20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1545 TECH: Proper flipper adjustment out of the box Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1701 TECH:Diverter adjustment to prevent playfield damage Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1718 TECH:Suggestion for clearing phantom switch sensor hits Posted by Vitty (3 years ago)

Post #1806 TECH: Make sure your speaker connector L/R aren't backwards Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #1824 TECH:Sticking launch gate fix Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #1987 TECH:How to adjust slings that are dead or machine-gunning Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2081 TECH:Link to barrel spring to fix plunge power issues Posted by zaphX (3 years ago)

Post #2099 TECH: How to sign up for and play using Scorbit on GnR Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Post #2460 TECH: Check your stock speaker bar for correct connections Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 68.
#1 3 years ago

Well - ITS OFFICIAL, Gun N' Roses is JJP's #6 Game and it's #4 in the list of the Collector's Edition Series

Lets all have fun and show pics and links for this amazing Collector's Edition Game.

Can not wait to see what some of these great companies out there come up with in regards to mods.

Again, congrats to the team @ JJP and Eric on a great game.

Guns-N-Roses-Data-East-1994-wheel-image-600x546 (resized).pngGuns-N-Roses-Data-East-1994-wheel-image-600x546 (resized).png
#2 3 years ago

What do you mean by “in”? Is JJP already taking orders?

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

What do you mean by “in”? Is JJP already taking orders?

"In" - I have placed my name on list with my distributor to lock me in for a game once they come out and can place my order. But Yes, Orders will not be able to be placed till Monday - but I am sure that if you are wanting this Collector's Edition Game you can reach out to your distributor and let them know that you are wanting one as most are only allowed a certain allotment of games. I have always been "IN" on JJP games from the start - I have all 5 in row at my office for my clients and public to stop by and enjoy.

The real question will be how many will be made for the Collector's Edition? Sure as a Collector's Edition Owner the lower the number of units made the better for holding value for the game. I think it will be 500 - but it could be 250 or 300 - but I think if that only do 250 or 300 - They will sell out, especially if there are some features that are more "SPECIAL" from the Standard or LE version. But one thing is for sure - I am certain phone's will be ringing like crazy come this coming Monday - No matter which version you decide to get.

Now - I am not 100% certain - But I have been told that there will be some games ready to be shipped and they are making these games currently and will be ready to be shipped this year and I would even guess THIS MONTH. How cool would that be? This will be the first time that JJP has revealed a game and will have them ready to be shipped out right away. NOW - I did not say that was for certain - But if that is TRUE...I think that will be even more of a plus for JJP and their fans to show that they have revealed a game and they are ready to be shipped out and not 5 to 8 months down the road.

For me the Collector's Edition is just something that I have always be "IN" for and this will be JJP's 4th Game as a Collector's Edition as well and for me, I feel that they are getting better and better. I have not see pics of videos of the game -- But I can not imagine them not making this game in a Collector's Edition model. I am looking forward to supporting my distributor on this next JJP game and uploading pics and information this coming Monday.

Again - Congrats to JJP on this game.

#4 3 years ago

Someone is very excited

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Someone is very excited

You know - I have been very lucky with all this craziness in this world. Having my own plumbing company and still staying CRAZY busy, I don't take if for granted and to still be able to purchase this game is nice and I look forward to the public / friends and clients to enjoy this game from JJP in my line up at the office. I work hard and love JJP games, but I will be honest - I have been gone from Pinside and Pinball for MONTHS and its 2:24 AM and I have not bug JOE at all hardly these past months as I have been SO BUSY with work and trying to focus on family as much as I can - but I am excited about this game and I am happy for JJP and Eric and the team around Eric that have helped him make this next game. So yes, I am excited and blessed and look forward to getting this CE Version. I think I will message Joe here in 30 minutes just for the hell of it -- He should be up.

#6 3 years ago

I can’t imagine that any JJP CE edition is ever going to sell out so I suspect anyone wanting a GNR CE will be able to get one.

Hope you get your #12.

#7 3 years ago

Not in. I don’t know anything about it, so how could I be in? I’m also not a collector, I’m a pinball enthusiast. I don’t collect games, I play them. I don’t treat pinball games like I did when I was a kid collecting baseball cards, hoping for a limited, holographic, foil card to impress my friends.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Not in. I don’t know anything about it, so how could I be in? I’m also not a collector, I’m a pinball enthusiast. I don’t collect games, I play them. I don’t treat pinball games like I did when I was a kid collecting baseball cards, hoping for a limited, holographic, foil card to impress my friends.

The holographic foil translite in my Tron LE and Avatar LE are kinda nice though

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

"In" - I have placed my name on list with my distributor to lock me in for a game once they come out and can place my order. But Yes, Orders will not be able to be placed till Monday - but I am sure that if you are wanting this Collector's Edition Game you can reach out to your distributor and let them know that you are wanting one as most are only allowed a certain allotment of games. I have always been "IN" on JJP games from the start - I have all 5 in row at my office for my clients and public to stop by and enjoy.
The real question will be how many will be made for the Collector's Edition? Sure as a Collector's Edition Owner the lower the number of units made the better for holding value for the game. I think it will be 500 - but it could be 250 or 300 - but I think if that only do 250 or 300 - They will sell out, especially if there are some features that are more "SPECIAL" from the Standard or LE version. But one thing is for sure - I am certain phone's will be ringing like crazy come this coming Monday - No matter which version you decide to get.
Now - I am not 100% certain - But I have been told that there will be some games ready to be shipped and they are making these games currently and will be ready to be shipped this year and I would even guess THIS MONTH. How cool would that be? This will be the first time that JJP has revealed a game and will have them ready to be shipped out right away. NOW - I did not say that was for certain - But if that is TRUE...I think that will be even more of a plus for JJP and their fans to show that they have revealed a game and they are ready to be shipped out and not 5 to 8 months down the road.
For me the Collector's Edition is just something that I have always be "IN" for and this will be JJP's 4th Game as a Collector's Edition as well and for me, I feel that they are getting better and better. I have not see pics of videos of the game -- But I can not imagine them not making this game in a Collector's Edition model. I am looking forward to supporting my distributor on this next JJP game and uploading pics and information this coming Monday.

taking the PLUNGEr

#10 3 years ago

What is a Guns and roses?

#11 3 years ago

I hear the CE will have a powder coated coin door!

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I can’t imagine that any JJP CE edition is ever going to sell out so I suspect anyone wanting a GNR CE will be able to get one.
Hope you get your #12.

...and so it begins.... happy to take competing bids for Richie's #12... Why make it easy on him Pinside ? I'm thinking he'd like 368 just as much... Just takes a little getting used to Richie...

and yes I get to do this to him, he's already started texting me this week when the world is sleeping... : )

#13 3 years ago

Joe, I would like GNR #12 so it matches my Rick and Morty #157.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

...and so it begins.... happy to take competing bids for Richie's #12... Why make it easy on him Pinside ? I'm thinking he'd like 368 just as much... Just takes a little getting used to Richie...
and yes I get to do this to him, he's already started texting me this week when the world is sleeping... : )

Joe - I can’t in good faith give you a bid on GNR CE #12 because I have zero interest in the game.

But hit me up when Toy Story is available. I like the number twelve.

#15 3 years ago

Joe, is there a more desiarable customer than one who is awake at 2:24 am thinking about how well they're doing financially, coupled with how much they want the most expensive version of the product you sell? I'd argue not.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I hear the CE will have a powder coated coin door!

Yeah...right...lmao

I gave up on that topic long ago...

Next.....

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Joe, is there a more desiarable customer than one who is awake at 2:24 am thinking about how well they're doing financially, coupled with how much they want the most expensive version of the product you sell? I'd argue not.

lol...just lucky to be doing okay and staying busy ...happy with that and gave a good client list over the past 22 years helps.

Joe did text back at 5:21 am...not bad for Joe.

#18 3 years ago

Yeah...right...lmao

I gave up on that topic long ago...

Next.....

I think they should surprise you and make it happen on #12!

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

No shit... makes me want to get into the pinball biz.

Pinball people are nuts..

#20 3 years ago

Joe did text back at 5:21 am...not bad for Joe.

Best text him the middle of the night until you get your game. Just to be sure.

LTG : )

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe,
If I can get CE #12 I promise not to text you after 10pm (west coast time)

#22 3 years ago

I'm in for #12 only

#23 3 years ago

Do you expense these pins by claiming they are for business?

#24 3 years ago

We are taking preorders for game #6. PM to get on the list.

#25 3 years ago

Yes which is why he buys them new...

#26 3 years ago

Can you imagine buying a new JJP CE and deducting it fully as expensable item?

#27 3 years ago

Dude mind your own business!

#28 3 years ago

Nice! Congratulations on the future purchase I bet it is going to be awesome!

#29 3 years ago

Eric is rad, I’m pretty sure this game is going to kick ass.

#30 3 years ago

1000000% in! No game sighting required

#31 3 years ago

So anybody know the price of a CE?

#32 3 years ago

Well This games are assets and are open to the public / clients and are always on FREE PLAY and we promote them and we get clients and kids that come over and enjoy these games as there is really nothing close here in the area like our showroom floor. But at the same time when I sell a game, I also have to claim it as a income for the company as well - so its a double edge. But just like my other games and statues and assets for our office - The only thing that I can not claim is my Car Collection. Kids love it and I have a good line of people waiting for this next one to be delivered and on displayed to be played and enjoyed.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

I think it will be 12.5K to 13.5K

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Dude mind your own business!

Its okay - I work hard extra for these games and my other addictions like my nice collection of Boxing art from Richard T. Slone and car collection. But it does not come easy and I work hard - and like for others to stop by and enjoy the games.

#35 3 years ago

Would your mind melt if they made a super duper limited edition, but limited it to only 11 games produced?

What if it came with the coin door powder coated?

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Can you imagine buying a new JJP CE and deducting it fully as expensable item?

SURE -- I can imagine that - LOL.

OPPS -- Doing it again with the CAPS.....

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm in for #12 only

LMAO - You mean 21 -- Right?

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Joe,
If I can get CE #12 I promise not to text you after 10pm (west coast time)

Joe is awesome -- I don't think he minds, But I am excited and as long as I just text him and NOT call him anymore @ 3AM ...He is okay with it.

Yes - I think in the early stage of business relationship - I would call Joe at 3AM in the morning when I was done with work and came to office and get paperwork done and I would then call Joe sometimes and not realize that it was 3AM in the morning.

#39 3 years ago

I think it will be 12.5K to 13.5K

But nothing solid from any distributor right?

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

JOE - your the best - This is great and I like that others bug you about the #12 and at first I thought you were joking - but found out the truth - LOL. I know it a just a number but its a special number for me and I making room for it to be right next to the the other Three (3) #12 Collector's Editions JJP Games.

#41 3 years ago

I work hard extra for these games and my other addictions like my nice collection of Boxing art from Richard T. Slone and car collection. But it does not come easy and I work hard - and like for others to stop by and enjoy the games.

You are generous and sharing too !

RitchieWrench (resized).JPGRitchieWrench (resized).JPG
#42 3 years ago

But nothing solid from any distributor right?

No - Nothing Solid -- You got to give it up to JJP on this game - Keep this in mind.

-- No pictures Leaked - other than in that last day or so and those were from JJP.
-- There are a few out there that have seen the pics or videos but they have also kept it from the public and have not leaked them out.
-- Games are on the line NOW - and there are some ready to ship out and from what I have been told - There is a good chance some of these are CE games as well that will be ready to be shipped out.
--This will be the very first game from JJP that will be be ready to be shipped out right away upon reveal - I love it.

I like that they will be ready for the most part - So those that want to get in early, will have a good chance to have their games this month or even by Christmas if there is a big surge of purchases from the reveal. So for me - I am always been down for JJP games, but I support CGC / Stern and Spooky as well.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Would your mind melt if they made a super duper limited edition, but limited it to only 11 games produced?
What if it came with the coin door powder coated?

LMAO .. yeah right up to 11 and just short of 12. Now that is funny.

I don't think the door will be powder coated, But I have not see the art package and don't know if it will need to be powder coated. But I am sure that I will have my done as will others.

Kind of curious of what kind of MODS will be made for this game.

That will be FUN to see what some of these companies design and make for this game to be added on.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You are generous and sharing too !
[quoted image]

Still got the neck brace on Richie - This is what Joe did to poor Richie (And it was all caught on pic and plenty of witnesses), We were looking legal actions but decided to settle with Joe. He has signed a NDA and all is good now.

20190407_222005 (resized).jpg20190407_222005 (resized).jpg

#45 3 years ago

I know -- Well I feel that it will be at least 12.5K -- but for me it will be...

How many will that make of the CE Version?

#46 3 years ago

I know -- Well I feel that it will be at least 12.5K -- but for me it will be...
How many will that make of the CE Version?

I’ve had my eye on this release for a while but also not going to jump on the train if I’m not 100% on this pin. The fact it isn’t a Widebody it went down a notch for me already. But it’s possible it could be a CE purchase depending on detail & price. If it’s over $15k then no way. Over $10K is pushing it but we’ll know on Monday. Could be worth $12.5 but it can’t be like POTC with cabinet barnacles and a topper. It really needs to be a CE meaning something gameplay wise you can get unless you own the CE. A Slash signed Gibson guitar topper isn’t gonna cut it for me. Others I’m sure tho it won’t matter. We’ll find out soon enough

#47 3 years ago

Since no one else wants it, I’ll take #12

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I am really looking forward to the 2am texts and the coin door not being powder coated. Good times ahead!!

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

I am really looking forward to the 2am texts and the coin door not being powder coated. Good times ahead!!

Do you mean "ME" texting at 2AM to JOE.... Or on Pinside "WHY" the coin door is NOT powder coated? Nahh - Kind of gave up on that topic. But maybe, We will see - I still feel that the one POTCCE should have been done on the CE Models for ALL. But hey,,,,that is me and I am just a Plumber.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Since no one else wants it, I’ll take #12

I think you mean 21 -- "No one wants 21"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-?hl=mrsiyufy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.