20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 68.
#1451 3 years ago

Has anyone ordered this for their CE? I’m about to do it but wanted to see if there is a long wait for it.

C570D625-9D0C-402E-A861-8EF842ADC1D0 (resized).jpegC570D625-9D0C-402E-A861-8EF842ADC1D0 (resized).jpeg
#1452 3 years ago

Bluetooth anyone get it to work? I have tried with 3 different headset and machine can’t see any of them in pairing mode

#1453 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I don’t understand the solution to the CE soundbar issue. Are they saying you need to swap a board out?

I do believe you need to swap out the audio amp board if your CE came with the board without the second jack. I think they may have accidentally used the LE board on the CE.

You could get sound out of the topper doing what vitty did but it would not be set up or sound as designers intended.

There is a reason they are running topper audio through the audio amp board versus simply splitting it.

#1454 3 years ago

Pretty sure if you look at the schematic of the amp board that second out is an immediate split of the input without any additional processing.

#1455 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Has anyone ordered this for their CE? I’m about to do it but wanted to see if there is a long wait for it.
[quoted image]

i will await my LE delivery before ordering this as i live in europe and coindoors may vary from US Version as we may tend to not have the door with a bill validator slot where this suppose to be placed. Cool looking mod though.

#1456 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Pretty sure if you look at the schematic of the amp board that second out is an immediate split of the input without any additional processing.

That's possible vitty but no way to know for sure as I dont have the schematics to compare. The board had more than just the jack that are different in the small part I could see. I would not make that assumption without more info.

I'll see what JJP says this week.

#1457 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Not yet - but I also was curious about the same thing

#1458 3 years ago

My GnR CE review is up at the Pinball Loft blog for those interested ...

https://thepinballloft.com/2021/01/17/guns-n-roses-ce/

JJP FB Response (resized).PNGJJP FB Response (resized).PNG
#1459 3 years ago
Quoted from ceterumnet:

Not yet - but I also was curious about the same thing

Adding to this... I went to the website and when I went to purchase it didn't give me an option to add my number to it. If anyone has purchased these before does he reach out to you through an email to get your mumber? This is much more tastefully done than the Wonka. A must have IMOP for the CEs total look

#1460 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

I did. I can’t speak to the lead time.

Quoted from TaTa:

Adding to this... I went to the website and when I went to purchase it didn't give me an option to add my number to it. If anyone has purchased these before does he reach out to you through an email to get your mumber? This is much more tastefully done than the Wonka. A must have IMOP for the CEs total look

I emailed them with my number.

#1461 3 years ago

I wouldn’t sell mine for triple that!!! You’ll have to pry this one from my cold dead fingers!!!

#1462 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

We run these every day and typically only takes 3 days for the custom to ship. Thanks for everyone’s interest.

#1463 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I did --emailed them back with my number 212. Haven't heard about a timeframe

#1464 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

https://thepinballloft.com/2021/01/17/guns-n-roses-ce/[quoted image]

How can you review the audio without the sound bar properly connected??

#1465 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I did. I can’t speak to the lead time.

I emailed them with my number.

Completed along with 40 others shipping Monday. Really appreciate your support. As my wife is a detail monger last minute after the photo release she decided the “scene” needed 2 well placed fabric roses bellow the piano for the final touch. Umphh. All added and must say it looks perfect.

#1466 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Completed along with 40 others shipping Monday. Really appreciate your support. As my wife is a detail monger last minute after the photo release she decided the “scene” needed 2 well placed fabric roses bellow the piano for the final touch. Umphh. All added and must say it looks perfect.

Updated pics please

#1467 3 years ago
Quoted from player-one:

You have to give credit where it is due. The same day the wire issue came up a replacement one was automatically and immediately sent out to the handful of games missing the same. The next day, when it became known that a different wire was needed, that was automatically and immediately sent out. And I am sure the pattern will continue until the issue is resolved. I don't think any of those who received their games are complaining one bit. I sure am not. I was just trying to figure out if I wasn't hooking something up right or if others were in the same scenario.
Those of you who think there is something terrible happening at JJP need to chill out, in my opinion. It took Ferrari months to get out a cable to to fix the iphone connection on a $250,000 new car; they had to be hounded and there were no apologies. I have another vehicle which was recalled twice in the year in which it was built for non-trivial issues - and the parts to fix it were unavailable for almost a year. We may be buying the most perfect pinball machine out there, but there will be issues, especially in the earlier stages. That's just life. The focus should be on what JJP does for us when it learns of the imperfections - and, so far, they get an A+ from me. Thanks for listening, JJP and keep up the great work.

I concur.....well said, sir.....as for the rest of you armchair quarterbacks talking about what they should have done....do you think you’re actually offering a suggestion that hasn’t already immediately occurred to them? In the words of the almighty philosopher, Bugs Bunny.....”Aaaaah, shaadaaaaaaaaup!”

#1468 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

We run these every day and typically only takes 3 days for the custom to ship. Thanks for everyone’s interest.

Just ordered and sent you a PM as well. Thank you so much.

#1469 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

How can you review the audio without the sound bar properly connected??

Easy .. I just did it

#1470 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

And now Night Train

Is the LIght show blinding?

light show looks awesome on this game, just haven't seen it in person

#1471 3 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Is the LIght show blinding?
light show looks awesome on this game, just haven't seen it in person

No - not blinding at all ... but it most certainly DOES impact your ability to see the ball. I'll bet it won't bother you a bit either.

Color strobing and light patterns that the team coded into the game using the RGBW LEDs (which is beautiful to see in person) is amazing, and colorful but is done many times at the expense of white light (especially when red and blue are used during songs) ... so when it is happening it can be difficult (not all the time) to see the ball. There are moments when the game gets very dark - not long moments. 5 seconds maybe? On the other hand, there are many, many times when those LEDs are coded to present a mesmerizing and beautiful light show, whenever that is happening you'll typically have more "colored light" than white light, thus reducing overall playfield illumination.

I don't take this as a negative at all - in fact it's the opposite for me. Just stunning use/coding of all of those individually addressable LEDs!

#1472 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

https://thepinballloft.com/2021/01/17/guns-n-roses-ce/[quoted image]

Damn. Just read the whole article in one fell swoop. Great to see you and your wife enjoy the machine as much as you do. Fantastic to read she told you to get the best one. I personally was way too late for the CE but in hindside i prefer the LE because of the artwork. (not knocking the CE artwork because it is stunning also). I just love the concertposter art as an great addition to the concert feel. My machine arrives next month here in Europe and just hope that the lockdown in Germany will be less strict so i can pick it up. Looking forward to the long days draining my energy on this game.
Thanks for you great review and play that sucker till it hurts. I know i will mine.

#1473 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Easy .. I just did it

This is the CE thread so users are interested in the CE audio. You basically reviewed the non-CE audio.

#1474 3 years ago

Having owned an SE first the CE(even without topper speakerbar) is much better and very very good! With the speakerbar topper the audio is crazy for a pinball machine. Plenty loud and plenty clear. To be honest, I think the audio without speaker bar is every bit as good if not a notch above my stern LEs.

#1475 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Having owned an SE first the CE(even without topper speakerbar) is much better and very very good! With the speakerbar topper the audio is crazy for a pinball machine. Plenty loud and plenty clear. To be honest, I think the audio without speaker bar is every bit as good if not a notch above my stern LEs.

The sound system is different between se’a and le/Ce’s? I know it’s like that with stern but didn’t realize this was the case with jjp, other than the sound bar on the ce.

#1476 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looking forward to it! 40 orders in 1-2 days .. not bad!

#1477 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Damn. Just read the whole article in one fell swoop. Great to see you and your wife enjoy the machine as much as you do. Fantastic to read she told you to get the best one. I personally was way too late for the CE but in hindside i prefer the LE because of the artwork. (not knocking the CE artwork because it is stunning also). I just love the concertposter art as an great addition to the concert feel. My machine arrives next month here in Europe and just hope that the lockdown in Germany will be less strict so i can pick it up. Looking forward to the long days draining my energy on this game.
Thanks for you great review and play that sucker till it hurts. I know i will mine.

Appreciate you taking the time to read it.
You will love your game and the LE art is fantastic!

#1478 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I assumed the JJP parts were higher quality than even the Stern LEs so this isn’t surprising.

It would be nice to get a review including the audio performance WITH the sound bar on the CE instead of a premature one.

#1479 3 years ago

Will someone put up a stream with adult mode on?

#1480 3 years ago

All VIDEOS (I've seen) of the light show look overwhelming. Unfortunately, my eyes are particularly sensitive. Are there brightness settings (for GI, sides, etc.)?

#1481 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Are there brightness settings (for GI, sides, etc.)?

System Settings - LED Brightness - 4 or 5 choices.

LTG : )

#1482 3 years ago

Or a pair of shades!

#1483 3 years ago

The combination of the light show. the music and the shaker must be experienced first hand to really grasp the awesomeness. Some songs are more intense than others, but they all shine. Play it and you will understand why it was so important for them to include Live and Let Die.

#1484 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

I think I will get one for mine - But my only issue is that I want to make sure that I actually do recieve #12 and Not #21

#1485 3 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

I wouldn’t sell mine for triple that!!! You’ll have to pry this one from my cold dead fingers!!!

Probably would not be that hard with all the beers you must have drank...lol

#1486 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Looking forward to it! 40 orders in 1-2 days .. not bad!

GnR fans Love their pinball! lol. We sincerely hope everyone loves the completed look of this coindoor mod. Really put a lot of thought into the theme and direction Eric was going and tried to include every element we could in a Very Small space including lighting. Very happy with how this came out especially the laser etching on the lense. Hoping to have Every coin door out Monday. Working on a few overnight to make that happen. Appreciate everyones support and interest Sincerely.

#1487 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I think I will get one for mine - But my only issue is that I want to make sure that I actually do recieve #12 and Not #21

Smart move since 4 of us have #12. rofl

#1488 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Updated pics please

Pre finishing work but she Had to add the roses for the finished picture... lol For #12 Richie we will look for a pipe wrench of some sort lol.

IMG_6409 (resized).jpgIMG_6409 (resized).jpg

#1489 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Smart move since 4 of us have #12. rofl

IMO all of JJP CE’s should be #12. It would end the confusion and make everyone happy.

#1490 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

GnR fans Love their pinball! lol. We sincerely hope everyone loves the completely look of this coindoor mod. Really put a lot of thought into the theme and direction Eric was going and tried to include every element we could in a Very Small space including lighting. Very happy with how this came out especially the laser etching on the lense. Hoping to have Every coin door out Monday. Working on a few overnight to make that happen. Appreciate everyones support and interest Sincerely.

My pin isn’t due for a few more weeks. Feel free to delay mine and go to sleep

#1491 3 years ago

Delete.

#1492 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

GnR fans Love their pinball! lol. We sincerely hope everyone loves the completely look of this coindoor mod. Really put a lot of thought into the theme and direction Eric was going and tried to include every element we could in a Very Small space including lighting. Very happy with how this came out especially the laser etching on the lense. Hoping to have Every coin door out Monday. Working on a few overnight to make that happen. Appreciate everyones support and interest Sincerely.

Put me down for #12 -- Once I have it -- Just want to be safe -- I will be in touch with you tonight on mods -- Need to get caught up --lol

#1493 3 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

IMO all of JJP CE’s should be #12. It would end the confusion and make everyone happy.

I like that - Sure and ALL of the CE should come with Powder Coated Doors as well

Opps -- I promise to not go there on that subject.

#1494 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Pre finishing work but she Had to add the roses for the finished picture... lol For #12 Richie we will look for a pipe wrench of some sort lol.
[quoted image]

Those look awesome!

#1495 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Put me down for #12 -- Once I have it -- Just want to be safe -- I will be in touch with you tonight on mods -- Need to get caught up --lol

Appreciated. For yours, I'll inscribe Joes Cell number so you have it for quick reference!

#1496 3 years ago

Can someone give the box dimensions of their CE? Is it the standard 32”x32”x56”?

#1497 3 years ago

Any videos of the Coma lock yet? How it works? How many balls get locked, etc

Are your phone cameras in a coma? (sorry, that's the beer talkin')

#1498 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

We sincerely hope everyone loves the completely look of this coindoor mod.

I know you're busy, but are you outsourcing your forum posts or just taking some promotion style tips from Japan?
japan-sale (resized).jpgjapan-sale (resized).jpg

#1499 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I know you're busy, but are you outsourcing your forum posts or just taking some promotion style tips from Japan?
[quoted image]

Sorry you lost me on your point or humor? If it’s the word correct sorry Siri likes to write what she thinks is correct.

#1500 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry you lost me on your point or humor? If it’s the word correct sorry Siri likes to write what she thinks is correct.

It was obviously a typo, missing word, edit, or errant correction, but "the completely look of this...mod" cracked me up because it read like a lot of unintentionally humorous misused English word salad slogans you see in Japan.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 11,000.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/30?hl=player-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.