20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1545 TECH: Proper flipper adjustment out of the box Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1701 TECH:Diverter adjustment to prevent playfield damage Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1718 TECH:Suggestion for clearing phantom switch sensor hits Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1806 TECH: Make sure your speaker connector L/R aren't backwards Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #1824 TECH:Sticking launch gate fix Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1987 TECH:How to adjust slings that are dead or machine-gunning Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2081 TECH:Link to barrel spring to fix plunge power issues Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2099 TECH: How to sign up for and play using Scorbit on GnR Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Post #2460 TECH: Check your stock speaker bar for correct connections Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#139 3 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

No you are not the only one... LE artwork very cool. CE artwork isn't great.

The main reason I'm out on the CE and went in on LE is artwork. I really love the LE artwork and really don't like the CE. Purple for GnR? Pinball on the side art is really just not GnR style. If the art was flipped I would be in on CE so they actually saved me some $$. haha

Congrats to JJP for selling a ton of these!!!!!

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

With Slash so heavily involved with this pin I have to assume he gave the nod to the CE artwork. I think they will all look awesome in person!

yeah - he apparently approved the standard too which doesn't say a lot!

Seriously though - which machine does Slash stand next to on the ad from JJP? LE! He knows ; )

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Jack new the CE’s would sell out, he needs to push the 5000 LE’s..

Good point! I'm just so happy this game is selling well for jjp.

#188 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

LE is missing the Iconic Appetite Artwork!
Look at the back box side art on the CE. You can’t have GnR without that art!
And the purple armor looks perfect especially with the light show, whereas the brick red armor matches nothing in the PF.

purple armor on a GnR game is just not right. I actually played the LE today and the connection of the red with everything else really ties it all together. That being said, you can't go wrong with either version!

#219 3 years ago

I played the LE and had the exact opposite impression. First off the LE armor with sufficient ambient light is actually a burnt Orange—not Red.
Regardless of opinion, objectively speaking there is no denying that the PF & light show are NOT ORANGE. If anything they are mostly in the purplish hue (mixture of blue & red = purple).
Add to that the ICONIC GNR CROSS on the Backbox (and the fact that the entire album art is MISSING on the LE) and I for one had no choice but to get the CE.

Happy to hear that you like the purple by let's not spread lies about the color on the LE. I played the game and the color is not orange. It matches the look of GnR no question and the light show it's all over the place. To say the purple matches the light show more is crazy. But again, you like the CE more and got it. Well done.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#307 3 years ago

No lie...if anything those saying the LE is Red are spreading lies. The color is intended to mimic a burn orange brick color—not red.
And the light show, while varied as you say, is rarely the color of the LE Powder Coat. In fact, it often clashed with the LE color. Playing the game it might not be as obvious but I was specifically looking at these elements while awaiting my turn so this is based on close scrutiny.
Again, if you prefer the LE burn brick orange color, and don’t mind missing the iconic Appetite Cross, then I’m happy to hear that. Enjoy!

I was going to ask if you've played the game. Sounds like you have so apparently you're blind if you think that's orange. It's not. It's definitely in the red category. I'm not even commenting on the lightshow bc you're obviously struggling to see things properly.

And the CE offers some type of pet cemetery version of AFD. It's purple, bc of course when people think about AFD, purple is the first color they think of but best of yet, and thanks for reminding me, they took the AFD cross and modified it. Now it even includes a girl with blue hair. Yep check that box for true Appetite!

In the end we both like the game so I'll leave it at that. Enjoy it and stop spreading lies about the LE.

#345 3 years ago

Never said that.
They are predominantly blues & purples. We played 15 of the 21 songs (some of which are not 100% completed) and those 2 colors are used substantially more than any others.
As to the “orange” armor, the company itself describes it as “cinnamon”—which is not red.

I’ve never seen someone so stubborn to admit they are wrong.

How many people do you need to hear it from. It’s embarrassing. Stop with the fake news. You’re wrong.

Now before you respond, I want you to think to yourself.....maybe I should stop embarrassing myself and move along......Good idea

#347 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Exactly. Just say he is right (wrong), who cares! The colors are perfect. Move on. You can’t destroy the best game of the year. Get over it.

Yep - it’s a win win. CE and LE. Can’t go wrong with either but let’s keep the facts straight.

#367 3 years ago

Yes I agree that you are embarrassing yourself...Look just at the post directly above yours! They disagree that it is RED. Yet another independent poster who can see colors! Imagine that!
Then you ignored multiple posts that confirm my opinion by stating that the MANUFACTURER ITSELF refers to the color as—not Red!—but Cinnamon!
And another who says the color includes a mix of brown & reds—try mixing the two and see if you get red. It results in a burnt orange just as I’ve said from the outset.
And photo after photo and hours of videos prove the light show tends to be a better match for the CE—the light show is RARELY a match for the burnt orange armor.
Yes, you really need to stop embarrassing yourself. You’re definitely right about that.

I understand I’m not speaking with the brightest color in the crayon box (red, burnt orange or other). Sad to see someone continue to embarrass themselves on here but that’s fine. These boards do remind me that there are just less fortunate people out there who need help and have a hard time understanding - the same type that would call themselves freaky guy 666 (as a grown adult). Should have just stopped at the name. Also no need to be jealous of the LE art or the matching GnR red.

Sorry but I’m out on this as I can’t help you any more.

#422 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You know it. Purple and Red for the WIN!
[quoted image]

now that is awesome.

Best blend of purple and red I've ever seen.

Back on topic - congrats to all that are getting the CE of this amazing game. What a story for JJP. The sales on this game is incredible from all that I speak too. I really think this might outsell WoZ and if you told me that earlier, I would have said no way.

#425 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I had someone just tell me this game feels cheaper than all other JJP games. I said WTF are you talking about. Does anyone think this game is cheap feeling that has played it???

not quality wise but the flippers felt weaker than usual (even more so for JJP). Def plan on bumping the power up when I get mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.