(Topic ID: 278802)

JJP Game #7 - Toy Story?

By jfh

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210119-223254_Gallery (resized).jpg
    giphy (resized).png
    toy story12222 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playtwowin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 3 years ago

One big Kid over here. Put me down for a Toy Story.. Hopefully the same attention to detail will be applied like Guns and Roses.
    Buzz lightyear to star command ....Come in star command.

toy story12222 (resized).jpgtoy story12222 (resized).jpg
    #29 3 years ago

They could do Toy Story land. Incorporating Pizza Planet, AL's toy barn and Andy's room. The theme alone screams fun. Oversized Lincoln logs and board games. Mr. Pat Lawlor cant sit back and let Eric alone take all of this new praise. You can do it Pat go get em!

#34 3 years ago

The godfather would be great. Don't think the old JJP would have went for that theme but who knows. Its been a while since sopranos and the godfather is an iconic theme. Sounds cool but I still want Toy Story.

#35 3 years ago

Let me clarify. My thoughts are that JJP trys to be more family friendly. However with the new guns and roses adult mode it shows they can get R rated as well. I hope they can ramp up the production and build 2 new games a year. The community would love options. Especially well built and loaded options.

#39 3 years ago

I do not think Disney is the monster they are made out to be. We work with licensing alot and it just needs to be financially beneficial to all parties evolved. I think with the new success of GNR JJP will be in a better position to secure bigger better licenses.

#41 3 years ago

Things like games, toys, apps, clothing and so much more are happening daily. I can't speak for those particular situations. Lucas films is definitely strict however we have worked with Disney before and it was not bad at all. The takeaway from my statement is because JJP has had a big success with this release I would imagine they are in a position where they would feel more comfortable spending a larger amount of money on a license. They are now seeing profits from this release.

#48 3 years ago

They have so many great actors to choose from. Its amazing how much talent they have in those movies.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playtwowin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-7-toy-story-when-will-we-see-it?tu=playtwowin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.