20201006_165324 (resized).jpg
20201006_164917 (resized).jpg
20201006_164913 (resized).jpg
20201006_164724 (resized).jpg
20201006_164550 (resized).jpg
20201006_164255 (resized).jpg
20201006_164229 (resized).jpg
20201006_164118 (resized).jpg

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago

15 minutes of gameplay here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/chronictown/videos/?ref=page_internal

More with better cams come tomorrow.

Thanks chronictown for sharing it.

#52 3 years ago

Was worried about too much interference mid field but plenty of shots up to the lower back of the machine! Game play looks great and the mini flipper to divert to base guitar to qualify and the 6 ball lock guitar is very well done! Great game play and the rules look challenging yet super fun to figure out! Thanks for the stream boys! Its still up if you go to the other GnR thread....you will have to guess which one!

Booo posted ! lol

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from DerRoland:

15 minutes of gameplay here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/chronictown/videos/?ref=page_internal

I tried, couldn't find the gameplay video

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

I tried, couldn't find the gameplay video

it's there scroll down

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from DerRoland:

Yeah don’t see any gameplay, just unboxing

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

[quoted image]

Love the Helicon Price Card....$1 dollar for 1 Ball

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Yeah don’t see any gameplay, just unboxing

Same here. It is very gone.

#58 3 years ago

No game play video found.

#59 3 years ago

Rumor is JJP had all streams pulled until Buffalo pinball streams tomorrow.

#60 3 years ago

Assumed there was some sort of 'please don't stream until the official Buffalo stream' agreement in place, looks like that is the case.

#61 3 years ago

Probably should change the thread title. Will have a lot more disappointed guys searching for a non-existent video.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Assumed there was some sort of 'please don't stream until the official Buffalo stream' agreement in place, looks like that is the case.

Wasn’t there supposed to be a avengers stream tonight? Hint hint...just change what you call it.

#64 3 years ago

Hey everyone! Facebook kicked off our saved streams from Helicon due to music “copyright infringement”

Gonna try to get some lo-fi vids up here asap- Chris B. is making some minor tweaks and adjustments to the spinning Slash target.

The Pro streamers will be all over this tomorrow!

The game is certainly an initial hit with the pinheads here - I don’t ever think I’ve played a pin where people laughed and cheered all at the same time. People actually clapped at the end of our first 4 player game.

#65 3 years ago
#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Wasn’t there supposed to be a avengers stream tonight? Hint hint...just change what you call it.

I bet it was automatically flagged due to songs being recognized as copyrighted.

Or JJP pulled it.

#67 3 years ago

some times its nice to live in a non litigious country! Still watching! Game play is fantastic! Damn Eric and team, you are on fire!

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from MusicUnderground:

Hey everyone! Facebook kicked off our saved streams from Helicon due to music “copyright infringement”
Gonna try to get some lo-fi vids up here asap- Chris B. is making some minor tweaks and adjustments to the spinning Slash target.
The Pro streamers will be all over this tomorrow!
The game is certainly an initial hit with the pinheads here - I don’t ever think I’ve played a pin where people laughed and cheered all at the same time. People actually clapped at the end of our first 4 player game.

Stream on Twitch

#69 3 years ago

Ha yeah twitch never shut anybody’s account down for copyright music. Great idea!

#70 3 years ago

When I stream Aerosmith, the run DMC version of walk this way that I added usually gets flagged. But there is an option to restore muted audio and that always works for me.

But I guess it’s hard to get around 20 songs being hit with a cease and assist.

#71 3 years ago

We'll get on it asap! Sorry, was drinking.

16020259160688985283769792885522 (resized).jpg16020259160688985283769792885522 (resized).jpg
#72 3 years ago

we got a pretty good ball on tape. loading gameplay to youtube.... cconway84 is gonna post a link as soon as it uploads. it takes a village!

#73 3 years ago

haha. “on tape” i’m old.

#74 3 years ago

Just played gnr i put up five million. Really liked playing the pin layout was fun theme integration was fantastic.

#75 3 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=0MNVo0SnZTY

higher quality is still processing... but please, watch quick before the copyright police take the vid down.

thanks cconway84 !

#76 3 years ago

Game looks amazing ...the lights, shots, code, video and just everything looks so well done. Can't wait to have this in the house... great work jjp and thanks helicon for the video

#77 3 years ago

Looks amazing!!!!

#78 3 years ago

Oh man I smell a road trip comin up....or maybe that's just those terrible towels I smell.

#79 3 years ago

Thanks for posting Wesman and Helicon crew! Looks like an AWESOME night! Cheers.

#80 3 years ago

Thanks everyone involved. We literally have the best crowd of casual pinballers I know of. I always say I appreciate all the dedication to the location and at the end of the day, we set out to have the best site around. I don't think there is any question we do but again, it all starts with all the support we get.

Thank you.

#81 3 years ago

Gameplay from helicon.

#83 3 years ago

what a fantastic time! thanks to helicon, and all the pizzburgh players who showed up to hang out.

congrats to all at JJP- it’s a great game.

(ps- facebook took down the live-streams, not JJP.)

#84 3 years ago

what a fantastic time! thanks to helicon, and all the pizzburgh players who showed up to hang out.
congrats to all at JJP- it’s a great game.
(ps- facebook took down the live-streams, not JJP.)

F#ck facebook...

#85 3 years ago

Man I am amped up to play this game. Can't wait to get out there

#86 3 years ago

I'm even more stoked to get my LE now, thanks

#87 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing the gameplay video, that sealed the deal for me. Plays like an actual live GnR concert, holy crap JJP nailed it out of the park with this one! Makes me wish JJP had done all the rock pins...and Led Zeppelin coming next, this must be pinball Nirvana!

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks for sharing the gameplay video, that sealed the deal for me. Plays like an actual live GnR concert, holy crap JJP nailed it out of the park with this one! Makes me wish JJP had done all the rock pins...and Led Zeppelin coming next, this must be pinball Nirvana!

Nirvana is next? GnR looks great well done Eric and JJP team. Can't wait to play it.

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks for posting Wesman and Helicon crew! Looks like an AWESOME night! Cheers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=0MNVo0SnZTY
higher quality is still processing... but please, watch quick before the copyright police take the vid down.
thanks cconway84 !

Quoted from pinballinreno:

wesman you rock.
Thanks for this!

Quoted from cconway84:

Gameplay from helicon.

Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Thanks everyone involved. We literally have the best crowd of casual pinballers I know of. I always say I appreciate all the dedication to the location and at the end of the day, we set out to have the best site around. I don't think there is any question we do but again, it all starts with all the support we get.
Thank you.

Just wanted to say thank you to Chris at Helicon and Chris from Starport, everyone that showed up and was so friendly, everyone who read and had fun in the thread, and of course JJP and @hogbog!

Such a fun event to get together for a game location launch, share good energy there, and be able to put a little bit of that here online for sure!

The immersion in the game, and theme execution is genuinely peerless! Watching and playing the game, there were so many WOW smiling moments, that really help you remember so immediately why you've loved pinball for so long, and even more importantly, why you will for years to come!!!

Thanks again everyone!

20201006_170546 (resized).jpg20201006_170546 (resized).jpg
#90 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Just wanted to say thank you to Chris at Helicon and Chris from Starport, everyone that showed up and was so friendly, everyone who read and had fun in the thread, and of course JJP and hogbog!
Such a fun event to get together for a game location launch, share good energy there, and be able to put a little bit of that here online for sure!
The immersion in the game, and theme execution is genuinely peerless! Watching and playing the game, there were so many WOW smiling moments, that really help you remember so immediately why you've loved pinball for so long, and even more importantly, why you will for years to come!!!
Thanks again everyone!
[quoted image]

Thanks Wes for the kind words. I know Chris and I really appreciate all the efforts by the community to help make Helicon a special place for pinball. You're genuine excitement when we talked about it is a big part to why we make such a big effort to keeping everything there as good as possible. Cheers! I'll see you again soon.

#91 3 years ago

https://www.twitch.tv/hupchallenge

Check out the Hurry Up Challenge.

Streaming GNR LE Live rightttttt meow!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-gnf-nr-live-from-helicon/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.