20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1545 TECH: Proper flipper adjustment out of the box Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1701 TECH:Diverter adjustment to prevent playfield damage Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1718 TECH:Suggestion for clearing phantom switch sensor hits Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1806 TECH: Make sure your speaker connector L/R aren't backwards Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #1824 TECH:Sticking launch gate fix Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1987 TECH:How to adjust slings that are dead or machine-gunning Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2081 TECH:Link to barrel spring to fix plunge power issues Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2099 TECH: How to sign up for and play using Scorbit on GnR Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Post #2460 TECH: Check your stock speaker bar for correct connections Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#220 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Happy to hear that you like the purple by let's not spread lies about the color on the LE. I played the game and the color is not orange. It matches the look of GnR no question and the light show it's all over the place. To say the purple matches the light show more is crazy. But again, you like the CE more and got it. Well done.

More importantly.....how’s it play?????

#237 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I was against this at the start but with the band having such a massive following, I think JJP should make one for every order. The damage done to future sales of collectors will bite them down the road. Saying no to people that want to drop $12.5K on a toy is not good business.

Personally I wouldn’t give a sh*t. I just want the nicest version of the game. Couldn’t care less if it’s limited. Quickly grew out of that mindset when I realized I could only fit 7 games at home. For me, Games are to be played and admired, not to sit there like a museum piece for 5 years until they appreciate in value.

#239 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Was a bit on the fence about the performances shown on the screen, I wathced some of the concerts on youtube and Axl is not always the best voice. The instrumental part is ok. But it looks like they remastered his voice in the studio, from what I can hear on the stream from Buffalo and others. It looks like his voice is more like the original recordings from the records that we all know and love instead from the recent live concerts. This is a good thing. Wonder if anybody played the machine did notice anything about this.

Was thinking that also.

#241 3 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

They synced the live video to the original songs.

Really? Wow. That’s attention to detail.

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Sorry -- Who is Flippers?

Faster than lightning,
No-one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there-under, under the sea!
images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

Edit: He means people "flipping/selling" a game puerly for profit.

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I don’t know why people think there is any chance of just making more CEs. You think they’re going to send those cards out to the whole band to sign a few 100 more games?

I could see them doing a non limited CE down the track with some of the features of the CE (particularly the ball lock) but no signatures and different art.

#370 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

One thing I've found about Pinside...when some people choose not to buy a game for whatever reason, they feel a need to justify the decision and get validation from others. If I can rally people around this decision I will feel good about my choice!

No question that this explains 90% of behavior on this site.

The remaining 10% can be attributed equally to stupidity and alcohol.

#407 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Here’s an example of the PF Lighting clashing with the cabinet color....not awful but certainly not as great a match as the CE.
[quoted image]

You realise the lights are full RGB colour changing right? So there'll be another instance where the lights are "Cinnamon" (or whatever the f the red is called) to match the LE trim and will look "crap" on the CE!

(Cant believe I gut sucked into this debate ).

2 weeks later
#529 3 years ago
Quoted from knobstone:

It's incredulous that I paid JJP $1000.00 deposit, and have sent numerous emails about my concerns with the playfield defects, and received no response. Secondly, Mirco will not even discuss or comment about the issues. Third, credit card company has agreed to refund the money if I need to.
Again, it's called accountability. Anyone wants to argue or downplay this defect, then contact Chase bank, and they will explain why this transaction will be refunded. I apologize for the rant, but I'm so tired of hearing from people that this is no big deal, I do not want large black washers on my playfield, and should not have to lower my expectations for a $9,500.00 commercial product. There should be a least a discount for this game with this defect, but it will never happen.

Great, cancel. Why haven’t you?

Have you tried canceling directly with your distro/JJP?

1 week later
#581 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I did request a number right from the get go, however I doubt that will come true.
I would just be happy to know whether i'm in or out so I can move on.
Been patiently waiting for over a month now.
Being on the knifes edge is no fun.
This will be my first JJP and I think the CE would be rad in my line up.[quoted image]

Easily 3 of the top 4 Stern games for me. Only missing Jurassic Park.

#583 3 years ago

^^^^ Wow ^^^^

#584 3 years ago

I'm with Richie on this one......needs a colour matched coindoor!

2 months later
#1279 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Hard to tell from these pics but here I go.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, those side rails! Had no idea the CE came with laser cut bullet rails.

#1303 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Got word #12 ships tomorrow to me!!!

Quoted from Yelobird:

Don't talk crazy man. Joe sent my confirmation #12 is on the truck heading to my house tomorrow!!

Both you guys are crazy, I was told #12 is on the ship over to Australia as we speak. And it's got a special colour matched powder coated coin door.

1 week later
#1655 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Guys. Is there any way to cut down the shaker motor. It’s rumbles to much!

Have you tried opening up the shaker and adjusting the weights? From memory moving them more towards the middle will reduce the rattle.

Edit: not sure you can do it on these shakers. Or do you just need to re-align the weights so they are facing opposite ways?

Edit again: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-adjust-a-shaker-motor-on-tftc-tutorial

#1708 3 years ago

Are we certain only 1/2 went to US? With Australia only getting 15 (and we normally get 40-50 of a Stern LE), I think this time the international allocation was much lower. I think most went to JJP direct and they were only US sales.

If I had to guess id say the international allocation was closer to 100 than 250.

#1817 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

When the Wonka SE pitched on me, the guy picking up the machine was outside putting the legs away.
I was leaning back with all my weight screaming his name to come back and save me. He couldn't hear me and I spent several terrifying minutes leaning back and hoping like hell the machine didn't fall.
Aggressive move or no, I always have someone do Escalera lifts with me now. Up or down. Especially down.
Also, this may be obvious - don't try and move it in the box. Remove it first. Otherwise it can shift inside the box and cause dangerous weight shifts that you can't see.

Pretty sure PinMonk was making a joke about the bitch/pitch typo in your original post.

But agree, using stair climbers to move pins, especially heavier ones like JJP and 90’s BW (but realistically all pins) is a hair raising experience. Definitely recommend a spotter to help below, but they also have to be prepared to take the weight in case - not just stand there with a light hand on the game. Not for the faint of heart.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-?tu=cooked71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.