20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1545 TECH: Proper flipper adjustment out of the box Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1701 TECH:Diverter adjustment to prevent playfield damage Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1718 TECH:Suggestion for clearing phantom switch sensor hits Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1806 TECH: Make sure your speaker connector L/R aren't backwards Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #1824 TECH:Sticking launch gate fix Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1987 TECH:How to adjust slings that are dead or machine-gunning Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2081 TECH:Link to barrel spring to fix plunge power issues Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2099 TECH: How to sign up for and play using Scorbit on GnR Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Post #2460 TECH: Check your stock speaker bar for correct connections Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tata.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#171 3 years ago

First CE JJP...can't wait

#181 3 years ago

WTB CE. I put a deposit down and just received an email stating that I no longer am on the list. If anybody wants to get out let me know. This is a dream pin for me and my girlfriend. I will pay a premium for your spot. Please pm me

1 week later
#429 3 years ago

Confirmed CE by JJP! Don't know the number and I really don't care

1 week later
1 week later
#541 3 years ago

I requested the same number that my TMNTLE was and got it...#234. Can't f#!@ing wait!!!

#549 3 years ago

Somebody I know spoke to his distributor and they said that jjp and mirco are working on it

#552 3 years ago

Hahaha.... I was waiting for that. There was more said but I don't want him to be upset with me. The conversation left him feeling confidant that he's not getting a lemon down the road. After hearing what he was told, I feel the same as well.

#555 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

That’s incorrect. CE playfields were already done and getting ready to ship from Germany BEFORE the issues came to light. You (and your distro) are just getting pacified.

How do you know they're not getting other playfields? Or already ordered playfields and there in the works? Do you have any facts backing up that the playfields were delivered are 100% using them? I doubt that you do! All I was doing was relaying to the community what I was told

#562 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Unless they lied to the “#1 celebrity” related to the game, you can bet what I wrote is accurate. Now whether they found issues with the CE PF’s since that time or not and what they decided to do about it (i.e. sort out the good ones and re-run the bad) after that point I don’t know.

Once again whom from jjp told you anything? I'm assuming nobody. So what you continue to write is inaccurate! Prove me wrong.

#567 3 years ago

Looking like us CE owners are getting a surprise with our order

20201112_090619 (resized).jpg20201112_090619 (resized).jpg
#594 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the pics... Stunning absolutely stunning! Those RadCals and playfield are over the top. I'm even more excited now for it

#600 3 years ago

I posted this in the JJP mod thread what do you guys think? Would you consider buying one?

Here's an idea for you.... How about a small purple rose for the CE and a small red one for the LE? The DE ones seem way too big and would obstruct the skull

#602 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What is it your selling? A rose?

I guess I should have rephrased it differently but I was throwing it out there for modders to produce

#604 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Can you provide more detail? like a rose to put in a vase next to the pinball machine?

Boy.... I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed!!!! Shooter Rod
But a a nice purple rose in a vase next to it would be nice

#615 3 years ago

JJP here and it was only a $1,000. I actually inquired about paying in full before the money disappears from my bank account and they said don't worry about it.

3 weeks later
#691 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

ROCK ON with our New Guns and Roses Custom 3D Rock Pop Bumper Drum Kit! For such an incredible game we needed every detail to be spot on in character for a rock band of this status. Complete kit includes (2) custom drum pops with new mount hardware. Each drum is hand assembled, painted, and detailed. Custom laser etched translucent Logo drum heads so the Explode with color vs the stock blacked out caps. Simply Awesome when they go off! Mahogany wood grain sides with steel polished pin assemblies! Kit also includes a Custom laser etched logo bar table pop cap complete with hand painted and detailed drum sticks, a can of the bands beer (random cans..) and a half mug already poured to get the concern started. This kit is setup for the LE and CE models with clearance for cymbals. An SE kit is also available so order accordingly. This drum kit looks awesome lighted or off with every detail covered. Guns and F'n Roses! Available now! Thanks again for everyones support and interest.
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I really like this mod but it's hard for me to get it based off I like the guns and roses symbol on the basedrum pop bumper . If there's any way you can make this pop translucent to see the original pop artwork, I'd believe it would look way better and bring on a lot more buyers like myself. Just my opinion by the way

#707 3 years ago

After seeing that LZLE, I realize now that we have the 500 best rock and roll pins ever created!!!! Can't wait for my Guns and F*#@ing ROSES!!!!!!

#709 3 years ago

Ordered a Pinwoofer and mounting bracket. This with the soundbar will make for a true concert rocking experience.

#722 3 years ago

For some reason I have to believe that we will benefit from those that have come before us with issues to their game whether playfield or assembly errors. In my heart I believe what is going on right now is them waiting for new play fields to arrive that they've tested out to have no issues. Wishful thinking yes.... But from what I've been told and the delay in our games being built I must have faith in what I've been told

#723 3 years ago

Double post

#724 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

For some reason I have to believe that we will benefit from those that have come before us with issues to their game whether playfield or assembly errors. In my heart I believe what is going on right now is them waiting for new play fields to arrive that they've tested out to have no issues. Wishful thinking yes.... But from what I've been told and the delay in our games being built I must have faith in what I've been told

#725 3 years ago

I better stop drinking

#726 3 years ago

Don't drink and type!!!

#745 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Not happening this year I was just told. Again the CE owners are left in the dust while the SE and LE owners enjoy their Christmas presents. So pissed right now.

What a bummer

#763 3 years ago

Everybody relax. Now take a deep breath. Realize we're getting the best theme integrated unrestricted licensed pinball ever made in history!

#764 3 years ago

Now... People will buy the PIN for 20K plus. There's a huge fan base of pinball enthusiasts, collectors and guns and roses fan base for that. if anybody out here is that upset and wants to sell it please let me know. I do know for fact there are multiple people out there willing to pay that and from what I hear in Europe even more. But there's no way I'm giving up this pinball after seeing what Stern just put out for their best top tier rock and roll pin. Remember Kaneda in his podcast stated that the new QC check on playfields is being used first on the CE playfields. That's why I believe and I posted before that they are reassuring us that we will have no issues with with them and there delay could be easily attributed to them being shipped during a pandemic and holiday season. That's why Kaneda was able to leak that information.

#765 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Everybody relax. Now take a deep breath. Realize we're getting the best pinball theme integrated pinball ever made in history!

#805 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hearing from JJP or Pinside?

That's what they always do just like Stern with their LEs

#811 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Yes. Holy crap let me ck.

Squeaky wheel was heard!!!

#813 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

[quoted image]

Well I'll tell you guys I'm f****** excited now!!!

#814 3 years ago

Bear with me gentlemen. I have never had a CE before or a pinball that was shipped with a Topper. Since it looks like this is happening soon my question is, will this pinball ship with both a topper and a soundbar in the same box as the pinball? Or separately?

#848 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Great point. To be on the CE list is fantastic and to be getting a CE is rare. We all should feel so blessed. I know I do. We need a Zoom CE party.

Are dear leader has spoken! Zoom CE party it is.

But seriously thanks for beating that drum so loudly that they heard it in Chicago!

#860 3 years ago

It wasn't my Christmas present nor my NYE party favor...but dame I can't wait to make love to it on Valentine's Day!

#874 3 years ago
SmartSelect_20210102-220302_Chrome (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20210102-220302_Chrome (resized).jpg
#876 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Hoping CE’s are on the line tomorrow. Who has gotten an email or call to pay your balance due and who was your distributor? Hopefully some will have their CE’s this month.

This is a great idea and I hope all here participate in it. It's a great way of knowing for future purchases. It will give us an indication as to what distributor to go through if we're looking to get a future CE as soon as possible and whom has it in closer to the company

#922 3 years ago
image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#925 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Didn’t a CE owner post photos of his game setup in the owners thread?

If so...link please

#940 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Opposite corner from the shooter mech. It's just a post mech, you can see the yellow coil.

Screenshot_20210107-103117_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210107-103117_Chrome (resized).jpg
#950 3 years ago

The one thing I won't be doing is watching any unboxing videos or anything to do with this game until mine shows up. I want to experience it all on my own for the first time.

#952 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

You're pointing at a flipper coil. The coma lock is, I believe, just above and to the left of your arrow.

I was just pointing to the general vicinity. But thank you very much for pointing that out

#991 3 years ago

I definitely got to have an unboxing party now... Just so I can get it into my house!

Screenshot_20210108-153507_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210108-153507_Chrome (resized).jpg
#1028 3 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

Barry Harris is the photo on the wall. Thanks everyone for the great compliments! There’ll be no sleep tonight! Got the room ready!
[quoted image]

Uhm...after looking at your lineup do you have a extra room for rent

#1103 3 years ago

I can't get over how beautifully they implemented that sparkle so perfectly! I gotta keep on wiping off my phone because I can't stop drooling over it

#1123 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Where did you get the photo from? That does not look like a CE, looks like an old photo.

It's 100% this is a CE you can tell by the sparkle

#1170 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Anyone considering purple titans instead of red for their CE flippers?

Yes. I went to Titan's website and put together a rubber kit including purple flippers bands. I did not realise they were going to save it and got email saying that somebody purchased one. So it's there ready if you want to make it easy for you to purchase them

#1197 3 years ago
Quoted from bigsepe:

Will work on the lights here soon if no one else does, still in the box

WHAT!?!?

#1260 3 years ago

What pinballs do you guys recommend? In the process of getting everything ready as well.
1) Titan rubber kit w/ purple flipper bands
2) Pinwoofer
3)Lermods Translite kit
4)Hoping someone makes a bullet shooting into the
game shooter rod
5)Better pinballs
What else am I missing?

I was considering TAF purple rose shooter rod. What do you guys think about that?

#1459 3 years ago
Quoted from ceterumnet:

Not yet - but I also was curious about the same thing

Adding to this... I went to the website and when I went to purchase it didn't give me an option to add my number to it. If anyone has purchased these before does he reach out to you through an email to get your mumber? This is much more tastefully done than the Wonka. A must have IMOP for the CEs total look

#1466 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Completed along with 40 others shipping Monday. Really appreciate your support. As my wife is a detail monger last minute after the photo release she decided the “scene” needed 2 well placed fabric roses bellow the piano for the final touch. Umphh. All added and must say it looks perfect.

Updated pics please

#1510 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations

#1639 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

You could install one of these. amazon.com link » Makes it so the shakers dont run so hard and you can dial it up/down.

Links not working on my end

#1752 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks awesome. Not to be a critic but you need to find a color match Pingulp. That clear almost looks like a medical beaker. Lol. Nice looking collection.

I almost thought it was a repurposed measuring cup

#1778 3 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

Mod makers, here is an idea for a shooter rod. Encase a bullet in resin so that each release is a round flying at the skull? I am still waiting on shipping orders for my CE, but trying to be patient.

My dream shooter rod for this game. I thought of this since I first saw it. You could put Guns & Roses on back of bullet where the caliber would be printed. Sooooo fitting for the CE and those that purchased the aftermarket skull for their game

#1779 3 years ago

Another mode for this game would be to replace the yellow start button with a purple one. Do they sell these already? Or at least a clear one and put a purple led in it

#1783 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Would this work ....
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-white-15-start-button-lamp-assembly.html
put a purple LED/light in it?
not sure what the size of the start button is on the GnR

Ty. I guess it could work but I don't like the fact that it says START. Maybe with some cleaner you could get that off.

1 week later
#2008 3 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Thank you all taken care of. Warned you in advance that I was missing something...solution so good that it may go down in history as the dumbest pinball tech question ever!!![quoted image][quoted image]

I probably would be thinking the same thing. No such thing as a bad question

#2037 3 years ago

I don't know where but somebody said to lift itup by loosening the nuts on the side and pulling it up

#2145 3 years ago

No. Still haven't received my CE and yet but I am more than happy to be the last one to get it. Hopefully all the issues will be worked out

#2255 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not selling it outright....Still may keep it, but if I can get a GNR LE and another game I want then I may trade it....CE package is much more desirable (in my mind), but the LE package is still really nice. Either way it works for me as I'm not married to any of my games.

Don't take this personally but this is the reason why Toy Story's gonna be 15- $18000 for a CE with all these CE buyers selling their games

#2257 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

And it will not sell out if it is...
I have a GnR CE and I am not interested in Toy Story at all. Different demographic if ask me.

I totally agree. But they will still sell. But I'm not selling my CE for any price!

#2259 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Doesn't offend me at all...In my mind these prices are getting ridiculous.....I might be selling my second POTC as well....its a fun game, but zero chance I'd pay even close to $20K for a POTC LE. If JJP prices their Toy Story at $15K it will sell like all their other CE's (not very fast)

I'll take that POTC LE for 25gs

#2331 3 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

That way consumers will know approximately when the switch back to LE’s is...

Somebody posted in the owners thread that they're shipping out SEs next week. I'm still waiting to hear for my paid in full from JPP

#2360 3 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Some one posted here or another GNR thread about CE "almost being done".. doubt it seems like a bunch still to go.. I was told by Jen now mine not ready till mid March..

My buddy reached out to his distributor who said that it's gonna be several weeks before his CE is delivered. My impression when reaching out to JJP is the same.

#2438 3 years ago

Considering I haven't even got a response yet from Jersey Jen about my status, I'm guessing my serial number will be 500 with 5 weeks out for delivery

1 week later
#2526 3 years ago

Looks really nice next to MET

#2543 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Has anyone done anything to improve the back box lighting? For such a beautiful back glass its really poorly lite

Lermods sells a kit for JJP. I went with warm white instead of Brite white or RGB. I don't want to drown out the colours with the RGB and didn't want it to be too bright with the bright white leds. Just wanted to bring some soft lighting to show the artwork

#2545 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thanks ... is everything included in the package? Do I need a splitter?

I have not opened it up yet due to waiting for the game to arrive. But I'm sure it's a complete package. You can always go to his site and email him to be for sure

#2604 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

It would be nice on startup if the game did a software upgrade check and then give you the option to install or not .... is this an option in settings?

Love that idea! It's something that could easily be done now that it has wifi. Deeproot is doing exactly that.

#2634 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Lior does it again with his great mods, this time some speaker mods for the back of the playfield.
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-backboard-speakers-upgrade-set-by-the-art-of-pinball/
My CE shipped, should be here Monday or Tuesday

I'm sorry that's way overpriced. I'm out

#2651 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

The app looks pretty awesome Vic
I was thinking a little more basic, similar to what Stern does.
Hoping the audio team at JJP might have the resources to implement some basic EQ options would be super cool.
GnR is a super worthy title for some audio upscaling.
No doubt that this would be appreciated by many and once developed could obviously be carried on to future titles.
Hope its in the works

Just get the Pinwoofer kit. It gives you everything you're asking for.

#2755 3 years ago

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20210312_194410 (resized).jpg20210312_194410 (resized).jpg
#2756 3 years ago

Serial number 320
CE 234

#2764 3 years ago
Quoted from TJG81296:

I have serial 234 wanna trade plates?
I wish my plate was 320 but it's 286.....

I requested that number to match my TMNTLE. But if I sell it, I'll be more than happy to swap numbers with you. So far, no problems with the game. Did though have to increase the flipper strength and it was shipped with code 1.16. Going to try updating it today.

1 week later
#2917 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

According to pinside pics posted, the most recent CE delivered was 280 and it was made at the end of Feb, so they're probably well into the 300s, if not the low 400s now on the CEs. They took some breaks in there to make SEs and LEs. They haven't been running CEs solid, but the total output is hovering at around 50/wk.
I couldn't find any LE box pics newer than manufactured in Dec 2020, so they're probably well the 600s by now since they've been on the line again at least once since Dec.
Here's the counts, based on most-recent box pics I made a note of:
SE 179 Manufactured as of Feb 2021
LE 422 Manufactured as of Dec 2020
CE 280 Manufactured as of Feb 2021

Don't forget mine was produced in early March

1 week later
#2953 3 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Of course CEs are more valuable than LEs, but no more fun and LEs look amazing. If your stupid or vacuous enough to pay 20k for a CE, then I guess that is your choice, but I think it makes you look like a dickhead.

Wow... Sounds like you are a bit envious?! I purchased the CE specifically for the artwork. Going up in value is just a bonus. Never leaving my house anytime soon and never had the thought of ever trying to flip it for profit.

3 weeks later
#3101 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Please sell me this

+1 here here

#3175 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

This mod is so easy to make, it’s ridiculous. The plastic strip I bought was $2.50 and took me 10 minutes to whip up. Give it a shot guys!

Too lazy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11,000.00
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tata.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-?tu=tata and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.