20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 68.
#1751 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Added the mod couple coin door shadow box. Loving it!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome. Not to be a critic but you need to find a color match Pingulp. That clear almost looks like a medical beaker. Lol. Nice looking collection.

#1752 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks awesome. Not to be a critic but you need to find a color match Pingulp. That clear almost looks like a medical beaker. Lol. Nice looking collection.

I almost thought it was a repurposed measuring cup

#1753 3 years ago

I also like when the pin gulps are off to the side I’d be hitting that one with my knee all the time.

#1754 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I also like when the pin gulps are off to the side I’d be hitting that one with my knee all the time.

This is like the toilet paper over or under argument (over is the correct answer). I like my pingulps in front. I’ve got a row of pins where the space is so tight that putting them in front allows me to fit one more.

#1755 3 years ago

Susan and I are streaming Guns CE at 7CST!

http://twitch.tv/nspinball

#1756 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

To me the kicker in the ball trough is forward to much. It’s not allowing the pinball to rest near the top of the plunger rod. Therefore it’s barely hitting the ball. I can pull it all the way back and it won’t make it to the gate into game play.

Quoted from BackFlipper:

Just got mine today. Cannot plunge the ball at all. Zero contact. Ugh!

...fellas, I just hope that both of you are able to find the solution very soon, this is simply f@ç#ïng hard to read man.

#1757 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

...fellas, I just hope that both of you are able to find the solution very soon, this is simply f@ç#ïng hard to read man.

Fixed. Small issues with Plunger and VUK. I’m playing boys. Lost a 12mm jackpot by not cashing out.

#1758 3 years ago

Anyone notice their are no values showing under presets in the menu. You can change from medium to hard or easy and no values show for current or what your moving it to. Are they even working then? I couldnt tell a difference even when i went from easy to hard.

#1759 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Thanks for streaming, just caught it now. Are the musical notes directly below the spinning record lit up on the LE as well? It seemed more pronounced on the CE and either I've missed it on the LE or it's not rgb or something?

#1760 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Thanks for streaming, just caught it now. Are the musical notes directly below the spinning record lit up on the LE as well? It seemed more pronounced on the CE and either I've missed it on the LE or it's not rgb or something?

Yes I believe so. I don't think that is a CE bump.

#1761 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yes I believe so. I don't think that is a CE bump.

Appreciate that. Please upload to your youtube channel Took me with my crap internet on Twitch about 45 mins to watch 20 mins of footage with the buffering lol. First CE playing stream I've seen, well done

#1762 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Appreciate that. Please upload to your youtube channel Took me with my crap internet on Twitch about 45 mins to watch 20 mins of footage with the buffering lol. First CE playing stream I've seen, well done

Thanks man! Not sure it will survive the DMCA filters on the music, but will try.

#1763 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Just wanted to say Thanks for the stream and effort to show the game off to everyone. Love the competitive relationship. My favorite line of the stream “looks like she died I’ll play single player, never mind”. Lol. I have a feeling once you adjust that skill shot roll in to flipper she is going to go on a tear for GC. Great wife, great game. Thanks.

#1764 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I also like when the pin gulps are off to the side

Quoted from andrewket:

I like my pingulps in front.

Call me paranoid .
I don't want any liquid near my pins , especially bolted to them .

#1765 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Call me paranoid .
I don't want any liquid near my pins , especially bolted to them .

I used to feel that way until the 50th can/glass drink was kicked over setting them on the floor by the leg. Now all games have a Pingulp and all is well. Never an issue since.

#1766 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The pingulp is coma themed then.

#1767 3 years ago

Lol you guys crack me up. I love the clear . To each their own.

I also mount to the front after having one scratch a game decal as I was sliding it in place. I was on the opposite side and spaced out watching for it. From that point on they all quickly went to the front!

#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I used to feel that way until the 50th can/glass drink was kicked over setting them on the floor by the leg. Now all games have a Pingulp and all is well. Never an issue since.

I get what you're saying .
I use skinny tables to put people's drinks on .
If someone is drunk , last place I want them to be , is near my PINS , with a full drink .

#1769 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I get what you're saying .
I use skinny tables to put people's drinks on .
If someone is drunk , last place I want them to be , is near my PINS , with a full drink .

Friends don’t let friends drink and pinball.

#1770 3 years ago

I’ll have to wait a little longer. My CE got damaged on its way to the distributor☹️. It will have to wait now until March. I’m snowmobiling for the month of February

#1771 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just wanted to say Thanks for the stream and effort to show the game off to everyone. Love the competitive relationship. My favorite line of the stream “looks like she died I’ll play single player, never mind”. Lol. I have a feeling once you adjust that skill shot roll in to flipper she is going to go on a tear for GC. Great wife, great game. Thanks.

Thanks buddy! Any suggestions for that ball hang? Just me?

#1772 3 years ago

Big shout out to Yelobird! Awesome mod.

38D5FF1D-AAE1-4C0A-9623-FBB8591557E0 (resized).jpeg38D5FF1D-AAE1-4C0A-9623-FBB8591557E0 (resized).jpeg905FB8D2-5DE3-4CA2-ADA7-22AA5695EFB5 (resized).jpeg905FB8D2-5DE3-4CA2-ADA7-22AA5695EFB5 (resized).jpeg
#1773 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Took a quick peek to make sure it's all intact. Have to stop until after work when my wife can spot me escalera-ing up the stairs.[quoted image][quoted image]

Is that signed on the coin door? Hard to tell but it’s the only place I can think of other than the apron. Mine has one too, i just have to wait to see it in person and find out where.

#1774 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Thanks buddy! Any suggestions for that ball hang? Just me?

For our game the following helped a Lot. YMMV...

1 Level and pitch on this game are rather critical as it has many design elements that are effected by more/less pitch. (center loop bottom exit, skill shot lane, etc). Left to right must be perfect and I found around 6.8 to 7 exited the ball out of the skill shot with enough speed to not hang up and also Not hit the right sling on its way down.
2. The ball gate Does have some adjustment. Loosen the Left nut and right. The design pivot point is the left nut, the right one is in a "T" slot allowing you to move it up or down slightly to increase ball gate angle. I moved mine up just a touch and all is good.

#1775 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Big shout out to Yelobird! Awesome mod.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sexy ass game. Thank you so much for the kind words. I will share them with mama, she always likes to hear people like her work especially when I make her work all weekend.... lol We Appreciate You, thanks.

#1776 3 years ago

Mod makers, here is an idea for a shooter rod. Encase a bullet in resin so that each release is a round flying at the skull? I am still waiting on shipping orders for my CE, but trying to be patient.

#1777 3 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

Mod makers, here is an idea for a shooter rod. Encase a bullet in resin so that each release is a round flying at the skull? I am still waiting on shipping orders for my CE, but trying to be patient.

Already put in a request to #Modfather He has nailed the look and theme on every JJP for us so far. Love their work and prices. I begged for a scaled bullet look.

#1778 3 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

My dream shooter rod for this game. I thought of this since I first saw it. You could put Guns & Roses on back of bullet where the caliber would be printed. Sooooo fitting for the CE and those that purchased the aftermarket skull for their game

#1779 3 years ago

Another mode for this game would be to replace the yellow start button with a purple one. Do they sell these already? Or at least a clear one and put a purple led in it

#1780 3 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

Lior is working on a shooter rod at the moment.

#1781 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Another mode for this game would be to replace the yellow start button with a purple one. Do they sell these already? Or at least a clear one and put a purple led in it

Would this work ....
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-white-15-start-button-lamp-assembly.html

put a purple LED/light in it?
not sure what the size of the start button is on the GnR

#1782 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Lior is working on a shooter rod at the moment.

I'm sure it will look nice, but all he did was generally copy someone else's lock down bar emblem and skull designs.

#1783 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Would this work ....
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-white-15-start-button-lamp-assembly.html
put a purple LED/light in it?
not sure what the size of the start button is on the GnR

Ty. I guess it could work but I don't like the fact that it says START. Maybe with some cleaner you could get that off.

#1784 3 years ago

Team CE -

I was getting quite of bit of hiss and electrical noise through my (newly connected) sound bar. You could only hear it when the game was not playing (boot up and during attract).

I added a super cheap filter just ahead of the sound bar connection - literally cut out 90% of the noise and took 60 seconds to plug in

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0171PQLB8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00

IMG_0911 (resized).jpgIMG_0911 (resized).jpg
#1785 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Team CE -
I was getting quite of bit of hiss and electrical noise through my (newly connected) sound bar. You could only hear it when the game was not playing (boot up and during attract).
I added a super cheap filter just ahead of the sound bar connection - literally cut out 90% of the noise and took 60 seconds to plug in
amazon.com link »[quoted image]

Thank you for that just ordered one!

#1786 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Team CE -

This has been an ongoing JJP problem since the WoZ days. I have no idea why this isn't just standard.

#1787 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This has been an ongoing JJP problem since the WoZ days. I have no idea why this isn't just standard.

Isolators are standard now. WW and GnR and POTC all come with them. He's adding one leading to the topper speakers as well.

#1788 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Isolators are standard now. WW and GnR and POTC all come with them. He's adding one leading to the topper speakers as well.

If there's an isolator on the output of the sound board on the PC, shouldn't that take care of it for the topper, too? Or is that using an additional board?

#1789 3 years ago

I am seeing my ce give ignite the flames multi ball before i spell pyro or after hitting it 1 time or sometime right away without hitting anything. Is anyone else having a similar issue? Seems it might be code just wondering if anyone else is having a similar happening.

#1790 3 years ago

Fixed the shooter rod issue. The spring it comes with is to long. Needs to be about .25 shorter. Problem solved.

#1791 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Team CE -

Thank you. I just ordered one.

#1792 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Fixed the shorter rod issue. The spring it comes with is to long. Needs to be about .25 shorter. Problem solved.

I will try that...

#1793 3 years ago
Quoted from Mari21:

Thank you. I just ordered one.

Me too. Thanks!

#1794 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Team CE -

My CE came with a noise filter installed from the factory, also the topper wires were pre installed ready to go.

I received my CE yesterday

#1795 3 years ago

I finally received my CE number 87, big shout out to Chris from Kingpin Games, excellent white glove service. Top Notch A+. The topper now comes with the wires installed on the top, only thing I needed to do was hook up the blue + blue/purple inside the backbox very easy. Also I noticed it has a noise filter. I love this machine. It belongs in a museum. Thank you Eric & the JJP team also GnR for an absolutely beautiful pinball experience.

2D6E957A-B38F-4960-9B98-347CD1EC845A (resized).jpeg2D6E957A-B38F-4960-9B98-347CD1EC845A (resized).jpeg4AB15502-7AC8-4BA8-A4EB-E7946662D537 (resized).jpeg4AB15502-7AC8-4BA8-A4EB-E7946662D537 (resized).jpeg522ADA86-54EA-46F8-8F1A-75ABE77FF2BE (resized).jpeg522ADA86-54EA-46F8-8F1A-75ABE77FF2BE (resized).jpeg7C67328F-3F97-43D3-9C93-B6B61338C85A (resized).jpeg7C67328F-3F97-43D3-9C93-B6B61338C85A (resized).jpeg83DED560-E806-42B4-9E87-BFB95EC2B87E (resized).jpeg83DED560-E806-42B4-9E87-BFB95EC2B87E (resized).jpeg9F49706B-AD5F-458F-8008-2AD71CBA5813 (resized).jpeg9F49706B-AD5F-458F-8008-2AD71CBA5813 (resized).jpegBAAF5504-71BD-46F3-AC58-7440FB75A788 (resized).jpegBAAF5504-71BD-46F3-AC58-7440FB75A788 (resized).jpegFBC38833-6A08-4C21-B096-3D632B8184FC (resized).jpegFBC38833-6A08-4C21-B096-3D632B8184FC (resized).jpeg
#1796 3 years ago

Dang I’d love to get that Eric signed apron card that’s awesome!

#1797 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Dang I’d love to get that Eric signed apron card that’s awesome!

I will do you one better this thuesday my designer team signed upper playfield arrives. Happy days. And within a month my LE should arrive as well.

#1798 3 years ago
Quoted from dbarker:

I am seeing my ce give ignite the flames multi ball before i spell pyro or after hitting it 1 time or sometime right away without hitting anything. Is anyone else having a similar issue? Seems it might be code just wondering if anyone else is having a similar happening.

To the left of the pyro targets, check the leaf blade switch behind the rubber ring. It's too sensitive or stuck closed.

LTG : )

#1799 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Quoted from dbarker:

To the left of the pyro targets, check the leaf blade switch behind the rubber ring. It's too sensitive or stuck closed.

Black arrow is pointing to it. Check pyro targets if that is good.

DSC00459 (resized).JPGDSC00459 (resized).JPG
#1800 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Exactly - there is already a JJP factory installed noise filter on the game. I was getting noise just from topper sound bar AND, like I said the noise was only audible during boot up and when sitting in attract mode - no way you could hear it in gameplay. So this was a minor issue, and I added a $10 "fix". It might not be that noticeable to others nor worth the $10 to address it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/36?hl=furio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.