20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 68.
#2251 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I just got word mine shipped....should have it in a week....

Looks great....what was the turn around time?

Curious, from every post you were So excited to get in on the order and arrival Yet you already have it listed for sale?

#2252 3 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

I finally had a chance to play the CE last night and all I can say is WOW. There have been many overhyped pins over the years but this is not one of them. I have been collecting for almost 20 years and this has to be the greatest game ever made. Gameplay, flow, theme integration, art, sound, lighting this game has it all.

Rules?

#2253 3 years ago

Yes, I think he's saying it rules.

#2254 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Curious, from every post you were So excited to get in on the order and arrival Yet you already have it listed for sale?

Not selling it outright....Still may keep it, but if I can get a GNR LE and another game I want then I may trade it....CE package is much more desirable (in my mind), but the LE package is still really nice. Either way it works for me as I'm not married to any of my games.

#2255 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not selling it outright....Still may keep it, but if I can get a GNR LE and another game I want then I may trade it....CE package is much more desirable (in my mind), but the LE package is still really nice. Either way it works for me as I'm not married to any of my games.

Don't take this personally but this is the reason why Toy Story's gonna be 15- $18000 for a CE with all these CE buyers selling their games

#2256 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Don't take this personally but this is the reason why Toy Story's gonna be 15- $18000 for a CE with all these CE buyers selling their games

And it will not sell out if it is...

I have a GnR CE and I am not interested in Toy Story at all. Different demographic if ask me.

#2257 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I have a GnR CE and I am not interested in Toy Story at all. Different demographic if ask me.

I totally agree. But they will still sell. But I'm not selling my CE for any price!

#2258 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Doesn't offend me at all...In my mind these prices are getting ridiculous.....I might be selling my second POTC as well....its a fun game, but zero chance I'd pay even close to $20K for a POTC LE. If JJP prices their Toy Story at $15K it will sell like all their other CE's (not very fast)

#2259 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Doesn't offend me at all...In my mind these prices are getting ridiculous.....I might be selling my second POTC as well....its a fun game, but zero chance I'd pay even close to $20K for a POTC LE. If JJP prices their Toy Story at $15K it will sell like all their other CE's (not very fast)

I'll take that POTC LE for 25gs

#2260 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I get it, but when your game is sandwiched between other games you aren't going to see them anyway. Why not protect em until a time that they can be enjoyed?

This post just gave me a flashback of my grandma’s old plastic covered couch.

F8D42E50-878C-4DDB-A58D-9ADFE9A42998 (resized).jpegF8D42E50-878C-4DDB-A58D-9ADFE9A42998 (resized).jpeg

#2261 3 years ago

I’ve got a JJPOTC LE and GNR LE that are very loved and I haven’t considered selling them before. But if someone has $50k and they want to trade it, I’ll offer these up and will throw in a reach-around. Don’t make me spend time taking pics, your $50k for my 2 JJP’s are sure to make all your dreams come true. If these had been CE’s, they’d have costed you $100k, so you’ve already saved $50k for settling.

#2262 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Clunck. Put my hammer next to that. GNR is getting bolted down.

#2263 3 years ago

Anyone have updating issues. I have been stuck here for 30 minutes.

2C6E1ED6-6ED8-42B6-B3BC-0A501F63AB9E (resized).jpeg2C6E1ED6-6ED8-42B6-B3BC-0A501F63AB9E (resized).jpeg
#2264 3 years ago

Fellas... I got the call this morning from my distributor to pay in full for my Collector’s, went there at 2pm, played a Guns N’ Roses SE and what a game guys! The SE it’s an amazing game, I want to try a Limited Edition too, I love the art of the LE’s.
And by the way... someone over there told me that there’s just 6 Collector Edition for all Canada (that’s too low, I thought that at least it was going to be between 10 - 15).

Cheers

#2265 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

I've been told that it shouldn't happen (to stick mid-way through) and that you're safe to power cycle and start it again.

#2266 3 years ago

Just saw that 1.13 update has the additional setting controls for adult mode that separates out song, video, callouts. That was an early request so thank you to the whole JJP team!!

#2267 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Did it finish. Mine is stuck in same exact place.

#2268 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:Fellas... I got the call this morning from my distributor to pay in full for my Collector’s, went there at 2pm, played a Guns N’ Roses SE and what a game guys! The SE it’s an amazing game, I want to try a Limited Edition too, I love the art of the LE’s.
And by the way... someone over there told me that there’s just 6 Collector Edition for all Canada (that’s too low, I thought that at least it was going to be between 10 - 15).
Cheers

You are one lucky guy for sure! Hopefully will be getting my call soon

#2269 3 years ago

Testing an external sound setup ... will report results soon
Grabbed an old receiver and a set of Polk monitors

IMG_1145 (resized).jpgIMG_1145 (resized).jpg
#2270 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Did it finish. Mine is stuck in same exact place.

It did not finish. It’s stuck in the same spot. Now the pin is unplayable.

196C5FF1-6F84-4832-9C11-5A9F48E3D8A4 (resized).jpeg196C5FF1-6F84-4832-9C11-5A9F48E3D8A4 (resized).jpeg
#2271 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Please let me know what you figure out mine is still stuck as well

#2272 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Mine was stuck there as well but went into settings and started it all over again and it updated properly. Good luck!

#2273 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

So you’re the one from AB huh! ... today my distributor told me that just "1" GN’R Collector Edition will go to AB... small world Indusguys. Cheers!

#2274 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Please let me know what you figure out mine is still stuck as well

Have you guys checked how reliable your internet connection is ?
Are you doing a live update or downloading code first and then installing ?
My gut feeling is network connection reliability is super important.
Good luck getting your games sorted.

#2275 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Mine was stuck there as well but went into settings and started it all over again and it updated properly. Good luck!

Just did this and fixed. Thanks!

#2276 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Just did this and fixed. Thanks!

Same here. Did a restart and oddly it just went through.

#2277 3 years ago

FYI we've had some reports of session bugs with Scorbit and 1.13. Our apologies, just know that we're working on it and we'll give you an update as soon as we have more information. Thanks!

#2278 3 years ago

Same as you guys. I just went back in and did a full install. It went thru this time.

#2279 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Fellas... I got the call this morning from my distributor to pay in full for my Collector’s, went there at 2pm, played a Guns N’ Roses SE and what a game guys! The SE it’s an amazing game, I want to try a Limited Edition too, I love the art of the LE’s.
Cheers

Total of 8 for Canadian dealers, 5 for Nitro, 3 for Player One.

Quoted from Indusguys:

Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

So you’re the one from AB huh! ... today my distributor told me that just "1" GN’R Collector Edition will go to AB...
small world Indusguys. Cheers!

I am getting one as well in Alberta.
Should be getting the call any day now

#2280 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Total of 8 for Canadian dealers, 5 for Nitro, 3 for Player One.

I am getting one as well in Alberta.
Should be getting the call any day now

So there’s more then, I saw the list yesterday... 6 CE’s, just 1 to AB, and I don’t know how many more from Nitro.

#2281 3 years ago

So, yesterday, a couple of notes:

1. Installed the simple noise isolater for sound bar. No more hiss.
2. Looked under playfield to ensure all major brackets are tight. All looked good. Just had the one flipper stop come off and had to adjust the spinning disc, like many others have done.
3. Forgot to check the shaker to see if everything is tight. Still don' like how the shaker doesn't have the same overall "feel" like WoZ. Will see if tightening things up in the shaker helps.
4. I'm still hearing a faint hum near the flippers for a few seconds. It doesn't happen specifically when the flippers are in use, so not sure where the sound is emanating from. Any ideas on what to check?
5. While playing a game, I had what looked like a special mode start up. I think it was called, "Do you want to play?" mode. Very cool. It looked like pin was resetting or rebooting and then it went into this special mode. Anyone else see it?

#2282 3 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

I was going to label all this as Tech, but maybe it’s just confusing noise.
Can anyone confirm if the plug depicted (blue wires) was a male plug or female plug coming off the topper? Because the instructions (I think) depict a female plug end..
[quoted image]

I was a bit confused on the wiring for the topper backlight but then Steve at JJP helped me out! I took a few pics and added some text. See if that helps.
Mark

GnRLE_Topper_Backlight_Power (resized).pngGnRLE_Topper_Backlight_Power (resized).pngGnR_BG_Led_Strip_Power (resized).pngGnR_BG_Led_Strip_Power (resized).png
#2283 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

5. While playing a game, I had what looked like a special mode start up. I think it was called, "Do you want to play?" mode. Very cool. It looked like pin was resetting or rebooting and then it went into this special mode. Anyone else see it?

It’s a spoof from War Games.

#2284 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Yeah, it's a play on the display from the WOPR computer simulation mode from the 1980s movie Wargames.

jjGnR mode:
jjGnR_WOPR.gifjjGnR_WOPR.gif

Wargames movie version:
Wargames-simulation.gifWargames-simulation.gif

There's also a fighting-game-like mode:
jjGnR_Fighting_Game.gifjjGnR_Fighting_Game.gif

#2285 3 years ago
slash-ce (resized).jpgslash-ce (resized).jpg
#2286 3 years ago

can anyone figure out what number CE slash got ?

#2287 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Probably not numbered. Slash Edition

#2288 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

I read that they got band member editions... Not technically a CE. I would assume its not included in the 500

#2289 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Quoted from Gritty:

Probably not numbered. Slash Edition

The plate says "GNR GAME TEAM EDITION" across the top (I believe), with "SLASH" directly below it.

Better Pic included.
slash-ce-full (resized).jpgslash-ce-full (resized).jpg

#2290 3 years ago

According to IPDB, Team Edition is 10 total and separate from CE’s

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?searchtype=advanced&ppl=Slash#6784

There was a video showing 7 of the 10

#2291 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

According to IPDB, Team Edition is 10 total and separate from CE’s
https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?searchtype=advanced&ppl=Slash#6784
There was a video showing 7 of the 10

Interesting, I wonder if this is the 1st time that JJP does that?... perhaps the same happened with POTC for Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira and especially Bill Nighy knowing that he’s Davy Jones.

#2292 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Interesting, I wonder if this is the 1st time that JJP does that?... perhaps the same happened with POTC for Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira and especially Bill Nighy knowing that he’s Davy Jones.

I doubt any of them were involved with the design of jjPotC like at least some of GnR were with jjGnR.

#2293 3 years ago

Considering Slash appears to have just got his, maybe it was an afterthought? And JJP didn’t want to P off the CE crowd so they just called these additional 10 Team Edition? I’ve yet to hear if anything is unique about them outside a CE except the name plate. If theses 10 do have an exclusive mode or hardware item, well lookout

#2294 3 years ago

BTW, I wonder if it’s weird for Slash to take a picture with himself if he sets a high score

#2295 3 years ago

How do I get rid of this Scorbit screen at the top right?

5E9F2FEF-8A39-4304-9404-558C5B12E66E (resized).jpeg5E9F2FEF-8A39-4304-9404-558C5B12E66E (resized).jpeg
#2296 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

BTW, I wonder if it’s weird for Slash to take a picture with himself if he sets a high score

They have a #LTG stand in on the Team Additions. For the contributions this band made to this amazing game I would care if it had gold pinballs. Worth every cent.

#2297 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Duct tape works for everything.

#2298 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I’ve got a JJPOTC LE and GNR LE that are very loved and I haven’t considered selling them before. But if someone has $50k and they want to trade it, I’ll offer these up and will throw in a reach-around. Don’t make me spend time taking pics, your $50k for my 2 JJP’s are sure to make all your dreams come true. If these had been CE’s, they’d have costed you $100k, so you’ve already saved $50k for settling.

Lmmfao

#2299 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I doubt any of them were involved with the design of jjPotC like at least some of GnR were with jjGnR.

I agree, indeed... not involved,(Extra games besides the CE but with custom plates) I’m pretty sure that Davy Jones(Bill Nighy) wanted to have his.

#2300 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Update to 1.14 and turn it off:

IMG_2804 (resized).jpegIMG_2804 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11,000.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/46?hl=sgsa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.