20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1545 TECH: Proper flipper adjustment out of the box Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1701 TECH:Diverter adjustment to prevent playfield damage Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1718 TECH:Suggestion for clearing phantom switch sensor hits Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1806 TECH: Make sure your speaker connector L/R aren't backwards Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #1824 TECH:Sticking launch gate fix Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1987 TECH:How to adjust slings that are dead or machine-gunning Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2081 TECH:Link to barrel spring to fix plunge power issues Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2099 TECH: How to sign up for and play using Scorbit on GnR Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Post #2460 TECH: Check your stock speaker bar for correct connections Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#244 3 years ago

A true GnR fan will be happy with any version !!

2 weeks later
#489 3 years ago

just give all CE buyers an extra Spectrum GNR playfield later as part of the deal if there is a problem with the playfields , For the price you pay for a CE an extra playfield thrown in to hush the complaints is easy to do and cheaper than that of sending out and back populated playfields and people would just play the sheet out of them w/o the change and have the new PF on hand in case they do need to do it ..

1 month later
#818 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

[quoted image]

more excited if i seen the game on a line with as many machines as the eye can see

1 week later
#934 3 years ago

IT"S HAPPPPPENIN !!!!!!!

#966 3 years ago

Damn That Mike Guy got all the CONnections

Quoted from Galooch:

Automated Services.

#1037 3 years ago

want to see Some PICS , Pics of The CE PAhlease !!!! Where all them Trucks at !!!
And i didn't see an empty Spot for your CE Keys!

#1050 3 years ago

Drink more Stone Brewing and you shall sleep/ Mee tooo can't Wait to see them Pics and a live stream would be nice too.lol

#1076 3 years ago

to bad you didnt get game 45 but hey 20 off your Pin Handle is not bad MT45 / now lets see that thing Set Up... Wooot. exciting times

Quoted from MT45:It’s in my possession
[quoted image]

#1294 3 years ago

Magickeys Must be going nuts awaiting this marvel . That game looks Great

1 week later
#1606 3 years ago

Zoinks , doesnt the boxes state this side up ? or are is there an option for horizontal transport as well ?

4 weeks later
#2374 3 years ago

yeah . me too but i am patient and can not wait to open and play it !!!!!!!!!!! SO F,IN Bad !! I WANNA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:Some one posted here or another GNR thread about CE "almost being done".. doubt it seems like a bunch still to go.. I was told by Jen now mine not ready till mid March..

#2433 3 years ago

Coolest VADER i ever seen. Please picture of Vader !!! Pahlease

Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Fellas... #257 reporting in Vaughan, Ontario - Canada - WHAT A GAME MAN!

#2452 3 years ago

Now i am going to have to do something like those Battle scenes and find Some S.W Life size replica's / No doubt i am Envious of them / Thanks for sharing

2 weeks later
#2747 3 years ago

#375 in the house . wWooooooooot . now to go back in this thread to the Backbox wires hookup as it looks like i have diff connectors ////

#2753 3 years ago

So far did not have to tweak anything . Great playing out of the Box/

Message_1615583090663 (resized).jpgMessage_1615583090663 (resized).jpgMessage_1615583150135 (resized).jpgMessage_1615583150135 (resized).jpgMessage_1615591601905 (resized).jpgMessage_1615591601905 (resized).jpg
#2791 3 years ago

Just curious to CE owners. Did you get a Shirt .
Had thought a Gnr Shirt was with The CE . No matter if not the game is Great and gives me goosebumps while playing

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2827 3 years ago

game came with 1.15 / the full file 1.18 is 6.38 gb and is to large to transfer to Fat32 so not working.
so does NTTF or exFat format work . which one?
I have my Wifi correctly hooked up and looked like it starting wifi update but bar has not moved in a half hour

#2829 3 years ago

it is on my pc and files do not transfer to fat32 over 4 gb

Transferring a 4GB or larger file to a USB flash drive or memory card

this is due to FAT32 limitation. Files larger than 4GB can NOT be stored on a FAT32 volume. Formatting the flash drive as exFAT or NTFS will resolve this issue.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#2831 3 years ago

what is unebooten . i will google it .

i have a 14 and 8 gb free san disks free and clear / as pictured above windows shows file to large. google search it and says the same thing files over 4 gb not on Fat32 . so not sure what to do other then just play 1.15 other than find out how some magicly get to put a 6 gb file on a 14 gb Stick fat32 format but mine will not / link to my build https://pcpartpicker.com/b/fVRJ7P built it myself / pretty good around a comp . but hey . seems i cant transfer one file . dohhhh

#2833 3 years ago

i see it here now. did not see full instruction tab after i hit download file here http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/general/install-full/

#2848 3 years ago

Why so many who bought This CE edition Bought it just to Profit from it? Had a feeling?Speculation?
So many of these CE are for sale soon as they hit Their destination.
So most did not buy to Own and play it rather only Profit from it.
this hobby has been ruined by Speculation Buying now . So with prices climbing for a box of circuits and Wood that back in the day cost a few thousand to produce and still only cost thousands to produce the Sale price of a stern pro is 5900 .lol for basically a home pin with a coin door .
And JJP games which are very much so a better grade of parts IMHO is 7k ish for a standard and way Over the top on CE will not go away due to this new norm of Throwing Top dollar Money and hope you get the next TRON Le so to speak .
I own the CE of Gnr Luckily after countless Threats of not getting it even after i paid full price in December right after the announcement it has me worried for future titles i may want .
If i did lose out and then see all these come up for sale at Gouged pricing to the people who were picked just flip them is just Bull Sheet Man..
Distro's Should take a look at the For sale archived ads and see how many of the Customers they sold to just flipped the game at a profit .
.And if said game is Sold out in a few hours of announcement ,these people should get shafted if the game over sells because of a pattern of Flipping for profit .
I lost out on a Met Roadcase to a bunch of profit flippers after i thought i had mine secured . Then Was taken from me and settled on a roadcase which i still have yet the title i wanted (master of pupets le)went to a Profit flipper instead . \
Pissed off and for good reason . Greed /
The game of pinball turned into a Stock market game instead .
Rant over . and have a nice day

#2885 3 years ago

I do not get airballs . but on occasion i get ball rejects going up the right ramp at the Gate. going to have to check angle there.

1 week later
#2974 3 years ago

Still have not tweaked a thing but i have two things i will need to check on . One is the right ramp. sometimes my strong flipper strength flys that ball up so fast it rejects .
Two- The bottom right Pop Bumper may need to be more sensitive because sometimes the ball get stuck at the top right at that Post that sits right to the Pop Bumper .
Curious ive seen no other people comment on this . Perhaps it is just on mine , No big deal on both though and i feel that this game is 100 percent bolted to my floor as well !! And the extra 3k for the Sparkle Playfield ,Coma lock and topper soundbar was worth every cent

#3000 3 years ago

23 during regular play getting members and then bumped to 27 during song modes for me

#3002 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Wow...maybe something is different with some other settings on my machine. That would be extremely loud and probably a bit distorted sounding.

I have a CE , Maybe with the soundbar it is lower but clearer at them levels . Mine is Stock CE sound however so i am content without adding a thing .

If it was At My Friend Chuck's, it would be set to 30 something as he likes to blow out eardrums..Lol

2 weeks later
#3079 3 years ago

send the spec to JJP and have them send us one..lol . I was hoping , didnt get to it but to make that pop more sensitive. Would that work ?

#3085 3 years ago

"" I get air balls that go all sorts of places."

I do not get airballs much at all. If you changed your flipper rubbers be sure they are not the culprit . allot of times they are so tight it creates a bottom lip if not stretched just right and launches balls . the only times i get air balls are during wild multiballs ,which there are allot of but even in MB i do not get them that often .. Check flipper rubbers

#3169 3 years ago

Yup easy peasy / good work

6 months later
#3345 2 years ago

looking for a Unicorn !!
JJP Via Mirco Sux
Most likely due to user playing the game .Right JAck ?

Quoted from wackenhut:

Can anyone show me a CE playfield that is not covered up by a washer (or anything additional added not from the factory) that does not look like this at the post?[quoted image]

1 week later
#3365 2 years ago

these washers are too thick and do effect the ball. The one in the middle of playfield near bottom left side of lowest pop bumper especially which causes airballs/ Sux really .
Good thing you fixed it first because i you didnt when removing post the clear and art flakes off and cant put back /ruined.
Does yours get airballs now?
chips off before you can heat iron it flat .

Quoted from RA77:

CE404
Very fortunate that I had the opportunity to bulletproof prior to playing.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

20211029_124755 (resized).jpg20211029_124755 (resized).jpg20211029_124818 (resized).jpg20211029_124818 (resized).jpg20211029_125221 (resized).jpg20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#3376 2 years ago

the balls do jumps and cause airballs with the washer . so i prefer let it be.. Let the damage happen. Rather it not effect play than the tiny issue of Flaking art in the small area.. Such a small flaw yet so many are claiming The game is a Big P.O.S due to it just do not realize how fun and great the game actually is .
People even claiming i got ripped off at 12800 to my door for this CE . People are more high than me it seems with that Logic. Mostly Florida Water Drinkers are this fkn nuts . Yes i am in Florida .. Bwahahaha.. I luv the game and was listing it but now have come to realize only 500 are blessed with this model in the first place . So not ripped off here.

Quoted from RA77:Hey PinFever, sorry to see your art torn like that. The Cliffy, PETG and stock washer is holding up fine and no airballs here. As far as ball dynamics are concerned I think if the game has good level and pitch there is no problem adding this washer combination.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-?tu=pinfever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.