Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Drenden
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

500_F_281580350_qkEX0gsszrDoMJElsCZMAuCiaFSyzqSg (resized).jpg
    E5CEB7AC-5CD1-4257-A57B-6AF6336C0099 (resized).jpeg
    ECC34D96-C653-49FC-9F75-1541D0E7E1BA (resized).jpeg
    553321EF-51F9-43C1-920A-E1B2C9A8739B (resized).jpeg
    CF62068C-7A95-45D8-B383-485D2028AC4F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NPO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

I owned it and sold it, fun game but build quality is shit, had to fix the record , had to fix the spinners, had to rebuild 2 flippers within 100 plays, plating flakes off ramps and was already wearing through the middle scoop Metal,Middle scoop switch went bad, Chinese manufactured junk, none of that bothered me, but then the playfield started to chip and the artwork was gone at the bottom posts, JJP’s answer was accept it or sell it back to us, i took the buy back but after a month of waiting for JJP to contact me i gave up and sold it privately. Obviously im the minority, i had 15 buyers ready to purchase at 9500(except for one 9000 offer from jersey) but i was in contact privately with 10 other owners of the game and they were all told these thing by JJP, no more warranty playfields, and some were also offered game buybacks by JJP. its hit or miss with this company, they have many happy customers that have great warranty support, but in my case warranty support was terrible, buyer beware!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I will never, ever understand people who see THIS kind of damage and think "well, I'll take the chance and hope my game doesn't lose playfield artwork." A game costing $9000+, this kind of unrecoverable damage occurs, and yet people just buy buy buy.

This has been a problem for about 1.5 years now. Why can't this community put its brakes on and force the manufacturers to get their crap together?

Is emotion REALLY that far ahead of logic?

I'm honestly curious. If I saw that, NO WAY I'd be buying a game until the manufacturers solved the problem, explained what it was, how they fixed it, and could guarantee the problem is rectified.

Unreal that this hobby allows for THIS level of pitiful work and assembly, and prices only GO HIGHER.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NPO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-gnr-missed-opportunity-?tu=NPO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.