality as one of my son's paper pinball machines.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

That's a pretty ridiculous and unwarranted post.

Now, now. Relax. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And in my opinion, the Spooky games are a bit...flimsy. I mean, I get it. They are a small company that's just getting started, but so was JJP, and look at how their games are turning out.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

#31 6 years ago

Ah, yes. Fat shaming.

Always good for a laugh!

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

it is possible you got a notice for posting "off-topic." this is a JJP thread and you mentioned Spooky for no reason. some of the people here are real sticklers for the rules.
    now, back on topic. I thought the DE Guns and Roses was a lot of fun. the two plungers, the ramps, over all good layout and fun shots. Could this theme / title be updated to a JJP style game? Anything is possible, but i don't really think so.

Ahhh, gotcha.

Off topic - bad.
    Rape - okay

1 week later
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

most of JJPs games blow ass

They've only made three!

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I can't stand WOZ. It's a color wheel mess of confusion.

I actually agree with this...to a certain extent.

For someone who is just walking up to this machine and playing it for the first time (or second, third, or tenth), yes, it can be extremely confusing. But once you've put some actual time into the machine and learned what to do, it becomes a much better experience.

This is the reason I sold all of my games to afford a WoZ. It's the deepest game I've ever played, and the chances of me ever getting to Somewhere Over the Rainbow (with the glass on!) are very low. I've melted the Witch once, and I felt like I was the greatest pinball player in the world after that! If I ever get to SOtR, I might just cry some happy tears.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtbag66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-gnr?tu=dirtbag66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.