20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 68.
#1801 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Exactly - there is already a JJP factory installed noise filter on the game. I was getting noise just from topper sound bar AND, like I said the noise was only audible during boot up and when sitting in attract mode - no way you could hear it in gameplay. So this was a minor issue, and I added a $10 "fix". It might not be that noticeable to others nor worth the $10 to address it

Exactly. My CE came pre-installed with a noise filter but just like you pointed out, the noise from the sound bar was still noticeable during boot up (and in attract mode) so this is (hopefully) an easy and cheap fix.

#1802 3 years ago
Quoted from Mari21:

Exactly. My CE came pre-installed with a noise filter but just like you pointed out, the noise from the sound bar was still noticeable during boot up (and in attract mode) so this is (hopefully) an easy and cheap fix.

Let us know when you get yours in house and installed - curious to know if it worked for you as well as it did for me!

#1803 3 years ago
Quoted from Mari21:

I also noticed the noise and happened to have a ground loop isolator almost identical to the one in the thread. It worked like a champ.

On the topic of the topper audio - has anyone experimented with the two internal wire connections that flank the audio jack and power molex?

I first plugged each speaker wire into the nearest jack. However I believe this inverted the L/R audio, which (combined with the cabinet speakers) would defeat the great stereo effects.

My theory is that when viewing the topper from the back, the left speaker wire should go into the right jack and vice versa.

I am about 90% sure I'm right, but it's hard to tell 100% when listening to L/R only test tones, since the cabinet is also playing.

Anyone else able to confirm this?

#1804 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I also noticed the noise and happened to have a ground loop isolator almost identical to the one in the thread. It worked like a champ.
On the topic of the topper audio - has anyone experimented with the two internal wire connections that flank the audio jack and power molex?
I first plugged each speaker wire into the nearest jack. However I believe this inverted the L/R audio, which (combined with the cabinet speakers) would defeat the great stereo effects.
My theory is that when viewing the topper from the back, the left speaker wire should go into the right jack and vice versa.
I am about 90% sure I'm right, but it's hard to tell 100% when listening to L/R only test tones, since the cabinet is also playing.
Anyone else able to confirm this?

There are separate wires on the topper for L/R? I thought it was just a 3.5mm jack.

#1805 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

There are separate wires on the topper for L/R? I thought it was just a 3.5mm jack.

Yeah, I missed them at first too! The topper doesn't play audio at all until you plug them in! Fish them out of the hole in the topper.

And see if I am right, that the left wire goes in the right jack and vice-versa.

#1806 3 years ago
Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 9.25.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-23 at 9.25.35 PM.png
#1807 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Exactly - there is already a JJP factory installed noise filter on the game. I was getting noise just from topper sound bar AND, like I said the noise was only audible during boot up and when sitting in attract mode - no way you could hear it in gameplay. So this was a minor issue, and I added a $10 "fix". It might not be that noticeable to others nor worth the $10 to address it

I noticed it big time. I’m going to order the part that you got. Thanks.

#1808 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Team CE -
I was getting quite of bit of hiss and electrical noise through my (newly connected) sound bar. You could only hear it when the game was not playing (boot up and during attract).
I added a super cheap filter just ahead of the sound bar connection - literally cut out 90% of the noise and took 60 seconds to plug in
amazon.com link »[quoted image]

I have one of these on every JJP.

#1809 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Let us know when you get yours in house and installed - curious to know if it worked for you as well as it did for me!

Will do... arriving on Monday

#1810 3 years ago

Well tomorrow is the big day for GNR CE #210! I was able to borrow an Escalera today and have been practicing with it all afternoon. I'll breathe a big sigh of relief once this thing is successfully in the basement.

For new CE owners, I didn't see a list of things to check/confirm so I started one below. This is just a list of things people have mentioned/or had small issues with in this thread and I'm sure I have missed a few. Some of these are just standard things and some are just to "to keep an eye on." Let me know if there is anything else I missed:

- replace flipper rubbers (I'm going with Titans)
- replace balls (I'm going with Titans standard shiny)
- make sure I know how to calibrate the sensors as it looks like you may have to do that periodically (thanks Vitty - post 1718)
- check flipper alignment with inlanes (thanks Vitty - post 1545)
- check spinning disk to ensure it is level with the PF. It appears that the discs issues from the early LEs are fixed.
- check plunger spring as some CEs spring are too long? Is there a quick solution to this? (thanks Skyemont - post 1717)
- check angle of the plunger gate to ensure ball cleanly exits to right flipper - or add felt dot (thanks MT45 -post 1700)
- check angle of the upper playfield exit lane to ensure the ball guide does not feed it through the right outlane
- check left/right angle as it sounds like this game is extremely dependent on making sure it is perfectly level left/right.
- I'm going to start the game at 7.0° to see how things go (thanks Yelobird - post 1704)
- Check Coma lock to ensure to is working properly (thanks Chetrico - post 1524)
- check left ramp diverter to make sure it is not digging into the PF (thanks MT45 - post 1701)
- add ground loop isolator for topper (thanks MT45 - post 1784)
- check bass center string to make sure ball doesn't get stuck (thanks rodcom - post 1385)

Also, what album stickers is everyone getting for their CE? I know we don't really have a choice but, considering the theme of the CE cab, I hope it is AFD (like most GNR fans I assume). I was trying to look in the pics posted but I haven't seen too many AFD in this thread.

#1811 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Well tomorrow is the big day for GNR CE #210! I was able to borrow an Escalera today and have been practicing with it all afternoon. I'll breathe a big sigh of relief once this thing is successfully in the basement.
For new CE owners, I didn't see a list of things to check/confirm so I started one below. This is just a list of things people have mentioned/or had small issues with in this thread and I'm sure I have missed a few. Some of these are just standard things and some are just to "to keep an eye on." Let me know if there is anything else I missed:
- make sure I know how to calibrate the sensors as it looks like you may have to do that periodically (thanks vitty - post 1718)
- check flipper alignment with inlanes (thanks vitty - post 1545)
- check spinning disk to ensure it is level with the PF. It appears that the discs issues from the early LEs are fixed.
- check plunger spring as some CEs spring are too long? Is there a quick solution to this? (thanks skyemont - post 1717)
- check angle of the plunger gate to ensure ball cleanly exits to right flipper - or add felt dot (thanks mt45 -post 1700)
- check angle of the upper playfield exit lane to ensure the ball guide does not feed it through the right outlane
- check left/right angle as it sounds like this game is extremely dependent on making sure it is perfectly level left/right.
- I'm going to start the game at 7.0° to see how things go (thanks yelobird - post 1704)
- Check Coma lock to ensure to is working properly (thanks chetrico - post 1524)
- check left ramp diverter to make sure it is not digging into the PF (thanks mt45 - post 1701)
- add ground loop isolator for topper (thanks mt45 - post 1784)
- check bass center string to make sure ball doesn't get stuck (thanks rodcom - post 1385)
Also, what album stickers is everyone getting for their CE? I know we don't really have a choice but, considering the theme of the CE cab, I hope it is AFD (like most GNR fans I assume). I was trying to look in the pics posted but I haven't seen too many AFM in this thread.

Four things are a must right away:

1. New flipper and slingshot rubbers
2. Center VUK turn up coil power
3. Plunger spring - install .75 inch
4. New pinballs needed.

I have had no other issues.

#1812 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

I don't want to scare you, but going downstairs with heavy JJP pins is one of the scariest things I do in my life.

I had one (Wonka SE) that pitched forward on me and almost took me down the stairs.

Make 100% sure you have someone with you, ahead of the pin, ready to bitch the balance back toward you if needed. Especially if this is your first time to carry such a heavy load with it.

#1813 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Make 100% sure you have someone with you, ahead of the pin, ready to bitch the balance back toward you if needed.

Seems like a very aggressive move...

#1814 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Four things are a must right away:
1. New flipper and slingshot rubbers
2. Center VUK turn up coil power
3. Plunger spring - install .75 inch
4. New pinballs needed.
I have had no other issues.

Skyemont Do you have a link to the new plunger spring you purchased? And can you give a quick overview of how to swap it out for those of us who haven’t done that before?

#1815 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Seems like a very aggressive move...

When the Wonka SE pitched on me, the guy picking up the machine was outside putting the legs away.
I was leaning back with all my weight screaming his name to come back and save me. He couldn't hear me and I spent several terrifying minutes leaning back and hoping like hell the machine didn't fall.

Aggressive move or no, I always have someone do Escalera lifts with me now. Up or down. Especially down.

Also, this may be obvious - don't try and move it in the box. Remove it first. Otherwise it can shift inside the box and cause dangerous weight shifts that you can't see.

#1816 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Also, what album stickers is everyone getting for their CE? I know we don't really have a choice but, considering the theme of the CE cab, I hope it is AFD (like most GNR fans I assume). I was trying to look in the pics posted but I haven't seen too many AFM in this thread.

I got Lies.

#1817 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

When the Wonka SE pitched on me, the guy picking up the machine was outside putting the legs away.
I was leaning back with all my weight screaming his name to come back and save me. He couldn't hear me and I spent several terrifying minutes leaning back and hoping like hell the machine didn't fall.
Aggressive move or no, I always have someone do Escalera lifts with me now. Up or down. Especially down.
Also, this may be obvious - don't try and move it in the box. Remove it first. Otherwise it can shift inside the box and cause dangerous weight shifts that you can't see.

Pretty sure PinMonk was making a joke about the bitch/pitch typo in your original post.

But agree, using stair climbers to move pins, especially heavier ones like JJP and 90’s BW (but realistically all pins) is a hair raising experience. Definitely recommend a spotter to help below, but they also have to be prepared to take the weight in case - not just stand there with a light hand on the game. Not for the faint of heart.

#1818 3 years ago

I got CD

Also

I am having a hard time leveling mine, can’t get the tilt centered, it plays great just very sensitive to the tilt, it’s too close! any recommendations, I don’t have a angle meter yet so I am relying on the bubble.

#1819 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I got CD
Also
I am having a hard time leveling mine, can’t get the tilt centered, it plays great just very sensitive to the tilt, it’s too close! any recommendations, I don’t have a angle meter yet so I am relying on the bubble.

Level the game side to side, top of the bubble at the second line from the bottom. Then bend the tilt bob circle so the bobber is centered.

If it's too sensitive when centered, spin the wing nut on the bottom to lower it until you're gruntled.

#1820 3 years ago

I agree going down with escalera is more uneasy but I would never call it harrowing or difficult. The first step or two is the only uneasy part but after that it’s cake. Do you guys have super short steps or something?

#1821 3 years ago

Looks like my 8 year old approves my CE purchase..

7EBA7925-D0EF-4B42-AF2F-167790F410AF (resized).jpeg7EBA7925-D0EF-4B42-AF2F-167790F410AF (resized).jpeg
#1822 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

- make sure I know how to calibrate the sensors as it looks like you may have to do that periodically (thanks vitty - post 1718)
- check flipper alignment with inlanes (thanks vitty - post 1545)
- check plunger spring as some CEs spring are too long? Is there a quick solution to this? (thanks skyemont - post 1717)
- check angle of the plunger gate to ensure ball cleanly exits to right flipper - or add felt dot (thanks mt45 -post 1700)
- I'm going to start the game at 7.0° to see how things go (thanks yelobird - post 1704)
- Check Coma lock to ensure to is working properly (thanks chetrico - post 1524)
- check left ramp diverter to make sure it is not digging into the PF (thanks mt45 - post 1701)
- add ground loop isolator for topper (thanks mt45 - post 1784)

Damn maybe you should do QC for Jack before they box them up?

#1823 3 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

skyemont Do you have a link to the new plunger spring you purchased? And can you give a quick overview of how to swap it out for those of us who haven’t done that before?

I will Pm you my personal cell to call me.

#1824 3 years ago

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue on ball launches. Around 1-2 times in 10 I would get a ball that after launch, would duck under the "one-way" gate and come all the way back down the shooter lane. I finally had a moment to shoot a slow mo video of it.

Turns out it was hitting the gate hard enough to then bounce off, and after bouncing off, the gate flap would pop up and allow the now falling ball to duck under it.

Solve for me was quick and easy. Installed two #10 washers UNDER the one way flap mech AND .. this is important I turned the one-way gate flap counter clockwise in the mount to present as much angle to the ball as possible - right nut pushed upward and left nut pulled downward. There is a bit of play in the mounting holes so you can do that.

I have had ONE reject now is about 75 launches. Again YMMV

IMG_0948 (resized).jpgIMG_0948 (resized).jpgIMG_0949 (resized).jpgIMG_0949 (resized).jpgIMG_0950 (resized).jpgIMG_0950 (resized).jpggate gap (resized).jpggate gap (resized).jpg

#1825 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I don't want to scare you, but going downstairs with heavy JJP pins is one of the scariest things I do in my life.
I had one (Wonka SE) that pitched forward on me and almost took me down the stairs.
Make 100% sure you have someone with you, ahead of the pin, ready to bitch the balance back toward you if needed. Especially if this is your first time to carry such a heavy load with it.

Thanks. No worries. I will have a spotter (or two) with me so definitely not trying it alone. It’s only about 6 steps but it’s that first one I’m stressing about lol. Once its going, I think we’ll be fine.

Thinking back, I have no clue how we got my POTCLE down there with a regular dolly. We did it somehow so I’m using that as my confidence builder. My shipping info has GNR listed at 360lbs. I think POTC was closer to 400lbs or am I making that up? Anyone know how those compare?

#1826 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Solve for me was quick and easy. Installed two #10 washers UNDER the one way flap mech AND .. this is important I turned the one-way gate flap counter clockwise in the mount to present as much angle to the ball as possible - right nut pushed upward and left nut pulled downward.

Bravo! I did the same exact fix to mine tonight. Not only did it solve the fall-through issue, it also resolved the stuck ball I was getting at the gate.

#1827 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue on ball launches. Around 1-2 times in 10 I would get a ball that after launch, would duck under the "one-way" gate and come all the way back down the shooter lane. I finally had a moment to shoot a slow mo video of it.
Turns out it was hitting the gate hard enough to then bounce off, and after bouncing off, the gate flap would pop up and allow the now falling ball to duck under it.
Solve for me was quick and easy. Installed two #10 washers UNDER the one way flap mech AND .. this is important I turned the one-way gate flap counter clockwise in the mount to present as much angle to the ball as possible - right nut pushed upward and left nut pulled downward. There is a bit of play in the mounting holes so you can do that.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome find MT45, Definitely going to fix this tomorrow, your video’s are not working right for some reason! I can’t get them to play

#1828 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Level the game side to side, top of the bubble at the second line from the bottom. Then bend the tilt bob circle so the bobber is centered.
If it's too sensitive when centered, spin the wing nut on the bottom to lower it until you're gruntled.

Thank you Derek, I wasn’t sure if I should bend the circle but I did and it’s perfect! I also made sure the bubble was at the top of the second line from the bottom! I was off a little

#1829 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Thank you Derek, I wasn’t sure if I should bend the circle but I did and it’s perfect! I also made sure the bubble was at the top of the second line from the bottom! I was off a little

Happy to help!

#1830 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Bravo! I did the same exact fix to mine tonight. Not only did it solve the fall-through issue, it also resolved the stuck ball I was getting at the gate.

Glad it worked! I forgot, I was having a stuck ball there from time to time as well

Someone confirm that you can see the slow-mo video? I can play it but it appears "grey" in the forum

Thx

#1831 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Glad it worked! I forgot, I was having a stuck ball there from time to time as well
Someone confirm that you can see the slow-mo video? I can play it but it appears "grey" in the forum
Thx

This is what I get, one of from Pinside and the other is from my YouTube app. Not sure if it’s just me, just wanted you to know.
Thank you for all your help

8AD1435E-E7CE-4ECD-9CF0-0A665EB96D94 (resized).jpeg8AD1435E-E7CE-4ECD-9CF0-0A665EB96D94 (resized).jpeg8F50B11A-A060-4277-A564-272D6470B2F7 (resized).jpeg8F50B11A-A060-4277-A564-272D6470B2F7 (resized).jpeg

#1832 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

This is what I get, one of from Pinside and the other is from my YouTube app. Not sure if it’s just me, just wanted you to know.
Thank you for all your help
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hugely helpful - thank you! For some reason my Youtube settings had defaulted to "private" should be good now!
Appreciate that assist

#1833 3 years ago

If anyone is having issues with their plunger rod hitting the pinball, I switched over to a shorter outside spring and it works great. The spring to the left is factory.

0A6EEBAA-6534-4CD6-9B97-F56D734DC5B2 (resized).jpeg0A6EEBAA-6534-4CD6-9B97-F56D734DC5B2 (resized).jpegC15E763F-F4F1-4699-8C3A-8C05486005AF (resized).jpegC15E763F-F4F1-4699-8C3A-8C05486005AF (resized).jpeg
#1834 3 years ago

One other thing. Has anyone experienced this issue. Under the drum sticks my pinball is getting hung up on a wire gate. It’s happened about 5 times now.

#1835 3 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Looks like my 8 year old approves my CE purchase..
[quoted image]

How/when does the game put a face up there? I haven't noticed that yet.

#1836 3 years ago

Thanks Zachary Meny, Jersey Jack Pinball, Eric Meunier and everyone who signed this puppy. I never win anything so this was kind of a shock when i won it at the Standard Edition reveal stream of Flip N Out Pinball.
This surely will get a sweet spot next to my GNR LE which should be arriving in a few weeks. So looking forward to playing my first game on this masterpiece.

20210125_174353 (resized).jpg20210125_174353 (resized).jpg
#1837 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

How/when does the game put a face up there? I haven't noticed that yet.

Watching your stream your and your wife's face were up there a few times so it must be working. Granted your face was less then happy when she was Beating you! lol Mostly used during song modes unlike Wonka.

#1838 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Watching your stream your and your wife's face were up there a few times so it must be working. Granted your face was less then happy when she was Beating you! lol Mostly used during song modes unlike Wonka.

It’s also on the screen every time you enter your initials

#1839 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not the jumbotron, the face inside the GNR logo as pictured in https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/37#post-6093787

#1840 3 years ago

It’s on the screen when you enter your initials top corner

#1841 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

It’s on the screen when you enter your initials top corner

Ah of course. Thanks.

#1842 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

great information....did you inform JJP of this issue?

#1843 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

If anyone is having issues with their plunger rod hitting the pinball, I switched over to a shorter outside spring and it works great. The spring to the left is factory.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I had plunge issues OOTB also, I switched to a different shooter tip and got it working reasonably well.

It still takes almost a full plunge to clear the gate so I probably want to do this spring change. Do you have a link to the part you ordered?

#1844 3 years ago

Anyone done the math on roughly how many CEs have been delivered to date ?

#1845 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Anyone done the math on roughly how many CEs have been delivered to date ?

#1847 3 years ago

Oh... ya thx

#1848 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I had plunge issues OOTB also, I switched to a different shooter tip and got it working reasonably well.
It still takes almost a full plunge to clear the gate so I probably want to do this spring change. Do you have a link to the part you ordered?

I had a few different ones in my inventory. The size that works perfectly is .75.

5027D8BC-1B82-462B-B389-D325CBC52F5E (resized).png5027D8BC-1B82-462B-B389-D325CBC52F5E (resized).png
#1849 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah, I missed them at first too! The topper doesn't play audio at all until you plug them in! Fish them out of the hole in the topper.
And see if I am right, that the left wire goes in the right jack and vice-versa.

Yup - you are correct sir ... I just tested it using the test menu and playing "L" only and "R" only tones on repeat. No question that if you plug the wires into the slots nearest where they originate, the sound bar is then wired opposite of the main backbox speakers ... which is doing some interesting things to the sound stage. Not sure if that wiring was by design or not but I wired mine so the left side of the sound bar now plays the same sounds as the left (main) cabinet speaker below it. This should reinforce the soundstage not diffuse it.

To do this you take the wire that originates from the left side of the cabinet (as you are facing the "plugs" side) and plug that one into the speaker connector on the RIGHT side of the PCB board. Again YMMV

Attached is a picture of how mine is wired now (with the above suggested correction)

IMG_0961 (resized).jpgIMG_0961 (resized).jpg
#1850 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Yup - you are correct sir ... I just tested it using the test menu and playing "L" only and "R" only tones on repeat. No question that if you plug the wires into the slots nearest where they originate, the sound bar is then wired opposite of the main backbox speakers ... which is doing some interesting things to the sound stage. Not sure if that wiring was by design or not but I wired mine so the left side of the sound bar now plays the same sounds as the left (main) cabinet speaker below it. This should reinforce the soundstage not diffuse it.
To do this you take the wire that originates from the left side of the cabinet (as you are facing the "plugs" side) and plug that one into the speaker connector on the RIGHT side of the PCB board. Again YMMV
Attached is a picture of how mine is wired now (with the above suggested correction)[quoted image]

Thanks for confirming that!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
8,500 (OBO)
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/37?hl=pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.