20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1545 TECH: Proper flipper adjustment out of the box Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1701 TECH:Diverter adjustment to prevent playfield damage Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1718 TECH:Suggestion for clearing phantom switch sensor hits Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1806 TECH: Make sure your speaker connector L/R aren't backwards Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #1824 TECH:Sticking launch gate fix Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1987 TECH:How to adjust slings that are dead or machine-gunning Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2081 TECH:Link to barrel spring to fix plunge power issues Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2099 TECH: How to sign up for and play using Scorbit on GnR Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Post #2460 TECH: Check your stock speaker bar for correct connections Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cybevenom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#533 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You know it. Purple and Red for the WIN!
[quoted image]

ouch!!! Imagine a Prince - Purple Rain machine

1 month later
#697 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

ROCK ON with our New Guns and Roses Custom 3D Rock Pop Bumper Drum Kit! For such an incredible game we needed every detail to be spot on in character for a rock band of this status. Complete kit includes (2) custom drum pops with new mount hardware. Each drum is hand assembled, painted, and detailed. Custom laser etched translucent Logo drum heads so the Explode with color vs the stock blacked out caps. Simply Awesome when they go off! Mahogany wood grain sides with steel polished pin assemblies! Kit also includes a Custom laser etched logo bar table pop cap complete with hand painted and detailed drum sticks, a can of the bands beer (random cans..) and a half mug already poured to get the concern started. This kit is setup for the LE and CE models with clearance for cymbals. An SE kit is also available so order accordingly. This drum kit looks awesome lighted or off with every detail covered. Guns and F'n Roses! Available now! Thanks again for everyones support and interest.
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

"Frank here, got my self a new piece of kit". Simply stunning.

1 week later
#793 3 years ago

Guess CE does not stand for Christmas Edition.

1 week later
#846 3 years ago

My LE should be on route to europe allready and if this is indeed the last line of LE before CE i congratulate you all because you had a loooooooooong wait to get to this point. This thread will be booming in the next month i guess.

#855 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Hell yes Jack & Eric should personally deliver and help Sky unbox this beautiful piece of Americana!!!!!

At the very least a Slash signed poster in his box don't you think?

#888 3 years ago

I think pictures will follow when the line is fully populated. It makes a better picture to see all those cabinets in line then one or two on them.

#914 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Hell to the yeah!
[quoted image]

People are gonna be going nuts in this thread. Congrats all and hope everyone get theirs soon.

#956 3 years ago

i just love the enthousiasm some of you bring to this thread after months of crickets about the CE. I for one have an LE on the ocean between the US of A and Europe at the moment for which i just fullfilled the remainder of payment since it will arrive in the first half of february, so i am kind of in the same situation of anticipating its arrival. It is gonna be my first JJP game. Kind of glad i went with the LE since i love the art on that and would have gone bankrupt after the 25% price increase due to that FF-ing tariff. (CE will be 17000 Euro over here!!!!!). Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Looking forward to unboxing videos of the CE's and the coma lock.

#959 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

CE Owners be careful unboxing your game. Don’t look directly at the pin.
[quoted image]

God, that film segment of Indiana Jones creeped me out as a kid. Jeez, thinking of that really makes me feel old. Which really is appropriate since Williams Indian Jones was my first pinball machine which i owned 21 years ago.

#986 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Actually one quick question before I get some sleep - Any cool Mods out for this game yet?

You might wanna check this out. I am seriously thinking about putting this in when mine arrives.
https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/jersey-jack-guns-and-roses

#1110 3 years ago

Congrats on being the first documented CE in the wild. (well in private captivity that is). Now go enjoy that sucker!!!!
The side decals shine so much i can the the Iron Maiden behind it in its reflection.

#1177 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Yes. I went to Titan's website and put together a rubber kit including purple flippers bands. I did not realise they were going to save it and got email saying that somebody purchased one. So it's there ready if you want to make it easy for you to purchase them

Thanks for making the set. I ordered the set once i saw it. My rubber set is in house since early december, My GNR LE arrives within a few weeks. They will be waiting for the new home.

#1344 3 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

magickeys is now going nuts playing this marvel! All the pins in this room are connected to an external mixer with 15” twin subs.....I’m a VERY happy man!
[quoted image]

When looking at your lineup i see no reason why you should not be a very happy man. Keep 'em rolling man.

#1447 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I thought the CE cost $12,500?
What I’m simply saying is compared to more serious playfield issues or mechanical issues with games that effect play.

Not in Europe. Over here the CE is now 17,000 Euro thanks to that idiotic EU tariff. But i am glad i am not reading much more posts about the playfield chipping/pooling issue which i hope was just an the first production runs problem.

#1450 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m aware of the added expense of buying a new pin in Europe and down under.It’s really a shame the taxes paid.The playfield issues SEEM to be resolved as of now,the very early run appears to have had slight pooling.I would buy with confidence if I had the coin too!I need to sell this Tales of the Arabian Nights!

Yeah, to quote GNR's Civil War's opening. "He wants it, he gets it" so I got it. My LE is now the price of a CE but it is coming in this february. 2800 Euro higher than before but i want it and i want it now. Covid had me save more money this this year because there was nothing open to spend it on in 2020 so i am gonna enjoy this machine very soon.

#1455 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Has anyone ordered this for their CE? I’m about to do it but wanted to see if there is a long wait for it.
[quoted image]

i will await my LE delivery before ordering this as i live in europe and coindoors may vary from US Version as we may tend to not have the door with a bill validator slot where this suppose to be placed. Cool looking mod though.

#1472 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

My GnR CE review is up at the Pinball Loft blog for those interested ...
https://thepinballloft.com/2021/01/17/guns-n-roses-ce/[quoted image]

Damn. Just read the whole article in one fell swoop. Great to see you and your wife enjoy the machine as much as you do. Fantastic to read she told you to get the best one. I personally was way too late for the CE but in hindside i prefer the LE because of the artwork. (not knocking the CE artwork because it is stunning also). I just love the concertposter art as an great addition to the concert feel. My machine arrives next month here in Europe and just hope that the lockdown in Germany will be less strict so i can pick it up. Looking forward to the long days draining my energy on this game.
Thanks for you great review and play that sucker till it hurts. I know i will mine.

#1508 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Enjoy Skyemont and bask in the glow of your CE.

#1565 3 years ago

does it say "This is Sparta!!!!" ?

#1578 3 years ago

OUCH. Just watched an unboxing of an CE on stream of Warlock 'n roll pinball and they found out on stream that their cabinet was cracked in several places when setting the game up. A shipping nightmare and worst case scenario when unboxing a brand new machine. I feel so sorry for those guys. Going from a high to rockbottom.

#1622 3 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

What is "tip and tell".. I've always been able to have my delivery company let me unbox and inspect.. doesn't take very long and then i tip the guy for helping me getting into the downstairs garage..

this is a tip and tell indicator

redtip (resized).jpgredtip (resized).jpg
#1624 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I agree. Upon delivery I inspect the box, and then open the top and look for broken glass. Besides the tip-n-tell, a casual inspection would not have discovered this damage. If the sensors are tripped, refuse it. It sucks, and adds weeks delay, but it’s much better than the alternative.
Watching the video made me cringe. From peak excitement to dread in 1.7 seconds.

yeah, i was watching the live stream and i felt sick to my stomach for those guys. I have an LE on route to my distibutor in Germany and it arrives in the first 2 weeks of february. I ordered an Euro coin mech to be installed by them. So my game get unboxed there so any damage can be noticed by them as well during the install. But really am hoping there will be no red flags. Nevertheless i hope this gets sorted for those guys. Even with the masks on you could see the joy change to horror in their eyes.

#1738 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

My diverter issue was a bit more complex but when waxing I noticed there was a damaged spot under the diverter that was caused by the coil retracting and driving a nut into the top of the PF.
I turned on the game to verify that the nut was causing the damage. It was ("A" was pounding into "B")
I lifted the PF thinking that all of the adjustment must be underneath. Indeed there is adjustment on the coil mounting plate (see image with 4 nuts and allen screws), this adjustment allows the entire coil mech to move up/down on the mount
I then looked topside to see if there was any topside adjustment and saw 2 screws at the top of the shaft (just underneath the diverter) and noticed that they not only moved the diverter higher or lower within the ramp but moving it UP would also quickly fix my "nut problem". So I loosened the two nuts and moved the diverter part of the assembly upward (the nuts move with it - up and away from the PF). Be careful that you don't move this "too far" you could move the diverter above the plane of the ramp and when it retracts it might "miss" the slot in the ramp that it is supposed to retract into - mine is right at the edge.
If I needed any more adjustment, I would have had to move the mech using the 4 allen screws under the PF
I noticed quite a bit of metal shavings along the bottom side of the shaft - this was created by the shaft moving through a metal guide under the PF. That guide is tight and needs to be in order to keep the diverter perfectly aligned in the slots cut into the ramp
I cleaned off the metal filings and added a VERY light coat of lithium grease to the part that contacts the guide.
Play tested and all is good!
Hope this helps if anyone else is needing an adjustment
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thanks for this post. Gonna check my game when it arrives before i start it up. This is something everyone should check out if theirs is like this.

#1766 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks awesome. Not to be a critic but you need to find a color match Pingulp. That clear almost looks like a medical beaker. Lol. Nice looking collection.

The pingulp is coma themed then.

#1780 3 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

Mod makers, here is an idea for a shooter rod. Encase a bullet in resin so that each release is a round flying at the skull? I am still waiting on shipping orders for my CE, but trying to be patient.

Lior is working on a shooter rod at the moment.

#1797 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Dang I’d love to get that Eric signed apron card that’s awesome!

I will do you one better this thuesday my designer team signed upper playfield arrives. Happy days. And within a month my LE should arrive as well.

#1836 3 years ago

Thanks Zachary Meny, Jersey Jack Pinball, Eric Meunier and everyone who signed this puppy. I never win anything so this was kind of a shock when i won it at the Standard Edition reveal stream of Flip N Out Pinball.
This surely will get a sweet spot next to my GNR LE which should be arriving in a few weeks. So looking forward to playing my first game on this masterpiece.

20210125_174353 (resized).jpg20210125_174353 (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1956 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

IT IS ONE THE WAY FROM CHICAGO AND WILL BE HERE FRIDAY -- THIS FRIDAY!!!!
Tomorrow -- 01/29/2021.....LOL

Someone is gonna have a great weekend i think.

#1957 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m having the same issues. I tried about 5 times. No luck at all. Anyone? Thoughts?

Don't know how your technical knowhow about routers is but have you tried entering your MAC adress from the dongle in the routers whitelist so it accepts it without need of a password? It takes a bit of knowledge of routers but this might help.

#2116 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

Is the Scorbit hardware included in GNR-CE, along with a subscription, or is this something additional that need to be purchased?

Scorbit is free to use for GNR machines and all JJP pinball machines in future updates. No subscribtion or hardware is required. You only need to make an account and install the app.

#2151 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Funny how the latest price increase skipped this thread since it’s irrelevant to everyone here.
but damn, an SE in Europe now costs as much as a CE did in the states on launch.
[quoted image]

This is the price before the price increase. This is the price due to a 25% tariff tax because Europe and USA are having a pissing contest over some aircraft companies.
Absolutely no idea what pinball has to do with aircraft but we are still paying for it.
This price will probably increase when the extra $1000 from JJP also gets that tariff treatment and is added to this price.

Europeans are getting shafted once again, but i will be playing my LE in 2 weeks.

#2262 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

And it will not sell out if it is...
I have a GnR CE and I am not interested in Toy Story at all. Different demographic if ask me.

Clunck. Put my hammer next to that. GNR is getting bolted down.

1 week later
#2365 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Did I catch a “There’s no more gold!” callout from Melissa when cycling through the patches? On POTC, there is a similar callout when you keep hitting the action button to collect gold. If you keep hitting it, Gibbs yells at you that there is no more gold to collect.
If so, hogbog that is too cool and very clever. You should put a POTC easter egg in each of your future games considering it was your first game.

Yup. They snuck that in as a nice tribute to Pirates. Looking forward to hearing it myself this weekend.

#2456 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Let’s come up with some ideas for keefer !
Here’s my 2 cents:
I really enjoy during the Coma Song (not the mode), the backstage ramp diverter is lit and you gotta nail the coma target with the upper flipper. Utilizing that into desert demolition would be nice since it’s tied to User Illusion I (same as coma). Maybe the mode could be to hit all the main shots, then that right ramp into the coma target for completion.

another idea might be incorporating shooting x amount of loops via the inner loop so that that finally will be a rewarding shot.

#2468 3 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Keep posting those serial numbers as you guys get in your CE.. feels like taking forever.. just sold 2 games to raise cash for GNR CE.. just waiting on call from Jen.. too bad JJP.. after all these years still can't ramp up production..

I can't judge how production tempo is compared to how it used to be. This run is plagued by a world wide pandemic which has its effect on parts delivery and the production line not fully being staffed because of distancing measures. Being in a new and bigger facility i take it that JJP would have wanted to utilise the new facility way more effeciently. But these are the times we live and i am sure they will ramp up production when this pandemic is behind us.
We just have to have a bit more patience............yeah, yeah.

#2530 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Digital control is important, so you have that, which is good, even if it's mysteriously-named YIHUA powered. You want to use the fine tips only.
What solder are you using? You want fine electronics (thin gauge), rosin core solder which has the flux built into the center of the solder. Flux is the magic that facilitates the smooth flow/melding of the solder. You can buy it separately, but by using rosin core solder in the first place that's not usually necessary. I use 60-40 rosin core solder because it works better than the awful all tin stuff - just puff little "candle blowing" breaths out as you're soldering to keep the smoke away from your eyes and nose.
Once you have the right solder, the temp is very important. You want to only need the tip on the target for a short period of time. I do most of my soldering at 650F. Some people recommend lower at like 600-615F, but I've found that for me 650F works well and doesn't have me holding the iron on the target too long, which can raise pads or traces and kick off a bad day.
There are a bunch of soldering tip videos on youtube, but this one's pretty good for beginners:
A good soldering station and a good multimeter (Fluke 107, or better 117) are the two best things you can buy for a new pinball machine. If you don't have those, forget mods and save up to get those FIRST. If you're going to be in pinball for any length of time, you will need them.

That was one very usefull clip Pinmonk. Just recieved my solder/desolderstation. (a ZD-917) Got because my old solder iron just had no control at all and was to old. Thanks for that.

#2570 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I have mine at 6.8 degrees and it seems to play well.

6.8 and rolling like a champ

#2607 3 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Bluetooth anyone had any luck post code update in getting it to work. For me it now sees the headset (and not just the blender in the kitchen) but still will not connect.

i got it working on my JBL FLIP 5 bluetooth speaker just for testing. It worked. Went straight back to game speakers with Sub woofer under the machine.

1 week later
#2790 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't worry, I'll open up again. I just wanted to control the flow of orders a little so I wasn't buried under a pile and it took a month to get them all out anyway. As soon as I get caught up, I'll open it again - probably in a week or so.

Glad i kept bashing F5 on the website and got in the first run. These things are gonna sell like hotcakes. (pun intenden) Thanks for the effort you put into these. Karl surely is a perfect tester for these since he tends to trap the balls alot. Looking forward to installing these.

#2837 3 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

I installed the new 1.18 CE code tonight and it was playing great until I got to pick a song and I selected estranged.played the multi ball and when the last ball drained the whole game froze and rebooted.can anybody else verify if this is something real on their machine or a fluke that happened to me?

No fluke. Happened to my LE as well.

#2883 3 years ago

Not sure if many people have had airballs launching from the afd target straight over the left rose plastic into the left outlane but i have enough of them and was sick and tired of it. I have placed a stsndup clear plastic under the wireform of the base guitar and am happy to report it has allreade saved 3 balls since installing it. Easy peasy fix and a whole lot less frustration when i have a good game going.

20210321_150619 (resized).jpg20210321_150619 (resized).jpg20210321_150628 (resized).jpg20210321_150628 (resized).jpg20210321_150634 (resized).jpg20210321_150634 (resized).jpg20210321_151842 (resized).jpg20210321_151842 (resized).jpg20210321_151846 (resized).jpg20210321_151846 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2980 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Has anyone hooked up an external subwoofer (i.e., Polk sub) to their GnR? Any issues? I'm always nervous to do that after reading posts a while back where it affected the lights in WoZ, etc.

i added a JBL subwoofer via clips on cabinet bottom speaker and works like a charm.

2 weeks later
#3096 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

On the topic of gameplay mods...I am frequently frustrated by balls that make it on top of the left plastic then into the drain.
I have been thinking of putting a post on one of the nuts holding the plastic down, and putting a rubber on there.

i have fixed that problem like this. Have not lost a ball like that since i put it in and I can barely see it when playing. Hell i had trouble finding an angle to get it on picture.

20210421_222754 (resized).jpg20210421_222754 (resized).jpg20210421_222801 (resized).jpg20210421_222801 (resized).jpg20210421_222803 (resized).jpg20210421_222803 (resized).jpg20210421_222806 (resized).jpg20210421_222806 (resized).jpg20210421_222848 (resized).jpg20210421_222848 (resized).jpg20210421_222858 (resized).jpg20210421_222858 (resized).jpg20210421_222910 (resized).jpg20210421_222910 (resized).jpg
#3128 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

1. zaphX
2. rrosenhouse
3. Rolls-Royce
4. TaTa
5. eharan
6. NightTrain
7. wcbrandes
8. Mattyk
9. LukyDuck
10. Galooch

ehm. Are you guys trying to get a point across? Its just a little plastic i made and wanted to share how to fix it. If you want it i think i can make some more but i live in the Netherlands so shipping will be killer. Unless i can ship them all at once and have someone in the USA ship them to the rest.

#3132 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Put me down for 2 as a friend wants one

Guess i will be making a one of batch for my fellow Gunners here.

#3134 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Thanks!! Not all heroes wear capes!

I would look ridiculous in a cape. No captain pinball here. But heck, I enjoy your stream alot as well Derek and if i can relieve some frustration of an unfair drain i am happy to do my part. I gotta say i was surprised about the reactions to my humble sollution.

#3163 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I can easily make them, but I didn't want to step on any toes.
So make them, or relay a Netherlands shipment to our neighbors to the north, either way I'm willing to get them taken care of.

Don't worry about my toes. I wear industrial shoes with a steel toe. Feel free to make them. For me it is about getting an irritating frustration out of everyones way. I will send you my state of the art drawing with measurments if needed which i drew on a piece of paper.

#3165 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

If this becomes a PinMonk offering, we can forget all about my list and we all just buy from you. Easier for everyone.

works for me. Just put my order of GnR fan arctic cooling fan kit in the next shipment out. hahahah. My machine is getting hotter when summer kicks off.
Knowing the pinmonk stamp will be on there guarantees quality as well. Mine is just a simple homebrew then. I get satisfaction out of the fact that i thought up a good sollution.

#3167 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I am still shipping out domestic backorders of the redesigned GnR Tibetan Breeze kits, but once I'm sure that it fixes the issues I had with the initial design, sure, I'll send you one. You should receive something for your innovation. I'll pm you for your drawing/measurements.

I have allready ordered and paid my fankit in the first batch you put online. I was just kidding about getting it here soon. I don't want to cut in line. I appreciate it alot you are willing to this for everyone. Quality is assured as well with you. Just seeing how serious you take your business and the time you put in QC like with the arctic set is just wonderfull.

#3171 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Or pickup in person

Things just got a whole lot easier on my little shield mod. Pinmonk wil be making them so everyone, domestic or international, can order them via his store. I gave him alll the info en measurements so it should pop up in his store in the near future. It also gives me a bit more piece of mind because with Pinmonk Quality is assured as while my version works for me it still is this thing i just whipped up on the fly at home. So my advice is when he puts them up on in his store to get them while they are hot. It will save a lot of frustration.

#3172 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Just made my own today. Really easy to do. The wife was heading to Home Depot so I told her to grab one of those wall corner strips. Balls can’t fit through now. One nut to remove and slap it on.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

it's so easy.

4 weeks later
#3254 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Still gold to me.

There's no more gold!!! Mine is platinum in my book. Just hope the playfield issues will get resolved. almost all standalone posts have pooling i saw today. I hate the fact that my left outlane shows wood now. And that damaged piece from factory by my scoop is unacceptable.
It does not hinder the fun playing it but it is nagging me after paying so much money for it.

#3282 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Yes, I rarely have anything good to say about our crazy liberal state, but this one works in our favor when it comes to deadbeat companies like JJP

We have a 2 year warranty law over here in Europe. That should keep us covered for the near future.

#3289 2 years ago
Quoted from Wzpin:

One more issue - anyone run into a problem where the update will download via WiFi - but when you go to install it either shows no progress or 100 percent in 5 seconds but never finishes? Going from 1.16 to 1.23. I’ve tried to complete this 5 times now.
[quoted image]

there's a 1.23?? I thought the current patch was 1.22?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

7,998 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,790 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,000.00
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cybevenom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-?tu=cybevenom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.